Top 10 Most Controversial Subjects on the DIS Boards

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Sorry but I am still dazzled at the butter bread gate incident. lol going to wdw in 9 days. Going to butter my whole roll every night (not tearing it in pieces ) to see if I am still alive at the end of my vacation. Woman 42 found dead with butter knife firmly inserted...

What are you supposed to do with toast? Rip that up??? Lol

Don't forget school supplies and if they are pooled or you get to keep what you bought. Don't buy the cheap crayons!

Every Christmas/Easter/Hanukkah any holiday - I spent $10 total on 18 people or I spent $1800 on my one child and need to spend another $1000 to make it equal. They are always a fun way to enjoy egg nog and read.

I've noticed that the topic doesn't seem to matter all that much. There's always someone that will disagree with something a previous poster said (correct or incorrect doesn't seem to matter) and they'll pick a fight.

I just don't get why everyone is so ANGRY. It's the internet, chill out! :lmao:

Controversy over buttering bread? That's crazy. EVERYONE knows that you break off a little piece, butter it, eat it, and then break off another piece, butter it, continue on.....

Controversy over buttering bread? That's crazy. EVERYONE knows that you break off a little piece, butter it, eat it, and then break off another piece, butter it, continue on.....
WRONG! Why would anyone do that? EVERYONE knows you butter the whole piece, and then eat.

:rotfl2::rotfl:

I've noticed that the topic doesn't seem to matter all that much. There's always someone that will disagree with something a previous poster said (correct or incorrect doesn't seem to matter) and they'll pick a fight.

I just don't get why everyone is so ANGRY. It's the internet, chill out! :lmao:

I think some people just enjoy a debate - not me, obviously. But, some people ;)

taitai said:

Dude lol be a rebel and butter it all I dare ya

WRONG! Why would anyone do that? EVERYONE knows you butter the whole piece, and then eat.

:rotfl2::rotfl:

I say we launch a rebellion!

Grab the butter and knives! I've got some stale baguettes, they should come in handy! Psychological warfare ;)

I'd say fp rules were huge for while. Major arguments, never ending. And I did get obsessed with the fp+ threads for a bit too...

I butter both sides...then rip it into pieces...then throw the pieces at anyone who cares how I eat bread and butter.

I say we launch a rebellion!

Grab the butter and knives! I've got some stale baguettes, they should come in handy! Psychological warfare ;)

I'd say fp rules were huge for while. Major arguments, never ending. And I did get obsessed with the fp+ threads for a bit too...

I butter both sides...then rip it into pieces...then throw the pieces at anyone who cares how I eat bread and butter.

Buttered bread for all!!!!

Making ADRs for 4 different places because we don't know where we want to eat.
Lap babies.
Rear facing vs forward facing.
Child support
Should you take a baby to Disney?
Towel animals
Tipping at buffets
Automatic 18% gratuity for party of 6 even though one is only 6 months and won't be eating
Medical advice
DDP vs TIW

Should I sell our family silver to pay for my oldest daughters prom dress vs making it myself from drapes Sound of Music style. (Complete with vote buttons ) don't forget she has a younger daughter that will go without invoking a Cinderella theme...

No open-faced butter sandwiches!

So you're supposed to tear a small piece of toast off at a time, spread that piece with butter, and then with jelly (if you so desire)? Yeah, I won't sneeze, burp, or fart at the table, be sure my son's and husband's hats are off, keep elbows off, napkin in lap, eat with my mouth closed, and keep my phone in my bag, but I think I'm going to eat my toast like I, and everyone I have ever dined with, have always done.

Speaking of bread and butter... did you know that Walt Disney's family was so poor, the butter they made on their farm was strictly for selling and not for the family to eat? Except Walt's mother would secretly butter the bottom of the kids' breads, and they would all eat it upside down that way so their father wouldn't find out. But I digress...

I don't know how controversial this particular topic is, but I've run into it... taking stacks (not just a few) of those Home Depot Mickey Head paint chips for crafting and such. Basically, "if it's technically free, taking them all it isn't stealing." I bet that goes for other things, like piles of napkins to take back to the hotel room. Hehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter