• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

Phooey, Joy! I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. We don't have one, but my parents just made that "decision" with their dog. So super hard. Take your time with the swap. You and your family come first. pixiedust: :grouphug:

Joy,

I got back from the cruise late last night. My swap stuff did go in the mail on October 27th so hopefully you have it. I just wanted to check in. Also, I'll be checking in as I can because my husband's grandmother died Friday night and we found out after we got off the ship yesterday. So, I might be hard to get ahold of for the next few days.

I'm sorry about your dog. We had to put asleep our dog a couple of years ago and I balded my eyes out. It can be a tough decison.

hollydog said:
Joy,

I got back from the cruise late last night. My swap stuff did go in the mail on October 27th so hopefully you have it. I just wanted to check in. Also, I'll be checking in as I can because my husband's grandmother died Friday night and we found out after we got off the ship yesterday. So, I might be hard to get ahold of for the next few days.

I'm sorry about your dog. We had to put asleep our dog a couple of years ago and I balded my eyes out. It can be a tough decison.

P&PD to your Dh and family. :grouphug:

Another update - I have heard from Roxy/PixieDust32 and she has not gone postal with her items. I will be swapping without her items so as to not delay the rest of you. She has volunteered to complete her swaps items and mail them directly to each participant (and asked me to hold her swapped items for her until she completes her mailings). I need to know from each of you in her groups -- what you want to do -- if you want me to give her your mailing address or if you want me to return the extra piece to you unswapped.

I am still waiting to hear from cocacolamom as well, but it appears from her recent posts that she may be on vacation right now...

Other than that, everyone else is postal and I expect to receive them tomorrow or day after. I have opened all the packages I have, and I am a bit overwhelmed :) but it will be good! I'm going to go pick up a few more priority mail boxes tomorrow and hopefully all will be postal back to you by the end of the week -- I'll post as soon as I nail down the schedule.

Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust for my doggie. He's doing okay right now and we can only take it a day at a time right now.

I am ok with you giving Roxy my address. I have one thing in each of my groups for her.

Thanks! :)

That's fine with me too. Oh- and I just paypal-ed you the postage! :)

Sorry to hear about your dog :(

You could just send me my extra back. You can give Roxy my address. When I receive hers I will just send her my extras.

I'm so sorry to hear your doggie is not doing well. Pixie dust for you and your family! :grouphug:

As far as PixieDust 32, she can send on my stuff when she can. That's fine with me.

Thanks so much for hosting!

hollydog said:
Joy,

Jennifer -- I got your stuff! Thanks! And P&PD to you too.

bubbasmom99 said:
Another update - I have heard from Roxy/PixieDust32 and she has not gone postal with her items. I will be swapping without her items so as to not delay the rest of you. She has volunteered to complete her swaps items and mail them directly to each participant (and asked me to hold her swapped items for her until she completes her mailings). I need to know from each of you in her groups -- what you want to do -- if you want me to give her your mailing address or if you want me to return the extra piece to you unswapped.

I am still waiting to hear from cocacolamom as well, but it appears from her recent posts that she may be on vacation right now...

Other than that, everyone else is postal and I expect to receive them tomorrow or day after. I have opened all the packages I have, and I am a bit overwhelmed :) but it will be good! I'm going to go pick up a few more priority mail boxes tomorrow and hopefully all will be postal back to you by the end of the week -- I'll post as soon as I nail down the schedule.

Thanks for the prayers and pixie dust for my doggie. He's doing okay right now and we can only take it a day at a time right now.

First, prayers for your doggie! I know how that is... :( It is never easy seeing someone you love hurting and not knowing how to help them. All you can do is pamper and love in those final days!!!! The best of luck to you and your family.

As for my addy, it is fine to send it on! Thank you for asking!

I also wanted to know if you found my postage in the box!!! I know it was just floating in there!!! I didn't want the stamp to just get lost.

Maria

Hi Joy,
I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. I went through this for the first 7 months of this year with one of my special dogs and finally had to say good-bye 3 months ago. It's so hard.......my heart goes out to you and your family.

Thanks for all your hard work on this huge swap! As far as PixieDust32's items go, I would also like you to send my extras back to me. You may give my address to Roxy, and when I receive hers, I will send mine on to her myself if it's in the near future.

Thanks again!

It doesn't matter to me if you hold the items until Pixie Dust sends hers to me or if you send them back to me. Do whatever is easiest for you. I won't be using an extra one of each of mine anytime soon.

Okay, just so I don't drive myself crazy with this... let's just ASSUME (uh-oh!) that I will mail you back your extra pieces UNLESS you tell me to hold on to them for PixieDust32. (I'd rather not hold on to them, honestly, but as the hostess, I will be happy to do so.)

If you will please post below if:
1- you do not want me to mail back your pieces to you
and
2- you do not want your address released.

I will keep a running tally here for my own tracking purposes. Thanks!!

Joy

You can give Roxy my address and for the extra pieces I can work either way. Send them back to me and I'll forward them on or keep them and send them to her.

Joy, not sure if Roxy is in my groups or not, but if she is, you can just send mine back and when i do recieve hers, i will send her mine out.
Thanks!!

You may give Roxy my address. I will hold on to my "extras" and send them on to Roxy when she sends me hers. Thanks. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter