TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

omg, page five aleady!!!

my darling husband came home with the movie poster that hung from the ceiling from the Target he works in! it's awesome, although my daughter snatched it away from me.

welcome to our new world here in thread 4, i can't belive how fast 'cullenization' went!

I'm late to this party: but I want to say hi, and what a great start to the thread guys! I don't remember the last time I lol'd so much.

I am :rotfl: over sucking the pb&j out of the sandwich.

I had an intelligent and thoughtful comment to add and after reading about shirtless edward and jacob with is pants around his ankles I completely forgot what I was going to say...:rotfl2: One of the people I work with asked to borrow my twilight movie *cringes* I didn't know what to say to her.. am I being crazy?

I had an intelligent and thoughtful comment to add and after reading about shirtless edward and jacob with is pants around his ankles I completely forgot what I was going to say...:rotfl2: One of the people I work with asked to borrow my twilight movie *cringes* I didn't know what to say to her.. am I being crazy?

Not at all. My Secretary loaned their copy to one of our nurses. Her DD (who actually went out at midnight and got the movie and is almost 30) said "when is she going to bring him, I mean it, home?" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I wouldn't want to loan mine either...:love:

Marking my spot too! :thumbsup2

Wow, page 5 already! And what a pic to start the morning/thread with way back at the beginning! :woohoo:

So after 2 days, I am DONE with Wide Awake and WOW! I can not believe how addicting that got and how good! I can SO see Rob as that Edward, and yet still couldn't get a good picture on Bella! :lmao: I can not believe how much I enjoyed that............I never read fan fiction, but! That gym scene! That was great! Now I'm with all of you..................waiting! So much for waiting until she was done with it all! :lmao:

Marking my spot too! :thumbsup2

Wow, page 5 already! And what a pic to start the morning/thread with way back at the beginning! :woohoo:

So after 2 days, I am DONE with Wide Awake and WOW! I can not believe how addicting that got and how good! I can SO see Rob as that Edward, and yet still couldn't get a good picture on Bella! :lmao: I can not believe how much I enjoyed that............I never read fan fiction, but! That gym scene! That was great! Now I'm with all of you..................waiting! So much for waiting until she was done with it all! :lmao:

I loved the gym scene too! So hard to wait for the next chapter....I think that was one heck of a cliffhanger she left us on.

Or you do what I do and buy two copies so that you don't look like an idiot when someone asks to borrow it. If two people ask to borrow it at the same time, I'm in trouble. :rotfl:

I am very willing to lend out my copy of Twilight :confused3

Potential borrowers just have to complete a slightly more difficult obstacle course similar to the end of Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets and then pry the copy out of my cold, dead hands. Which I think is extremely reasonable. :cool2:

I like the way that you think, EB!:thumbsup2

Here's been one of my questions for awhile-when Edward s*cks Bella's blood and when Carlisle originally changed Edward, etc-wouldn't their eyes have been really red for awhile? They never talk about that.:confused3

I like the way that you think, EB!:thumbsup2

Here's been one of my questions for awhile-when Edward s*cks Bella's blood and when Carlisle originally changed Edward, etc-wouldn't their eyes have been really red for awhile? They never talk about that.:confused3

Carlisle wouldn't have red eyes, cuz he only had to bite them to change them, not suck their blood. (i think)
Edward on the other hand....good point. :confused3

Potential borrowers just have to complete a slightly more difficult obstacle course similar to the end of Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets and then pry the copy out of my cold, dead hands. Which I think is extremely reasonable. :cool2:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter