This is the dawning of the rest of our lives... AT DISNEY WORLD!!!! COMPLETED 1/6!!!!

Well I want to say sorry that you couldn't get home, but that just sounds stupid. You were stuck in Disney, so yay! I am glad though that your house didn't have any major damage. I think you could just go out and get a mailbox any day!

I actually got stuck in Disney last year because of Hurricane Irene for three days. That was awful...;)

I can't wait to read this TR! It sounds like one amazing trip!

Yeah so I fell way behind. Fail. I'm like "oh hey, I'm following everyone on Twitter now, let's just forget about the Dis." (I'm also re-reading Harry Potter so that also has something to do with it.)

ANYWHO.

Zebra domes are heavenly. I still long for them. I always stumble across the recipe and I'm like "WOO! ZEBRA DOMES IN COLORADO!" and then I read it and it always seems so intimidating, so I continue pining for Disney World where I can eat instead of dream of such deliciousness.

Also: cheap, random African wine? I would LOVE some. That sounds quite amazing indeed. Add that to the list of the 7409878790 things I'm going to do on my next trip. I personally think you should've done it. (It should be noted that whenever wine is involved, I'll probably be the one urging that bottle to be opened.) For some reason, the thought of drinking in random places amuses me. Do you have a Chipotle in your area? It's a cheap, burrito place that is divine. It's really basically fast food, but GOOD fast food. Anywho, they sell margaritas. (And beer.) I've never seen anyone drink there. BUT I've always wanted to just grab some of my friends and have a couple rounds of margaritas there and basically be the funnest table in Chipotle.

You notice so much great stuff. Like the HM in the Muppet fountain. And the monkey on the rocket outside of TSM! I LOVE DISNEY AND HOW YOU CAN ALWAYS NOTICE NEW THINGS!!

You are too funny that you felt awkward about going up to your new French beau. I WISH I HAD THAT "Oh, yeah let's NOT do this because it'll probably be awkward" gene. I don't. I'm always like "Eh? What the heck? The more awkward, the better the story!" And then I would go and shamelessly flirt with the French boy and make a complete **** out of myself. So I applaud you for having some self-restraint.

And then you went and found a Moroccan boy! :rotfl: You are my hero. That is so perfect. I love how boys just give you stuff in WS. OMG. Seriously. That is incredible. I'm in awe of you.

This is like my entire life philosophy. Wine IS a good thing. We would get along just swimmingly.

I'm SO GLAD you put in your disclaimer about people NOT going and just ASKING or even expecting free food. That is truly why I have not written a post about my love affair with ToT. I'm scared that people will try to exploit my love and take advantage and beg and ask and just be mean to THE GREATEST RIDE EVER! And I would not be okay with that. But maybe a disclaimer will ease my heart.

I love the Disney iPhone cases. THEY ARE PERFECT. Like Joni's Princess Jasmine one. I seriously look at the Disney Store website and drool over them all the time. The only reason I haven't dropped $40-ish on one is because I can't decide! I'm like "Oh, Rapunzel! Oh, Mike & Sulley! Oh, Boo! Oh, Russell and Dug and Carl! Oh, the Up! house! Oh, The Toy Story gang! OH, WRECK IT RALPH!" And I just want them all. HARDEST DECISION IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

OMG your MK after dark pics! WAS THERE EVEN ANYONE THERE? I'm DYING. Booking trip for that time frame RIGHT NOW. (HA! I wish. Soon, soon, soon!)

So, sweet. I know you are having a great trip because I'm following you on Twitter. And now you have this novel when you come back to the Dis. You're welcome.

I understand! Reading Harry Potter is basically one of the best things you can do and it is certainly better than my TR!

DO I HAVE A CHIPOTLE IN MY AREA. Oh girl. I am obsessed with chipotle. I actually JUST looked up the Chipotle locations to see if there is one near where my friend lives b/c I am dying for it since I haven't had it since before I left for Disney. I'm addicted. The nearest one is an hour away! The funny thing is, the Chipotles near me don't have alcohol, but the ones in NYC do.

Ahh me too! I noticed so many new things on this trip too. That's one of my favorite things about Disney, is that everything is so detailed that you'll never catch it all.

AHAHAHA NO I wish I was more like you! I'm too shy unless I really know someone and then I'm just a lunatic.

I really don't know what it is with me and the guys who work in the WS. I have PLENTY more stories to share about that, omg. So much happened on this most recent trip. Ahhhh.

I'M GOING TO SEE WRECK IT RALPH TOMORROW. I'm so excited! And I probably couldn't choose an iPhone case either. So it's good I don't have one.

I swear, that was the emptiest I have ever seen Disney. I wish I could go back in early Dec this year. It was seriously crazy how few people were there.

THANK YOU THOUGH. I love long comments. I love that people appreciate my TRs so much!

Following you on Twitter has felt like "cheating" since I know a lot BEFORE you actually start your TR. :rotfl: It truly is going to be an epic TR! :cool2: So glad to hear your family and your home is okay. Seeing all the devastation on GMA this morning was just unbelievable. NY just keeps getting hit with so many tragedies...and yet it survives and thrives! Good luck getting home next week! :goodvibes

Don't worry, there are plenty of things I didn't tweet about! I have many, many, MANY stories :D

Yeah, I can't believe how bad NJ and NY got hit. I feel guilty that I got to be in heaven while everyone I know was going through that. I can't believe how many homes are destroyed. It's totally insane.

Thank you!

Seriously, Lia, it's what the universe wants. Embrace it. Go with it. Live it up. All. The. TIME.

I am glad that you have someone to stay with in FL, as I can imagine the expenses were adding up. And even if you don't move to Orlando, staying with your friend on part of your future trips sounds like a great idea!

Can't wait to read the rest of Livin' It Up! and #stuckinDisney12!

Safe travels home!

I wish I could! I have no idea how I'd manage it though. So I guess it has to stay a dream for now. :(

Yeah, it really was getting expensive. If I had days left on my ticket, I probably would have stayed, but 10 is the limit unless you upgrade to AP, so yeah. Ahhhhh I wish I didn't have to leave though. I miss it so much already.

Thank you!

I mean, I talked to you quite a bit while you were there so you know my thoughts :) But I am SO HAPPY that this trip was revitalizing for you. Mine was when I went too! (Even though it wasn't nearly as long) Maybe it's this time of year or something.

But ANYWHO the only other thing I have to say is.... Everything happens for a reason. Don't second guess it. :)

Thank you Jess! I'm happy you felt that way too and that we both got to have a nice break from the stress of real life.

I wouldn't second guess it... if I could actually do it. I wish things weren't so hard! You're so lucky you get to go on the CP. Ahh I wish I could have Disney housing and transportation. It's just perfect. Sigh...

Well I want to say sorry that you couldn't get home, but that just sounds stupid. You were stuck in Disney, so yay! I am glad though that your house didn't have any major damage. I think you could just go out and get a mailbox any day!

I actually got stuck in Disney last year because of Hurricane Irene for three days. That was awful...;)

I can't wait to read this TR! It sounds like one amazing trip!

Yes, I was quite happy to be stuck in Disney! But I was also really worried about people back home so at times I just wished I could be home. Mixed emotions!

Ahh you got Stuck in Disney too! I love it!

thank you!

#StuckinDisney12 :bitelip:

Cannot wait for the TR! It sounds like you got some good inspiration while you were there! I'm kinda in the same spot as you... not entirely happy with what I'm currently doing and definitely want to work in Disney. I just don't know how feasible it is, ya know?

Anyways YEAHHH.

So glad your family are safe and sound. Forget the physical things. Being from south Mississippi, I've been through the whole alphabet with hurricanes. Your family is okay so thank God for your blessings, ask for help for your neighbors, take each day as it comes and don't hesitate to go through those doors that He opens for you!

Really looking forward to your TR. DW and I are going to F&W next year for 8 days and it will be the longest we've stayed. We can't wait so give us lots of tips and tricks for F&W and MNSSHP!

#StuckinDisney12 :bitelip:

Cannot wait for the TR! It sounds like you got some good inspiration while you were there! I'm kinda in the same spot as you... not entirely happy with what I'm currently doing and definitely want to work in Disney. I just don't know how feasible it is, ya know?

Anyways YEAHHH.

Woooo #StuckinDisney 12! :hyper:

I did get some good inspiration! Hopefully it will help me move forward in life. I just wish I could move there for the winter I totally know what you mean about it not being feasible. If you can manage it though, I say do it. I totally would if I could. If you feel a pull toward Disney then you should go for it.

So glad your family are safe and sound. Forget the physical things. Being from south Mississippi, I've been through the whole alphabet with hurricanes. Your family is okay so thank God for your blessings, ask for help for your neighbors, take each day as it comes and don't hesitate to go through those doors that He opens for you!

Really looking forward to your TR. DW and I are going to F&W next year for 8 days and it will be the longest we've stayed. We can't wait so give us lots of tips and tricks for F&W and MNSSHP!

I totally agree! I'm just happy everyone is safe. I feel terrible that my uncle's home is destroyed (they told him the Red Cross has to assess it and everything) but he's staying with my cousin so as long as they're safe that's all that really matters. I feel awful that I was in Disney while they were going through such an awful thing, I just wish there was something I could do.

Thank you! Trust me, I know ALL the ins and outs of MNSSHP and F&W... you will know everything you need after reading my TR. And if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer!

Aww man I really wish you could move to Disney for the winter because then we would both be there :p Sadness.

Have you ever gone to one of Disney's character/entertainment auditions? Even if moving down to Orlando isn't feasible right now, you should do one and see what happens. It's not like you'd have to take the job, but you'd still get a little taste to see if it feels right, y'know?

PS: I can't wait for this TR. Obviously. I mean, it's me. I live for your trip reports. Also for Josh Dallas' single tears, constantly reminding people that *NSYNC is a thing that happened, and Mickey Rice Krispy Treats.

But mainly for your TRs. ::yes::

Aww man I really wish you could move to Disney for the winter because then we would both be there :p Sadness.

GAH. I know. I wish I wish I wish!!!

Have you ever gone to one of Disney's character/entertainment auditions? Even if moving down to Orlando isn't feasible right now, you should do one and see what happens. It's not like you'd have to take the job, but you'd still get a little taste to see if it feels right, y'know?

PS: I can't wait for this TR. Obviously. I mean, it's me. I live for your trip reports. Also for Josh Dallas' single tears, constantly reminding people that *NSYNC is a thing that happened, and Mickey Rice Krispy Treats.

But mainly for your TRs. ::yes::

No, I haven't! I was supposed to go to one in NYC that was for Finding Nemo: The Musical, but I got sick (THAT WAS SO UPSETTING). I think I should audition too, but I also feel like... what's the point since I can't physically move right now. It would be torturous if they were all like "Hey, we love you! Come work for us!" since I can't. The only thing I'd be able to do right now is the Cruise Line, cause they pay for all your lodging during rehearsals, give you a state room, and pay for all your food on the ship. SO THAT'S A SWEET DEAL! Except you have to be gone for either 6 or 9 months with no breaks, so I don't know how I'd do not seeing any of my family and friends for 9 months. My friend said you get to give some family members a free cruise though for a week, so in conclusion, Disney is the best. AHH.

LOL thank you. Josh's single tears are enough to fuel my entire existence. And thankfully people do remember *NSYNC, I mean, if guys are walking through Hollywood Studios singing their Chilis commercial, I think we're okay for now. And I ate my last Mickey Rice Crispie Treat yesterday and I am very very sad.

Oh wow Lia!
I can't believe you are stuck down there!

Ahhhh I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!
It's going to be such an amazing TR!:thumbsup2
I know what you mean about trip lengths, my last one with Darcy was 9 days but I feel like I can't ever go for less time now. EVER!! That feeling of completely letting go and leaving all reality behind is the absolute best... especially when life is not being the nicest to you. Maybe that is exactly what you need, to live and work down there for a while? Or at least do some auditions for jobs down there and see where they lead?
Being in New York in such a cut throat industry would be really hard, I'm glad you at least got a break from all of that for a while.

Auditioning for the cruise line would be awesome too. That would solve the accommodation/additional expenses problem.
My friend is a dancer on the cruise line and she absolutely loves it!
She comes home to Australia a couple of months of the year and the rest of the time she is over there. I totally live vicariously through her facebook pictures :lmao:

I do believe everything happens for a reason though and that sometimes the universe does try and let us know that we should be somewhere else or doing something else. Sometimes it's just hard to know exactly what we should be doing, but that's just the rollercoaster that is life :rotfl:

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle's home! We are getting quite a bit of news coverage about everything that is happening over there (because not a lot happens over here) and it's insane! I'm glad everyone in your family was ok though. So crazy!

Good luck getting home!!

Oh wow Lia!
I can't believe you are stuck down there!

Ahhhh I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!
It's going to be such an amazing TR!:thumbsup2
I know what you mean about trip lengths, my last one with Darcy was 9 days but I feel like I can't ever go for less time now. EVER!! That feeling of completely letting go and leaving all reality behind is the absolute best... especially when life is not being the nicest to you. Maybe that is exactly what you need, to live and work down there for a while? Or at least do some auditions for jobs down there and see where they lead?
Being in New York in such a cut throat industry would be really hard, I'm glad you at least got a break from all of that for a while.

Auditioning for the cruise line would be awesome too. That would solve the accommodation/additional expenses problem.
My friend is a dancer on the cruise line and she absolutely loves it!
She comes home to Australia a couple of months of the year and the rest of the time she is over there. I totally live vicariously through her facebook pictures :lmao:

I do believe everything happens for a reason though and that sometimes the universe does try and let us know that we should be somewhere else or doing something else. Sometimes it's just hard to know exactly what we should be doing, but that's just the rollercoaster that is life :rotfl:

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle's home! We are getting quite a bit of news coverage about everything that is happening over there (because not a lot happens over here) and it's insane! I'm glad everyone in your family was ok though. So crazy!

Good luck getting home!!

I know, it's crazy that when I left home on the 21st I thought I'd be coming home from Disney on the 28th and I'm still not home!

I agree... long trips are just so much more relaxing, but it's not an easy thing to do of course! Thank goodness Disney gave me the hurricane discount.

New York is extremely cut throat, people really don't understand until they get there how bad it can really be, and I've been doing it for so long! I mean, I have many great actor/singer/dancer friends who are wonderful and supportive and I've worked on a lot of things where it's been a great environment, but there are so many other experiences where it just feels like you're swimming in the ocean and the waves just keep coming and crashing you down. I have wanted a break from it for a long time, but I can't just take a break, I need to be doing something productive that I love while I do that... and performing in Disney would honestly be the PERFECT solution. If it was easy to move down here, which it very much isn't, so you're right... the Cruise Line would solve the money/moving problem. Right now, there aren't any auditions for it listed on the Disney Auditions website (except one that says they need voices for the Genie, and I don't think I'm the one they are looking for LOL) so I guess I just have to keep looking and in the meantime prepare a song to sing for them!

It's funny that you said that about Facebook too cause I completely live vicariously through my friend's pictures too. He just got to go to Disneyland for free! I can't even. Ahh. He's really having the time of his life and I mean, he loves Disney, but not as much as me. I'd just be in total Heaven (except for missing my family). He told me his life has become a daily Disney sing-a-long and I would just DIE. That sounds like the best. Ahhh sorry to ramble on about this so much but yeah. WHEW.

I'm sad about my uncle's house too. :( I feel terrible for him. He has been having some financial problems BEFORE this so I just hope everything works out for him. He's moving in with my cousin so hopefully he can start fresh from there and it will end up being a blessing in disguise.

Thank you!

I AM FINALLY IN MY DWELLING PLACE.

Yeah, I'm in my house. I said "dwelling place" because I think we all know that Disney is my true HOME.

It was basically a life changing trip. I don't have the words to sum it up. All of the details will be in the TR, which I can hopefully get up tomorrow (though I have quite the busy day... so maybe Wednesday!).

I'm not even really sad I had to leave because I feel so fulfilled by the trip and I feel like everything that happened, happened for a reason. I feel refreshed and renewed and ready to conquer the next chapter of my life! How cheesy does that sound? But it's SO TRUE! What this trip has done for me is absolutely priceless. It was above and beyond my wildest expectations and I... I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY. I planned on writing more but it's already 2am, I have an audition tomorrow, and I just really wanna get this latest update up and get to bed!

DISNEY IS THE BEST. Period. Okay onto the update!​

DECEMBER 12, 2011
Day 8, Part 7 In Which We End Up Doing The Same Stuff We Always Do

Since we had run around the MK like cray during EMH the other night, we really weren't in a hurry to go do anything. It was Day 8, and we had already done so much, so tonight was more just about enjoying the ambiance and taking it slow like we had done earlier in Hollywood.

When I say "taking it slow" I mean for US. We still did some marathons. Fish swim, birds fly, we marathon.

We had been wandering around Main Street a bit when Mom asked where we could get something to eat. Unlike me, she had not stuffed herself with wine and chocolates prior to our meet up. :D

I suggested Pecos Bills or Casey's, and she chose Pecos Bills, so off to the ol' Frontier we went!

7812608410_a5721dc686_z.jpg

So yeah, I wasn't really hungry. I think I was all whammed out from my off-kilter day.

Either that or I was still full from the day before. My mom got another burger... she loves that fixins' bar!

While she was piling various things on her burger, I noticed these... um... guns.

7812608210_fac04a6a78_z.jpg

I know it fits into the theme, but I was kind of like side-eyeing having guns on display just like by themselves, sitting there. It's Disney! Guns and all bad things don't exist! I mean, I know they are prop guns, but still! Put up a picture of a covered wagon or a buffalo or something. I don't know. It's not a big deal, but still.

We crossed back through the park over to Tomorrowland next.

7812607448_cceab832f0_z.jpg

7812607678_980dd94f58_z.jpg

7812607570_c4f566eb0b_z.jpg

7812607910_fb893469bd_z.jpg

My notes here are really dodgy. Yes, dodgy. I use British terms. Deal with it. Mate.

I remember we went on the TTA and a few times on Space Mountain. Two times was enough for my mom due to the fact that she had just eaten. I could not pass up riding Space 3 times in a row with hardly any line, so I rode again while she went into Cosmic Ray's to get a soda.

We spent some time wandering around the shops and my mom got some of that dried Astronaut ice cream at Mickey's Star Traders. MICKEY'S STAR TRADERS. The caps lock is a signal for you to, right now, say that store name out loud in the former Tomorrowland Transit Authority spiel guy's voice.

Go ahead, say it a few times. I'll wait.

Now, you know what's coming next.

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring.

My favorite pun EVER!

Man, I wonder if Carrie Bradshaw ever went to Disney. She would lose it over that pun.

Um... anyway, the astronaut ice cream is kind of a tradition of ours. I was fascinated by that stuff when I was a kid!

I mean, it's ice cream, but it's neither icy nor creamy. Discuss. (Also: Rhode Island is neither a road, nor an island. Discuss.)

It's basically like eating slightly tasty compacted dust. Not really sure why we still buy it. But you know, it's one of those things. Some people buy ears on all their trips, some buy T-shirts. We buy dust.

7812607256_bf8c51b3d0_z.jpg

This pic really doesn't capture how pretty the garland and lights wrapped around these lampposts were. It was one of my favorite little touches of the holiday decorating.

After a few rounds in Space, we crossed right back over to Frontierland for ANOTHER Splashathon.

Yeah, we're redundant, marathon-lovin' McLovins.

Our official last name.

We had it legally changed after our 2010 trip. It was like when Phoebe Buffay changed her name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock, but even cooler.

After the Splashathon, WHEW. We were tired. I mean... we had been tired anyway. But now we were tired-er. And had wet butts.

So naturally we went BACK to Tomorrowland. Again. For one more journey into Space. Kind of like Stacey's wash cycle and spin cycle, but with Splash and Space instead of Kali River Rapids and Primeval Whirl. Which, lbr, don't really compare to the MK classics.

I posted on Twitter
"My a** is wet. I have no idea why." "...Probably cause we went on Splash Mountain 100 times?"

HAHAHAHA. Yup. That first quote is me and the second is my mom. I was so tired that I forgot about why I had a soggy bottom. Even though we had JUST engaged in a Splashathon... moments before. Wow.

After Space Mountain, we walked through a deserted Tomorrowland and over to Main Street, where we lingered for a while.

My mom was shopping in the stores quite a bit, but I was more into taking one BILLION pictures.

It's just the most beautiful place in the world. I can never stop taking photos. I was also trying a lot of different settings and stuff on my new camera here, which was lots of fun!

7812607108_6dbcbbf07c_z.jpg

7812606942_35654578ce_z.jpg

7812606690_47a1659ea7_z.jpg

7812606416_48142c32d7_z.jpg

7812606228_656cebf84e_z.jpg

7812606052_12206f89d8_z.jpg

7812605850_19735946ce_z.jpg

7812605612_2a0a2524f2_z.jpg

7812605296_b7b6d01e18_z.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

7812605098_1d2eb6e1f3_z.jpg

7812604814_9794fdddaa_z.jpg

7812604436_7b0ae3fc5e_z.jpg

7812603998_a07e3e4dd7_z.jpg

7812603574_64a5be327d_z.jpg

7812603320_e32a0bd9ed_z.jpg

7812603092_c9b77de221_z.jpg

7812602818_95d9fd0ed6_z.jpg

7812602514_776a5c0d86_z.jpg

7812602354_73718fd15c_z.jpg

7812602076_188d4df33e_z.jpg

7812601838_79f9f385ab_z.jpg

7812601588_b970a8da24_z.jpg

So as we headed out of the park, I became very obsessed with the inside of the train station (lower level). It's kind of like a mini One Man's Dream in there. You should definitely check it out next time if you never have.

7812601048_04c4cf4b76_z.jpg

7812599730_b9ac4249b2_z.jpg

My Hero.

7812600410_568b0d5d08_z.jpg

41 years! True love. <3

7812600086_417b9afb95_z.jpg

7812601414_6eff5ec6e5_z.jpg

7812600750_e49d58eff1_z.jpg

7812599376_0e380ac1aa_z.jpg

Until next time, MK.

We went to go wait for the Pop Century bus and I met an ADORABLE little boy in line. He was holding a Bolt stuffed animal and wearing a shirt with Bolt on it too. He started talking to me right away. I can't remember the first thing he said, but we ended up talking about how Bolt rocks. I remember him saying, "Bolt rocks...and so does Toy Story." EXTREMELY matter of factly, like he was reading the Bill of Rights or something. And I was like OMG YES WELL TOY STORY IS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL and we talked about Toy Story Mania and he told me he was 5 years old but "Still got BEST IN THE VEHICLE."

We high fived. I loved that kid.

I posted on Twitter"
Just had a convo with a 5 year old boy about Bolt. This is why I love Disney, I only have conversations with cool people about cool things.

Very true. Back at Pop, I set an early wake up call so I could make the most of our last full day.

Thank you for staying with us. We wish you magical dreams.

Up Next: The Hall of Presidents Mad Dash​

I am so happy that you had such an amazing trip! It was so fun to hear all of your twitter updates. And, how awesome is it that this trip went slowly, and that now you are refreshed and feel happy, as opposed to the dreaded Post-Disney Depression that so frequently afflicts us Disney addicts? I hope that my trip does the same thing for me. Four more days! I can not wait to hear all about your October trip!

I have wanted a break from it for a long time, but I can't just take a break, I need to be doing something productive that I love while I do that...
I know that feeling exactly! Otherwise it would feel like taking a step back in life, even if you need the break really badly.

except one that says they need voices for the Genie, and I don't think I'm the one they are looking for LOL
:rotfl: You never know- could be your true calling in life:rotfl:

It's funny that you said that about Facebook too cause I completely live vicariously through my friend's pictures too

Ahhh it's so bad- such an awesome life it would be! I have another good friend who is playing Betty Boop at Universal Studios Japan. I'm always looking at her pictures way too much :rotfl2:

Good work getting back to your dwelling place!
I'm really happy that this trip did everything it did for you.
Seems like Disney trips are really good for re-evaluating where you are in life and where you want to be heading-at least for me they have been.

It's Disney! Guns and all bad things don't exist!
Nothing sets the mood for a family friendly dinner like wall guns...

My notes here are really dodgy. Yes, dodgy. I use British terms. Deal with it. Mate.
And Australian terms....mate. So proud :thumbsup2

Ahhhh its all so pretty at night with the lights!!!
PERFECT!!!!

The Bolt kid sounds awesome! He deserves all the high fives for his awesomeness!

Seeing all these pictures and knowing tonight is the first night the dream lights are on the castle just made me SAD. Which isn't normal because it's supposed to make me happy but this is the first year I'm not going to see it in person after going in December two years in a row and it just stinks. IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN, I TELL YOU. But enough about me...

The Splash-through-Space-athon sounds like a great time! Though I wonder why your butt was wet?

:lmao:

I am so happy that you had such an amazing trip! It was so fun to hear all of your twitter updates. And, how awesome is it that this trip went slowly, and that now you are refreshed and feel happy, as opposed to the dreaded Post-Disney Depression that so frequently afflicts us Disney addicts? I hope that my trip does the same thing for me. Four more days! I can not wait to hear all about your October trip!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the updates!

The PDD definitely isn't as bad this time. It's a WONDERFUL feeling to feel so content with the trip as opposed to feeling like I was ripped out of Disney while kicking and screaming. I'm very thankful!

LUCKY YOU GOING SO SOON!!!! Have a magical trip! :smickey:

I know that feeling exactly! Otherwise it would feel like taking a step back in life, even if you need the break really badly.

:rotfl: You never know- could be your true calling in life:rotfl:

Ahhh it's so bad- such an awesome life it would be! I have another good friend who is playing Betty Boop at Universal Studios Japan. I'm always looking at her pictures way too much :rotfl2:

Good work getting back to your dwelling place!
I'm really happy that this trip did everything it did for you.
Seems like Disney trips are really good for re-evaluating where you are in life and where you want to be heading-at least for me they have been.

Nothing sets the mood for a family friendly dinner like wall guns...

And Australian terms....mate. So proud :thumbsup2

Ahhhh its all so pretty at night with the lights!!!
PERFECT!!!!

The Bolt kid sounds awesome! He deserves all the high fives for his awesomeness!

Right, exactly! As Walt Disney said, we have to keep moving forward!

Ahh that's amazing. I would LOVE to work in Japan at Tokyo Disney. I became totally obsessed with the Tokyo theme parks earlier this year... if I see an audition for that I am so going. I mean, you never know.

Thank you! They really are. I always start to examine my life like halfway through the trip, but this one really provided a certain amount of clarity that I really needed!!

AHH I KNOW. Tonight is the first night of the year they are lighting the castle dream lights, actually, so these pictures are pretty much what the MK looks like right now!

Seeing all these pictures and knowing tonight is the first night the dream lights are on the castle just made me SAD. Which isn't normal because it's supposed to make me happy but this is the first year I'm not going to see it in person after going in December two years in a row and it just stinks. IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN, I TELL YOU. But enough about me...

The Splash-through-Space-athon sounds like a great time! Though I wonder why your butt was wet?

:lmao:

AHH yeah I wish I was going at some point during the Christmas season. I definitely miss it. Ah well, hopefully next year.

My butt was wet because there were hardly any people in the park, so they kept sending out empty or only partly full logs on Splash, so the water would just splash into the log, resulting in us sitting in puddles basically. SO WORTH IT ANYWAY. hahaha.

AHHH MICKEY'S STAR TRADERS, PAGING MR. MORROW. :love: So much love.

Hahaha oh my goodness, I want some of that space ice cream. I remember loving space food when I was little too. My first grade teacher was OBSESSED with Space so 80% of our class said they were going to be astrounauts when they grew up. I don't think anyone followed through. :lmao:

Did you know they close Splash during EMH now? :( Yeah. I'm still crying.

HAHAHAHAHA PRINCESS CONSUELA BANANA HAMMOCK :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: YES YES YES.

Your Main Street pictures just make me happy. Main Street USA is my home. Like, I'm convinced I live there.

Oh and I love children. They're fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter