Tiaras and Tantrums '08 Oct 23-29 ADR's added page 1

Okay, I have changed my siggy so we can start PLANNING!

So what is our final count of who is going???? We need to figure out how many rooms we need and who is rooming with whom? Is anyone coming in just for the weekend? It makes a difference for planning the F&W day.

And do we have requests of where to eat besides 50's Prime Time? Shug and I still would love to do LTT for dinner one night. Everyone bailed on us last time and we ended up not going.

I'll have to pass on MNSSHP because I need to keep this a budget trip as much as possible.
I'll do LTT. I wanted to do it last time but I had to fly out that day.

Ok, I'm 95% sure I'm going depending on what prices I can get to fly. I can pass on MNSSHP too. Although I LOVE that parade.

Will there be anyone shoOoopPPing with me?????????????

I will be down there starting the 26th.... we are cruising til then. I am staying at Pop. I would love to join you guys but I pretty much have our trip planned. If it's ok I would liketo join you guys here and there. You seem like a fun bunch.

I will be down there starting the 26th.... we are cruising til then. I am staying at Pop. I would love to join you guys but I pretty much have our trip planned. If it's ok I would liketo join you guys here and there. You seem like a fun bunch.

That would be great! Everyone is welcome. :yay: When it gets closer I imagine we'll have some kind of schedule of what parks we'll be on what day and where we may have dinner. It would be great if you could join us!

Ok, I'm booked for sure now. Just finally stopped worrying about it and did it. Nobody has to worry about getting me to the hotel, I'm using ME. Coming in on the 22nd, staying at POP. Leaving on the 30th. Go ahead, make fun of me :rotfl: ;)

Let the packing begin!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all new to me, but it sounds like a blast. If I weren't already going in September I might have joined up with you!

Have fun, and I expect a TON of pics when you gals get back! :cool1:

Don't let that stop you! I'm going in Sept too and coming back 6 weeks later for the TnT meet! Wild horses couldn't keep me away from my girls :thumbsup2

And yes, there will be a TnT 2009. YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT :woohoo:

I updated my wall calendar today and it goes up to November now, so TnT is now officially on the board.

I guess I really should take care of getting ADR's. I think we have to have 50's Prime Time and LTT (I have to go to it as a character meal one last time!)

What other requests do we have?

Le Cellier, but good luck with that.

Prime Time is one of my favorite. Otherwise, I'm good with anything.

Okay, I need a final count of who is going! I need to release hotel rooms if we don't need them all, and have a count for the ADR's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter