This is the last trip the 4 of us ever take to WDW. Nov 2-12 *FinalUpdate 3/19* Pg.59

Back when we first starting bringing Juliana to Disney, she had a knack of waking up at the break of dawn. Well, Christopher is following in her footsteps. He was awake a little before 6am. I was trying to keep him quiet, which was hard, but I let him play some games on the ipad and that seemed to keep him somewhat amused. I needed milk and for our breakfast which we were going to eating in the room and to fill up Melody's mug so I took Christopher with me for a Walk to El Centro. The quiet pool was very quiet...

DSC05301_zpsc611e37f.jpg

The lake looked pretty neat with all the fog on it...

DSC05302_zpsf65ef065.jpg

DSC05303_zpse3f3f36c.jpg

DSC05304_zps981fb3c0.jpg

DSC05307_zps4586207f.jpg

I'm not sure.. maybe the walk was tiring him out?

DSC05309_zpsed6d1358.jpg

It was so weird. We were only in Rix for no more than 10 minutes. When we came out the fog was already burning off.

DSC05310_zpsa1f05723.jpg

We ate breakfast in the room and were dressed and walking out the door at *GULP* 8:15! A quick ride to the studios and we were standing in line waiting for the park to open! I'm not sure if standing in line waiting for the CMs to let people through is actually considered rope drop, but there we were waiting. We were about 10 people from the turnstile and I was happy we were there early. DHS was opening at 9 and by 8:35 they were letting people in!!!! I grabbed everyone's pass one in the park and I walked briskly (no running here) to TSM to grab our fastpasses. The times move quick! I got our FPs at 8:48 and we had a return time of 9:55.

DSC05313_zpsb78ccc2f.jpg

Melody, my mom, and the kids were still walking towards me..

Looking past TSM towards the backlot tour..

DSC05314_zps281b36db.jpg

Looking back toward VOTLM....

DSC05315_zpsb6b0296a.jpg

Everyone arrived and with a short wait, we hopped in the regular line to ride TSM!

DSC05316_zps23207b48.jpg

Continued in next post

The line said 5 minutes but it was closer to 10. Not a big deal... I think this is the first time we ever walked through the standby line.

DSC05318_zps8b5be9ef.jpg

DSC05320_zpsf50ca973.jpg

Christopher was making a weird face here... LOL

DSC05322_zps72970002.jpg

Juliana was ready!

DSC05323_zps4bd1f52f.jpg

DSC05324_zps3fdcd5f4.jpg

DSC05326_zps4acab6f7.jpg

I rode with Melody and Christopher and Juliana rode with gram. We did ok.. It was hard holding Christopher and shooting.

DSC05328_zpsb3776424.jpg

We had a fun time and figured since the line wasn't too long we would head across the street to see Woody and Buzz. We were having fun while waiting in line...

DSC05330_zpse621a3f5.jpg

DSC05332_zps7795ee61.jpg

DSC05333_zps5e61d1de.jpg

Getting both Juliana and Christopher to look at us at the same time made for some challenges....

DSC05335_zps7a371ce0.jpg

DSC05336_zps3c18e8bd.jpg

When it was our turn, Juliana ran right over and gave Woody and Buzz some super big hugs...

Photo0466FourBySix_zps4be40784.jpg

Photo0468FourBySix_zps2956ceea.jpg

Christopher on the other hand, wasn't too sure about them.

Photo0470FourBySix_zps56ed2978.jpg

Photo0471FourBySix_zps1add39e6.jpg

After a few moments, Christopher did warm up to them.

Photo0473FourBySix_zps58d5b144.jpg

We tried to get Juliana & Christopher to take a picture together but he was a little scared. So Juliana took one by herself.

Photo0476FourBySix_zpsbf1e1171.jpg

I don't think he was too sure of Buzz....

Photo0482FourBySix_zpsb0a8c9c0.jpg

After our pictures, we started gathering our stuff and Buzz walked over to my mom and started putting the moves on her. I guess he didn't want her to feel left out.

Photo0487FourBySix_zps567c3fe5.jpg

My mom was laughing and talking about this all day.

Up next... what to do with all these fast passes???

I wish Claire would get up that early!!!! She is such a sleeper. But she would stay up all night of you let her.

That funny face Christopher is making ...yeah, he's pooping! :lmao: :rotfl:

We went through the standby line for the first time this trip too.

That romantic Buzz sweet talking your Mom!!!!

I wish Claire would get up that early!!!! She is such a sleeper. But she would stay up all night of you let her.

We went through the standby line for the first time this trip too.

I'll be back in a min to respond but are my pictures really big?

They seem like they are sized different than normal... :confused3:confused3

I'm so happy Christopher did great with Mickey! I always feel so bad when I hear the kids hate the characters.
I know... it could of made for a loooong week. :rolleyes:

I hear so many different things good and bad about Ohana for dinner. I want to try it, but I just am hesitant. Do you know if kids can get other foods than the wings and such? I have a picky eater.
Yes, kids can eat different food. Luckily, our kids eat it but I know there is a separate menu if needed.

We are eating there Saturday night so I'll let you know if there is any difference. :goodvibes

:cool1: Wooo Hooo! So exciting you have your next trip/plane tickets locked down!! :goodvibes

Oh yea!!!!!! :banana::banana:

I haven't even gone on my next trip yet and I'm already thinking about/planning the next one! :rotfl:
Isn't that always the way? pirate:

Food and Wine Festival, here I come!! Not this year though. :sad2: :laughing:
Hahaaaaa. Someday. Disney isn't going anywhere. :goodvibes

Yay! !!!!! Granary is here! Now is day 2 Nov 3? I am trying to compare where we were that day.......which was swimming then off to the airport.....where grandma arrived for us too.
Yup. That was Saturday 3rd.
I love Christopher's ears. He looks like he did good. I am a stylist too and have had my share of screaming kids getting a haircut. My own son being the worst!
I love his little ears too. I wish he would wear them more. :goodvibes

We had our first experience at ohana this trip, we found the food just ok. We weren't big fans of the sauce on the meats. We prefer it plans I guess.
I usually don't add the extra sauce on the meat.... I can't add that extra step in- I'm too busy shoveling in the food. :rotfl:

That is the difference. Juliana & Christopher are shot at night. You'll see.... :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

You could be right.... but I don't recall that. If he was I'm sure I'd remember that smell on the ride since he was sitting with us. :lmao:

:love::love:

I'll be back in a min to respond but are my pictures really big?

They seem like they are sized different than normal... :confused3:confused3

OMG! I am laughing as i read your quote of mine and it said Granary arrived! LOL That was supposed to say Grama, but my kindle likes to do strange auto corrects. :lmao:

They are kind of big, but not huge.

Back when we first starting bringing Juliana to Disney, she had a knack of waking up at the break of dawn. Well, Christopher is following in her footsteps. He was awake a little before 6am. I was trying to keep him quiet, which was hard, but I let him play some games on the ipad and that seemed to keep him somewhat amused. I needed milk and for our breakfast which we were going to eating in the room and to fill up Melody's mug so I took Christopher with me for a Walk to El Centro. The quiet pool was very quiet...

Andy was ALWAYS up before everyone else; we had to spend an hour trying to get Markie to ever get his butt out of bed (still that way today)

DSC05301_zpsc611e37f.jpg

DSC05302_zpsf65ef065.jpg

DSC05303_zpse3f3f36c.jpg

DSC05304_zps981fb3c0.jpg

DSC05307_zps4586207f.jpg

We had a lot of that fog on our trip too.
I'm not sure.. maybe the walk was tiring him out?

DSC05309_zpsed6d1358.jpg

No...he's just trying to figure out how he can cause mischief.

It was so weird. We were only in Rix for no more than 10 minutes. When we came out the fog was already burning off.

DSC05310_zpsa1f05723.jpg

Typical Florida.

We ate breakfast in the room and were dressed and walking out the door at *GULP* 8:15! A quick ride to the studios and we were standing in line waiting for the park to open! I'm not sure if standing in line waiting for the CMs to let people through is actually considered rope drop, but there we were waiting. We were about 10 people from the turnstile and I was happy we were there early. DHS was opening at 9 and by 8:35 they were letting people in!!!! I grabbed everyone's pass one in the park and I walked briskly (no running here) to TSM to grab our fastpasses. The times move quick! I got our FPs at 8:48 and we had a return time of 9:55.

DSC05313_zpsb78ccc2f.jpg

I am declaring that you made ROPE DROP!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Melody, my mom, and the kids were still walking towards me..

Looking past TSM towards the backlot tour..

DSC05314_zps281b36db.jpg

Looking back toward VOTLM....

DSC05315_zpsb6b0296a.jpg

You never see that area so empty.

Everyone arrived and with a short wait, we hopped in the regular line to ride TSM!

DSC05316_zps23207b48.jpg

Continued in next post

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: time to ride TSM!

The line said 5 minutes but it was closer to 10. Not a big deal... I think this is the first time we ever walked through the standby line.

DSC05318_zps8b5be9ef.jpg

DSC05320_zpsf50ca973.jpg

Seriously? You've never walked through the regular line?

DSC05322_zps72970002.jpg

Perhaps someone was smelling his own diaper?

Juliana was ready!

DSC05323_zps4bd1f52f.jpg

Silly girl!

DSC05324_zps3fdcd5f4.jpg

DSC05326_zps4acab6f7.jpg

I rode with Melody and Christopher and Juliana rode with gram. We did ok.. It was hard holding Christopher and shooting.

DSC05328_zpsb3776424.jpg

I'm guessing Mel had the bigger score. :goodvibes

We had a fun time and figured since the line wasn't too long we would head across the street to see Woody and Buzz. We were having fun while waiting in line...

DSC05330_zpse621a3f5.jpg

DSC05332_zps7795ee61.jpg

DSC05333_zps5e61d1de.jpg

These pictures are too cute.

Getting both Juliana and Christopher to look at us at the same time made for some challenges....

DSC05335_zps7a371ce0.jpg

DSC05336_zps3c18e8bd.jpg

Love how big sister is trying to help little brother.

When it was our turn, Juliana ran right over and gave Woody and Buzz some super big hugs...

Photo0466FourBySix_zps4be40784.jpg

Photo0468FourBySix_zps2956ceea.jpg

Wonderful shots!

Christopher on the other hand, wasn't too sure about them.

Photo0470FourBySix_zps56ed2978.jpg

Photo0471FourBySix_zps1add39e6.jpg

After a few moments, Christopher did warm up to them.

Photo0473FourBySix_zps58d5b144.jpg

His daddy is tall to him, but these guys are HUGE...I'd need to warm up to them myself.

We tried to get Juliana & Christopher to take a picture together but he was a little scared. So Juliana took one by herself.

Photo0476FourBySix_zpsbf1e1171.jpg

Very sweet.

I don't think he was too sure of Buzz....

Photo0482FourBySix_zpsb0a8c9c0.jpg

After our pictures, we started gathering our stuff and Buzz walked over to my mom and started putting the moves on her. I guess he didn't want her to feel left out.

Photo0487FourBySix_zps567c3fe5.jpg

Way to go MOM!

My mom was laughing and talking about this all day.

As she should.

Up next... what to do with all these fast passes???

Will this update be done BEFORE you leave?

luvin the update. Christopher looks like he's thinking if that dude comes any closer I'm going to scream in that pic with Buzz. :lmao:
Love how Buzz tried to "sweet talk" your mum and luv Christopher's little face he's making in the pic with Melody and Ana

Hmm...you must've had a different bartender than the one I've had when I've had it!

That soft opening to DHS is much better than the TSM stampede.

Can't wait to try it out in a couple of days. No chance I am running to get FP. :rotfl2:

I will be lucky to walk to get them.... :rotfl:

Back when we first starting bringing Juliana to Disney, she had a knack of waking up at the break of dawn. Well, Christopher is following in her footsteps. He was awake a little before 6am.

Good thing you don't have a job that keeps you up late at night or anything.

That is pretty cool.

We ate breakfast in the room and were dressed and walking out the door at *GULP* 8:15! A quick ride to the studios and we were standing in line waiting for the park to open! I'm not sure if standing in line waiting for the CMs to let people through is actually considered rope drop, but there we were waiting.

That counts as rope drop in my book.

I don't think I've ever seen 5 minutes as the posted wait there! :eek:

DSC05322_zps72970002.jpg

He who smelled it dealt it! :rotfl2:

Wait till the third one arrives... :faint:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

No...he's just trying to figure out how he can cause mischief.

Of course he is... that's why he is strapped into the stroller. :rotfl2:

I am declaring that you made ROPE DROP!!!!
YAY!!! We made it!!!

Seriously? You've never walked through the regular line?
Nope. We've only used FPs.

Perhaps someone was smelling his own diaper?
Nah, I think he was trying to smile... :goodvibes

I'm guessing Mel had the bigger score.
Guess again. :rotfl2:

Will this update be done BEFORE you leave?
Don't know... possibly. I'm uploading pictures now.. Maybe tomorrow? :confused3

luvin the update. Christopher looks like he's thinking if that dude comes any closer I'm going to scream in that pic with Buzz. :lmao:
Love how Buzz tried to "sweet talk" your mum and luv Christopher's little face he's making in the pic with Melody and Ana
He ended up loving Buzz... he said Buzz for the rest of the week. :goodvibes

That soft opening to DHS is much better than the TSM stampede.
It is... I forgot they got rid of the opening 'show' But walking over to TSM was pretty nice. :)

Can't wait to try it out in a couple of days. No chance I am running to get FP. :rotfl2:

I will be lucky to walk to get them.... :rotfl:
I read last night they rent wheel chairs at OKW.... that is good to know. I might need one! :lmao::lmao:

Good thing you don't have a job that keeps you up late at night or anything.
No. not at all. He had me up with him at 5am this morning. :eek:

That counts as rope drop in my book.
2 of you said it was Rope Drop... then 'It is settled!'

I don't think I've ever seen 5 minutes as the posted wait there! :eek:
It is 5 minutes when there is only 100 people in the park! :rotfl2:

He who smelled it dealt it! :rotfl2:
:lmao::lmao:

Wait till the third one arrives... :faint:
I'll call you in a few months for some advice.. :listen:

so happy Christopher had a better experience with Mickey! such sweet photos! looks like he's going to be a Donald fan though :rotfl2:

when we ate at Ohana's on Megans bday trip they really rushed the food too, if we ever go back want to go with more people, think it would be more fun!

Looks like Melody got a kick out of that. :rotfl2:
Not a flattering picture of her.. :rotfl:

We all were laughing... Buzz is da man!

I was thinking the same thing! :lmao: (I've seen that face before.) :laughing:
I see a face similar to that 1-2 times a day. :crazy2:

so happy Christopher had a better experience with Mickey! such sweet photos! looks like he's going to be a Donald fan though :rotfl2:
He does love his Donald doll. He plays with that all the time and barely plays with his Mickey doll. :goodvibes

when we ate at Ohana's on Megans bday trip they really rushed the food too, if we ever go back want to go with more people, think it would be more fun!
It is a fun restaurant when there is a lot of people with you.. ::yes::

I have to say, I kind of like the new opening better than the old stampede style rope drop. It really makes it a lot easier to actually get a Fastpass and then get in the standby line.

And yes, that is definitely rope drop.

By the way...

Team Barry sucks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter