This elevator leads directly to… THE GIFT SHOP! A Dec. 2011 TR from BWI - FINAL 8-27

Your pictures are beautiful Kwitch!! I love the BWI Christmas decor. Can't wait to see what you did with the room. :goodvibes

And I just have to say: When I read online about someone's mother, I always think of a sweet little old lady. Then I see pictures & the mom is about my age! :scared1:

:sad2: I'm getting old. :scared:

Your pictures are beautiful Kwitch!! I love the BWI Christmas decor. Can't wait to see what you did with the room. :goodvibes

And I just have to say: When I read online about someone's mother, I always think of a sweet little old lady. Then I see pictures & the mom is about my age! :scared1:

:rotfl: Not that my mom is old by any means she is older than she looks.
drum roll please...

My mum is...

63 in that photo :rolleyes1
Don't tell her I posted her age online. I also dress way too young for my age for I am 30, makes it hard to guess either of our ages. So thankful I inherited my mom's "young gene" :hug:

and "no" she does not dye her hair, even though I thought she had been for the last ten years or so. Apparently there is not one gray hair on her head, crazy stuff!

Fun... you think that looked like fun :confused:

ok you got me.. it was :woohoo: even with crappy hair. I hate growing hair out.
It looked fine. You haven't had it long in ages.

You were due.

Awww Kwitch..it's spring over where you are.

There should be an un-thawing.....sometime.....popcorn::

We just need to work out which year.
I think Kim needs to offer the TF chocolate covered bacon dusted with gold or we'll have to start heating up the water to pour on her poor tongue!

BEAUTIFUL photos kwit!!! Wow. I love that area, although my dream resort is the Beach Club. :cloud9:
E and MB had stayed there in the past, so part of the new rule was that we couldn't stay there.

I'm curious to try BC once in my life. I want to check out Stormalong Bay!

Totally agree with you here. People seem to give the USPS a bad rap, but I've had horrible luck with UPS (don't really use FedEx unless a company I'm buying from uses them, and then I'm on the receiving end only). I like the new "if it fits it ships" deal! You'd be amazed at what I can cram into a medium-sized box. :rotfl:
I hear ya. I appreciate USPS and what they do plus they offer better options for shipping.

I also heard they're wanting to get back into the direct mail/junk mail business for extra revenue. I hope it works. They're closing our local post office (we were the central processor for the upper third of Indiana). Now everything has to go through Indy or South Bend.

REALLY???!!....you're leaving us hanging with THIS?!!!! :scared1:

:rotfl2:
Why yes... yes I am! :teeth:

BWI is really pretty there, all decorated for Christmas. I've only been to the World once at the holiday season, and only saw Epcot at that. Maybe someday!

I was worried about crowds because of the season. I think we hit a good time to go and comparing the decorations to Halloween, I think though Halloween throws the better party, the Christmas decor is AWESOME!

Just remember, I'm using pics from all three of us! We all rock! :)

We're not getting old. At least I'm not. I'm still 29... annually... popcorn::
Whatever happened to "you're only as old as you feel?"

drum roll please...

My mum is...

Don't tell her I posted her age online. I also dress way too young for my age for I am 30, makes it hard to guess either of our ages. So thankful I inherited my mom's "young gene" :hug:

and "no" she does not dye her hair, even though I thought she had been for the last ten years or so. Apparently there is not one gray hair on her head, crazy stuff!
That's going to cost you! They may not have the opportunity to see your mom, BUT I WILL... :scared1:

:lmao:

Whatcha gonna bribe me with???

:confused3

pirate:

Well if that is how you feel, I guess I shall just have to stay at your #2 call slot on your phone forever then, shoot maybe I'll stop calling so much I'll move to the #3 slot HA!. To think I called you my friend. How dare you threaten me and our friendship, don't I mean anything to you!

::goes and cries in a corner:: :sad2:

drum roll please...

My mum is...

My DS turned 31 a few weeks ago & I'm going to be 55 in May. But I do dye my hair. Not that I have lots of grey, but my stylist does a great color. Lots of shine & depth that Mother Nature took away from me in my 40's. :rolleyes:

E and MB had stayed there in the past, so part of the new rule was that we couldn't stay there.

I'm curious to try BC once in my life. I want to check out Stormalong Bay!

Yacht Club is my very favorite resort. Stormalong Bay is amazing. My DH isn't a big pool fan. The only place he ever swims is Stormalong. I hope you get to try it someday. :goodvibes

Just remember, I'm using pics from all three of us! We all rock! :)

We're not getting old. At least I'm not. I'm still 29... annually... popcorn::
Whatever happened to "you're only as old as you feel?"

Yep, you all rock! :rotfl2:

And see, that's the problem. I don't feel that old (well, except for the knees hurting! :laughing:). Then I hear about someone's Mom & expect her to be older, like my Mom's age. Instead I find out she's close to my age. That's when it hits me: I'm getting OLD!!! :scared1:

Well if that is how you feel, I guess I shall just have to stay at your #2 call slot on your phone forever then, shoot maybe I'll stop calling so much I'll move to the #3 slot HA!. To think I called you my friend. How dare you threaten me and our friendship, don't I mean anything to you!

::goes and cries in a corner:: :sad2:
Of course you do my dear!

I'd never face the wrath of betrayal over someone's age.

Your mom is only 2 years older than my parents, however, she's MUCH younger in spirit.

:hug:

My DS turned 31 a few weeks ago & I'm going to be 55 in May. But I do dye my hair. Not that I have lots of grey, but my stylist does a great color. Lots of shine & depth that Mother Nature took away from me in my 40's. :rolleyes:
If it's any consolation I'm 31 and have massive gray clumps growing in.

Granted part of it stems from my nephew's accident last fall. It also aged me 10 years.

You're actually about where my parents were when they had my brother. They were 30 when I came around.

And close to where I'll be when my kids are your kids' ages. I had DS at 25 and DD at 27.

Heck, I've been struggling with the fact that I'm enrolling DD in preschool next year and they're both playing t-ball this year.

I'm just not ready yet. It's going way too fast.

The girls got checked in to BWI early in the day (our room wasn’t ready) and headed off into EP for a relaxing morning of touring.

I, however, was still on the ground when we were supposed to LAND…
unhappy-033.gif

My plane was having a major electrical issue so we were grounded. There was a couple in danger of missing their honeymoon cruise and another gentleman carrying an obscene amount of cash and screaming into his phone and at the gate attendants so the rest of us were entertained in the interim until the electricians could get our plane all set. They THOUGHT they got us fixed and we boarded. Just after the flight attendants went through the safety spiel and handed it over to the pilot (and he proceeded to insult the electronics – he called the little seatbelt bing an “annoying sound”) the radios cut out. So we were deplaned for another lengthy delay. Our honeymooners were keeping their cool, but our money-wad, not so much.

They finally called to board us a little after 10a. Several of the passengers lamented how we’d all ask for new seats if money-wad was near us. Well we waited for him to get on board and someone pointed him out to the attendant as the rest of us held our breaths, hoping he didn’t sit in our row. Next thing we know, two police officers boarded the plane and removed him from the flight. I’m guessing something happened as he came down the jetway, but either way, the flight got much more quiet. :teeth:

We were finally pushing back and on our way to warmer weather.

A couple hours later we finally touched down at MCO. As we pulled up to our gate, we were greeted by this sight out the right side of the plane to which we all got a good chuckle.
airplane-00.jpg

We were trying TO GET AWAY FROM INDIANA!! :rotfl2:

And see, that's the problem. I don't feel that old (well, except for the knees hurting! :laughing:). Then I hear about someone's Mom & expect her to be older, like my Mom's age. Instead I find out she's close to my age. That's when it hits me: I'm getting OLD!!! :scared1:

:headache:
sorry and here I thought I was going to make you feel better, if you want we can pretend for the rest of the trip she is 95 and the younger looking women in the photos in my sister Diane :upsidedow. sadly mum is never in the pictures because as we all know mom is always the one taking the photos and is never in them subsequently

The girls got checked in to BWI early in the day (our room wasn’t ready) and headed off into EP for a relaxing morning of touring.

I, however, was still on the ground when we were supposed to LAND…
unhappy-033.gif

My plane was having a major electrical issue so we were grounded. There was a couple in danger of missing their honeymoon cruise and another gentleman carrying an obscene amount of cash and screaming into his phone and at the gate attendants so the rest of us were entertained in the interim until the electricians could get our plane all set. They THOUGHT they got us fixed and we boarded. Just after the flight attendants went through the safety spiel and handed it over to the pilot (and he proceeded to insult the electronics – he called the little seatbelt bing an “annoying sound”) the radios cut out. So we were deplaned for another lengthy delay. Our honeymooners were keeping their cool, but our money-wad, not so much.

They finally called to board us a little after 10a. Several of the passengers lamented how we’d all ask for new seats if money-wad was near us. Well we waited for him to get on board and someone pointed him out to the attendant as the rest of us held our breaths, hoping he didn’t sit in our row. Next thing we know, two police officers boarded the plane and removed him from the flight. I’m guessing something happened as he came down the jetway, but either way, the flight got much more quiet. :teeth:

We were finally pushing back and on our way to warmer weather.

A couple hours later we finally touched down at MCO. As we pulled up to our gate, we were greeted by this sight out the right side of the plane to which we all got a good chuckle.
airplane-00.jpg

We were trying TO GET AWAY FROM INDIANA!! :rotfl2:

Can I mention this was the most stressful day of any vacation I have ever had :sad2:, okay well maybe not the most stressful when you compare it to my guide not being at the airport to pick me up in Kunming, China at 12:30 a.m., maybe it is a close #3 or#4 spot

Your landed after your few glitches, hopefully the flight was quiet after someone was removed. Cant wait to see the room when you get done. Oh and by the way , someone maybe stuck to that pole.....like forever....new comments by you know who....:rolleyes1

OMG, so the guy was being such a pain that they removed him from the plane? :eek: One, amazing someone could be sooo loud and abnoxious that they would need to be removed.:sad2: I guess there is always that ONE person though, isnt there. And Two, I didn't know they actually did that. I thought it only happened in the movies.

glad you finally landed safe and sound... can't wait to see the room. :goodvibes

Your landed after your few glitches, hopefully the flight was quiet after someone was removed. Cant wait to see the room when you get done. Oh and by the way , someone maybe stuck to that pole.....like forever....new comments by you know who....:rolleyes1
If she'd just put a pound of bacon in that mouth of hers she'd stay out of trouble for a least 24 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter