Those using swagbucks ???

SBTV glitchy for anyone else today? Can't get that, Lifestylz, or EntertainNow to work well! I rarely have issues with them.

I just redeemed my last bing rewards for swagbucks. I'm sad they're removing that option. The Amazon gift cards are a much better deal though, especially once you achieve Gold status.

I just redeemed my last bing rewards for swagbucks. I'm sad they're removing that option. The Amazon gift cards are a much better deal though, especially once you achieve Gold status.

I need 58 more points to get to 575, so looks like I'll be redeeming on the 29th or 30th. I hate that they're removing it as well, even though there are better deals. Maybe they'll add in Target gift cards though!

They are removing the swag bucks reward on bing? They aren't the best deal on there so I haven't done that at all. I'm sad they have increased the amount needed for the hulu plus reward on bing. I've done that in order to not pay for Hulu plus. Instead of 420 now it is 680 so it takes a lot longer!

I'm at 11 surveys. This is the first week in a while I've been getting them. Glad it's this week! I just got in a product sample test, which I think is cool. I'm a little greedy though, I was hoping for additional payout! Anyone else ever tested a product? The time frames kept changing, so I'm kinda confused by that.

I'm at 11 surveys. This is the first week in a while I've been getting them. Glad it's this week! I just got in a product sample test, which I think is cool. I'm a little greedy though, I was hoping for additional payout! Anyone else ever tested a product? The time frames kept changing, so I'm kinda confused by that.

I just got toilet paper to test! :rotfl2: I got home after being out of town this weekend and saw box and was like "what the heck did I order?" I can't even remember signing up to test it. Oh well.

I just got toilet paper to test! :rotfl2: I got home after being out of town this weekend and saw box and was like "what the heck did I order?" I can't even remember signing up to test it. Oh well.
Nice! I'm slightly apprehensive since its shampoo & conditioner....don't want my hair falling out! But then it said it'll come late Sept and not to do anything to your hair and I'm like, ok I just have a thing mid Sept. Then it says it'll come end of August and go to mid Sept...I'm like, um, that's now! Eep!

I'm at 10 or 11 surveys now, though 2 haven't credited yet. It's a pain keeping track of them, but SB has been great about crediting if you contact them. I don't know if I'll be able to hit 20 by Sunday. It's not for lack of trying though! At least I should get the 400 swag up.

Nice! I'm slightly apprehensive since its shampoo & conditioner....don't want my hair falling out! But then it said it'll come late Sept and not to do anything to your hair and I'm like, ok I just have a thing mid Sept. Then it says it'll come end of August and go to mid Sept...I'm like, um, that's now! Eep!

Not for SwagBucks, but I've done a few shampoo/conditioner tests for other survey sites, and I have never had any issues. I'm expecting paper towels to test in the next couple of weeks. I like getting the products to test because it saves me from having to buy that stuff :)

I redeemed my last one today too! I'm going to switch to the Amazon GC as well but since Bing rewards are supposed to be "Disney Money" (for me) every time I use the $5 Amazon GCs I'm going to make a deposit from our "regular money" into our DVA!

up to 18. Done for night. Going to try to get to 22. I heard they were taking away completes so I would advise to go over 2 surveys to be safe.

They are removing the swag bucks reward on bing? They aren't the best deal on there so I haven't done that at all. I'm sad they have increased the amount needed for the hulu plus reward on bing. I've done that in order to not pay for Hulu plus. Instead of 420 now it is 680 so it takes a lot longer!
I never understood why one would...other than Swag has more options.

Huh, weird. I made sure the ad block was off, cleared my cookies. And even tried a different browser and both say "Sorry no activities available." I guess I might need to contact Swagbucks.

I know this was asked a while ago but just saw it tonight. I read on the swagbucks facebook page that the ncraves are run by a third party. And they can block ip addresses so the page shows up blank. I've had days where ncraves just won't show up so I reset my ip address and bingo there they are again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter