• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip Number Nine ~ It's Christmastime!

:wave:

Disney did some calendar updating like we had talked about at one time- Josh talks about it here:
http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorize...y-world-operating-schedule-updates/#more-9805

I think it might affect your plans only one night if I'm remembering right.

I was hoping for a second Fantasmic on my DHS night but I guess they didn't think it was necessary. I don't know it that's a good thing or a bad thing for crowd expectations?:confused3

My arrival night they extended the MK hours until midnight and added a second parade- so I'm expecting big problems there that night. Oh well--- means I can stay up late and roll outta bed in time for your arrival the next day!!:woohoo:

Hey Kelli! :goodvibes I wondered if you had forgotten to come back from WDW or what?!!! :rotfl: I'm sorry you have the Disney blues. Happens to us all and it stinks. :sad2: How was the trip anyway? Tell us everything...popcorn::

I wish I was still there! :rolleyes1 Our trip was great. Too short but still good! Morghan is a typical teenager, that's for sure. So, we had a few struggles but still had a really, really good time! POR is gorgeous. We didn't do much breaking this trip because we had so few days. I was paying for that at the end of each night. Rope Drop to late nights just doesn't equal restful, ya know? We got to hit each park and ride mostly everything we wanted to. We got to ride VOTLM during the soft opening, which was very cool! :thumbsup2 I hope to start my TR by the end of this month. Work has been nutso and then Morghan has surgery on Tuesday. But soon, soon!!

:wave:

Disney did some calendar updating like we had talked about at one time- Josh talks about it here:
http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorize...y-world-operating-schedule-updates/#more-9805

I think it might affect your plans only one night if I'm remembering right.

I was hoping for a second Fantasmic on my DHS night but I guess they didn't think it was necessary. I don't know it that's a good thing or a bad thing for crowd expectations?:confused3

My arrival night they extended the MK hours until midnight and added a second parade- so I'm expecting big problems there that night. Oh well--- means I can stay up late and roll outta bed in time for your arrival the next day!!:woohoo:

Crap!! I hadn't seen that yet. :faint: Guess I should be paying better attention to things like park hours since we are approaching 3 weeks out!!!

I just looked at it briefly and it looks like they extended hours my one night. Should be okay, right??

Good idea -- stay out late and party on Sat night and then you don't have to roll out of bed til like 10am Sunday morning!! ::yes:: Perfect! Meanwhile I will have been up since like 3am Sunday morning.....:scared1:

I wish I was still there! :rolleyes1 Our trip was great. Too short but still good! Morghan is a typical teenager, that's for sure. So, we had a few struggles but still had a really, really good time! POR is gorgeous. We didn't do much breaking this trip because we had so few days. I was paying for that at the end of each night. Rope Drop to late nights just doesn't equal restful, ya know? We got to hit each park and ride mostly everything we wanted to. We got to ride VOTLM during the soft opening, which was very cool! :thumbsup2 I hope to start my TR by the end of this month. Work has been nutso and then Morghan has surgery on Tuesday. But soon, soon!!

I bet you do!!

Glad to hear your trip was great! I know, I have a 13 year old too. They sure have their moments, don't they? :scared: I'm so happy you enjoyed POR. We really liked it too!

Wow I can't believe you went morning to night everyday!!!:faint: You are way more ambitious than me! :rotfl:

I'm sorry Morghan has to have surgery. I hope it's nothing serious.

Let me know when you start your TR!! :goodvibes

Just getting some more things ready for the trip!

DS11's pins ~

Winter-Spring2012009-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2011006-1-1.jpg

DS13's pins ~

Winter-Spring2012007-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2011005-1.jpg

DS11's fanny pack ~

Summer-Fall2011030.jpg

DS13's fanny pack ~

Summer-Fall2011029-1.jpg

My park bag ~

Summer-Fall2011027.jpg

DH's usual park bag ~

Summer-Fall2011026-2.jpg

But since we will probably need to drag jackets to the parks for early mornings and evenings DH will probably end up carrying this one this time....

Summer-Fall2011024-2.jpg

Up Next: GF Gingerbread House

It does look cool. My boys never got into the pin trading. I guess that's a good and bad thing. I know I've saved a lot of $ but it does look fun.

It does look cool. My boys never got into the pin trading. I guess that's a good and bad thing. I know I've saved a lot of $ but it does look fun.

My boys were really into the pin trading a few years ago. Now not quite as much, but I think they will still do it. It's fun! But yes, expensive. But we got a lot of the pins on ebay, so it didn't cost a fortune!

:santa: HAPPY THREE WEEKS SHELLY!! :santa:

Your boys have so many pins! :faint:
Idk if my kids are even taking their lanyards this year. :(
Last year they didn't do any trading at all I don't think.
Oh well--- it will make the suitcases much lighter!!!

I can't believe it's happening soon. I'm still not in freak out panic mode, so I can't really appreciate the fact its so close.

Why oh why am I the way I am??? I try so hard to be good and plan and do things ahead of time. Sigh. It's just not in me. I work better when I'm in a frenzy. I guess I wouldn't be Jo if I wasn't running around like a tornado at the last minute.

Please don't Take back my friend card.
:laughing:

I am so jealous of you guys!

Happy 3 weeks! I am such a procrastinator too. I think I work better under pressure :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:santa: HAPPY THREE WEEKS SHELLY!! :santa:

Your boys have so many pins! :faint:
Idk if my kids are even taking their lanyards this year. :(
Last year they didn't do any trading at all I don't think.
Oh well--- it will make the suitcases much lighter!!!

I can't believe it's happening soon. I'm still not in freak out panic mode, so I can't really appreciate the fact its so close.

Why oh why am I the way I am??? I try so hard to be good and plan and do things ahead of time. Sigh. It's just not in me. I work better when I'm in a frenzy. I guess I wouldn't be Jo if I wasn't running around like a tornado at the last minute.

Please don't Take back my friend card.
:laughing:

Thank you!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't believe it's coming so fast either! :faint:

IDK if DS13 is going to take his pins or not. :confused3 He's just not that into it anymore I guess. But DS11 informed me today that I needed to go on Ebay because he has no "trader pins" left...:rotfl:

Well, it was a nice run you had. Trying to change your procrastinating ways. I guess I am proud of you for trying...:confused3:lmao:

I am so jealous of you guys!

Happy 3 weeks! I am such a procrastinator too. I think I work better under pressure :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not me. I would crack under pressure. :crazy2: I need to have things ready way ahead of time. ::yes::

Have I mentioned that I am about 80% packed??? :yay: Bet someone else (I won't mention any names Jodi :laughing:) can't say the same....:rolleyes1

:scared:

Um, welll....

:faint:

I, uh...

:confused3

See,um...

:crazy2:

That is to say, ahhh...

:rolleyes2

SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

I'm using the logic that if I pull the suitcases out now, Beau Gator might pee on M's shirts.

:scared:

yeah. That's what I'm going with.:rotfl:

Hey look at our tickers starting with 2 WEEKS!!!! :banana: :banana:

Dang, it is so quiet in here....................
..............................................hello........................................hello........................................hello......................................... :crazy2:

Where the heck is everyone???

:faint:

:rotfl2:

I think we are the only excited ones.

:hyper2:

Just got finished printing out the Mousekeeping envelopes and putting the $$ in them and now they are in the binder ready to go.

I know it's close when I start doing things like that!:thumbsup2

I see our tickers and I have to stop myself from squealing with delight.:rotfl:

Oh what the heck...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I'm in the teens today!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I guess it's just us, so go ahead and squeal with delight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1:

WOW mousekeeping envelopes and in the TEENS!!!!!

Woohoo for 19 days!!

Guess that makes me at 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter