This is the dawning of the rest of our lives... AT DISNEY WORLD!!!! COMPLETED 1/6!!!!

Same here! For the past week and a half or so I have been going through an obsession even greater than my usual one and it is killing me that I'm not there! All my free time has been eaten up by Disney. I HAVE A FEVER. AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS MORE DISNEY.

Sigh.

What totally did not help is all the Storybook Circus news!! Have you guys seen this? Oh man! It soft opened today! I have to say, I had my doubts about this section of Fantasyland. I mean, why touch a classic? If it ain't broke... etc. But WOW IT LOOKS AMAZING! I don't know why I ever doubt Disney. Here are some links if you guys haven't seen this yet:

(Warning, spoilers! If you want to wait and see it in person don't click! I could not resist!)

http://thedisneyblog.com/2012/03/12/storybook-circus-soft-opening-photos/

http://www.disunplugged.com/2012/03/12/dumbo-and-barnstormer-at-magic-kingdom-in-walt-disney-world/

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...ircus-on-new-Magic-Kingdom-park-map-today.htm

I'm freaking out! I want to be there so bad! I wish this would subside. I mean, I'm always obsessed with Disney but usually I can think about other things for more than 5 seconds.

I'm trying to plan for us to go at the end of Sept. Fall is my favorite time to go b/c of the Food & Wine Festival but I haven't been able to since 2008. Now with free dining overlapping with F&W, oh my god. And I want to go to the Halloween party so bad. I have been trying to go since I was like 16. If we do go it will be 199 days from now. Of course I am already counting down a trip I have no idea if I can go on, but I can't help it. The trip this trip report is about was originally supposed to be in October, we had flights booked and costumes planned and ADRs and the whole thing and my stupid job got in the way and I just want to finally be back at Disney during the fall. AHH!!

I probably sound insane but I must rant somewhere. I don't even expect anyone to read this but whatever. WOW. I need to go chill out or something. And by that I mean I need to read more about Storybook Circus. Ok bye. :rolleyes1

"There's been a gilla monster-shaped hole in my heart since 2010." :rotfl: Please marry me or something?

Yes, they are on the menu and YES you do need one. I am so sorry you have to live without Cherry Coke. You are such a strong person, I don't know if I could make it through that. But the goo Disney has is 10x better than Cherry Coke anyway. Also, if you go to any restaurant with a bar, they may have it. I've asked at places since coming home and a lot of them do. Cheesecake Factory does. It's not as good as at Disney, but nothing is.

Yeah, don't go to a deserted island. You may end up turning into a plant or something and we all know the cat didn't seem to enjoy that too much.

You've never seen black ducks before? It is, in fact a thing, but the ones we saw were more dark blue/grey and a little shiny.

Hmm I don't think I smelled it. Or did I? If I did, it wasn't memorable... since I don't remember.

My life is definitely a romcom though. It's just that I'm not playing Meg Ryan or Reese Witherspoon. I'm the forever alone yet witty friend!
Oh, Lia, you are me. I am also the forever alone yet witty friend. Hollywood needs to make a movie from the point of view of the forever alone yet witty friend. I feel like they'd probably screw it up though, and turn the FAYWF into a romantic lead. This is why I need to become a writer.

And, no, I've never seen black/grey ducks. Just the typical brown/brown&green ones. I guess I've been missing out. Wait, there were white ducks with black spots that lived on my campus freshman year. They kinda looked like cows. It was confusing. I think I have pictures. I need to find a biologist who will explain them to me. :laughing:

Ok...subbing.

I just finished Day 1 and I'm cracking up. Actually, I'm alternating between cracking up and getting teary, because I miss being in Disney so so much and I am looking forward to my October 2012 (honeymoon) trip so bad.

And I'm really sad that I'm only going for six days, but I know we will make the most of it. We never had planned on going to Disney for our honeymoon, but the cruise we were planning on taking really won't work out with my fiance's new job/lack of vacation time. Its a good thing that we had such an amazing time (even better than we were expecting) back in August when we were there (even with the incredible heat). We went from being absolutely sure we were not going to go to Disney for our honeymoon, to "I wonder if we can do a couple days in Disney before the cruise" to "I don't think this cruise thing is going to work out, lets just do Disney...we can do a cruise another time".

Anyway...keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

Oh, Lia, you are me. I am also the forever alone yet witty friend. Hollywood needs to make a movie from the point of view of the forever alone yet witty friend. I feel like they'd probably screw it up though, and turn the FAYWF into a romantic lead. This is why I need to become a writer.

And, no, I've never seen black/grey ducks. Just the typical brown/brown&green ones. I guess I've been missing out. Wait, there were white ducks with black spots that lived on my campus freshman year. They kinda looked like cows. It was confusing. I think I have pictures. I need to find a biologist who will explain them to me. :laughing:

FAYWF!!!! We have created another abbreviation! When we finally go on our Girls of the DIS trip, we will be a couple of FAYWFs ROTCOMS. :woohoo:

COW DUCKS??? That, I have not seen. Who knew there were so many weird ducks out there?

Ok...subbing.

I just finished Day 1 and I'm cracking up. Actually, I'm alternating between cracking up and getting teary, because I miss being in Disney so so much and I am looking forward to my October 2012 (honeymoon) trip so bad.

And I'm really sad that I'm only going for six days, but I know we will make the most of it. We never had planned on going to Disney for our honeymoon, but the cruise we were planning on taking really won't work out with my fiance's new job/lack of vacation time. Its a good thing that we had such an amazing time (even better than we were expecting) back in August when we were there (even with the incredible heat). We went from being absolutely sure we were not going to go to Disney for our honeymoon, to "I wonder if we can do a couple days in Disney before the cruise" to "I don't think this cruise thing is going to work out, lets just do Disney...we can do a cruise another time".

Anyway...keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

:welcome:!!! Thanks for reading & subbing!

haha Disney always wins out over everything, doesn't it? You can definitely make a lot of those six days. Just make sure you have solid plans and you will probably be able to fit in the things you really want to do. :thumbsup2

DECEMBER 6, 2011
Day 2, Part 6 In Which We Feel Bad For Ringo

While I dried off, we wandered around the WS a bit more and then made our way into Future World.

6769979459_e44cd37c4f_b.jpg

We had a VERY important friend to visit.

You know who I'm talking about. He lives at The Seas With Nemo and Friends, one of my favorite places in all of Walt Disney World.

6769980783_07edba08b0_b.jpg

I love walking up and seeing all the Finding Nemo icons. Like many Epcot diehards, I was not thrilled when I heard that they were changing The Living Seas, as I loved the pavilion as it was. I should have trusted Disney, as they never let me down.

I can't tell you how happy and excited I was as we entered the dark sand filled queue that leads down into the ocean. We boarded our clam shell, carefully keeping our hands, arms, feet, legs, and FINS inside the shell at all times!!!

This ride makes me get emotional every single time I go on it. I don't know what it is. It's not just that I love the movie Finding Nemo. When I first went on this ride, even though I was 18, I felt like I did the first time I rode Peter Pan's Flight, when I was about to turn five and thought we were really flying. It was just one of those moments of Disney magic that hits you unexpectedly. It's just a really wonderfully well done ride. I think the EAC section is genius, as is the inclusion of the animated characters in the real tank. Also, the song Big Blue World gets me every time. It's like Circle of Life pt 2. "In the big blue world, it's a journey that never ends..." I'm going to tear up right now. OH DISNEY!!!!!

But I think we all know the ride isn't even the main attraction at the Seas.

It's the one, the only.... OUR FROGFISH FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6769980703_a03a6a24b8_b.jpg

I'm positive that you already read all about our obsession with this fascinating animal in my last award winning TR, so I won't go into detail about why he is the best thing ever. You already know. If you don't, here is the post.

6769980441_f162c02ddb_b.jpg

Aerial view of Our Frogfish Friend

6769980593_abd440fac1_b.jpg

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, JUST LOOK AT HIM!

6769980235_561d4525c1_b.jpg

So many fascinating details to this fish. I could seriously stare at him all day.

6769980059_8aea0e3b51_b.jpg

He did not look like he was in a very Livin It Up mood, as usual. I tried singing the song, but that just seemed to make him even more annoyed. I tried saying the things you always say to someone you haven't seen in awhile... how have you been, what's going on, how have the crowds been, do you want me to sneak you a Mickey bar or something, etc. It didn't really work. He just had that same "Ugh" look on his face no matter what I said.

Aw well. Doesn't change our undying love and dedication for OUR FROGFISH FRIEND.

He still does not have an official name beyond that. We have debated many names but he is so special and it is such a big and important decision, that we have not been able to come to a conclusion. I think I'm going to purchase a baby name book and go from there.

Frogfishes actually come in all different shapes and sizes. Or at least two, because there's another Frogfish in the same tank. He is kind of like the Ringo to Our Frogfish Friend's Paul. Still amazing, but he didn't write Hey Jude, ya know?

6769979925_e475723e67_b.jpg

I just feel bad for this guy. First of all, he looks dead. That is never a good thing. Secondly, all the hype is on Our Frogfish Friend since my TR was so endlessly popular that tons of people started crowding around his section of the tank and ignoring the Ringo Frogfish. I tried to give him some attention but it's hard to focus when, in the very same tank, lies Our Frogfish Friend, in all his 4 legged, red horned head glory.

We said goodbye to Our Frogfish Friend and the Ringo Frogfish and went to go talk to Crush, who was just about to take a peek into the human tank for a chat.

I am such an idiot for not taking more notes, because this was one of the better shows I've seen, and trust me I have seen this tons of times. On my 2008 trip alone, I went four times. There were a few new jokes and set-ups that I had never witnessed before, and it was even more hilarious than usual. I won't spoil it for you, but at one point Crush told a little boy that he was his new best friend and the kid was SO happy. It melted my heart.

We browsed in the Seas shop for a little while. I love all the Nemo, Little Mermaid, and other sea themed stuff they have here, and of course the bubble doors that lead out of the pavilion. They had some Ariel outfits in this store and a mom said, "Ugh! Those are so ugly!!!" and her sassy daughter shot back, "ARE YOU CALLING ARIEL UGLY?! CAUSE THAT'S HER SKIRT, MOM!" hahaha Lesson learned: Don't mess with a mermaid loving child!

We headed over to an attraction I have been wanting to see for years upon years: Captain EO. My mom and I are both huge lifelong Michael Jackson fans who never got a chance to see this during its original run, so we were thrilled that they have brought it back. However, there was a CM standing in front of it that informed us that Captain EO closes early (7:00 PM) every day except Friday, so we decided to go to outer space with a different celebrity instead.

6769981369_551c4ce817_b.jpg

Gary Sinise! Sure, he may not be a moonwalking legend who named his home Neverland, but he's still a pretty awesome dude.

My mom decided to skip out on Mission: Sinise because she was tired and didn't feel like dealing with the whole LAUNCH INTO SPACE feeling.

This ride is unbelievable. There is absolutely NOTHING like it in the world. Well, nothing that I can compare it to. Real astronauts have claimed it is very similar to an actual space launch. That fact alone just blows my mind. That I could possibly feel something that only a small, elite group of people over history have had the honor of experiencing.

It's not even a theme park ride to me. Like, Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller Coaster are intense, thrilling, crazy, and make you feel all tingly, but those feelings align with any great high speed coaster or free fall ride. What you experience on Mission: Sinise is a very singular and (no pun intended) OUT OF THIS WORLD experience. And what's almost better than the crazy feeling you get is the RELIEF when it ends and you're out into space. Like, it feels amazing when it's happening, but it's almost too much, it's overwhelming and insane and stops at the exact right time... JUST before you feel like you may spontaneously combust... and the view of outer space is just ridiculously amazing. HOW DO THEY MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY? I just DO NOT understand how they do it. It's absolutely insane.

I've been on Mission: Sinise many times solo, and I am almost exclusively placed with people who do not speak English and are usually screaming in another language. I usually enjoy this. However, this time I was placed with all Americans. And not just any Americans. Awesome, hilarious Americans.

There was a guy and girl that were together, me, and a solo guy. All around my age. The solo guy was from Texas and kind of quiet and shy, while the guy that was with his GF was one of the most outgoing and hilarious people I have ever met.

While we were getting assigned our positions, he began to sarcastically take this mission VERY seriously. He got the navigator position and acted very cocky and proud. His girlfriend was the pilot. I got assigned commander. He said, "Okay, you're the commander. Listen! You better COMMAND! I don't wanna get up there and find that the commander is not commanding properly. Don't disappoint us!"

Then, he started berating the shy Texas guy who was named the engineer, saying that it really was a lame job and so on. This poor guy was doing that nervous giggling thing some people do with strangers when their boundaries are clearly being crossed. The whole thing was Heaven for me.

The whole thing continued during the ride after we got past the whole screaming part. Every time Sinise would prompt us to do something, the funny dude would comment on it, saying things like, "That was on point!" or "Great job, pilot!" When it was time for the engineer (shy guy from Texas) to engage hypersleep he said, "Sub par. I'd say that was sub par." By this point, he was in on the joke more and we all had gotten into it and so it was SO much fun. It was cool to joke around like that so easily with people I didn't even know. We also kept high fiving. LOL. It was just a blast.

Our team unloaded and exchanged more high fives, and I went outside to meet up with my mom.

I posted on Twitter:
Oh my God awesomeawesome mission to Mars. LOVED my crew members. Didn't hurl but my eyes teared a lot and that never happened before!

From that ride on, my eyes teared every time I went on, which I think was 2 more times this trip. It just made the whole thing even more intense! I hope that's not a sign that my brain is going to explode the next time I go on. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

It was almost closing time, which is when I always go to Soarin because the line is too long every other second of the day. Except at opening... which reminds me, I've never been to Epcot for opening! Must do that next trip. TIME TO DO THE MUST DOS!

6769981291_843704a414_b.jpg

As soon as I was hit with the glorious scent of The Land pavilion, I almost fell over. It's not possible to describe this smell because it smells nothing like anything in the world except itself. I just stood there, arms wide open, inhaling the delicious Land. It was getting pretty close to final flight time over at Soarin though, so we walked around the bend, took the escalator down, and hopped in line!

The wait was longer than I expected, but it wasn't bad. My mom and I were in one of those deliriously tired giggly moods and had a great time. We almost never stand in line for long since I am such a Disney pro, but when we do we always manage to entertain ourselves. We ended up being on the last flight of the night! Woohoo!

There was no one in the Land but us once we exited. People were vacuuming and cleaning up and stuff. It was kinda funny. Closing time, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here...

I took a pic of the mosaic that lines the building on the way out:
6769981093_ababb334ac_b.jpg

At this point, it was getting to be too late to go to Wolfgang Puck Express, which is where we planned to have a late dinner. They close at 11 and it was about 9:45 once we got off Soarin. Since you can't get a direct bus to Downtown Disney from the parks, there was a possibility we wouldn't make it in time, so we decided to just eat back at Pop Century and go to WPE the following night. I had been dying to eat at Pop anyway since I LOVE their food, so all worked out well!

As we veryyyy slowllllyyy exited Epcot, I took about 394940 SSE pictures. It's an amazing sight at any time, but nothing really compares to how breathtaking it is at night. I think I probably have more pics of SSE at night than I do anything else at Disney, even the castle!

6769980923_96b236e353_b.jpg

6769982147_e2c64dd142_b.jpg

6769982017_93570ae0b9_b.jpg

6769981877_7f11210870_b.jpg

6769981721_42d4b3ca2c_b.jpg

6769981629_5c7b824a33_b.jpg

6769981563_9f0ea8c11f_b.jpg

This is my favorite one!

As we waited for our bus back to Pop, my mom started endlessly singing *NSYNC's classic hit, Pop. "This. must. be. POP!!!!! P-p-p-p-p-p-p-POP!"

I was REALLY afraid that she was going to follow it with the beatboxing part but thankfully, I don't think she remembers it. WHEW.

Back at Pop Century, we went straight to Everything Pop: Shopping & Dining. We split up, my mom going over to the grill area and me going over to the Italian area. I was in for one of my favorite dishes ever, the Chicken Penne Alfredo.

6769983871_70b0f22815_b.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I love it. I eat every bite every single time I get it (which is multiple times per trip). You would not expect something like this to be good when buying it at a food court, but it's DELICIOUS and such good quality. When you cut the chicken open it is pure white meat, very fresh, and steaming hot! So ridiculously good. As you can see, I also got the chocolate and vanilla Character Cookies, which have been my fave since I was little.

My mom got a burger, and she wasn't thrilled with it. It's the first thing we've gotten at Pop in 5 years of visits that's ever been sub-par, so we were surprised. I don't have a pic, but I did take one of the view from our seating area:

6769983695_ab9930b54f_b.jpg

Voila!

I remember picking up the cookies to inspect the Nutrition Facts, something I just naturally do in life since I'm always trying to be healthier. I then stopped myself, because hello, it's Disney! Calories and fat don't exist at Disney. It's just a fact.

After we were finished we filled up our mugs, and went back to the room for some quality Stacey time. This is the point of the trip where our theme started to become clear.

I really don't remember which one of us mentioned how silly and stupid yet awesome the Livin' It Up song was, but we kept talking about it, singing it, and CRACKING. UP. We'd get so excited for it to come back on. We'd quote Stacey the whole time. It was so much fun.

At one point, my mom CHANGED THE CHANNEL for awhile and I was all like "Waaaah, more Stacey please!" and the SECOND she changed the channel back, LIVIN IT UP was JUST starting. We could not breathe we were laughing so hard. From that moment on we knew this would be the inside joke to end all inside jokes and we would never stop singing that song.

Off to bed we went, humming the song in our sleep. Makin' dreams come truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue....

Up next: I finally do the MAD DASH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

R.I.P, Hula Timon. I like to think that ne snuck off and he's living in Cinderella castle with Bo Peep. I always suspected she was sneaking around behing Woody's back. I have a really long/creepy past trip story where I convinced myself I was Woody's girlfriend, and this is exactly why. He's too good for Bo Peep. We all know what word rhymes with "Bo," amiright?!

Can we just talk about how I was scrolling through the comments and I read this and I CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING?!!? :rotfl2: Oh my God. Hahahaha that's just too funny! :lmao:

Isn't it weird that there are people out there that aren't obsessed with Disney and can just live their lives without constantly planning their next trip??? I can't. stop. obsessing.

Yeah I don't know why people think I'M the weird one. DISNEY OBSESSIONS ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL.

Lol I was just creepin' your trip report thread and then BAM you posted an update. You are wonderful.

IT'S THE FROG FISH, IT'S THE FROG FISH!!!

Doesn't the queue of the Finding Nemo ride smell SO good!? Or is it just me? I don't know. I am obsessed with the smell in there. It's not quite Disney water... because there is no water on that ride (besides the tanks but that's contained)... it just smells GOOD.

AHHHH FROG FISH!!!!!!

HE'S SO WEIRD AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. :hug:

Dang, you're so nice to offer him a mickey bar. I can't believe he didn't accept that fabulous offer!

LOL Naming the frog fish is SERIOUS business. The day you decide, let me know. Because I will never call him by anything else. He deserves the best name EVER.

Ahh that was a fantastic Beatles reference, my friend. Very nice.

__disneygirl said:
I just feel bad for this guy. First of all, he looks dead.

:rotfl2:

Ringo Frogfish. Hahaha. Maybe you should just name them Ringo and Paul. :laughing:

HAHAHA I'm so glad that little girl put her mother into place. YOU DO NOT DISS ARIEL!

I agree about the feeling of Mission: SPACE. I have only gone on the orange side twice. I honestly get really nervous every time I go on that ride because it's SO INTENSE! But after it's over I am always so happy I went on it. It's so cool!

LOL omg you had a fantastic crew! Hahahahaha that's such a good story!

My eyes used to tear on Space Mountain! I don't know why. It might be the cool air whipping in your face type deal. Maybe the air conditioners in Mission: Space and the G-Forces resulted in tears?

"TIME TO DO THE MUST DO'S." oh my God I just heard that it's Stacey's exact voice. AHHH I MISS THAT WOMAN.

I'm so glad that Kristen and I aren't the only freaks who go into the Land pavilion and just stand there so we can smell it. I always think that the CM's are staring at me but I decide not to care because it just smells SO GOOD!

I love that your Mother was singing NSYNC. :lmao: She's just awesome.

I HAVE BEEN WANTING THAT CHICKEN PENNE ALFREDO FOR SO LONG. IT LOOKS SO GOOD!

Disney calories aren't real. I always say that. LOL I actually lost a pound after my Christmas trip in December. And I ate like a crazy woman. Weird? Yes. But that's the magic of Disney. I BELIEVE!

Makin' dreams come truuuuuueeeeee.... ohhhh, livin' it up! love that feelin'... feeeeee-lin.... livin' it up, we're together once againnnn. ohh, livin' it up, my heart starts beatin'.... ohhh-hhh.... livin' it up, let the memories begin!

I'm sorry for this essay of a comment. I didn't mean for it to be this lengthy. But that was a fabulous update, my friend. :thumbsup2

you are too funny. I went back to read all about your first frog fish meeting! I'll have to look for him next time I'm there!

Finding Nemo! I enjoy that ride too. I think it is definitely an under rated ride. I just love that song! Aww you just talking about your love for the song and the ride made me tear up too! Dang you, Lia! :lmao: I want to go there now!! And, the Crush show is pure genius. So much fun. I love that show and the Monsters Inc. I love the audience interaction; always so fun and always different! I love that part of it! You never know what you'll see.

Your Mission Space crew was awesome! That sounded like so much fun. I'm sure it made the whole experience even more fun. :) Much better than riding in silence or worrying about your other passengers possibly throwing up...

Yeah I don't know why people think I'M the weird one. DISNEY OBSESSIONS ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL.

Lol I was just creepin' your trip report thread and then BAM you posted an update. You are wonderful.

IT'S THE FROG FISH, IT'S THE FROG FISH!!!

Doesn't the queue of the Finding Nemo ride smell SO good!? Or is it just me? I don't know. I am obsessed with the smell in there. It's not quite Disney water... because there is no water on that ride (besides the tanks but that's contained)... it just smells GOOD.

AHHHH FROG FISH!!!!!!

HE'S SO WEIRD AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. :hug:

Dang, you're so nice to offer him a mickey bar. I can't believe he didn't accept that fabulous offer!

LOL Naming the frog fish is SERIOUS business. The day you decide, let me know. Because I will never call him by anything else. He deserves the best name EVER.

Ahh that was a fantastic Beatles reference, my friend. Very nice.

:rotfl2:

Ringo Frogfish. Hahaha. Maybe you should just name them Ringo and Paul. :laughing:

HAHAHA I'm so glad that little girl put her mother into place. YOU DO NOT DISS ARIEL!

I agree about the feeling of Mission: SPACE. I have only gone on the orange side twice. I honestly get really nervous every time I go on that ride because it's SO INTENSE! But after it's over I am always so happy I went on it. It's so cool!

LOL omg you had a fantastic crew! Hahahahaha that's such a good story!

My eyes used to tear on Space Mountain! I don't know why. It might be the cool air whipping in your face type deal. Maybe the air conditioners in Mission: Space and the G-Forces resulted in tears?

"TIME TO DO THE MUST DO'S." oh my God I just heard that it's Stacey's exact voice. AHHH I MISS THAT WOMAN.

I'm so glad that Kristen and I aren't the only freaks who go into the Land pavilion and just stand there so we can smell it. I always think that the CM's are staring at me but I decide not to care because it just smells SO GOOD!

I love that your Mother was singing NSYNC. :lmao: She's just awesome.

I HAVE BEEN WANTING THAT CHICKEN PENNE ALFREDO FOR SO LONG. IT LOOKS SO GOOD!

Disney calories aren't real. I always say that. LOL I actually lost a pound after my Christmas trip in December. And I ate like a crazy woman. Weird? Yes. But that's the magic of Disney. I BELIEVE!

Makin' dreams come truuuuuueeeeee.... ohhhh, livin' it up! love that feelin'... feeeeee-lin.... livin' it up, we're together once againnnn. ohh, livin' it up, my heart starts beatin'.... ohhh-hhh.... livin' it up, let the memories begin!

I'm sorry for this essay of a comment. I didn't mean for it to be this lengthy. But that was a fabulous update, my friend. :thumbsup2

I think you and I are just obsessed with all Disney smells b/c YES, I do love the smell of the Seas. I have no idea what it is. It's Disney, I guess. I really love the smell of Pop Century too and it doesn't even smell like anything I can put my finger on, it's just... something. Sigh.

Ahh I love him so much too! I want a Frogfish of my very own! Actually, I pretty much just want him. Maybe we should just call them Ringo and Paul. I think that's kind of hilarious because Paul is a normal name and the Frogfish is so crazy looking. Hmm.. I will have to think it over, discuss it with my mom, consult my lawyer, etc.

I like the air conditioner/G-Force theory a lot better than my head exploding theory, so yes, let's go with that!

I miss Stacey too. I watched the Must Dos the other day and cried obviously.

OMG I didn't gain any weight on my trip and I was shocked! Seriously... because I ate at least one cupcake every day... one day I ate ice cream 3 times in one day... not to mention the huge meals. It's all the walking! Crazy.

Don't apologize.. I love long comments! MAKIN DREAMS COME TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

you are too funny. I went back to read all about your first frog fish meeting! I'll have to look for him next time I'm there!

Thank you so much! Don't forget to tell Our Frogfish Friend I said hi when you see him ;)

Finding Nemo! I enjoy that ride too. I think it is definitely an under rated ride. I just love that song! Aww you just talking about your love for the song and the ride made me tear up too! Dang you, Lia! :lmao: I want to go there now!! And, the Crush show is pure genius. So much fun. I love that show and the Monsters Inc. I love the audience interaction; always so fun and always different! I love that part of it! You never know what you'll see.

Your Mission Space crew was awesome! That sounded like so much fun. I'm sure it made the whole experience even more fun. :) Much better than riding in silence or worrying about your other passengers possibly throwing up...

hahahaha I get teary just thinking about it, so don't feel bad! It's just beautiful.

You're right about Crush being pure genius... I was stunned the first time I saw it. I can't even imagine being a kid and seeing it. I would have died. Monster's Inc is so awesome too. I hope they add another one like it!

It was SO much fun! I'll definitely never forget that particular jaunt to Mars. haha!

Okay, let it be known that I had to read this post three times before I could get through the entire thing without laughing until I cried. I am in love with your obsession with the frogfish...absolutely HYSTERICAL. :rotfl: His "ugh" face is killing me. But seriously though, are scientists aware that Disney is harboring the missing link?!

"I just feel bad for this guy. First of all, he looks dead. That is never a good thing." BUAHAHAHAHAHA....I can't even deal with this...it's too funny. My husband officially thinks I'm crazy because I've been rolling around in the floor in front of my laptop for like twenty minutes laughing my butt off.

Ohhh the smell of The Land...pure magic. :lovestruc

Okay now I have that N'Sync song stuck in my head! "Dirty pop...baby, I know you can't stop..." Actually, I think those lyrics are totally wrong. :confused3

Amazing update! Can't wait for more!

i cant even tell how you hilarious your trip reports are! i started reading this one and while waiting for updates, i went back and read your first one. i actually sit here and laugh out loud. i cant wait for more updates. and from reading your first TR, just have faith that you will find your true love and he will propose to you in disney. my husband did back in 2006 and he really isnt a big fan at all, but sure enough he whipped out that ring on that little bridge going through cinderellas castle while we were watching the ducks swim! so you will find him even if it isnt that cute italian CM! HAHA! i also find your little super tired giddy moments hysterical because we have gotten that way too. back in 2009 when my husband and i took my niece down to the world for her HS grad gift, we were like one of the last people leaving EPCOT after dinner at Le Cellier. we were either giddy on the food or whatever, but my husband started skipping through WS and we just found it hilarious that we were laughing so hard we couldnt walk and then had to go pee! so anyways.....cant wait for more updates!

Okay, let it be known that I had to read this post three times before I could get through the entire thing without laughing until I cried. I am in love with your obsession with the frogfish...absolutely HYSTERICAL. :rotfl: His "ugh" face is killing me. But seriously though, are scientists aware that Disney is harboring the missing link?!

"I just feel bad for this guy. First of all, he looks dead. That is never a good thing." BUAHAHAHAHAHA....I can't even deal with this...it's too funny. My husband officially thinks I'm crazy because I've been rolling around in the floor in front of my laptop for like twenty minutes laughing my butt off.

Ohhh the smell of The Land...pure magic. :lovestruc

Okay now I have that N'Sync song stuck in my head! "Dirty pop...baby, I know you can't stop..." Actually, I think those lyrics are totally wrong. :confused3

Amazing update! Can't wait for more!

hahaha Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my TR so much!

The missing link... :rotfl: omg you are so right about that. That's hilarious.

Thanks for reading!

i cant even tell how you hilarious your trip reports are! i started reading this one and while waiting for updates, i went back and read your first one. i actually sit here and laugh out loud. i cant wait for more updates. and from reading your first TR, just have faith that you will find your true love and he will propose to you in disney. my husband did back in 2006 and he really isnt a big fan at all, but sure enough he whipped out that ring on that little bridge going through cinderellas castle while we were watching the ducks swim! so you will find him even if it isnt that cute italian CM! HAHA! i also find your little super tired giddy moments hysterical because we have gotten that way too. back in 2009 when my husband and i took my niece down to the world for her HS grad gift, we were like one of the last people leaving EPCOT after dinner at Le Cellier. we were either giddy on the food or whatever, but my husband started skipping through WS and we just found it hilarious that we were laughing so hard we couldnt walk and then had to go pee! so anyways.....cant wait for more updates!

Yay, thank you so much for reading both of my TRs! I'm so glad you like them & thanks for all the nice compliments!!

Aww you are so lucky! What a great husband. I hope you're right... that my prince is out there! Sometimes I doubt it though :laughing:

:rotfl: hahaha that is so funny about yout husband skipping through the WS! I'm glad my mom and I aren't the only ones who act like complete crazy fools at Disney. It's the mix of the excitement, food, fatigue... it just gets you eventually!

First off, THANK YOU for sharing my love of MGM. I absolutely adore the architecture there. I even bough the Imagineering Guide for that park. It's so interesting! I totally recommend it.

Ooooh, you know I learned all about the props thing on ToT years before my first time on that ride, when I came across an article about it. A lot of the props are in the lobby, like the glasses from "Time Enough at Last".

Haha, it's so cute to hear about that group of girls! Disney World, turning the nations kids BACK into kids.

Awesome Red Velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls? I'M THERE! I love Red Velvet too! I also heard the Carrot cake cookie at Writer's Stop is really yum. Oh gosh, I'm going to buy so many of those cupcakes. It's hard to come by a REALLY GOOD cupcake.

That back room is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to check it out! I'm usually in such a hurry to get back on the ride that I don't spend much time in the shop. Yes, you should buy the bathrobe. BUUUUUYYY ITTTTT. :thumbsup2

You know, I've always wanted to make a costume of one of the parade dancers. It just looks like so much fun.

I still haven't eaten in Sci Fi yet, but I will be fixing that on my next trip. I love milkshakes but like cupcakes, it's hard to find a really good one.

Wow, those Italian guys sure know what to say to get a girl. But the fact that the drink blew up in your face sounds....HILARIOUS!! :rotfl2: I cracked up when I read that part. Hahaha. Food falls on me a lot and I usually just brush it off and hope the people around me choose to blink for a very long time.

Oh yeah, I was able to finish that quiz on my last trip! But looking at the new one...it's kind of tough. I didn't know we had 7 NHL teams. In case anyone wants to know, that popular cellphone is the Blackberry. RIM comes from Waterloo and everybody at the University has a joke about all the Engineers wanting a RIM job. I actually know a few who had RIM jobs and got free Blackberries.

I don't understand those soaps either. I've never seen them up in Canada. I can't even imagine what they smells like. I hope people don't think we actually use those up here. I wish they would have more authentic Canadian stuff, like snow shoes.

OUR FROGFISH FRIEND!!! You're right, I could watch him all day. I think the coolest thing about Frogfish is that not a whole lot of them look alike. I'm mesmerized when he starts to swim. It's so mystical!

I love talking to Crush too. It's always different with different kids and it's always the kids that make the show. I always get really into too like, "DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs and "BYE CRUUUUSH!!!!"

Gary Sinise will forever be the awesome Lt.Dan to Andrew and I.

Wow....your experience with the group sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! I think I'm going to do that next time. I love it when people get really into character like that!

Ok, here I was thinking, "Oooh, that breadstick looks really good." then you drop that pic of the food court and I just BROKE DOWN. OH gawd I miss it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* I'm going save all your Pop pics and make myself a slideshow. Thank you for all those pics. :hug: I seriously :lovestruc you.

I loved this update! Poor Ringo! He really does look dead! :sad1: I was starting to feel really bad for him, so I'm glad you moved on to Crush! I'm going to have to check them out when I'm there in May, I hardly ever look in the tanks...except for the fish that look like Nemo, of course. :cool1:

:rotfl: Mission: Sinise! I'm going to have to start calling Mission Space that now, it's perfect! I LOVE this ride! I don't know how they make it so real feeling either, but I'm SO glad they do! I don't really get how spinning can make you feel like you are blasting off into space, it's genius! :) After me whining about the green side on my TR and reading about your experience, now I have to just suck it up and go on the orange side solo on my next trip! I can't pass it up again! :eek:

Being in the Land at closing time must be weird...it's always strange to see CM's pack up for the night and close Disney. It's strange to me that Disney World closes. I've always wanted to try to stay long after a park has closed and see when you will get kicked out, because apparently, you can stay and just wander around for a pretty long time after the parks close!

I love your pictures of Spaceship Earth! It's funny, certain things I see in TR's just hit me and make me want to be back at Disney RIGHT. NOW. That's how your SE pics are making me feel! I want to goooooo!!! :lovestruc

OMG. I just stayed at Pop for the first time in December and the Chicken Penne Alfredo was the best thing I had to eat on that whole trip! How is it so good??? :worship:

First off, THANK YOU for sharing my love of MGM. I absolutely adore the architecture there. I even bough the Imagineering Guide for that park. It's so interesting! I totally recommend it.

Ooooh, you know I learned all about the props thing on ToT years before my first time on that ride, when I came across an article about it. A lot of the props are in the lobby, like the glasses from "Time Enough at Last".

Haha, it's so cute to hear about that group of girls! Disney World, turning the nations kids BACK into kids.

Awesome Red Velvet cupcake at Starring Rolls? I'M THERE! I love Red Velvet too! I also heard the Carrot cake cookie at Writer's Stop is really yum. Oh gosh, I'm going to buy so many of those cupcakes. It's hard to come by a REALLY GOOD cupcake.

That back room is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to check it out! I'm usually in such a hurry to get back on the ride that I don't spend much time in the shop. Yes, you should buy the bathrobe. BUUUUUYYY ITTTTT. :thumbsup2

You know, I've always wanted to make a costume of one of the parade dancers. It just looks like so much fun.

I still haven't eaten in Sci Fi yet, but I will be fixing that on my next trip. I love milkshakes but like cupcakes, it's hard to find a really good one.

Wow, those Italian guys sure know what to say to get a girl. But the fact that the drink blew up in your face sounds....HILARIOUS!! :rotfl2: I cracked up when I read that part. Hahaha. Food falls on me a lot and I usually just brush it off and hope the people around me choose to blink for a very long time.

Oh yeah, I was able to finish that quiz on my last trip! But looking at the new one...it's kind of tough. I didn't know we had 7 NHL teams. In case anyone wants to know, that popular cellphone is the Blackberry. RIM comes from Waterloo and everybody at the University has a joke about all the Engineers wanting a RIM job. I actually know a few who had RIM jobs and got free Blackberries.

I don't understand those soaps either. I've never seen them up in Canada. I can't even imagine what they smells like. I hope people don't think we actually use those up here. I wish they would have more authentic Canadian stuff, like snow shoes.

OUR FROGFISH FRIEND!!! You're right, I could watch him all day. I think the coolest thing about Frogfish is that not a whole lot of them look alike. I'm mesmerized when he starts to swim. It's so mystical!

I love talking to Crush too. It's always different with different kids and it's always the kids that make the show. I always get really into too like, "DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs and "BYE CRUUUUSH!!!!"

Gary Sinise will forever be the awesome Lt.Dan to Andrew and I.

Wow....your experience with the group sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! I think I'm going to do that next time. I love it when people get really into character like that!

Ok, here I was thinking, "Oooh, that breadstick looks really good." then you drop that pic of the food court and I just BROKE DOWN. OH gawd I miss it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh* I'm going save all your Pop pics and make myself a slideshow. Thank you for all those pics. :hug: I seriously :lovestruc you.

Ahh, I love the Imagineer Guides! I have the ones for Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. I definitely HAVE to get the others, though!

I am definitely buying the bathrobe next time. You have all convinced me! :thumbsup2

OMG please do not miss Sci-Fi on your next trip! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Well I'm happy to hear that it's not just me thinking that quiz was really hard! I wish they would have more authentic stuff from each country too. I mean, I think they do a great job but it could be even more amazing.

Ahh I love when the Frogfish swims!! It's not even swimming really. They kind of hop/float. It's so weird. I LOVE IT.

Yay, Lt. Dan!! I love Forrest Gump.

You're welcome!!! Thanks for following along and just in general being awesome. :hippie:

I loved this update! Poor Ringo! He really does look dead! :sad1: I was starting to feel really bad for him, so I'm glad you moved on to Crush! I'm going to have to check them out when I'm there in May, I hardly ever look in the tanks...except for the fish that look like Nemo, of course. :cool1:

:rotfl: Mission: Sinise! I'm going to have to start calling Mission Space that now, it's perfect! I LOVE this ride! I don't know how they make it so real feeling either, but I'm SO glad they do! I don't really get how spinning can make you feel like you are blasting off into space, it's genius! :) After me whining about the green side on my TR and reading about your experience, now I have to just suck it up and go on the orange side solo on my next trip! I can't pass it up again! :eek:

Being in the Land at closing time must be weird...it's always strange to see CM's pack up for the night and close Disney. It's strange to me that Disney World closes. I've always wanted to try to stay long after a park has closed and see when you will get kicked out, because apparently, you can stay and just wander around for a pretty long time after the parks close!

I love your pictures of Spaceship Earth! It's funny, certain things I see in TR's just hit me and make me want to be back at Disney RIGHT. NOW. That's how your SE pics are making me feel! I want to goooooo!!! :lovestruc

OMG. I just stayed at Pop for the first time in December and the Chicken Penne Alfredo was the best thing I had to eat on that whole trip! How is it so good??? :worship:

Thank you! I know, I feel bad for Ringo too! But at least he's a guest star in my TR now. :) That's something at least.

I really don't know how spinning could make you feel that way. It doesn't feel like spinning at all! I've heard the green side is so boring, definitely come back to orange!!

Just get on line for a popular ride right before the park closes. I've been there an hour after closing! It's awesome to see the park empty and quiet like that.

"It's funny, certain things I see in TR's just hit me and make me want to be back at Disney RIGHT. NOW." I know EXACTLY what you mean. That happens to me all the time!

That totally doesn't surprise me! It is SO delicious! One of my favorite meals. popcorn::

I don't know HOW I do it but I always miss your updates at first. Apparently I never know what day it is. ?? ANYWAYS! Hahaha as soon as you said you had a very important friend to visit, I knew it would soon be time to shield my eyes. I'm sorry to Mr. Frogfish but AHHH. He frightens me. I feel bad for saying that though. He doesn't mean to. I would probably frighten him too. BUT I've never seen him before! I feel the need to really search for him this summer because as of right now he's but a myth to me.

OMG RINGO IS EVEN SCARIER. Okay, clearly I have a problem.

HAHAH high five to the little girl. YOU DON'T CALL ARIEL'S SKIRT UGLY. Ya just don't.

Hahah your Mission: Sinise experience sounds awesome. I'm glad shy Texas guy got into it! That's hilarious. I've never done Mission: Sinise before. (Either side. I'm CLEARLY A WIMP. I mean come on, Frogfish and Ringo even freak me out.) BUT I want to! It sounds awesome and terrifying at the same time.

You and your mom sound so awesome. The fact that she even knows that there is a beatbox at the end of PPPPPPPPOP is impressive. GOTTA LOVE LIVIN IT UP WITH YOUR MOMMA.

I don't know HOW I do it but I always miss your updates at first. Apparently I never know what day it is. ?? ANYWAYS! Hahaha as soon as you said you had a very important friend to visit, I knew it would soon be time to shield my eyes. I'm sorry to Mr. Frogfish but AHHH. He frightens me. I feel bad for saying that though. He doesn't mean to. I would probably frighten him too. BUT I've never seen him before! I feel the need to really search for him this summer because as of right now he's but a myth to me.

OMG RINGO IS EVEN SCARIER. Okay, clearly I have a problem.

HAHAH high five to the little girl. YOU DON'T CALL ARIEL'S SKIRT UGLY. Ya just don't.

Hahah your Mission: Sinise experience sounds awesome. I'm glad shy Texas guy got into it! That's hilarious. I've never done Mission: Sinise before. (Either side. I'm CLEARLY A WIMP. I mean come on, Frogfish and Ringo even freak me out.) BUT I want to! It sounds awesome and terrifying at the same time.

You and your mom sound so awesome. The fact that she even knows that there is a beatbox at the end of PPPPPPPPOP is impressive. GOTTA LOVE LIVIN IT UP WITH YOUR MOMMA.

Aww, don't be scared of Our Frogfish Friend. Sure, he's a little surly, but he's still our friend!! :hug: Once you meet him, you'll feel differently. He's kind of like the Beast. Once you get to know him, you'll fall in love! :laughing:

Ahhh just do it!! You'll love it! Well, IDK, some people do get sick. It's a very intense feeling. It's the craziest ride ever. But honestly, it's worth a try. And do the orange side. I hear you hardly even feel anything on the green one.

My mom is awesome :thumbsup2 She went to 3 *NSYNC concerts with me haha and that's just that one band. Plus I used to play their music incessantly. I still love it actually and listen from time to time. Pop music is just so fun and it reminds me of being a kid. But yes, I love my mom! We have a great time together.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

st20patricks20day.jpg

I hope everyone is getting their fair share of Livin' It Up in today. I know I am! And by that, I mean I just got green frozen yogurt. It was Thin Mint flavored. YUM. I'm not really one for celebrating this holiday, even though I am a small part Irish. I just wanted to post this cute picture of Mickey. Anyway, enjoy your day everyone!! There is an update coming! WooOhooo!

DECEMBER 7, 2011
Day 3, Part 1 In Which I Do The Joey Lunge

It had been a very tiring Day 2 of Livin It Up, so I decided to not set the alarm for Day 3 in favor of getting some much needed Z's.

Luckily, my body realized this was ridiculous and woke me up at 7:00 AM, ready and rarin' to go. I wasn't tired at all! I mean come on, it was only Day 3, what am I, an old lady? There's no sleeping in Disney!

Before I continue, I have to note how different this day ended up being compared to my original plans. If you're wondering whether or not it ended up for better or for worse, you'll just have to stick with me for the answer. WINK.

Being that I was up so early, I decided that THIS was THE DAY.

The day I would go through a life changing experience.

Some compare it to a religion.

I wouldn't go that far.

Or would I?

Yes, friends, it was time for my FIRST OFFICIAL TOY STORY MANIA MAD DASH!!!!!!

I normally skip mad dashes. We always visit WDW during low crowd times and it's just unnecessary. HOWEVER, having never experienced one, naturally I didn't feel whole as a human being. It was something I very much needed to do.

I was very excited, but I knew my mom would not want to be part of this. She hates rushing anywhere, especially on vacation, and is (GASP) not that into Toy Story Mania. I know, I know, how can I be blood related to this person? I mean, she likes it fine, but it's not something that she has to do more than once per trip.

I DON'T GET IT EITHER LET'S JUST MOVE ON.

I arrived in Hollywood about 20 minutes before opening time and as I went through the turnstiles, a cast member wearing those giant Mickey hands said "Good morning, Princess." and I floated away on a cloud. I can not tell you how much I LOVE this. I mean, they mostly say it to little girls so it feels so special when they say it to me! They must be able to tell I am a kid at heart.

I walked quickly through Hollywood Blvd and went as far as I could go before the crowd got thick. Most people gather in the middle of the Blvd, right in front of the hat. This is a mistake!

All the cool people (like moi) know that you should go to the right, where Starring Rolls is, to get a prime spot for the Mad Dash. A lot of people go closer to the hat but that is absurd! I mean, unless you're trying to be the first rider of the day on Great Movie Ride, in which case, God speed. But if you want to know where the real action is, it's on the right. So I stood near Starring Rolls anxiously awaiting the rope to be dropped so I could thrill guests by doing my best Roadrunner impression.

There was a little boy dressed as Darth Vader that was doing the splits in front of me and it was hilarious. This reminded me that I should probably stretch out in preparation for the Mad Dash. In one of my favorite Friends episodes (which I actually already referenced talking about TSM in my first Day 2 update... it's just a REALLY great episode) Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes to annoy him and then does lunges in them so he works up a sweat and the clothes get all sweaty and gross. You can see the scene here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--6wtCPHg8

When my friend Barbara and I were like 15, we went to a concert in Atlantic City that we waited like 12 hours on line for to get front row, and right before they let us in we started doing The Joey Lunge while quoting the episode, mostly because we were deliriously tired, but also because we wanted to be limber so that we could RUN to the front row as soon as they opened the door. We're rock and rollers, man. Also, we're just really obsessed with Friends and like to quote it/act out scenes from it as often as possible.

Needless to say, it was also necessary to do The Joey Lunge that morning in Hollywood.

Finally it was time for Rope Drop. I have no idea what kind of opening ceremony occurred because I could barely hear it and couldn't see anything, but it was really REALLY short. I'd never been to opening at this park before, so I don't know if it's always been that way or what but it was totally no big deal.

BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT!!! *Mufasa Voice* IT IS TIME.

I dashed, MADLY, to Toy Story Midway Mania. I can't say it any plaineya!!!!!

I reached TSM within seconds, madly dashing through crowds of people. They stood no chance. They were not prepared and had not done The Joey Lunge before rope drop. Amateurs.

I was one of the first riders on Toy Story Mania thanks to Joey Tribbiani! See? Friends saves lives.

Two cast members walked us through the entire attraction. It was so cool being the first people in there and seeing no one ahead of us and the ride vehicles and CMs just standing and waiting for everyone. I had never experienced that before!

I can't even describe to you the insanely fun time that I had that morning. It was completely ridiculous. I rode so many times I nearly blacked out. Over and over, again and again, toys and shooting and running and plates and aliens and TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARNATION!!!!!!!!

It's a blur.

One thing I do remember is chatting with an older couple (and when I say older, I mean I was impressed they were walking without the help of a walker/ECV... four for you old people, you go old people!) who were holding the Hidden Mickey Guide. We bonded over our love of HMs and I told them about my favorite ones. The man pulled out a pencil from his pocket and started marking them down so they could find them! They were just precious.

Another thing is that when the line started getting long, a couple of CMs actually picked up containers of 3D glasses and started walking through the line and passing them out. As they would walk by guests they would say "Excuse me, toys!" or "Can I just get by you toys for a second? Woody and Buzz wanted us to pass these out!" AHH. I loved it.

I posted on Twitter *Tweet edited to be DIS-appropriate*:
The ring toss is the hardest part of TSM. That screws me every time. But I kick effing booty at the rest of it especially the plates. Dec 07, 2011

AHH THE BLEEPING RING TOSS. I got way better at this toward the end of the trip but I kept blowing it at first. They really did an awesome job making this part seem so real. It's so frustrating because the rest of the ride is just hitting targets and you get so used to your technique doing that. Then you get to the ring toss, where you can't just hit the target, you have to make sure the ring lands correctly. I hope I didn't scare anyone being filled with endless rage and screaming during this section.

More Twitter posts:

I do way better on the left side of the ride vehicle than the right for some reason. Still no 200,000 and now the line is getting long!!! Dec 07, 2011

I keep getting best in my vehicle, cause I rule, but I haven't cracked 200,000 yet. I need to conquer this!!! Dec 07, 2011

I like that I tweeted during this TSM marathon, because I honestly remember hardly anything specific about it-- it was kind of like a Hunter S. Thompson drug binge and subsequent bender, but with less hospital stays. I know it was a freaking blast, but the details escape me.

It is very true though that I need to be on the left of the vehicle. My new goal is to get just as good being on the right side, because the one time I tried the that side, my score plummeted. I need to be able to conquer TSM from all locations in order to be the Best Person Ever, which is something that is very important to me.

At some point, I needed a food/restroom break. AHH don't you hate being a human? You have to do things like eat and go to the bathroom, and neither of these actions are permitted while riding Toy Story Mania. Which means you have to STOP RIDING IT!!!!!

Life is so hard. Luckily, food is amazing and what is even more amazing is DISNEY FOOD. One example of this is found at Writer's Stop, a cute little coffee shop located in between Sci-Fi and New York City.

Writer's Stop is famous for their delectable cookies in the same way that Starring Rolls is known for their out of this world cupcakes. I have wanted to try one of these cookies for a very long time, and the moment had finally arrived!

It was VERY hard for me to choose just one cookie. They all looked so amazing. I wish I had a picture for you to see what I mean, but I'm pretty sure I was too stunned from excitement to work my camera.

I finally settled on the giant peanut butter cookie and went over to the couch to relax and enjoy it.

6769982913_db9890d7a5_b.jpg

This is now one of my favorite places in all of WDW and I know I will visit many times during my next trip. Not only was the cookie ridiculously delicious, I felt so relaxed and peaceful in this place. It's set up like nowhere else at the parks and was empty at the time, making it a perfect counterpart to my mental TSM bender. I just sat there for awhile feeling so happy and lucky to be at my favorite place on earth.

I posted on Twitter:
I think Writer's Stop is my new fave hangout. Giant cookies and leather couches? Oh Disney.

6769983239_8e78e1df26_b.jpg

Seating area with the couch I sat on.

6769983071_af12182aa2_b.jpg

View from the couch... Don't ask why Andy Dick was on TV. That man continues to be a mystery. I remember them playing hilarious clips from Modern Family though, which I loved.

6769983433_e6ba733f59_b.jpg

Yummy individually wrapped cookies (more on these later in the report!)

I only ate half of my peanut butter cookie because it was unbelievably rich and things like that are enjoyed more when split between two sittings, but man, it was SO GOOD! I can't wait to have another one and also try the famous Carrot Cake Cookie!

Up Next: Solo wandering around Hollywood & Downtown Disney and ITALIAN MEN!!!!!!!!!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter