• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Me too!

Chele you have had quite a few things going!!! Whew!! I'm glad yr Moms Dr turned out so great! Cataract surgery should turn out fine. I am blessed as my grandpa is 95, lives on his own, drives etc... My parents are great though my Dad is 65 and diebetic also Kelly. I wish he would eat better but everything else he does great.

I've been hit and miss lately but these are my tough months. Tyler came in my room a little while ago and we held hands and cried. Then of course II started bringing up good memories. Tomorrow is 2 years from Shannons passing. Of course we relive every moment of the whole month before.

We are o.k. though! God is good and we are tough!!!

Leah, never a dull moment in my life.:rotfl:

I am so happy with my mom's Dr. She is a sweetie! My mom is a diabetic, with high blood pressure too. Her dad was wasn't sick until the last two months of his life. He was was a little over a month from turning 99 whne the Lord called him home.

Leah, my brother in law made a comment the other day about how he wished it would be easier to get over Kathy's death. I told him that it never gets any easier, that maybe you just learn to compartmentalize your feelings. That although it isn't any easier you can handle a little better. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Quiet here

I can hear crickets chirping :rotfl:

Chele, how is your mom doing?

We, went shooting earlier. I found that I am amazingly accurate.:thumbsup2 I decided that I am going to take a class and join the ladies gun club. We are going to purchase a 22 like we shot with today.

She is much better Kelly. Thank you for asking.

Very glad to hear that :)

We, went shooting earlier. I found that I am amazingly accurate.:thumbsup2 I decided that I am going to take a class and join the ladies gun club. We are going to purchase a 22 like we shot with today.

oh cool. Glad you guys went. Awesome!!!

You should get a pink gun :goodvibes

Since Scotty and I will be sharing the gun I doubt I will go with the pink case.:rotfl: He would let me though.

speaking of pink, we were in sears tonight an they had a hot pink tool box

It was awesome!!!

Not that I use tools or anything :rotfl2:

speaking of pink, we were in sears tonight an they had a hot pink tool box

It was awesome!!!

Not that I use tools or anything :rotfl2:

I love that they are making things like these in pink.

I never seem to make it over here anymore. I was daydreaming about a Disney trip in the future and decided to take a peek.

I never seem to make it over here anymore. I was daydreaming about a Disney trip in the future and decided to take a peek.

None of us seem to make it here much anymore. I have a Disneyland trip planned for November and I have been somewhat doing a trip report.

Hi Ladies!:goodvibes

Hey Girlie!!!

Fancy meeting u here :)

You have come to the right place

You definitely need to get back in next year or two.

You can check the new fantasyland once all finished :goodvibes

None of us seem to make it here much anymore. I have a Disneyland trip planned for November and I have been somewhat doing a trip report.

Hello Chele :goodvibes

Trentmom said:
Hey Girlie!!!

Fancy meeting u here :)

You have come to the right place

You definitely need to get back in next year or two.

You can check the new fantasyland once all finished :goodvibes

Hello Chele :goodvibes

Hi Kelly!!

Just playing on my phone!!

I wanted to try responding from my phone using disboards app.

Hi Chele and all :)

Finally tired so going to bed

Nite all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter