Triplefigs Autograph T Shirts

What great designs! I really love them all. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and creativity, Triplefigs. :thumbsup2

Please don't forget to do a Robin Hood one! I can't wait to see it as he's one of my all time favorites. These designs look awsome. :thumbsup2

Denise - You have done it again! These are amazing! You and Kate (and many of our other designers) really ought to be working for Disney. Perhaps we should start a petition, and get you all some perks from the company. Maybe free entry to the parks for life. We can dream, cant we?

Those are great, Denise! The frames and the backgrounds match beautifully.

triplefigs said:
Penny,

The frame is in Photoimpact. I just played around with the color options until I got one I liked for each frame. HTH!

Thanks so much. I think I used one similar to it for a wedding one I modified from someone. I will go back and try and find it as it looks totally different (and awesome) on the ones you did.
thanks, Penny

Please may I use the eeyore for me & tink for my mom? Thank you, they are brilliant. Penny

chaoscent said:
Thanks so much. I think I used one similar to it for a wedding one I modified from someone. I will go back and try and find it as it looks totally different (and awesome) on the ones you did.
thanks, Penny

Please may I use the eeyore for me & tink for my mom? Thank you, they are brilliant. Penny

I'm glad you like them. Let me know if you need more help with the frames. And, please feel free to use them on whatever you want! that's why I made them.

marshallandcartersmo said:
Awesome idea Triplefigs!!!!!! Here's hoping you'll do a Power Ranger one!! ;)

They're next after the Heroes. My boys wouldn't have it any other way! (or my DD who loves the yellow and pink!)

Looking good Denise!! Did you ever figure out what help you needed? It looks like the heros have the coolest backgrounds.

Steamboat Marti said:
Looking good Denise!! Did you ever figure out what help you needed? It looks like the heros have the coolest backgrounds.

Yes, I figured it out. Thanks!

triplefigs said:
I'm glad you like them. Let me know if you need more help with the frames. And, please feel free to use them on whatever you want! that's why I made them.

I just went on your site to download the tink & eeyore ones. I saw two other ones that I had downloaded because I liked them & I was going to add names to them. Is that ok?

The two I really liked (I like them all, but we are only going for 6 days :rotfl2: ) were
Lady, Tramp & tink in front of the castle. I wanted to change the wording to
instead of anniversary, Honeymoon 11/25/05 or something along those lines.
the other was.
Mushu - I wanted to add my nephew's name Sam. that would mean I would need to erase Mushu & put Sam in.
Please let me know if you would please do them or if I have your permssion to modify it.
Thanks, Penny

chaoscent said:
I just went on your site to download the tink & eeyore ones. I saw two other ones that I had downloaded because I liked them & I was going to add names to them. Is that ok?

The two I really liked (I like them all, but we are only going for 6 days :rotfl2: ) were
Lady, Tramp & tink in front of the castle. I wanted to change the wording to
instead of anniversary, Honeymoon 11/25/05 or something along those lines.
the other was.
Mushu - I wanted to add my nephew's name Sam. that would mean I would need to erase Mushu & put Sam in.
Please let me know if you would please do them or if I have your permssion to modify it.
Thanks, Penny

Penny,

I'll be glad to change them. can you PM me this message info so I don't forget?

Thanks!

triplefigs said:
Penny,

I'll be glad to change them. can you PM me this message info so I don't forget?

Thanks!

Yes I will, gladly. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Thank you se very much. I will pm the information now. Obviously, I am sure there are other people in front of me so I will patiently wait my turn.
It's a tshirt frenzy at my house right now as we leave in 2 weeks, so I have plenty to keep me busy. DH has absolultely refused to pick any tshirts to wear. The ones he suggests I make are not ones I would post here :rotfl2: He is a grumpy grouch. But I have to love him as he doesn't like DW and goes there with me (and is pleasant & nice even if he refuses to wear a tshirt) at least once a year.
I told him the rest of us (8 of us) will be wearing tshirts when we go to MK so he can't walk with us that day. :rotfl:

Thanks again, Penny
the pm went off without my email addie :badpc:
chaoscent@verizon.net

Denise - I really like the hero ones, and I'm looking forward to the Power Rangers. If you need pics or sigs of them, let me know, since we got them last month. I'll be happy to share them with you. It's nice to have more options for the boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter