Ticket Promo coming soon?

If the DVC is just in my name, can I get the ticket deals for my DH and kids too? Or just me?
i believe the policy is up to 8 tickets but any adults (18+) must have photo id showing they reside at the same address-so you would be fine

Last edited:
If the DVC is just in my name, can I get the ticket deals for my DH and kids too? Or just me?
family members living at the same address are eligible. children don't need ID showing their address matches yours, but adults do.
hth :)

Nothing new on the member website yet…. Such a tease….

What's your guess about a promo in the next month? A 10 percent chance? 50 percent? 90 percent?

I'm guessing less than 50 percent.

We have a mid-June trip already booked and would love to upgrade our 5-day no-PH passes to PAPs or APs. We let our PAPs lapse a year ago.

What's your guess about a promo in the next month? A 10 percent chance? 50 percent? 90 percent?

I'm guessing less than 50 percent.

We have a mid-June trip already booked and would love to upgrade our 5-day no-PH passes to PAPs or APs. We let our PAPs lapse a year ago.
IIRC - last year's offer came out in June, so it might be out in time.
But it also might not be a promo you're interested in. I had zero interest in that 4 park/ 4 day thing they threw at us last year...

Dear all DVC Members,
Congratulations - the ticket offer will be coming out today. Since tomorrow is our 60 day mark to make FP+ reservations, I had to buy our AP's yesterday.:rolleyes: You're welcome!

Love,
DVCFAMILY41801

:thanks:
Dear all DVC Members,
Congratulations - the ticket offer will be coming out today. Since tomorrow is our 60 day mark to make FP+ reservations, I had to buy our AP's yesterday.:rolleyes: You're welcome!

Love,
DVCFAMILY41801

:thanks::laughing::laughing:

Seems to be quite a few of you claiming credit for this, LOL. I did look this morning since it's May 1st, so I don't think one is being released today and thus you cannot claim the credit. ;)

Seriously, if a promotion does come out that you can use, I hope you will be abl e to upgrade to it. :)

I'm so glad I found this thread. We are in the process of becoming DVC (our offer was just accepted) so this is good to know!!!:tink:

Dear all DVC Members,

Love,
DVCFAMILY41801
nwahaha

if not tomorrow, it will be the day after I activate my tickets...mark your calendars for May 16th:tilt:

Subscribing!!
I would love a good ticket deal before our October trip. :) I am not sure the past 4 day ticket would work if you have to alternate parks. We plan on spending most of our days at EPCOT for the Food & Wine Festival.

Under the rules of the last offering, it was 1 park per day, and each park only once for each ticket. So you could only go to Epcot 1 day with that ticket.

Yeah since I only go to MK if forced and HS for about an hour every few visits this deal was a waste for me.

we leave in 13 days and I bought my AP but am using old no expire tickets for DH & DS so a deal would be great to avoiud using the non-expires yet. Save them for a quick spur of hte moment trip

Dear all DVC Members,

Love,
DVCFAMILY41801

Appreciate you taking one for the Team!!! :teeth:

Most recently, the PAP deal was $484, while the normal DVC annual pass was $485. The normal pass actually started out lower, but became $1 more than the PAP after a Disney price increase. The annual pass has experienced another price increase as well as a reduction in the discount amount.
So are the PAP's $485.00 per adult now?

We activated our APs we renewed ahead of the price increase and the CM at the ticket window tried to charge me the difference between my paid-in-full renewed annual passes and the increased price. She called her supervisor and they "made an exception for me." I just wish Disney would properly train CMs who deal with ticketing. If I hadn't known how it was supposed to work, I would have had to hand them another $80 to activate my passes. Sheesh!

We activated our APs we renewed ahead of the price increase and the CM at the ticket window tried to charge me the difference between my paid-in-full renewed annual passes and the increased price. She called her supervisor and they "made an exception for me." I just wish Disney would properly train CMs who deal with ticketing. If I hadn't known how it was supposed to work, I would have had to hand them another $80 to activate my passes. Sheesh!

:sad2: That's awful. I wonder how many that CM or others have gotten to pay the difference. But the supervisor stating it's an exception? That's even worse.

We always bought the non expire tickets which are no longer available. If we now were to buy the members annual pass, on renewal do you have to renew it before it expires or can you say wait a few months after it expires to renew??...smjj

We always bought the non expire tickets which are no longer available. If we now were to buy the members annual pass, on renewal do you have to renew it before it expires or can you say wait a few months after it expires to renew??...smjj
I believe you have to renew from 60 days prior to 30 days after expiration. But a renewal just extends the expiration date one year, so there's really no benefit to waiting longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter