There's something new on the ABD website today

I tried to discuss the issue of FF miles and upgrades and the need to know dates with a ABD rep last week! Rude is all I can say! I mentioned that we have been on three tours in the last few years and that I would think Disney would want my return business. He was extremely curt and wouldn't give me ANY information. I called back to see if I would get sAme from another rep. This one was nicer and offered to call me on august 30. I pushed a little bit,asking if I could have some idea of dates and she did give me some dates for Ireland and Alaska 2012-but they are tentative.

Also, while trying to book something through ABD for Christmas, I discovered that they will 'hold' spots . Found out because I did not hold our spots and when I called the next day, I was told that spots were filled and I could be put on wait list. Not sure the criteria for holding spots and it seems it varies who you may be talking to.
I've never heard of them saving spots. However, your deposit *is* fully refundable for 14 days, so perhaps they were thinking the folks that just booked might cancel before then? Also people do cancel for various reasons. So they put you on the wait list in case someone cancels.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter