There's always Hall of Presidents August 2014

Great trip report! What were the dates of your trip? We were there last August too.

EPCOT, I missed you!

We got to Epcot and went to Test Track and because of bus issues there was already a long line so we hopped in the single rider line.

Then we went on Mission Space while my mom waited. Next we already had a Fastpass this early in the morning for Spaceship Earth. There wasn't a lot to choose from for fastpasses at Epcot even when we booked ahead of time.

We walked over to meet Chip and Dale then and it was already very hot out! They were so cute and they are one of my favorite meet and greets.

I love this picture!!

Then we decided to go on Figment because it was right there. I always wonder why we get the skunk smell. There is rose and mint, and those would work better.

Nemo was next because we had a Fastpass. Afterwards we went into Turtle Talk because we haven’t done it in a while. We walked upstairs then and looked at the manatees and the aquariums up there. The manatees are so cool and I love when the people are feeding them!

Then we had to go see our friend, Patrick, because we had our last Fastpass for Soarin.

Now it was time for our trip around the world. I love World Showcase. We stopped and ate a cronut before Canada and we loved it! It had cinnamon sugar and it was flaky like a croissant.

Next we will continue our trip around the world.

Last edited:
Via Napoli and Princesses

We walked to United Kingdom and saw Sirandythebrave, from Instagram.

We then saw the show in France was going on and decided to watch a few minutes because it was hot out. Jonathon ended up getting picked so we stayed longer than hoped.

Our next stop was for some air conditioning inside the Japan. So we watched the Pick a Pearl show and it was cute.

Then it was time for the best pizza ever, VIA NAPOLI! The pepperoni is so good and the crust… Oh my gosh! That place is the best!!

So after lunch we met Snow White. While we were in line we became friends with a lady named, Natalie. She had two kids and they were trying to meet a lot of characters while they were here. They had told us they were going to meet Mulan next and so were we. We met Snow White then and she was very nice.

Then we ran over to Mulan because we didn’t want them to cut the line off. Natalie came over and they had cut the line off so we told them to just come stand in line with us. They kept thanking us because Mulan is their favorite but it was really no big deal. Mulan asked us what sports we played and she said that was very good and we were like warriors. We said good bye to Natalie and walked through Norway over to Mexico.

We went on the Three Caballeros ride and we saw our favorite boy! In the room where it says Fiesta Hoy, there is a boy that moves his head all weird and we laugh every time. He is so funny. We found this shirt in the store and I laughed because it seemed like it said I taco Mexico!!

We met Mexican Donald in my shirt that was kinda Mexican looking.

Then we had a snack to go try in Norway. We had heard of School Bread and I had really wanted to try it so we were finally trying it. The bread was so good! I was worried that the coconut was going to be strong but I barely tasted it.

Illuminations

We walked around until the International Gateway and we sat down while mom called Dad for a little bit.

We had to get a Sugar Crepe from France and because we hadn’t had enough sweets for the day when we got over to Germany we got a Chocolate Caramel Rice Krispie Treat. We shared it while we waited for Illuminations in China.

I have this new love for Illuminations now just because it is so pretty and magical. I almost cried. So then I started singing Oh Meyla Weyla all the way to Norway! There were extra magic hours. We had to go on Maelstrom!! One of our favorites and we are so sad that it is leaving. I am all for Frozen stuff but don’t take Maelstrom! I quoted the whole ride practically.

Then we went over to Character Spot and we got stopped at the rope and started to talking to the girl working there.
Her name was Mattie and she was on the College Program. I have been thinking about doing it when I’m in college so I enjoyed talking to her about it.

I got the red card!!

We met the man himself, Mickey.

We met Goofy and he was so goofy tonight! He was so crazy and he was dancing.

Then last but not least my girl Minnie.

We walked over to Soarin next and there was a little bit of a wait but we didn’t mind. After that we went on Living with the Land. The guy told us we were going to be the last family on. Well we got a boat to ourselves and it was so dark and scary. I didn’t know I would ever say that Living with the Land would be scary. At one point the boat slowed down real slow and the audio stopped, I thought they forgot us. Then we turned the corner and there was this spot by the eels that was pitch black and my mom tried to scare me and tell me someone was standing there. I was practically in her lap! We then came to a spot with people and I wanted to jump out and hug them because they didn’t forget us. So when it was over I jumped out and ran for the exit.

We went back after that and were one of the last people out of the park that night.

Tomorrow we will be going to Hollywood Studios!

Why you gotta be so rude!?

This morning we waited 30 minutes for a bus to Hollywood Studios!! We wanted to go to Toy Story Mania but ended up going to Rock ’n’ Roller coaster instead.

Then it was time to go to Starring Rolls for the best cupcake ever, a Butter finger Cupcake! It was so good.

Next we went and found a good spot for the Frozen Parade. While we waited since we had 2 hours, I went on a walk by myself to go get a show time for the Frozen Sing- Along! I came back and sat down on our bench. There was this family that came over and tried to sit in front of us but ended up beside us on the ground. Well the mom thought she would wiggle her booty on the arm of the bench in my mom’s face. My mom elbowed her and tried to get her to move but she wouldn't. Then a mom told her little girl to come sit on my feet but I was not having any of that so I pushed my feet out. She sat on the street and the cast members told her to move but she didn't. There was a family to our right that was nice and we made room on the bench for the little girl who was dressed as Ariel and went to Akershus that morning.

This guy came up and drew Jonathon

The parade was cute but crazy. It was kind of short and it didn't have much in it.

As soon as the rope came we got right behind it and walked to the stage, we were far back though and couldn't see much.

After that madness we went to go see Buzz and Woody. We asked Buzz to go into Spanish mode but he didn't get it and just stood there. Oh well!

We decided to go check out Oaken’s next. We didn't have time to build a snowman or anything but we did watch the Oaken’s cousins ice skate.

We took this on the way out of Oaken's

We then had a Toy Story Mania Fastpass, I lost but I still love it. Jonathon tried to lie and say he won but the scores came up afterwards and my mom got best of the hour so he couldn't get any higher than that.

Next time we enjoy more of Frozen Fun!!

Characterpalooza

Next, was our Star Tours Fastpass. I swear we get the same couple shows every time.

Then we did the Frozen Sing along.

After that we checked into Sci-Fi for lunch. I got a burger and fries and it was pretty good. Then for dessert me and my mom shared the Turtle Cheesecake, it looked gross but was very good. We got pictures too after our hitch hikers left.

Our last Fastpass was for Indiana Jones because Jonathon wanted to see that this time. We got front row seats and I jumped a LOT!

The Characterpalooza is next. No one came out and then we saw some characters down at the end. We met Geppeto and a couple Green Army Men.

Great Movie Ride was the last ride before we met another Instagrammer. We met Disneynuts! He has some amazing pictures, honestly some of the best on there.

We then went and got a Frozen cookie that looked like a snowflake and some frozen lemonade before the fireworks. We wanted to watch them again further back since we watched the stage show last time. Once again the fireworks amazed me!

We took a bus to Magic Kingdom after the fireworks were over. First thing we did was Peoplemover, yes again! Then we were going to meet the characters at Pete’s Silly Sideshow but it was closed so we did Barnstormer and Dumbo. On Barnstormer me and Jonathon rode together and my mom rode by herself. Well the lady came and asked us how old we were. It’s not like that ride is that scary and we rode single rider Everest the other day so….

Then me and Jonathon started a “business” we were in line to see Rapunzel and Cinderella and people kept cutting us saying they had family up in the front of the line. Well me and Jonathon decided to block the pathway and pretend we didn’t hear the people. There was a boy around our age that pushed through us after telling us to move rudely. Then because we didn’t move he started giving us dirty looks and cussing as he passed us. Like maybe you should get in line with your family and we wouldn’t have this problem.

Anyways we met Rapunzel first and told us how she was working on some paintings for Cinderella’s castle because it needed some more paintings.

Next was Cinderella, she asked us what we did that day and I said we went to Hollywood Studios for the Frozen Summer events. She was amazed we came all the way from Hollywoodland and told us she needed to check that out some time.

Next we had to ride Pirates because we didn’t have such a good experience last time with rude people. Then we got a Dole Whip and walked to Tomorrowland. We rode Space Mountain twice and then exited the park.

Problems at Breakfast

This morning we slept in a little bit.

We decided to eat at the hotel this morning for breakfast. So me and mom got in line for mickey waffles since we were craving them! Jonathon wanted a cinnamon roll and my mom told him to get another one so me and her would split it. He got in the wrong line so I told him where to go. Then he wanted a cherry thing too so he was getting that too. Well he gets out of line with just the cherry thing and we asked him where the cinnamon rolls were and he said he had forgot. While they headed back to the table I got the cinnamon rolls. Jonathon came over and told me where they were sitting but pointed to the other side of the restaurant. He waited for me and then we payed and walked over to the table well my mom was mad because she wanted him to come right back so she could get silverware. So we had an eventful morning.

We were going to go to Animal Kingdom to see if we could see Tarzan and Jane.

When we got there we saw Divine and took pictures then we went into Pizzafari and got breadsticks to split, they were good.

Meeting Divine

Disney squirrel

Then we walked outside and they still were not out so we were off to Epcot. Maybe we would see some rare characters there.

We were hoping to see Cruella or Maleficent but we didn’t. Captain Hook was out and Mickey but we just saw Captain Hook.

Then mom had to go to guest relations and we went on Mission Space Green to see if mom could ride it. We thought she could but she didn’t want to try. We rode again on the orange side. Next we went on Spaceship Earth and while we were on it, it started to rain. We went to Innoventions and waited it out for a little bit.

We then headed to the hotel. We were having some friends come visit.

When my mom was in high school she had a foreign exchange student, Isabelle. We met her family one other time in Canada like seven years ago. They were visiting Florida for three weeks. She is married to Fredrick and they have two kids, Maelle and Loann. We took the boat over to Downtown Disney to go to Planet Hollywood for dinner. We have been there for lunch and it was pretty quiet but dinner was soooo loud.

The guy working there was singing and dancing and then he spilled a drink all over someone. He was so into it though. I got a cheeseburger and fries. Then we got my favorite, cheesecake to split.

After dinner we walked to World of Disney and then back to the boat. We were the last boat to go back to Port Orleans. These people got on and didn’t understand that the boat only goes one way so they had to get off had Port Orleans French Quarter. We said good bye to Isabelle and walked back to the room.

Future World and Lunch

This morning we waited for Isabelle to get there because we were going to Epcot for the day. They parked their car and we hopped on a bus and we were off.

The first thing we did was go get Fastpasses.

Next we went on Nemo, there was a little bit of a wait but not much.

We had a Living with the Land Fastpass. There were no other Fastpasses in that section other than that.

We did Figment next and everyone rode Mission: Space other than Isabelle and mom.

We then did Test Track single rider because the regular line was too long. Jonathon and I ended up in the same car though.

We got a cookie and water at Electric Umbrella, then we had a Spaceship Earth Fastpass.

My favorite part was next, we headed into World Showcase!!

We took some pictures across the lagoon first and headed towards Canada. Today I took pictures of every pavilion.

Canada

United Kingdom

France

Morocco

We walked until we got to Japan.

Our lunch/dinner reservation was for Teppen Edo. For our meal I got the chicken. We had the best chef ever, he was so animated and had so many jokes!

Next we walked around World Showcase.

Some Imagination

America

Italy

Germany

China

Norway

Mexico

Our next stop is Mexico. We rode the Three Caballeros ride and the boy in the Fiesta room had his head on backwards! He is our favorite and he was so funny I was laughing so hard.

We walked back to Norway then because we could use our fastpass.

Our Maelstrom Fastpass was next and I almost cried. This would be the last time we rode it. We love Frozen in all but Maelstrom should stay, it is the best. I quoted the whole ride and if anyone got annoyed well tough luck because I am going to miss Maelstrom.

We got a school bread then because school bread is amazing.

We walked to Future World next.

We then walked over to Soarin because Isabelle and them still didn’t ride it yet. When we were standing in front of the screen where they put games on them, there was a family standing next to us. Well, they got a little too into the game. The first game was the one with the birds and you have to lean. They were so into it they were basically leaning on us. Then we moved and there was another game with bubbles and you had to pop them. Jonathon was standing next to the guy and the guy smacked Jonathon about five times. Jonathon made a saying up that went like this, it’s all fun and games until you get chopped in the arm! I was laughing so hard by then.

After we saw our friend Patrick and safely landed after our flight, we headed back to the hotel.

Isabelle and them all left and we headed to Hollywood Studios. We wanted to see Fantasmic! It was amazing as always.

Tale as Old as Time

Part of that World

Someday my Prince Will Come

See how snake-like I can be

Then we walked over to Tower of Terror. Jonathon and mom rode it; I waited back where the pictures are. I laughed at the people saying they were not scared but their pictures showed otherwise.

We went back to the hotel then.

This is going to be a quick update because we went to Sea World for a day and I want to get back to Disney after this.

Sea World

Today we were going to Sea World. Before we left we went swimming for about 45 minutes and then met up with Isabelle. She drove us to their hotel.

We walked from their hotel to Sea World in the hot sun.

We went on Journey to Atlantis twice and the first time we barely got wet and then the second time we got soaked.

Jonathon, Loann, and I rode Kraken together.

We watched the Dolphin show and sat up close but never got wet.

We rode Manta several times it was very unique and fun. It was weird laying on our stomachs but it was cool.

At the end of the day we watched the Shamu show and we did not sit up front because those people got soaked!!

We went out to eat at Uno’s after and then entered Disney World again.

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Today was our last full day in the park. Every trip on the last full day it is tradition that we go to all four parks.

Our first park was Animal Kingdom! We waited for a bus because Animal Kingdom had EMH. We kept seeing the same buses but no AK. We waited for a long time until one finally came. We got to the park 20 minutes late!

Jonathon and I ran to Everest, we wanted one more ride on it. Mom went to guest relations. The guy said basically nothing. It took us about 15 minutes to get on. As soon as we got off we went to Dinosaur. It’s one of our favorites, well me and mom’s. How could Jonathon not like Dinosaur? Its the best!!

We walked all the way to Africa then and went on the Safari with no wait.

Then we got Cinnamon Glazed Pecans and some Jungle Juice while we waited for Pocahontas to come out. Pocahontas is one of my favorites and we haven’t seen her in so long.

After that we said our good byes to Animal Kingdom and headed to the bus stops.

Our next park was Hollywood Studios.

Our first order of business was to get some water and frozen lemonade before entering the Beauty and the Beast show. Belle is my favorite princess!!

One of our next must-do’s was Oaken’s. We had to go build a snowman because we didn't know if we would ever be able to again. We saw real snow in Florida! We built our tiny snowman and walked over to the food. We tried the Anna and Elsa cupcakes. The Elsa one was so good and it was cold so the frosting was so good.

We tried to do the picture spots, we got almost all of them except one or two which wouldn’t work! We stopped to watch one of the acts close to the exit and then took a few pictures with Photopass and it was sprinkling a little bit. We went into one of the stores while it poured and goofed around a little bit.

We took the boat to Boardwalk because we had something else to eat, you know because we hadn’t eaten enough junk already. We had cupcakes from the Boardwalk Bakery and then walked to the International Gateway into Epcot.

Next we would be heading to the other two parks!!

Morning Pictures

This update is just pictures that I forgot to include from this morning at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Also I have been gone a while for one because I went on another trip with my friend and because I have been busy. I will be back on here more often now.

First is Pocahontas

Now Hollywood Studios

I will now continue on with the rest of the trip report.

Por Favor Manténgase Alejado De Las Puertas!

We walked from the Boardwalk to Epcot then and headed towards United Kingdom. We decided to mess around in the shops because we wanted to wait for Mary Poppins.

Practically Perfect in Every Way!

After we met Mary Poppins, we went to talk to her character attendant because we follow him on Instagram, his name is Lorenzo. We took a picture and headed to our next destination.

We went to go meet Aladdin and Jasmine.

There was a Photopass photographer out in Morocco so we stopped for some pictures.

After Aladdin and Jasmine we walked until we got to Germany.We got some caramel and I promise this is the last thing we eat before dinner.

After that we went to Norway and said our good byes to Maelstrom and everything else they might get rid of.

We rode the Mexico ride and saw our friend.

Next we decided it was time to say goodbye to Epcot and head to our last park of the day, Magic Kingdom.

Goodbye Epcot!

I really wanted to ride the monorail because we hadn't ridden it all trip.

Next we would be enjoying a night in Magic Kingdom.

Loved reading your TR and you're so good at writing!
Can I ask what were your dates that you went to Disney as I'm going next year in late August early September and the crowds look quite minimal, from looking at your photos!
Can't wait to read about MK, but also can't believe your trip is already nearly done, also love your tradition of 4 parks in a day!

Closing Down the Magic Kingdom

We took some pictures on the way in.

We had a Space Mountain Fastpass.

We decided to do a weird face!

Then had dinner at Columbia Harbor House. I had some chicken and so did Jonathon. My mom had fish.

Next we had a Big Thunder Mountain Fastpass.

Then we went to go meet the characters at Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
We met the Great Goofini and Donaldo.

Then we were going to meet Daisy and Minnie but Daisy wasn’t there so we just met Minnie.

We rode Barnstormer and Under the Sea again. We had Lefou’s Brew while we watched Wishes on the bridge to Fantasyland.

We rode Mine Train for our third time but at night this time. Jonathon and I rode the teacups and then the speedway. Then for our millionth time, can you guess what we rode? Yes you probabally guessed the transit! The lights were on in Space Mountain tonight too!

Mom stood off to the side but me and Jonathon watched the Electrical Parade and there was a nice lady who let us up to watch up next to her daughters.

While we got water from Casey’s mom called Dad. There was a dad in there who could not keep his kids under control and his son bumped into his dad and spilled their tray of food and drinks everywhere! The kid fell and the dad left the food there and took his kids out of there.
We got to meet Brett again by the castle and he told us some facts that we did not know but he knew from working there. Then we shut down Magic Kingdom! We were some of the last out of there and we got our pictures with an empty main street! These ended up being some of my favorite pictures of the trip!

This is supposed to be the see you real soon sign.

Tomorrow we would be going to Magic Kingdom for our last day.​

Loved reading your TR and you're so good at writing!
Can I ask what were your dates that you went to Disney as I'm going next year in late August early September and the crowds look quite minimal, from looking at your photos!
Can't wait to read about MK, but also can't believe your trip is already nearly done, also love your tradition of 4 parks in a day!

Thanks! We went from August 5th to the 14th. It really wasn't crowded we didn't have many problems with lines and getting things done that we wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter