• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

After almost a year of being gone i am finally back. I am assuming there is another "home" for us so if I am invited there could I have the link to the new thread please? :goodvibes

After almost a year of being gone i am finally back. I am assuming there is another "home" for us so if I am invited there could I have the link to the new thread please? :goodvibes

Wow, I was shocked to see this thread pop up

Hi Leah!!!!!

So, nice to see you

Since we are so active on FB, no one rarely posts on here

But it would be fun to do it again if anyone game, for old times sake

SO, how are you? and the boys? :flower3:

I kind of thought FB might be the reason there haven't been post in so long. Although here seemed to be the place we could tell all of us at once what we might not post on FB but seeing as most of text each other we probably cover that as well!
Tyler has been at my sisters since Christmas. While I miss him very much it's really good that he is there. he's been having a rough time and they have a youth group there with kids his age and he has a lot of friends around that area. We have no one his age in our youth group. Plus his uncle and my two older nephews who are more like big brothers to Tyler are there and they spend time with him when they aren't working. It really makes me feel so proud of them and loved that though they are married and are both in their twenties they make time for my boys. My one nephew and his wife are expecting my first great nephew in june and have told Tyler he'll be an uncle which really makes him happy! :)
We've been fighting the flu and viruses etc... I have been sick for 6 weeks. Currently I'm fighting Bronchitis and an upper respitory infection and my stomach problems. Breathing treatments, antibiotics etc.. and I am wiped out! But I'm still breathing... kind of! :thumbsup2
How are you and yours? How is Trent liking school this year?

I kind of thought FB might be the reason there haven't been post in so long. Although here seemed to be the place we could tell all of us at once what we might not post on FB but seeing as most of text each other we probably cover that as well!
Tyler has been at my sisters since Christmas. While I miss him very much it's really good that he is there. he's been having a rough time and they have a youth group there with kids his age and he has a lot of friends around that area. We have no one his age in our youth group. Plus his uncle and my two older nephews who are more like big brothers to Tyler are there and they spend time with him when they aren't working. It really makes me feel so proud of them and loved that though they are married and are both in their twenties they make time for my boys. My one nephew and his wife are expecting my first great nephew in june and have told Tyler he'll be an uncle which really makes him happy! :)
We've been fighting the flu and viruses etc... I have been sick for 6 weeks. Currently I'm fighting Bronchitis and an upper respitory infection and my stomach problems. Breathing treatments, antibiotics etc.. and I am wiped out! But I'm still breathing... kind of! :thumbsup2
How are you and yours? How is Trent liking school this year?

Yeah between FB and Texting, we are all pretty in sync.

But posting here again is fun :)

I am sorry to hear Tyler been having a rough time. Glad he youth group and his uncle and nephews to help him out. Congrats to your nephew and his wife. So exciting :wizard:

So sorry you all have been so sick. I hope the sickies goes away quicly and you and Braeton are feeling better soon.

Steve and I are good. Trent likes school about 80% of the time. If he could eliminate math, he like it 100% :rotfl:

I think I can, I think I can :lmao: Hey marsha!! Leah is back on the dis and made this reappear We all thought it be fun to give it life again What you up to? How is school going for the girls?

We are still in the midst of getting our sunroom and deck done!!! Was supposed to be done in October. This is pretty ridiculous now.

What ever happened to the prison situation?

We are still in the midst of getting our sunroom and deck done!!! Was supposed to be done in October. This is pretty ridiculous now.

WOW, that is nuts!! What is holding it up? Weather?

It is good. It closed, so officers left do transporting, like Steve.

They let a handful of officers retire at 20 instead of 25, to open up more spaces for other officers.

A few officers that were younger went and got jobs with local police stations.

A couple people 911 dispatchers

The rest kept their jobs.:goodvibes

Is this a resurrection?

I certainly hope so!

Wow! That seems crazy to me. Why the hold up?

WOW, that is nuts!! What is holding it up? Weather?

It is good. It closed, so officers left do transporting, like Steve.

They let a handful of officers retire at 20 instead of 25, to open up more spaces for other officers.

A few officers that were younger went and got jobs with local police stations.

A couple people 911 dispatchers

The rest kept their jobs.:goodvibes

It sounds like it all resolved out pretty good. But, it was a scary time I know.

Wow I totally forgot about this thread! Hi girls!!! Miss you all!

Marsha ~ that is so frustrating about your deck! WTH?? That's just crazy

Hope everyone else is doing well. We are potty training and it's going really well. I'm so proud of my boy and super excited to be almost done with diapers :hyper: I just posted again on my TR. Really excited to be planning a trip for next Jan. I've never been to WDW in Jan before. Chris is still going good with work. Making a small change by reassigning him in a different area but he still has the same schedule. That's all I can think of for now. I've been quilting a lot and not on the computer very much at home so it's nice to catch up here for a bit

Wow I totally forgot about this thread! Hi girls!!! Miss you all!

Marsha ~ that is so frustrating about your deck! WTH?? That's just crazy

Hope everyone else is doing well. We are potty training and it's going really well. I'm so proud of my boy and super excited to be almost done with diapers :hyper: I just posted again on my TR. Really excited to be planning a trip for next Jan. I've never been to WDW in Jan before. Chris is still going good with work. Making a small change by reassigning him in a different area but he still has the same schedule. That's all I can think of for now. I've been quilting a lot and not on the computer very much at home so it's nice to catch up here for a bit

Hi there!

Quilting is nice this time of year. Do you have a link for your new trip report?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter