Trip Number Nine ~ It's Christmastime!

Continued....

Summer-Fall2012020-2.jpg

Summer-Fall2012021-2.jpg

Summer-Fall2012022-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2012023-2.jpg

Haven't worn this shirt since we went to MVMCP a few years ago in November!

Summer-Fall2012011-2.jpg

And my Tink sweatshirt!

Summer-Fall2012012-3.jpg

If I am lucky I will be able to wear a few dresses!! :wizard:

Summer-Fall2012027-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2012028.jpg

Going to have to be VERY lucky to wear these ones....

Summer-Fall2012029-2.jpg

Summer-Fall2012030-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2012031-2.jpg

I will definitely be taking a few light jackets. (Hoping not to need winter coats, but will have to determine that as we get closer.)

Summer-Fall2012025-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2012026-1.jpg

Summer-Fall2012010-2.jpg

I wouldn't normally post pics of my jammies, but I had to share my new ones with you!! Aren't they cute???

Summer-Fall2012032-2.jpg

So there you have it  looks like I am going to need a lot of suitcases. And I haven't even thought about shoes yet. :faint:

Up Next: The kids WDW pin collection

:faint:

All of this packing talk makes me shake. Not in a good way either.

Looks like you are taking the whole closet! I'm so scared. :(

There's a new dress that I don't think I've seen before-- the brown (? is it black??) one with the large flowers on the bottom. I'm in love with it! :love: So cute!

And you are such a cute tiny little thing- at first I thought your capri's were shorts! Okay they'd be shorts on Neanderthal me.:rolleyes1

LOVE those jammies!!!! The question is--- will you wear them down to the lounge to get yo' snack on??? I don't have any that cute but if I did I might be tempted.
:rolleyes1

I think I'm going to be calling you on the way back form the party Sunday night late and telling you to come hang with me at 1 am in the lounge. No one would be there to see the PJs.:rotfl2:

Okay no, wait---- I'm gonna beat on your door and run.:wave2:

hee hee hee hee hee hee.popcorn::

Forgot to say- the comforter looks so pretty!:goodvibes

And I'm glad Shawna is having a great time with great weather! Pixie Dust for us!!pixiedust:

Good Morning

:wave:

Hey Jo!

I am so not ready :scared1:

Have not started to pack...... Not even a packing list yet :scared1:

Still tweeking ADRs of course

What to do what to do? I'm Late I'm late for an important date oh and the keypad on my phone died :mad:

Shelly love all the outfits you have picked to take :thumbsup2

We are all going to Disney Soon! :banana::banana::banana:

:faint:

All of this packing talk makes me shake. Not in a good way either.

Looks like you are taking the whole closet! I'm so scared. :(

There's a new dress that I don't think I've seen before-- the brown (? is it black??) one with the large flowers on the bottom. I'm in love with it! :love: So cute!

And you are such a cute tiny little thing- at first I thought your capri's were shorts! Okay they'd be shorts on Neanderthal me.:rolleyes1

LOVE those jammies!!!! The question is--- will you wear them down to the lounge to get yo' snack on??? I don't have any that cute but if I did I might be tempted.
:rolleyes1

I think I'm going to be calling you on the way back form the party Sunday night late and telling you to come hang with me at 1 am in the lounge. No one would be there to see the PJs.:rotfl2:

Okay no, wait---- I'm gonna beat on your door and run.:wave2:

hee hee hee hee hee hee.popcorn::

I know. That is so much to pack!! :faint: I'm hoping as we get closer I will find out that I won't need it all because it is going to be sunny and warm all week. ::yes::

Yep - that dress is new!! I was wondering if you would notice it. I didn't think I had told you about it. I got it on clearance at the end of summer at Kohl's and I love it! It fits so well and is very comfortable. I'm really hoping I get to wear it. :wizard:

You thought my capri's were shorts.....:rotfl2::rotfl2: You must have forgotten that I wasn't blessed with nice long legs! :upsidedow :rotfl:

Um, no I don't think I will wear my jammies to the lounge. Although I've seen people do it...:eek:

Okay, remind me to turn off my phone at night and not tell you my room number!

:laughing:

Forgot to say- the comforter looks so pretty!:goodvibes

And I'm glad Shawna is having a great time with great weather! Pixie Dust for us!!pixiedust:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Good Morning

:wave:

Hey Jo!

I am so not ready :scared1:

Have not started to pack...... Not even a packing list yet :scared1:

Still tweeking ADRs of course

What to do what to do? I'm Late I'm late for an important date oh and the keypad on my phone died :mad:

Shelly love all the outfits you have picked to take :thumbsup2

We are all going to Disney Soon! :banana::banana::banana:

Good morning Sheila! :cool1: Yes, we are all getting so close to our trips!! ::yes::

So what ADR's are you moving around? popcorn::

You better start getting your list together and start packing very soon!! :banana:

Magic Memories and You was actually my favorite night time show. We especially LOVED the music. I haven't watched the whole video, because I want to keep *some* surprise for when I go. I just hope it lives up to my *very high* expectations.

Magic Memories and You was actually my favorite night time show. We especially LOVED the music. I haven't watched the whole video, because I want to keep *some* surprise for when I go. I just hope it lives up to my *very high* expectations.

IDK why, but I just never really cared for the Magic Memories show. :confused3 I'm very excited to see this one in person. Although I did watch the entire video and left no surprises!! :upsidedow

Love all your outfits Shelly!

When I went in Nov. couple years ago it was beautiful!! Was able to wear shorts. Hope you get great weather- not jeans :( weather.
DH and I went to NH for the weekend so I just got caught up.

Love all your outfits Shelly!

When I went in Nov. couple years ago it was beautiful!! Was able to wear shorts. Hope you get great weather- not jeans :( weather.
DH and I went to NH for the weekend so I just got caught up.

Thanks! :) I am really hoping for "shorts weather"!! :wizard: Jeans stink! :mad:

What were you doing in NH? Something fun I hope!

Very exciting

Welcome! :goodvibes
Omg love the new show thanks for posting that Shelly :)

I think I have my ADRs set now maybe :rotfl: I keep wondering about switching our DHS day to the EMH evening we do not normally sty late ya know?
:confused3

Isn't it awesome?!! :cool1: Can't wait to see it!

We have only ever done PM EMH a few times (once at MK and once at Epcot) and they were both very busy, so we tend to stay away from them. So I don't know what to tell you there.......I hope you get it all figured out soon! :goodvibes

Momof2Disneyboys said:
Thanks! :) I am really hoping for "shorts weather"!! :wizard: Jeans stink! :mad:

What were you doing in NH? Something fun I hope!

:goodvibes

A little mom & dad getaway. :)
We did a lot of Christmas shopping at the outlets. It was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Shelly! Hey you! I had to take a little Dis break; I have a case of the post-trip blues. So I missed your wonderful start! I'm going back to catch up right now. So excited for your trip!! :goodvibes

Shelly! Hey you! I had to take a little Dis break; I have a case of the post-trip blues. So I missed your wonderful start! I'm going back to catch up right now. So excited for your trip!! :goodvibes

Hey Kelli! :goodvibes I wondered if you had forgotten to come back from WDW or what?!!! :rotfl: I'm sorry you have the Disney blues. Happens to us all and it stinks. :sad2: How was the trip anyway? Tell us everything...popcorn::

Heard from Shawna again yesterday and they are still having a great time!! :goodvibes Hoping we hear from Lauren soon and she is having a wonderful time too! :wizard:

Hey Shelly!:goodvibes

We are having the best time! Weather has been ok- overcast and chilly (60 ish) today so sweatshirts were definitely needed. We went to DHS this morning- didn't get there until about 11. We slept in because we went to the 9:00 La Nouba last night- OMG amazing show! It's a must see! DHS was packed! My DH and DD19 waited 90 minutes for ToT (DD11 and DD21 were not in the mood to wait so we did some other things). We did get FP's for RNRC...I thought of you Shelly! It was AWESOME!

We are going to MVMCP tonight. Can't wait!

The GF is spectacular- the decorations are up and the Gingerbread House is getting close to completion! Sandy Cove is opening tomorrow, I believe.

Hope all is well! I will check in soon!

Oh I forgot to mention, we got to see the new Fantasyland!:lovestruc Amazing! I was reading negative reviews of the new Little Mermaid ride. I don't get the negativity. We all LOVED it! DD11 says it's one of her new favorites!

Hey Shelly!:goodvibes

We are having the best time! Weather has been ok- overcast and chilly (60 ish) today so sweatshirts were definitely needed. We went to DHS this morning- didn't get there until about 11. We slept in because we went to the 9:00 La Nouba last night- OMG amazing show! It's a must see! DHS was packed! My DH and DD19 waited 90 minutes for ToT (DD11 and DD21 were not in the mood to wait so we did some other things). We did get FP's for RNRC...I thought of you Shelly! It was AWESOME!

We are going to MVMCP tonight. Can't wait!

The GF is spectacular- the decorations are up and the Gingerbread House is getting close to completion! Sandy Cove is opening tomorrow, I believe.

Hope all is well! I will check in soon!

Oh I forgot to mention, we got to see the new Fantasyland!:lovestruc Amazing! I was reading negative reviews of the new Little Mermaid ride. I don't get the negativity. We all LOVED it! DD11 says it's one of her new favorites!

Wow ask and you shall receive!!! :cool1:

So glad you are having a good time Lauren! :goodvibes I saw it was only 63 and cloudy there today (yes, I have been looking everyday :upsidedow). That stinks. Hope tomorrow is sunny and warm! :wizard:

Sorry DHS was so crowded yesterday. I wonder why??? So glad you got to see the new Fantasyland and ride the new Little Mermaid ride. I can't wait to ride it, I think it looks awesome! ::yes:: Is the line huge for it?

Glad to hear things are good at the GF. I was worried for you when I read about your view on the GF thread. How's the pool coming along? Everything I am reading seems like they are behind schedule. :sad2: Have you been to the beach pool? Is it crowded with the other one closed?

Have fun at the party tonight!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter