This time our son is coming too! Final update at last!

I love the POFQ boat to Downtown Disney, its so relaxing!! I really like the lobster bisque at coral reef, i wish i was there now!

A nice quiet ride in the midst of the hustle and bustle of all the park crowdedness and chaos. ::yes::

The best thing about staying at POR (for us) was the boats. Just loved taking them. In fact I think we went to Downtown Disney more than we planned just because we liked the boats so much.

Those boats were great. We also used one to return from POR one day when we went exploring.

Great updates! That stinks about not getting to see Piglet at Crystal Palace! :headache:

We did manage to see Piglet before we left. One of the little Princesses and her dad kept sitting at the table until Piglet came back. We all ran back to get a picture.

Some final pictures from last summer. I have fewer pictures from the last few days because I wasn't happy about the camera messing up and having to take pictures with the video camera.

I figure I better finish this up so I can make a special announcement.

So here we go.

Guess where this is?

A1CMBigPLate.jpg

This may help.
A3CMsign.jpg

A6Watchingthetube.jpg

A8MonorailenteringCR.jpg

B4DandD.jpg

C5TheGang.jpg

E2ThePrincess.jpg

The next day:

C4KPWade.jpg

C6UK.jpg

D6UK.jpg

E4UK.jpg

F2Morocco.jpg

G0PinsGalore.jpg

Continued in next post

Departure day - just enough time breakfast and finished packing before the Tiffany's picks us up for the drive to the airport.

Tools some pictures as we were walking to the front.

A4POFQ.jpg

A6POFQ.jpg

A7POFQ.jpg

A0POFQ.jpg

B0POFQ.jpg

The last picture :sad1:

B1POFQ.jpg

It was another great trip and we all had lots of fun. It was different traveling with another family; we got to show them around and watch them experience WDW. Hopefully, we can do it again sometime.

Stay tuned... important announcement to come.

Some of may remember we had decided not to do a trip this year. (There is a little about new siding, windows, and doors to look after.) At some point we decided that a cruise might be interesting during the Christmas break. So what started out a a small family cruise of 5 people has turned into a cruise for about 15.

A few of the cruisers decided that one cruise wasn't long enough so they decided to take two, starting on the 22nd of December. Well we don't board the ship until the 29th so what are we to do for Christmas. The next thing you know, have have booked 3 night at Pop Century, starting on the 25th of December. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Best of all, Declan doesn't know and he won't until we leave.

Okay I'll bite. What's the announcement?

The pirate makeover looks fun but I'm still a sucker for the BBB.

I must have been writing as you were posting.

A cruise always sounds fun.

I'd wish you luck keeping it a secret from Declan but I already know you guys can pull if off. Of course he is getting older and wiser. You'll have to fine tune your craft to pull it off.

Some of may remember we had decided not to do a trip this year. (There is a little about new siding, windows, and doors to look after.) At some point we decided that a cruise might be interesting during the Christmas break. So what started out a a small family cruise of 5 people has turned into a cruise for about 15.

A few of the cruisers decided that one cruise wasn't long enough so they decided to take two, starting on the 22nd of December. Well we don't board the ship until the 29th so what are we to do for Christmas. The next thing you know, have have booked 3 night at Pop Century, starting on the 25th of December. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Best of all, Declan doesn't know and he won't until we leave.

Every time I see his picture, I can't get over how much Declan has grown since I read your first report. His legs are so long! He's going to be hovering over Ma in no time!

We had such a nice stay at POFQ in October, so seeing pictures of that resort make me smile.

I'm glad you were able to share Disney magic with your friends.

That's very exciting about a Christmas trip. One year, Jill, Brooklynn, and I arrived at Disney World on Christmas evening and went straight to Magic Kingdom, just to say we were in MK on Christmas Day. It was definitely an incredible feeling.

A WDW stay and a cruise will be an awesome vacation for you all. Declan will be shocked! You'll have to do a pre-trip report so that we can follow along with all of your secret planning. We'll be in WDW for ten nights stating June 30th, so if you want us to send you anything - parks maps or just anything to help aid you in your surprise and reveal, let us know.

Thanks for sharing this trip with us. Happy planning for the new one! Glad the house repairs didn't stop you from getting to have some great fun. :)

You are all so good at keeping secrets (well most of you) ~ Today we are officially booked on our JetBlue flight Christmas Day and POP for 3 nights!!!!!:banana::banana:

Remember-Don't tell Declan!:laughing:

Have to admit I'm a little :scared1: of taking declansdad there at Christmas time. He has wanted to go for a while and I can only imagine how many pics will be taken this time!;):lmao:

Don't think I didn't see the one he snuck in of me and Princess Ariel.:eek::sick:

So happy for you guys....can't wait to hear what you think about the World at Christmastime! Is it a Disney Cruise?

No it is with Carnival. We have about 16 people going so far, some from here and some from Alberta. Some of the people decided to add another week starting on the 22nd of December, so we decided, along with another couple, that we would do 3 nights at WDW before driving from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale for the cruise.

No it is with Carnival. We have about 16 people going so far, some from here and some from Alberta. Some of the people decided to add another week starting on the 22nd of December, so we decided, along with another couple, that we would do 3 nights at WDW before driving from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale for the cruise.

Sounds like you're going to have a blast!! We have never done a cruise...someday I keep telling myself, someday!

Sounds like you're going to have a blast!! We have never done a cruise...someday I keep telling myself, someday!

we have always wanted to do one, and looked at the Disney cruise a few years ago. Unfortunately, they are pretty expensive and we had never been on a cruise before. We decided to see if we liked them before diving into the premium level.

Cruises are fun! They can be addicting! We've done 1 Carnival (Fascination) without DS and two Disney (4 night Wonder-3/06 and 7 night Magic-8/09) with DS. We like them so much that we booked the Dream for 8/11. And we decided we wanted to cruise this summer, so we are going to try RCCL Freedom of the Seas in July! We can't wait. I'm a little nervous trying a different line after cruising on DCL, but I've read great things about the Freedom. DS wants to try the flowrider!:) You will have a blast....after all you're on vacation and you're going to Disney World!!!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm hoping we can go the week before Christmas too!

Newbie Mom and Dad from our TR are thinking they may want to come too!
More games of chasey!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter