Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

Ok, after all of my complaining yesterday, my package came today! The stuff is better in person! You are all pretty amazing! Thanks for hosting, Joy and for keeping it all in line! :thumbsup2

Mickster said:
Ok, after all of my complaining yesterday, my package came today! The stuff is better in person! You are all pretty amazing! Thanks for hosting, Joy and for keeping it all in line! :thumbsup2
Glad it got there!!! :)

Were you having it send Priority? From CA to MA is probably the longest mail can go, so I can see it taking a while if went regular first class.

Here's hoping it gets to you soon!! pixiedust:

I haven't received mine yet either - also in Massachusetts. I did pay for Priority so I'm getting worried. Connecticut and Rhode Island people have received theirs. Joy, were all the packages sent on the same day?

Got mine today and everything looks great! Thank you guys!

Can I just check something though cos it's driving me crazy? Did an extra person get added into the second AK group (7b) cos I checked and rechecked that it was a group of 7, I made and sent 7 so now I've got it back and I don't have my Everest piece and there's 8 names. I KNOW I can count to 8 so am I just going nuts???

You are not nuts. With so many different items being loose and needing to be swapped out, how could there not be a few mistakes? If there weren't I'd be sure she was an ALIEN. :lmao:

I don't have your extra Everest piece and I really would tell you although I love it and wouldn't mind an extra. ;)

I have Fantasmic! "tag" piece missing, but I'll just make a different one for PixieDust32 when she sends me hers for swapping.

Nope. Every day I hope for it, but still nothing. I don't know what's going on. :confused3

I know Joy was going on a cruise - I think she's away now which is why we haven't had her check in. I really hope it isn't lost in the mail - I did a bunch of groups and I was so excited to get everything back.

I at least hope our packages are in some post office together somewhere!

I'm starting to get nervous that mine is lost, too. Although there's hope that maybe our packages are somewhere together!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I forgot to post that I left for vacation -- I was gone from the 2nd till last night - a week at the world and a week on the Magic and it was awesome :)

I came home to find three boxes returned to me because they are over a pound and were not "handed to a postal employee" even though I mailed them from work, which should officially be an okay place to mail packages from :( I am so sorry for your delay... they probably came back a day after I left. I have Joan's, Suzanne's, and Michelle's, and I will mail them tomorrow -- I'll take them to the PO and it probably won't do me any good to give them heck... but I hope they arrive by Saturday so you have them for Christmas :)

Oh, I'm so relieved!

See, Michelle - our packages were together! I was so worried that the postal system had 'eaten' my goodies.

Thanks so much for posting, Joy. I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!

Oh yeah! I am so glad they didn't get lost!!!! I said a little prayer too! Hoping that something like that would have happened and they didn't get lost forever!!! You guys are gonna love everything!!!! :cool1:

Queenie said:
Got mine today and everything looks great! Thank you guys!

Can I just check something though cos it's driving me crazy? Did an extra person get added into the second AK group (7b) cos I checked and rechecked that it was a group of 7, I made and sent 7 so now I've got it back and I don't have my Everest piece and there's 8 names. I KNOW I can count to 8 so am I just going nuts???

Group 7 always had 8 people.... every group was at 8 except for World Showcase which was 11, and MK lands which was 7. If you made 7, then that's probably why I didn't send one back to you (I assumed you kept yours for yourself....)

Phew!!!! I was so worried the packages had ended up in some sort of postal bottomless pit. I'm glad to hear that you had a good vacation, Joy. Take your time getting my package back in the mail. I'm just glad to hear that it is safe!

Mine came today! I was so excited! Well worth the wait! I can't wait to start using them.

On a side note - I knew this would happen - now that I have all these beautiful Restaurant items from a few Restaurants I haven't tried yet, I'm figuring out how to add those meals to my upcoming trips. Scrapbooking dictates travel plans yet again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter