This is the last trip the 4 of us ever take to WDW. Nov 2-12 *FinalUpdate 3/19* Pg.59

We were at DHS and already rode TSM and saw Buzz and Woody. We walked over to try to ride RnRC and TOT but the lines were already long. Instead we grabbed some FPs. One good thing about getting the Toy Story FPs so early is the ability to grab other FPs right away. I was able to hold all of these at once.

DSC05339_zps90eccf6a.jpg

My mom was a little hungry so she stopped for a cheese danish from Catalina Eddie's. She shared a few bites with me and I must say, it was REALLY good!

DSC05340.jpg

Our TSM FP window just opened up so we all walked back over to Pixar Place. 'Hey Christopher, want to ride TSM again?'

DSC05341.jpg

I think that is a yes!

Too bad when we got back to TSM, Christopher was still drinking his bottle and Melody stayed with him while I went on with my mom & Juliana.

We got on the ride really quick!

DSC05342.jpg

DSC05343.jpg

I had a better score on our first ride while holding Christopher. LOL

TSM try 2 done.. back towards our other FP rides. Juliana didn't want anything to do with TOT so I rode with my mom.

DSC05352.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05345.jpg

DSC05347.jpg

We had a fun ride. I walked over to RnCC and rode that by myself.

DSC05348.jpg

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05350.jpg

This is my favorite ride in all of Disney. I wish they would add a few more coasters.

Now that I rode RnCC, the rest of the day was up to everyone else. I was happy. We crossed the park to head to see the Muppets. While I have said in the past that the snow needs to be updated, we all liked the show a lot. After the show we saw Phineas & Ferb. Juliana loves watching that show... and so does her dad, so we waited about 20 minutes to see them.

Photo0520FourBySix_zps4620a1be.jpg

Photo0525FourBySix_zps6a55fd79.jpg

Christopher wasn't feeling them... he had an other idea.

DSC05360.jpg

While we were in line gramma went shopping and bought Juliana a pin for her DHS day.

DSC05357.jpg

We saw that Beauty and the Beast was about to start so we started walking across the park for the show. On the way...

DSC05359.jpg

DSC05358.jpg

A few more friends on the way...

DSC05361.jpg

DSC05362.jpg

DSC05363.jpg

When we got to the show they would not allow the stroller inside even though Christopher was sleeping in it. There was no way we were waking him up. I let the girls watch the show while I took the sleeping boy for a walk.

Up next... what kind of trouble can I get into with a sleeping baby?

We were at DHS and already rode TSM and saw Buzz and Woody. We walked over to try to ride RnRC and TOT but the lines were already long. Instead we grabbed some FPs. One good thing about getting the Toy Story FPs so early is the ability to grab other FPs right away. I was able to hold all of these at once.

DSC05339_zps90eccf6a.jpg

Nice job!

My mom was a little hungry so she stopped for a cheese danish from Catalina Eddie's. She shared a few bites with me and I must say, it was REALLY good!

DSC05340.jpg

My tummy is grumbling because I skipped breakfast this morning and that looks really good.

Our TSM FP window just opened up so we all walked back over to Pixar Place. 'Hey Christopher, want to ride TSM again?'

DSC05341.jpg

Sweet boy!

I think that is a yes!

Too bad when we got back to TSM, Christopher was still drinking his bottle and Melody stayed with him while I went on with my mom & Juliana.

We got on the ride really quick!

DSC05342.jpg

Wow...you did get up there fast.

DSC05343.jpg

Sure you did, Tim. I think Christopher is the one who got the better score.

TSM try 2 done.. back towards our other FP rides. Juliana didn't want anything to do with TOT so I rode with my mom.

DSC05347.jpg

And just what were you grabbing at? Did you lose your gum?

We had a fun ride. I walked over to RnCC and rode that by myself.

DSC05348.jpg

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05350.jpg

You can have it all to yourself. :sick:

This is my favorite ride in all of Disney. I wish they would add a few more coasters.

You are probably right, although I wouldn't be riding them.

Now that I rode RnCC, the rest of the day was up to everyone else. I was happy. We crossed the park to head to see the Muppets. While I have said in the past that the snow needs to be updated, we all liked the show a lot. After the show we saw Phineas & Ferb. Juliana loves watching that show... and so does her dad, so we waited about 20 minutes to see them.

Such an unselfish person you are. :rolleyes1

Photo0520FourBySix_zps4620a1be.jpg

Photo0525FourBySix_zps6a55fd79.jpg

Cute pics!

Christopher wasn't feeling them... he had an other idea.

DSC05360.jpg

Sleepy sweet boy.

While we were in line gramma went shopping and bought Juliana a pin for her DHS day.

DSC05357.jpg

Nice job, Grandma. :thumbsup2

We saw that Beauty and the Beast was about to start so we started walking across the park for the show. On the way...

DSC05359.jpg

DSC05358.jpg

A few more friends on the way...

DSC05361.jpg

DSC05362.jpg

DSC05363.jpg

Great photopass pictures.

When we got to the show they would not allow the stroller inside even though Christopher was sleeping in it. There was no way we were waking him up. I let the girls watch the show while I took the sleeping boy for a walk.

Really? They couldn't let you sit in the back with the stroller and let the girls go up front? Write a letter and protest.

Oh, I'm sure you could find plenty. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Luvin the update. Ana looks really like your mom who is really cool btw going on Tower of Terror. My Momma won't go on Tower of Terror but then neither will I :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well, that isn't very nice.

And you admitted it???? :confused3

Juliana didn't want anything to do with TOT so I rode with my mom.
When did you let her talk to Mark??? :sad2:

I walked over to RnCC and rode that by myself.

This is my favorite ride in all of Disney.
::yes::

I wish they would add a few more coasters.
::yes:: ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Oh, I'm sure you'll find plenty. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

wow, how many times did you cross the park :confused3:rotfl2: no wonder Christopher sacked out :rotfl2:

cute photos with the characters and nice collection of FP's :thumbsup2
nice spoiling being done by grandma!

what you get in trouble :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: never :duck:

I wish we would've waited for Phineas and Ferb. I think we just didn't want to wait so much and we seemed to be on the go the whole time ....always running late.

Glad you had a nice weekend away, sorry Juliana was sick, I am home from work today and yesterday with the same thing :sick: Hate being sick, but I have been catching up on all my TR's I have been following so there's a plus!

Great DHS day so far! I agree with Juliana, I don't want anything to do with TOT either! :scared1:

My tummy is grumbling because I skipped breakfast this morning and that looks really good.

It was good. I could go for one of those right now! (at 11:35pm!)

Sure you did, Tim. I think Christopher is the one who got the better score.
Maybe he was helping me.. :confused3

And just what were you grabbing at? Did you lose your gum?
I'm not sure what I was doing.. maybe just doing something so people would make fun of me on my TR? :rotfl2:

Really? They couldn't let you sit in the back with the stroller and let the girls go up front? Write a letter and protest.
I donno. I said 'really' I thought the CM was joking at first but I didn't make a big deal about it.

Oh, I'm sure you could find plenty. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Luvin the update. Ana looks really like your mom who is really cool btw going on Tower of Terror. My Momma won't go on Tower of Terror but then neither will I :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
TOT isn't one of my favorite rides but if the line is short, I'll ride it. :rotfl2:

And you admitted it???? :confused3
I can admit that... Barry isn't here. LOL

:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, I'm sure you'll find plenty. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:
I tried to find as much trouble as I could.

wow, how many times did you cross the park :confused3:rotfl2: no wonder Christopher sacked out :rotfl2:
Yea, we were all over the place. :lmao:

cute photos with the characters and nice collection of FP's :thumbsup2
nice spoiling being done by grandma!
Thank you!!!

what you get in trouble :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: never :duck:
:lmao:

I wish we would've waited for Phineas and Ferb. I think we just didn't want to wait so much and we seemed to be on the go the whole time ....always running late.
We didn't wait too long for characters... I think this was the longest we waited.

Glad you had a nice weekend away, sorry Juliana was sick, I am home from work today and yesterday with the same thing :sick: Hate being sick, but I have been catching up on all my TR's I have been following so there's a plus!
I hope you are feeling better. There is some nasty bugs going around. I'm just glad it wasn't the flu.

Great DHS day so far! I agree with Juliana, I don't want anything to do with TOT either! :scared1:
I thought there was a chance she would ride it this time... I guess I was wrong. ::yes::

One good thing about getting the Toy Story FPs so early is the ability to grab other FPs right away. I was able to hold all of these at once.

Wow! That is a veritable cornucopia of FP's.

(I have a new dictionary)

I think that is a yes!

Or he's offering you his formula.

:sad2:

Juliana didn't want anything to do with TOT so I rode with my mom.

Juliana is not only cute, but brilliant!:thumbsup2

After the show we saw Phineas & Ferb. Juliana loves watching that show... and so does her dad

You mean, trouble that you couldn't get into otherwise?:confused3

As I said, Juliana is obviously an incredibly intelligent little girl.

TOT isn't one of my favorite rides

Aha! You're secretly in solidarity with me. I read you.:thumbsup2

You don't need any help for that.:lmao::lmao:
ummmm.... nope. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Check my signature. You are needed on another TR. ;)

Wow! That is a veritable cornucopia of FP's.

(I have a new dictionary)
WOW. You make it sound so civilized! :rotfl:

Or he's offering you his formula.
Luckily, it is milk. :thumbsup2

Juliana is not only cute, but brilliant!:thumbsup2
Why thank you!

You mean, trouble that you couldn't get into otherwise?:confused3
Usually, the wife gives me the dirty eye when I do something crazy or stupid. I was like an eagle- spreading my wings, ready to fly. :hyper:

[QUOET]As I said, Juliana is obviously an incredibly intelligent little girl. [/QUOTE]
:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Aha! You're secretly in solidarity with me. I read you.:thumbsup2
The difference is I'm not scared of it, and I ride it every trip (if there isn't a 80 minute wait) but there are better and more fun rides to wait for- like RnRC. Wanna ride that?

The difference is I'm not scared of it, and I ride it every trip (if there isn't a 80 minute wait) but there are better and more fun rides to wait for- like RnRC. Wanna ride that?

I'm not scared of ToT. I wouldn't have ridden it otherwise. I just hate it. :rotfl2:

And yes, I do want to ride RnRC. I've just never been able to get anyone in my family to ride it with me.

I'm not scared of ToT. I wouldn't have ridden it otherwise. I just hate it. :rotfl2:
I don't hate it, it just doesn't do anything for me.. like.. say... the backlot tour. :rotfl2:

And yes, I do want to ride RnRC. I've just never been able to get anyone in my family to ride it with me.
Shudda been there last weekend. You would of had plenty of people to ride it with you. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter