Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

if you don't hear from Tony within 24 hours, call him.

this is what he tells his customers to do as it is a busy time for him this week.

if you don't hear from Tony within 24 hours, call him.

this is what he tells his customers to do as it is a busy time for him this week.

He got back to me right away. He's got us booked and ready to go. And for a good bit less than we'd have paid Happy Limo.

tell Tony i said hi

yes, his rates are lower than the other companies but the service he provides is great.

he is a lot less than some companies

I have a hotel only stay (not a vacation package) booked at Cabana Beach for the end of this month and I would like to book the shuttle. The issue I am having is that I keep getting the run around from all sides. I called the hotel and the TM there said that they use Mears transportation. I called the line for the Superstar shuttle service and they sent me to Universal. Has anyone on here actually booked the airport shuttle since it went to just Universal studios?

I would dos search on this forum as there have been peeps that have used their shuttle

I Just don't remember their details

I have a hotel only stay (not a vacation package) booked at Cabana Beach for the end of this month and I would like to book the shuttle. The issue I am having is that I keep getting the run around from all sides. I called the hotel and the TM there said that they use Mears transportation. I called the line for the Superstar shuttle service and they sent me to Universal. Has anyone on here actually booked the airport shuttle since it went to just Universal studios?

I also couldn't get a clear answer but I concluded that you cannot get the shuttle with a room only ressie, so I just booked Tony instead.

Tony just picked us up. He is a delight. Our flight was really delayed - fog at Ft. Lauderdale shut down the airport for two hours. Our plane from BWI left 3.5 hours late. So we ended up getting here four hours later than expected. I had been texting him but he was completely on top of things. Very sweet guy. Thank you so much for the rec. I'll be down here in May with my youngest and my mom and I plan to have Tony get us then, too.

We're going to do the grocery stop on the way to Kidani Village rather than now. Tony suggested it before I could ask - he figured we wanted to just get to the hotel at this point. He also said we should text him Monday night and let him know if we want to keep the same schedule (pick up at noon) or hang out a few extra hours since we lost four today. Next stop - PBH!

Tony is very accomadating to all his passengers

This is another reason he has repeat customers

Happy you had enjoyable stress free transportation with him

He does have a large van with bench seats...it will seat 7 or 8. We had 7 in our group last time. I am almost positive it was a four-seat bench in the back row, 3 seat bench in the middle and 2 captain's chairs up front.

Where can I get the information for Tony? We're coming down in August. We'll be staying 3 nights at Nickelodeon Resort before moving to HRH for 4 nights. So, we'll need transportation from the airport to Nick, from Nick to HRH, then from HRH back to the airport. Trying to decide if we'd be better to use a service, catch a cab, or rent a car. There's 4 of us with luggage. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

407 406 9093

aobh607@gmail.com

This info was listed on the prior page of this thread

Contact him and set up your transportation with him

He has established himself as a very dependable provider

Last edited:
Eeyore fan
When you contact Tony, be sure to tell him you want a grocery stop so you can pick up snacks , water, soda, breakfast items, etc

Free stop included if you request it
When you book him

I am staying at Cabana Bay in September. I'm not looking for the best transportation experience to/from I'm just looking for the cheapest (within reason - not public transit). Are shuttles the way to go then? Mears offers a shuttle for $18/person/way so $72 for 2 adults. I understand Uber may be cheaper on the way back to the airport but they aren't allowed to pick up from the airport correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter