Trump at the Hall of Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love MK up, down, and sideways, but HoP is the absolute bottom of my entire WDW list. The first time I ever did it, I was already really familiar with DL's Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, and that AA has so much motion, you almost expect it to jump down from the stage and walk around the theater. So when I first experienced HoP's stage full of assorted heads slightly turning, single arms somewhat gesturing, and various barely perceptible shifts in posture, I was dumbfounded at how low-rent and lousy it was in comparison. Once was enough. Most overrated experience on either coast. Nice lobby AC, though.

Because I respect the office of the president no matter who sits in the oval office, I will most likely stop by. Hey, the president is the captain of my 'ship. I will be cheering on whomever has that tiresome, stress filled role. I hope we all prosper and the animatronic is a good likeness. "Honor the Office' is my motto and I love that Disney has the Hall of presidents, even if most visitors only go once.
Preach it

We'll be there while it's under construction, so I won't see it this time...but I'm not upset since we don't do it every time anyway. (DH and DS consider the more educational stuff boring.) I think I'm going to push for the American Adventure, though.

It's been a long time since I've gone in there because I've just got other things I wanna accomplish. I might need to give it a visit again.

Because the original post in this thread is continually being edited and more statements being added, moving to Rumors and News so speculation on the attraction can continue.

We'll be there while it's under construction, so I won't see it this time...but I'm not upset since we don't do it every time anyway. (DH and DS consider the more educational stuff boring.) I think I'm going to push for the American Adventure, though.

I like Hall of Presidents and I try to visit once on every trip, but I LOVE the American Adventure.

We'll go see it. We really like HOP. It will be "interesting" to say the least. I try to view it from the point of view of the technology and history, not who the actual presidents are, because who can say that they like them all. We went and saw it one last time before Obama steps aside.

I like the HOP. We go and see it every other trip. Our next trip is in July just after it re-opens. We will definitely check it out.

Have no desire to go in there - if I need a nap, or AC (which is what this Hall of Mostly White Dudes is good for) I hit the American Pavilion as it is quieter, I think the show is longer, and more conducive for napping.

That's funny! A couple of years ago we decided to do a heap of attractions at World Showcase that we hadn't done before... we still joke about how the show at the American Pavillion is the only thing at WDW that has managed to put me to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter