Ticket Promo coming soon?

mirnmart

Mouseketeer
We will be heading on a trip in Nov and I've been anxiously awaiting a ticket promo for DVC members! While on the phone with members services the cast member told me to keep my eye on the DVC member site for upcoming ticket promotions….a hint maybe….or just my wishful thinking! Would love another 4 days for $199 like last year!

I've been hoping the same thing for our trip in September

Had to call member services today about upcoming trip in May and my CM also hinted at something coming up soon. We were talking about me upgrading tickets we already have to the DVC AP once I get there in May and she said it would be good to call back "to check on any new promotions" prior to leaving (or keep an eye out on the website). Who knows though maybe they always say that lol

Had to call member services today about upcoming trip in May and my CM also hinted at something coming up soon. We were talking about me upgrading tickets we already have to the DVC AP once I get there in May and she said it would be good to call back "to check on any new promotions" prior to leaving (or keep an eye out on the website). Who knows though maybe they always say that lol

COUNT me in! Used the 4 day ticket this past December and it worked for us!:thumbsup2 WOULD LOVE another ticket promo for our October trip!
HERE'S TO HOPING!pixiedust:

I really hope they run that 4 day deal. We are looking at 4 day base tickets anyway and that would save us quite a bit of money.

Hoping here also. Also hoping they redo the Military special thay have been doing for the last few years.

Subscribing!!
I would love a good ticket deal before our October trip. :) I am not sure the past 4 day ticket would work if you have to alternate parks. We plan on spending most of our days at EPCOT for the Food & Wine Festival.

Under the rules of the last offering, it was 1 park per day, and each park only once for each ticket. So you could only go to Epcot 1 day with that ticket.

I just got off with member services and I was told the same thing. The cast member told me to keep checking member services for a ticket promotion. I really hope it's for some type of AP. :lovestruc

we leave in 30 days and would love to get an annual pass deal for DH & DS. They are using old never expire tickets that we onverted to the new ticket media last time we were there and I would rather keep those and get a deal instead. We leave May 14th, hopefully a STAR WARS deal will come out

Ticket promo coming as the spring/summer season starts? Seriously? Hate to burst everybody's bubble and I'm right there with y'all but I don't see it happnin'.

I don't do facebook, and I know my DD will tell me about things that DVC is doing before they hit the member website (for example, when you can get discounted cabins on cruises that are not sold out). Hopefully, someone will let us know if something hits facebook first. If I remember correctly, the four day pass thing came out in the middle of the year. But hoping for another great PAP offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter