There's always Hall of Presidents August 2014

Join the Party

There was a late bus again so we did not get to watch the welcome show! I was really sad because I love the welcome show. We stopped in Guest Relations but they didn’t do anything for us and the lady was really rude but enough with that we were going to have fun because we were in Disney and it was our last day.

The first thing we did was go meet Stitch. Yes everyone we rope dropped Stitch! Everything else already had long lines. Then while we were there we rode Buzz and a morning transit ride.

We needed breakfast so we headed to Main Street and got some food at the Bakery. I got a croissant and I don't remember what Jonathon or Mom got.

We then went to go see Tiana. The Photopass lady had me do poses while waiting. Tiana said Naveen told her a joke about Ohio. She asked what one O said to the other. He said O hi O! Naveen is such a jokester!

We decided to go watch Dream Along With Mickey next.

After Dream Along With Mickey we are going to watch Move it Shake it Celebrate it for the last time before the new version.

Shake Your Tail Feather

While we were up there we watched Move it! Shake it! Celebrate it! for the last time before they changed it.

We had our first Fastpass for Jungle Cruise, and we saw Ginger, Smiley and Trader Sam.

We got a Dole Whip and a Root beer Float to share while we waited in line for Peter Pan. He joked with Jonathon about being a pirate because of his lanyard. He asked why I hang out with him and I said I didn't know. He then said I was probably forced to by my parents. That seemed right.

You're a pirate!!

Do the grown ups make you hang out with him?

We were standing underneath a tree over by the Christmas Shop when an ant was crawling on me and decided to bite or sting or whatever it did to me. It hurt badly and we walked to were first aid was to look at it. They had moved First Aid to Tomorrowland. So we took some pictures around the hub and then walked that way.

We had a Fastpass for Space Mountain anyways well we never went to First Aid. My arm was looking better though and it didn’t hurt that bad. I guess a trip to Space helps it.

We rode transit for the second time that day before we had our third Fastpass for Under the Sea.

We got some lunch at Cosmic Rays, me and Jonathon got chicken while mom went and got a spot for the best parade ever! Jonathon and I finished and walked to meet up with mom. We saved the spots while mom got some corndog nuggets for her lunch.

We then would be watching Festival of Fantasy for the last time before we had to leave and go home.

I enjoyed reading about your experiences. It appears that you had great character interactions. Your photos with Princess Tiana turned out great! I, especially like the photo where all three of you area smiling and laughing at something. Perhaps it was her Ohio joke.

It is always hard to start your last day of vacation.

Thank you! Im thinking the same thing that we were probabaly laughing at her joke. It is always hard to start the last day but you feel like you have to get everything done so you wont regret not doing something.

See Ya Real Soon!

So as I left off we were getting our spots for Festival of Fantasy. Here are some of the pictures I took I wont put a ton of pictures but i will put a few of my favorites.

They didn't turn around until they were down the street

I saw the See ya real soon on the banner and started crying, we would have to leave! We were looking in the stores and we got some fudge all the while I am crying. We took one last glance at the castle and I cried the whole way out! I was going to miss Disney and I didn't know when we were going to be back. Little did I know we were going to be able to go back in December!

We went back to the hotel and got our luggage and waited for magical express. We stopped at a few places and then we were off. We watched the good bye video on the bus and I almost cried again. I did laugh though at the guy when he’s in the land and he is doing his pepper dance.

Its the eighth wonder of the world the back side of the welcome sign!

We had an uneventful time going through security except for the rude and slow people. We waited in the airport until we had to board. I basically slept the whole way there.

Dad picked us up and we told him all about our adventures and then when we got home we looked at pictures although it was late. Then we went to bed and this is where I stop.

See Ya Real Soon Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter