TTC thread take 2

Morning Ladies,

Well I possibly jinxed myself yesterday saying I had no side effects. I have been taking it in the evening and last night I woke up with a horrible stomach ache and it is still bothering me a little bit now :sick:. Not sure if I just ate something bad yesterday or if it was from the clomid. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Kennywife- I hope the fun part of your trip outweighed the bad stuff!

How is everyone else feeling today? This weekend we have a baby shower. I still like baby showers so I don't mind, but it is for couples, so this will be my husband's first shower... we'll see how he likes it- :laughing:.

Have a good Tuesday everyone :goodvibes

Gabbie you left us hangin' girl. Like KG said, I hope that the good did outweigh the bad! Hope all is well

KG I've NEVER been to a couple's baby shower. Should be interesting!

Morning Ladies,

Well I possibly jinxed myself yesterday saying I had no side effects. I have been taking it in the evening and last night I woke up with a horrible stomach ache and it is still bothering me a little bit now :sick:. Not sure if I just ate something bad yesterday or if it was from the clomid. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Kennywife- I hope the fun part of your trip outweighed the bad stuff!

How is everyone else feeling today? This weekend we have a baby shower. I still like baby showers so I don't mind, but it is for couples, so this will be my husband's first shower... we'll see how he likes it- :laughing:.

Have a good Tuesday everyone :goodvibes

Ooo yucka on the tummy ache! I would chalk it up to maybe an upset stomach. Either way it stinks :hug: The shower sounds like fun. I haven't been to one in a while. I would love to go to a wedding shower sometime soon. I love those! There is so much anticipation and hope and fun when you go and it's contageous!:goodvibes

Gabbie you left us hangin' girl. Like KG said, I hope that the good did outweigh the bad! Hope all is well

KG I've NEVER been to a couple's baby shower. Should be interesting!

Gabbie ~ I agree! U ok?

Got a little teary at dinner last night when Mike asked me to fix the salt shaker. . . really? Then this am got a little misty because it's Meg's last day of the 6th grade and she is becoming a 7th grader and turing 13 all in one month. :upsidedow Even as I type this i'm feelin it, sheesh but that could just be normal. . .;) I also realized today that the egg retreival is sometime either this weekend or next week. I'll know more tomorrow I guess. :eek: I gotta tell ya, I'm a little nervous on this one girls. . . :upsidedow In a perfect world this would happen either Thursday or Friday of next week when my boss is out of the office! And in a really perfect world have the insemination either on a weekend or the following Monday or Thursday since he is out both days. :thumbsup2 That's the perfect scenario but we shall see what the firtiltiy gods deem their plan;) Their plan rarely coinsides with ours as you well know!

Got a little teary at dinner last night when Mike asked me to fix the salt shaker. . . really? Then this am got a little misty because it's Meg's last day of the 6th grade and she is becoming a 7th grader and turing 13 all in one month. :upsidedow Even as I type this i'm feelin it, sheesh but that could just be normal. . .;) I also realized today that the egg retreival is sometime either this weekend or next week. I'll know more tomorrow I guess. :eek: I gotta tell ya, I'm a little nervous on this one girls. . . :upsidedow In a perfect world this would happen either Thursday or Friday of next week when my boss is out of the office! And in a really perfect world have the insemination either on a weekend or the following Monday or Thursday since he is out both days. :thumbsup2 That's the perfect scenario but we shall see what the firtiltiy gods deem their plan;) Their plan rarely coinsides with ours as you well know!

I'm all kinds of pretzeled for ya ;) :thumbsup2

I'm fine. The first three days were fine. Then, it just went south. I got reallly hot and nearly collasped at Magic Kingdom. :rotfl: My leg bothered me after a while and my sinuses acted up almost the whole time. :sad2: It was a successful trip, but a lot of it was really hard this time. I'm not going back in the summer again. Too hot for me.

On the bright side, I got loads of pics. :wizard:

Gabbie

Hi all! I’m new here! Just thought I’d introduce myself. My name is AJ. I’m 25. My husband & I have been married a few years and decided we wanted to start trying for a baby. We wanted to be settled into our new house and stable at work before trying, which we finally are. Well, we started a few months ago and nothing yet. Did all the preconception visits (genetic, ob, etc.) Now it’s just a waiting game. pixiedust: Here’s to hoping!!!

I was wondering if anyone had used any of the OTC ovulation tests you get at the grocery store. Are certain brands better? What do you guys think?

Hi everyone! This is my first visit on the new thread. D&D, thanks for the link!

So DH and I returned last night from our 10th anniversary trip...6 nights at GF and 4 nights on DCL. It was just wonderful. WDW was REALLY hot so we spent a lot of time swimming at the GF. The cruise, however, was our first and we cannot wait to go back! Castaway Cay alone is worth every penny!

So AF was supposed to arrive during our trip, but she never showed.

I took a HPT when we got in last night because it was CD41 by then, and I got a beautiful dark BFP right away! O! M! G! :yay:

I'm in complete shock and also a nervous wreck because I rode all of the thrill rides at WDW and even drank about 7 drinks over our vacation. I'm scared I've messed everything up! I quit "being good just in case" long ago...after 4 years of TTC I had had enough of that! But now I'm terrified I've ruined something!

This month makes 4 years that we've been TTC #2. We did tons of tests, meds, 3 rounds of clomid/IUI and only had 2 chemical pregnancies to show for it. In November we went to the RE for a consult and determined we would start injectibles. DH and I decided to take a break from the doctors, appointments, shots, etc until after our trip. So we haven't been actively trying since November...haven't been preventing either. I even finally agreed to pick up all of the baby stuff that was in the 3rd bedroom up in the attic a month or so ago.

And now this. I'm just in shock, and scared to death!

Hi everyone! This is my first visit on the new thread. D&D, thanks for the link!

So DH and I returned last night from our 10th anniversary trip...6 nights at GF and 4 nights on DCL. It was just wonderful. WDW was REALLY hot so we spent a lot of time swimming at the GF. The cruise, however, was our first and we cannot wait to go back! Castaway Cay alone is worth every penny!

I took a HPT when we got in last night because it was CD41 by then, and I got a beautiful dark BFP right away! O! M! G! :yay:

I'm in complete shock and also a nervous wreck because I rode all of the thrill rides at WDW and even drank about 7 drinks over our vacation. I'm scared I've messed everything up! I quit "being good just in case" long ago...after 4 years of TTC I had had enough of that! But now I'm terrified I've ruined something!

This month makes 4 years that we've been TTC #2. We did tons of tests, meds, 3 rounds of clomid/IUI and only had 2 chemical pregnancies to show for it. In November we went to the RE for a consult and determined we would start injectibles. DH and I decided to take a break from the doctors, appointments, shots, etc until after our trip. So we haven't been actively trying since November...haven't been preventing either. I even finally agreed to pick up all of the baby stuff that was in the 3rd bedroom up in the attic a month or so ago.

:dance3::yay::woohoo:OMG OMG OMG!!!!:dance3::dance3::yay::yay: That is the best news ever! I am in tears right now! I am so happy for you! Easy to say this to you but don't worry to much about the rides and the drinkies. How many times do we read about conceptions after a night of partying and all. :cutie: OMG I am so happy for you!:yay::yay:

We were just talking about Castaway Cay last night and how we can't wait to be there! It is a magical place! Hmmm talk about pixie dust! YOU GO GIRL!!!pixiedust:

Hi all! I’m new here! Just thought I’d introduce myself. My name is AJ. I’m 25. My husband & I have been married a few years and decided we wanted to start trying for a baby. We wanted to be settled into our new house and stable at work before trying, which we finally are. Well, we started a few months ago and nothing yet. Did all the preconception visits (genetic, ob, etc.) Now it’s just a waiting game. pixiedust: Here’s to hoping!!!

I was wondering if anyone had used any of the OTC ovulation tests you get at the grocery store. Are certain brands better? What do you guys think?

Hi AJ and Welcome! As we say here I hope your stay is a short one:goodvibes. The Clear Blue Easy Moniter is expensive but I think is fairly easy and a good one. You can also try ovulation pee stix or this website:http://www.babyhopes.com/ It has all you need at discounted prices. If you go on ebay you can also find ovulation pee stix & pregnancy tests at bulk prices which is what I did in the beginning.

Take care!
E

skuttle - :banana::banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1::cool1:
So happy for you! Enjoy! I am sure everything will be fine. Just think about those women who don't know until they deliver.

AJ12345 - Welcome. I hope your stay here is short!

AHHHHH!!! WAHOO!!! :yay::banana::cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS SKUTTLE! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you. This is a lucky thread!!! Wishing you ALL the best for a happy healthy 9 months! I can't believe it- this is such great news :goodvibes

- And welcome AJ, we hope your stay is short. Last year I ordered (in bulk) ovulation test strips and a few pregnancy tests from earlypregnancytests.com. They have worked well and have saved me a lot of money vs buying the packs of 2 or 3 in the drug store. I temped for the first year of trying and used the Ovulations strips and now I can pinpoint ovulation on my own (but I still use the OPK's because I just want that confirmation, haha). Good luck!

skuttle - :banana::banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1::cool1:
So happy for you! Enjoy! I am sure everything will be fine. Just think about those women who don't know until they deliver.

AJ12345 - Welcome. I hope your stay here is short!

Thank you for that and for the stream of coffee that just flew out my NOSE!:lmao:

Allison!! I am SO thrilled to see your news!!! Let us know after you've been to the doctor. I'm sure everything is fine. I've always heard that the rides were safe at the beginning. Best news I've heard in a while!

I'm doing well with our new little man, but it's been rough for others around here lately. A guy I grew up with and his wife were due maybe last week? but ended up with a stillborn. They are devastated, understandably so. Then, DH's brother and his wife had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks. She's not doing well with it. She had pretty moderate PPD with their first, so we've been pretty worried about her.

Well, I'm off to a slow start.:rolleyes: My stuff isn't growing like it should be so I have to take another drug on top of the GonalF starting tonight. The Drug is called Menopur. I take it at night and then resume the GonalF shots in the morning and evening. Then in on Friday for another ultrasound and blood work.

Oh well. . . gotta go with the flow I guess. . . :upsidedow

Hi AJ and Welcome! As we say here I hope your stay is a short one:goodvibes. The Clear Blue Easy Moniter is expensive but I think is fairly easy and a good one. You can also try ovulation pee stix or this website:http://www.babyhopes.com/ It has all you need at discounted prices. If you go on ebay you can also find ovulation pee stix & pregnancy tests at bulk prices which is what I did in the beginning.

Take care!
E

Thanks so much for your advice! Because of you I spent the last hour reading throught the babyhopes website. LoL I ordered the PreSeed lubricant and 25 ovulation tests for $35. I almost bought 7 ovulation tests for $36 at CVS the other day. So glad I asked. Lots of helpful information on the site as well. Thanks so much!

congratulations!!!! :banana::banana::banana: We started trying before our vacation. My doctor told me it wouldn't matter that early on in regards to rides. She told me to go on everything!!! And as far as alcohol she told me, a few drinks here and there was fine. Just no binge drinking. So nothing to worry about. yay again!!! congrats!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thanks so much for your advice! Because of you I spent the last hour reading throught the babyhopes website. LoL I ordered the PreSeed lubricant and 25 ovulation tests for $35. I almost bought 7 ovulation tests for $36 at CVS the other day. So glad I asked. Lots of helpful information on the site as well. Thanks so much!

Big advocate of PreSeed here! Great choice!:thumbsup2

Glad I could help! :goodvibes

OMG, OMG Skuttle! I am soooo happy for you!! :woohoo: I know how much you have been wanting this for so long and wish you a happy and healthy nine months.

Try not to worry too much about the drinks and rides. I was in a car accident 2 days after I found out I was pg with #2 (on the way to BRU no less!) and am currently 24 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter