Tiaras and Tantrums '08 Oct 23-29 ADR's added page 1

It might take 3 drinks Scrap. I'm actually very not offended. I'm very excited to be there. I'm sorry I'm not getting off the cruise until the 26th and only get 3 days. Anyone that is staying after the 29th... I'm going to be down until 11/4 so let's keep the party going.

Now just so you ladies know I'm a compulsive planner and it is driving me crazy that the only thing on the list is 50's Prime Time Cafe. My girls at work might tell you I'm OCD.

Can't wait.

:worship: Another OCD Planner!!! :hug: :worship: I travel with detailed notecards! Believe me, I was :crazy: with this trip last time since we had no plans.

We will have some more plans as we get closer, but they won't be nearly as detailed as when you and I travel with families. Things tend to be a bit more ebb and flow-- as in we go where the margaritas flow-- when we go with this group! ;)

Keep checking back!

My travel agent makes fun of me because I'm such a planner. She is doing Land/Sea a week or so before us and she asked me to plan her vacation. The owner of the agency tells people how I have my next vacation planned before I come home from the one I'm on.

Somebody on here posted this and I printed it out to hang at work:

I have CDO.
It's like OCD but alphabetical...
the way it should be.

My travel agent makes fun of me because I'm such a planner. She is doing Land/Sea a week or so before us and she asked me to plan her vacation. The owner of the agency tells people how I have my next vacation planned before I come home from the one I'm on.

Um, maybe you just need to be a TA yourself! It is SUPER easy to get started in that, working from home! :rolleyes1

Just read on the theme parks board that October hours are up! :cool1: If any difficult ADR's are wanted we might want to think about them soon.

Just read on the theme parks board that October hours are up! :cool1: If any difficult ADR's are wanted we might want to think about them soon.

:thumbsup2
Do we have a preliminary head count? Have we decided on where we are staying or is that dependent on how many of us there are. ;)

I still love the idea of a grand villa. Take the points below, times by 10 and then divide by 12 (if we had 12) and that's what each would pay total!
Can you imagine how fun that could be.....:jumping1:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/24/2008(Fri) 355 $295. PP
Disney's BoardWalk Villas Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/25/2008(Sat) 491 $410. PP
Disney's BoardWalk Villas Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/24/2008(Fri) 395 $330. PP
Disney's Old Key West Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/24/2008(Fri) 190 $159. PP
Disney's Old Key West Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/25/2008(Sat) 281 $235. PP

I still love the idea of a grand villa. Take the points below, times by 10 and then divide by 12 (if we had 12) and that's what each would pay total!
Can you imagine how fun that could be.....:jumping1:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/24/2008(Fri) 355 $295. PP
Disney's BoardWalk Villas Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/25/2008(Sat) 491 $410. PP
Disney's BoardWalk Villas Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/24/2008(Fri) 395 $330. PP
Disney's Old Key West Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/24/2008(Fri) 190 $159. PP
Disney's Old Key West Resort Three Bedroom Grand Villa 10/19/2008(Sun) 10/25/2008(Sat) 281 $235. PP

Phors, that's per night? That's not too bad of a price! Color me stupid on these resorts, but can 12 stay in one? And Disney transportation runs to each? No need for a rented car, right?

Phors, that's per night? That's not too bad of a price! Color me stupid on these resorts, but can 12 stay in one? And Disney transportation runs to each? No need for a rented car, right?

The number in red is what the total per person would be, not per night. So if we had a grand villa sun-sat it would cost you $235. That's all! Pretty cool! Of course the dates are different from what we planned. I need to run some figures with the right dates. LOL

These are DVC units and some can sleep 12. It may be a little close for comfort for some, but I don't mind. It would be nice to have a full kitchen I think.

Doesn't seem bad at all. How does everyone else feel? What are the other options? Be nice to eat breakfast in our villa. I don't mind bringing along a air mattress to sleep on!

Doesn't seem bad at all. How does everyone else feel? What are the other options? Be nice to eat breakfast in our villa. I don't mind bringing along a air mattress to sleep on!

Those dates though are for a sun-sat stay. I think we decided on a Tues-Wed stay so if people could only do a long weekend they could. Points on weekends are much higher so the prices could be higher. I'll have to run the numbers again.
The thing is though it would require a big commitment (and trust) from everyone involved. Eh...just a thought I was having. I know nothing had been decided or really discussed much about where to stay.

Once our supreme meet coordinator gets home we can hopefully start making plans. It's only 6 months away. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter