Those using swagbucks ???

I know this was asked a while ago but just saw it tonight. I read on the swagbucks facebook page that the ncraves are run by a third party. And they can block ip addresses so the page shows up blank. I've had days where ncraves just won't show up so I reset my ip address and bingo there they are again.
The very next day they were back, so I don't know what happened. But if that happens again I'll try that.

The comedy watch-2-for-4-sb is gone this morning. Too bad.
I noticed that:( I'm trying to make a list of which categories have 1 video/1sb and 2 videos/1sb to keep track of. I know politics has a 1 video as does careers.

In case anyone didn't do the 500 SB sign up for Visa Checkout the other week, I noticed today I have an offer to sign up for it and get 70 SB. Only works if you haven't done it before though.

Anyone else having nCraves go through all the videos and then get a message on the upper right corner of the screen saying "oops Activity did not fully complete!"
I've had this happen occasionally but this morning I've cycled through about 5-6 different topics and only 1 has credited! Very frustrating!!
Going to try clearing my cookies and restarting.

Anyone else having nCraves go through all the videos and then get a message on the upper right corner of the screen saying "oops Activity did not fully complete!"
I've had this happen occasionally but this morning I've cycled through about 5-6 different topics and only 1 has credited! Very frustrating!!
Going to try clearing my cookies and restarting.

YES! Several times over the past week

18 surveys so far! I would've been fine had I not needed manual crediting. Ah well. I think I should make it, hopefully!

YES! Several times over the past week
Clearing cookies and restarting did the trick for me. No problems for the rest of the day!
My other laptop keeps dropping the internet connection. Going to have to troubleshoot that. Maybe a system restore. Sometimes that helps

I got 22 done, but I fully expect one to go away. I could not finish it, it would not let me, but it credited as complete anyway.

The comedy watch-2-for-4-sb is gone this morning. Too bad.
It's still technically there, but in a different position on the page, and it is now 4 videos for 4 SBs. Still a good ratio, though not as good as 2 for 4. That was great while it lasted!

I've had SBTV running on two devices today and it has rolled over 100 SB's! No glitches and they are rarely asking if I'm still watching...

...surveys sucked, though:(...

I have been checking this thread for a few weeks now and have decided to give swagbucks a try. Does anyone want to offer a step-by-step beginners' guide for someone who is not especially internet savvy? As in, "Step 1: Go to swagbucks and sign up for an account" . . .

Holy smokes! I left my SBTV app running on my backup iPhone 4 all night...I already have 70SB's earned today:cheer2:. My daily goal is 80 so I guess I will just leave that phone running:goodvibes. Yesterday, I ran SBTV on my Kindle too, but switched over to PerkTV on the Kindle before I went to bed. Since the SBTV is going well, I will leave the Kindle on PerkTV (also running forever!). I find it hard to decide which app to run on my iPhone 6 (my primary phone) when I am not using it...so I usually end up not doing any of them:laughing:.

I should make the 10 surveys for the 400 Swag Up! I wish I could make the 20 for 1000, but I don't think I can do 10 surveys between today and tomorrow.

Well, I won't make 20 surveys for the survey soiree. Bummer. I got nada today! I'm up to 15 ... so close!

My farm has grown again to 3 more phones. But I can't find anymore deals for the Optimus Fuel....they are all gone in my local area. Happy swagging/perking everyone!

Oh looks like Family Dollar has the ZTE Whirl 2s on sale again for $10! At first I didn't like my Whirl but it has been playing the Swag apps pretty constant. I'm going to switch it over to the Perk this weekend to see how it runs. I will be picking a few more of these up. But I do love my LG Optimus Fuels so much!

So I buy the zte whirl do I have to hook it up to a phone number or App Store? How does that work? Thanks!

No you do NOT activate it. You just set it up for Wi-Fi (as long as you have wireless in your home). Then you connect to the Google App store and download the program you want to use...*swagtv* or *perktv* etc...and then run it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter