• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Triplefigs Autograph T Shirts

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
***I am no longer designing. I will not be able to modify any existing designs. Feel free to change them yourself or use them as is. Please do not PM me for any changes.***

I combined all my designs into one gallery and have them separated by category.

My Design Gallery

Nice job Denise !!! And not even a Christmas one in the bunch!! I'm proud of you!

Steamboat Marti said:
Nice job Denise !!! And not even a Christmas one in the bunch!! I'm proud of you!
That must have taken an incredible amount of self control Denise!!

I LOVE THEM!!!

WOW :earseek:

Denise those are AMAZING - and the princess ones are just BEAUTIFUL - I :love: the frames around them.

Can't wait to see the next installment :goodvibes:

They are really beautiful, Denise! Great work as usual! :flower1:

These are beautiful. Is it appropriate to ask what program you got the frame from? I would like to use the frame for a honeymoon one that I am going to do for my MIL? If it isn't appropriate, could I please send you the clipart & the words for a Honeymoon shirt? Thank you, Penny

Hi Denise: WOW - what an awesome job you have done. Excellent job and well thought of. It has been so long and I've been sort of sick - so I haven't done any shirts or magnets for a long time now, but I still keep track of your wonderful work. I really need to more paper and shirts before I even do anything else.

GREAT JOB

Great job Denise. Wonderful ideal. Looking forward to seeing more.

chaoscent said:
These are beautiful. Is it appropriate to ask what program you got the frame from? I would like to use the frame for a honeymoon one that I am going to do for my MIL? If it isn't appropriate, could I please send you the clipart & the words for a Honeymoon shirt? Thank you, Penny

Penny,

The frame is in Photoimpact. I just played around with the color options until I got one I liked for each frame. HTH!

What a great idea. They look great. If you ever run out of autographs I think we have 110 different ones so I'd be happy to share them with you.

Deb

Denise - these are excellent! I love that the 'groups' are similar in design.... great work! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter