Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

i have had that happen before so i just call him.
could be that he has increased business and just not able to get back to his emails quickly.
sometimes he answers me within hours, sometimes the next day.

when i don't hear from him after 24 hours, i call him.
he doesn't mind at all.

i'm the type that is anxious and want to be sure my emails didn't get lost in cyberspace ....
so i call if i don't hear back from him.

tony is used to getting calls from me and he never minds....

Thanks Mac - I just spoke to him and we are all set for this evenings pickup. Thanks again for the recommendation and information.

I am meeting a friend at MCO. We arrive at different terminals - Southwest at terminal A and United at B. We plan to share a cab to Portofino Bay. Does it matter at which taxi area we meet, A or B? Or does someone have another suggestion on where to meet? We will have our phones, of course.

We had a wonderful experience using Tony last week. Driver Ron picked us up at the airport and Tony took us back and both trips were very smooth and I would highly recommend Tony's service to anyone who is looking for transportation.

I initially emailed him - in fact most of our correspondence was through email, although I did call the day before we were leaving. I found him to be very responsive to email.

Can someone please provide me with Tony's email address? Would love to give him a try for our October trip. Thanks

Thanks for the tip Mac. I emailed Tony this morning and he called me about 3 minutes after I sent my email to confirm that he can indeed pick us up!

I used Tony this past weekend, and I would recommend him to anyone! I initially emailed him midday to ask about his availability and he responded that evening. Even though we had exchanged phone numbers via email, he texted me the day before our pickup to confirm that I had his number. He was so very professional and courteous.

On the day of our departure it was raining quite heavily. He arrived 10 minutes early in case we were ready, because if we were we'd have a little extra time if there was weather-related traffic. After he dropped us off, of his own accord my 13-year-old nephew said, "he was great." I don't know if there's a higher compliment than an unsolicited one from a teenager!

I'm usually a lurker (this is my first post!), but I wanted to say that I'm so glad I found out about Tony on this board. Thanks, Macraven!

glad you joined the dis and can now post here.
and, happy you believed me that Tony is so dependable and prompt.
thank you for letting us know you were very satisfied with his service.

Tony is a gem.

i have been using him for quite a few years now.
think i found him when he had worked for murray hill, which was a very good company when i booked with them.
that was probably 2000.

i know how scary it is to go cold turkey and try to find a transportation company on your own.
been there done that years ago.

when i find one that is professional, efficient, honest and mannerly, i use them and continue to use them.

the only thing i can tell newbies if they use this company, if Tony has time conflicts for other guests, he has two other drivers that work for him.
if you book with Tony, don't be sad if he is not your driver.
the other men are exceptionally professional and very good also.

glad you joined the dis and can now post here.
and, happy you believed me that Tony is so dependable and prompt.
thank you for letting us know you were very satisfied with his service.

Tony is a gem.

i have been using him for quite a few years now.
think i found him when he had worked for murray hill, which was a very good company when i booked with them.
that was probably 2000.

i know how scary it is to go cold turkey and try to find a transportation company on your own.
been there done that years ago.

when i find one that is professional, efficient, honest and mannerly, i use them and continue to use them.

the only thing i can tell newbies if they use this company, if Tony has time conflicts for other guests, he has two other drivers that work for him.
if you book with Tony, don't be sad if he is not your driver.
the other men are exceptionally professional and very good also.

Thanks for the welcome! I've gotten such great info here, I had to pipe up. :thanks:

I'm going to give Uber a shot tomorrow for my trip this time. They say they charge about $35 from hotel (universal) to airport. They don't pick up from the airport, but they do pick up from the Hyatt (which is attached to the airport terminal).

I will let you all know how it goes.

I'm going to give Uber a shot tomorrow for my trip this time. They say they charge about $35 from hotel (universal) to airport. They don't pick up from the airport, but they do pick up from the Hyatt (which is attached to the airport terminal).

I will let you all know how it goes.

If it is your first time using uber put in code michelles6825ue and get $20 off

We leave a week from tomorrow. Are there any car services that can transport a family of 6? 2 adults and 4 kids ages 5-12? (And their luggage, of course :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter