• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiaras and Tantrums '08 Oct 23-29 ADR's added page 1

If I can ditch the kids can I come drink with you?? :goodvibes I will definitely be on the lookout for all the tiaras!! Sounds like a great time!

Of course! 12 drunked housewives on the loose is MUCH more fun that just 10 :yay:

If I can ditch the kids can I come drink with you?? :goodvibes I will definitely be on the lookout for all the tiaras!! Sounds like a great time!

Heck yes! Unless your kids are like 3 and 5 and you plan to just leave them by themselves in the hotel room!;)

If you want I can PM you my cell phone number and you can get ahold of me when we are there and plan a time to meet up.

Are you girls going to Epcot Friday? I am going to be at a conference during the day, but plan on heading over to Epcot after 4. If so I would love to join in on the fun.

Are you girls going to Epcot Friday? I am going to be at a conference during the day, but plan on heading over to Epcot after 4. If so I would love to join in on the fun.

I do believe we will be there on Friday! We would love for you to join us! You at the Swan or Dolphin by any chance. We are going to be at the Dolphin.

No, the DD Hilton for the Society of Thoracic Surgeons national user group meeting. I am nurse who inputs data into their national database.

I saw this thread, and thought it would be fun to meet up with some fellow Disers since I am flying solo.

No, the DD Hilton for the Society of Thoracic Surgeons national user group meeting. I am nurse who inputs data into their national database.

I saw this thread, and thought it would be fun to meet up with some fellow Disers since I am flying solo.

We would love for you to join us! We had several other solo travelers join us at Epcot last year. ( of course we haven't heard from them since then so that could be a warning. . . )

I will PM you my cell number so you can call me when you are free and find out where we are.

I will call you. I wish I was going to be there longer. I fly in Thursday, and fly home Saturday night. See you all Friday!

Shana

We would love for you to join us! We had several other solo travelers join us at Epcot last year. ( of course we haven't heard from them since then so that could be a warning. . . )

I will PM you my cell number so you can call me when you are free and find out where we are.

What did you do to those newbies??? Has their family heard from them?? I am a newbie this year......:scared1:

nursetink--what time do you get in on Thursday? We have room in our ADR at 50's Prime Time. Of course you would have to have park admission.

What did you do to those newbies??? Has their family heard from them?? I am a newbie this year......:scared1:

You ain't no newbie. You have met me and still chose to come back! That makes you just as crazy as the rest of us.

My plane lands at 4:30. I would not be able to make it to any park until 6. What time is your ADR?

Okay girls, I think I am out for 50's Prime Time Thursday. This is a very short whirlwind trip.

I really need to get to Downtown Disney and Basin White at The Grand Floridian to do some shopping. Thursday evening is going to be my only opportunity.

Have lots of fun, and I will call Friday when I am headed to Epcot to see where you all are.:banana:

Can't wait to meet everyone!:yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Shana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter