Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

They came in the mail today. I WAS going to address my Christmas cards, but that'll have to wait. I'm going to sit right down and look through each and every one of the items I received.

Thank you for hostessing Joy!! :sunny:

If someone has an extra "tag" from Fantasmic!, could you send it on to me? I am missing one for the set I'm holding for PixieDust32. Thanks.

I got mine today, too! They look fantastic!! Thanks, everyone, for all of your hard work, and thanks, Joy, for hostessing!! :thumbsup2

Mine came home yesterday - As always, I am so in awe of the talent we have on the boards! Thanks for hosting, Joy. This was a great idea.

I got mine yesterday and loved them all. Thanks for doing such great work and thanks for hosting, Joy!

I got mine on Saturday and I sat down and went through all of them with wonder!!! I just want to say Thank you everyone who participated!!!! And Thank you Joy for hosting!!!! This swap was great! I had so much fun making everything and the work is wonderful and so creative! Everyone did such a fantastic job!!!! I really can't wait to participate in more swaps on this board! I have to tell you I was a bit scared cause of all the stuff going on and because of a couple of "BAD" swaps in the past on another place where the work that came back to me was absolutly disgusting!!!! Stuff that is even to Yucky for the garbage!!!! Not kidding either!!! So I am thrilled that this is the third swap that I have gotten back now and every one of them has been absolutly FANTASTIC!!!!

So thank you ALL!!!! :thumbsup2

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter