Triplefigs Autograph T Shirts

Well, so much waiting patiently in line :rotfl:
Triplefigs sent 3 wonderful designs. I am now finished with MIL, Mom, & 1 DN. I am working on the other two nephews & myself. LOL

Thanks so much Triplefigs, they are perfect. :yay: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

Penny

Denise, I would love to put the Princesses on some "Big Girl Panties" for DD age 4. She is having a bit of a rough go the last few days with DH gone (he returns March 4th). She loves the panties the Princeses sent her when we where at DL in Sep. (I embroidered them a long with shirts for every day) and I think your designs would be great on a new set. If it's cool with you I will buy some white panties tomorrow and have them ready for her "in the mail box" by the end of the week. Thank you for your hard work.
~Paula

Question for experts on this thread:

I dod very well with the transfers on white shirts - I use the mirror image and iron it on w/o a problem.

I got some Dark T-shirt transfers.

Do I not have to do mirror image on the Dark transfers???

Also the includes a tissue sheet for each transfer sheet -

Guess I have a glitch in my brain this week.

I did buy some dark tranfer sheets from someone a while back on the thread and when I went to use them and iron them on, I guess I did something wrong cause I had to throw the shirt away - the image did not adhere to the shirt with the picture

I know someone can help me...

The most important thing to know is that dark and light transfer papers are not the same. That, and each manufacturer may be slightly different too - so read the directions carefully, even if you've done a t-shirt before.

Step by step for the darks I did:

Place wood cutting board on top of your ironing board.

Place t-shirt on top of cutting board.

Place picture that has been printed (and not mirrored) onto t-shirt in the desired location.

Place peice of tissue paper provided with transfer paper on top of picture.

Iron with a direct and steady hand for however long the transfer paper directions tell you to.

That's what I remember - its been a long time since I did my shirts. The important thing is to follow the directions on the transfer paper to a T; otherwise it won't work. Let me know if you have other questions - they may spark a better memory out of me!!

The dark transfers generally have to be peeled off a backing, too. Read the instructions very carefully all the way through before you begin. The very first time I used the dark paper, I didn't read the instructions thoroughly enough. I was used to using the light paper. I missed the peeling the image from the backing part, and it didn't adhere to the shirt. That is probably what happened to you as well. Peeling the image off the backing isn't always an easy task.

Beth

isn't it too funny that the color makes such a difference in transferring?? LOL

so when I place the picture on the shirt, is the pic facing upward or facing the shirt??

And then I know I have to place the tissue paper on it.

THANKS ALL FOR THE INFO - I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH

krdisneybound said:
isn't it too funny that the color makes such a difference in transferring?? LOL

so when I place the picture on the shirt, is the pic facing upward or facing the shirt??

And then I know I have to place the tissue paper on it.

THANKS ALL FOR THE INFO - I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH

Yes, the picture is facing upward which is why it doesn't need to be reversed. Then place the paper over it and iron as directed.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter