There is NO random dancing at Disney! A June TR *NEW 9/19 *FINAL THOUGHTS*

A Disney Planning Failure- yikes!

Glad you got to do Soarin' once, that is such a treat. Sorry no Crush, and glad LeCellier did not fail you!

Great update! And we got to see pictures of you:yay: I loved our meal at Le Cellier and I had the same thing as you. That Maple Creme Brulee was delish! Bummer thing about driving your car is now you're going to have to go back and get it. But it probably was better for rope drop. Cute pictures of the stuffed animals. I showed my boys and the laughed:goodvibes Nervous to hear about your "Disney Planning Failure"popcorn::

You know, its really hard for me to post pictures of myself right now because I'm so far from happy with my weight, but hey, I was there too.:laughing: Considering later events, just walking would have been a better choice.:sad2:

What a wonderful update! I enjoyed it. I love your little inside jokes, Marc & I are very much like that so we always have things we are cracking up at that nobody else gets. :laughing:
I'm glad we're not the only crazy ones.:rotfl:
Mmmm...Le Cellier. SO YUMMY!
Everything was so delicious, and the steak kept us full for a very long time which turned out to be a good thing...:rolleyes1
Too funny about the KP CM's. :rotfl:
I think they were as excited to see Mary Poppins and Alice as we were.:laughing:

So many great pictures in Echpot!!! :laughing: (still can't get over that!!) We are easily amused in my family as well.;) Glad you enjoyed Le Cellier!!:thumbsup2 It sounds so yummy!! Someday we'll get there.... The pictures near the Canada Pavilion are just beautiful! Oh, and what a cute surprise to come back to!! An animal meeting led by an OCD elephant!!:rotfl:
Thank you.:goodvibes I felt like the camera came out in fits and starts this trip. Le Celier was a great experience and I could just move into that little stone cottage in Canada. You don't think anyone would mind, do you?
Great update!! Can't wait for more...popcorn::
I hate the thought of posting the next update, but it must be done. Maybe writing about it will help me heal.;)

Aw shucks, you didn't have to change it :rotfl: It's a pretty common mistake really, but I like to call Americans Canadian if they call me English :laughing: It's just a sore subject with the Welsh, Irish and Scottish who tend to all be united by their (joking) dislike of the English, especially when it comes to sport!
:rotfl2:No problem. I totally get it. Sometimes I'm just thick, is all.:upsidedow

A Disney Planning Failure- yikes!

Glad you got to do Soarin' once, that is such a treat. Sorry no Crush, and glad LeCellier did not fail you!

I know. I poured over every aspect of this trip, or so I thought, but this night my plans just did not work. We did end up seeing Crush, though and LeCelier definitely didn't disappoint.:thumbsup2

Christine...I totally get how you feel about posting pics of yourself. I feel the same way, but after having virtually NO pictures of me on our last trip, I decided to just suck it up. UGH...the weight issue is such a hard one for me. I am not at all happy with my weight, but never feel like I have the time or patience to tackle something which requires so much focus on myself. :confused3 I think your pics are great!! Our weight does not define WHO we are...I keep trying to tell myself that!

Love the Echpot and "follow the green line" jokes. Those are what make a trip!

Le Cellier is one of our must-do's on our next trip. We tried to get in at the last minute in April, but it was a NO GO! Oh well...it was worth a try!

We've never met Mary Poppins..just saw her from a distance. SO cool that you caught her in WS. We hardly saw any characters there and I was a little disappointed. :sad1:

That little elephant is cracking me up! The OCD planner...LOVE IT!!

Looking forward to the next post....I had to do a therapeutic post as well. It helps to talk about it! :rotfl:

I loved your update!

All the photos were fun to look at, but that elephant one with the map is hilarious! :rotfl2:

I am really wondering about this planning disaster...how long are you going to keep us in suspense? :scared:

I love your updates! You're family is so similar to mine, its like they're my updates :lmao: I was asking my four year old yesterday what his favorite rides are in each park, and he said his favorite ride in Eckpot is the monorail. :rotfl: He was a little miffed at my laughter.

Le Cellier.. yum! And yay, I guessed the pizza so I'm a winner! :banana: I can't wait to explore the Canadian pavilion, you're pics are great and I too was happy to see pictures of you! I feel the same as you, I'm rarely in any of our vacation pics. (And the hubby can't take a picture for the life of him so any pic I'm in usually looks that much worse! :scared:)

That meeting in progress was sooooo cute, I love stuff like that. Mmmm, planning disaster? Oh dear, I hope it wasn't too bad. popcorn::

Follow the green line :lmao:

I love it!

Great great pictures! Everyone looks so happy (and coordinated!) that a lovely morning and lunch. The time out picture cracks me up though.

I love the animal meeting. I wish I could nap mid day, it's a curse!

A Disney Planning failure?????? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay I'm all caught up :)

I am really enjoying reading your TR and can't wait to read more.

Fab pictures, make me feel v nostalgic for the World. So can't wait to go back.

I love how you made up the special Disney goody bags for the little ones, a lovely touch.

Esp love the animal meeting, so funny. I love when Mouse Keeping do special little things like that. We came back to our room to find that Stitch has taken control of the TV and was watching the Disney Channel whilst we were out.

Looking forward to the next instalment, your doing great :)

The stuffed animal touring plan meeting made me laugh out loud...at work :ssst: My co-workers now think I'm nuts :rotfl:

Great Update!! We were at Epcot the same day. If we don't go to Le Cellier on the next visit to WDW, I will be headed to divorce court. :lmao: This a deal breaker for DH during our next trip.

We saw the same MP that you did. She was gorgeous and brave to stand in the sun. NO SHADE!!!:scared1:

Our KP passes were for 3:00. How did we miss each other? I love the animals on the bed. Mousekeeping is so clever.

Can't wait for more.

Christine...I totally get how you feel about posting pics of yourself. I feel the same way, but after having virtually NO pictures of me on our last trip, I decided to just suck it up. UGH...the weight issue is such a hard one for me. I am not at all happy with my weight, but never feel like I have the time or patience to tackle something which requires so much focus on myself. :confused3 I think your pics are great!! Our weight does not define WHO we are...I keep trying to tell myself that!
You're right, I KNOW that but I'm a little slower in BELIEVING it. Once my kids are in school this fall, I'm going to work on my weight issue more diligently. It will be my 40th birthday gift to myself.
Love the Echpot and "follow the green line" jokes. Those are what make a trip!
I love it when something strikes all of us as funny.
Le Cellier is one of our must-do's on our next trip. We tried to get in at the last minute in April, but it was a NO GO! Oh well...it was worth a try!
We weren't able to get a dinner ressie, but lunch worked out really well and the yummy steaks were on both menus.:)
We've never met Mary Poppins..just saw her from a distance. SO cool that you caught her in WS. We hardly saw any characters there and I was a little disappointed.
We saw a few this trip, but not nearly as many as in other parks.
That little elephant is cracking me up! The OCD planner...LOVE IT!!
Our mousekeepers didn't do many towel creations, but nearly every day the kids' stuffies were doing something fun.
Looking forward to the next post....I had to do a therapeutic post as well. It helps to talk about it! :rotfl:
Yes, I remember yours well. Mine had a few of the same elements, but more pouting.:rolleyes1
I loved your update!
All the photos were fun to look at, but that elephant one with the map is hilarious!
Thanks. I thought Mousekeeping set up a really cute scene.:goodvibes
I am really wondering about this planning disaster...how long are you going to keep us in suspense?
Ugh, yes probably not very long at all. I'm hoping its like a bandaid. It will hurt less if I just do it quickly.:laughing:
I love your updates! You're family is so similar to mine, its like they're my updates :lmao: I was asking my four year old yesterday what his favorite rides are in each park, and he said his favorite ride in Eckpot is the monorail. He was a little miffed at my laughter.
Hey, I take that as a compliment.:goodvibes How cute about the monorail. Does he call it Eckpot? Too funny! My 4 year old doesn't understand why the things he says are funny either.
Le Cellier.. yum! And yay, I guessed the pizza so I'm a winner! :banana: I can't wait to explore the Canadian pavilion, you're pics are great and I too was happy to see pictures of you! I feel the same as you, I'm rarely in any of our vacation pics. (And the hubby can't take a picture for the life of him so any pic I'm in usually looks that much worse! :scared:)
My boy ate his weight in cheese pizza at Disney!:laughing: Yea, even though I'm not too thrilled with my appearance right now, I didn't want to be a part of the Missing Mom Syndrome anymore!
That meeting in progress was sooooo cute, I love stuff like that. Mmmm, planning disaster? Oh dear, I hope it wasn't too bad. popcorn::
It wasn't my finest hour, for sure.:sad2:
Follow the green line :lmao:
I love it!
Great great pictures! Everyone looks so happy (and coordinated!) that a lovely morning and lunch. The time out picture cracks me up though.
It cracked me up too when I saw him shoved in there.:rotfl:
I love the animal meeting. I wish I could nap mid day, it's a curse!
I usually have trouble with mid day naps, but not at Disney!
A Disney Planning failure?????? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, oh yes.:headache:
Yay I'm all caught up
I am really enjoying reading your TR and can't wait to read more.
:welcome: Thanks for reading along.:goodvibes
Fab pictures, make me feel v nostalgic for the World. So can't wait to go back.
I am right there with you! Do you have any trips planned?
I love how you made up the special Disney goody bags for the little ones, a lovely touch.
Thank you! They were so much fun for me to put together.
Esp love the animal meeting, so funny. I love when Mouse Keeping do special little things like that. We came back to our room to find that Stitch has taken control of the TV and was watching the Disney Channel whilst we were out.
:rotfl2:
Looking forward to the next instalment, your doing great :)
I'm sure I'll have mentally steeled myself to post my planning failure evening in the next few days.:laughing:
The stuffed animal touring plan meeting made me laugh out loud...at work :ssst: My co-workers now think I'm nuts :rotfl:
:rotfl2: You know, for some reason I've got that little Girl Scout ditty, I'm a Nut, going through my head!! Do you know it?

Great Update!! We were at Epcot the same day. If we don't go to Le Cellier on the next visit to WDW, I will be headed to divorce court. :lmao: This a deal breaker for DH during our next trip.
If it doesn't matter, the lunch is a little easier to get than dinner, but I don't blame DH. The meal was that good.:rotfl2:
We saw the same MP that you did. She was gorgeous and brave to stand in the sun. NO SHADE!!!:scared1:
I know, I felt so bad for the characters that day. It was so hot!!
Our KP passes were for 3:00. How did we miss each other? I love the animals on the bed. Mousekeeping is so clever.
We probably missed each other because we showed up for KP oh, 3 1/2 hours late.:rolleyes1
Can't wait for more.
:goodvibes

Honestly, I like these guys as much, if not more than my kiddos. Every few days we make a couple of new characters and set them up in the family room to enjoy. I guess I should act my age, huh?:rolleyes:

Wonderful trip report. It looks like the family is having a wonderful time. When WDW is invovled I never act my age. I have a few year on you and I got my toe nails painted Tinkerbell green with pixie dust on the big toes. I liked it so much I had my fingernails done too. Even my daughters will not paint thier nails the sparkly emerald green color. I have gotten a few funny looks at work today because I don't leave until Wednesday. :)

What a great update!! I'm so jealous you guys were able to eat at LeCellier...what an amazing restaurant..I love eating there and I'm so glad you had a great meal!!!

Awww...love the what mousekeeping did!!! The little animal meeting is too cute!!!!

Loved the update!!

Another fun update!!!

I am so nervous about your Soarin' foreshadowing! :scared:

I love all the photos of your family having such a great time!

I am still laughing over the photo of the stroller turned around and facing the rock! :lmao:

The Mousekeeper was so creative to set up a Disney map meeting! :rotfl2:

A Disney planning failure??? Uh oh!

Can I just say that your children are so adorable? They are so good about posing for pictures. Ian's thumbs up is so cute! :thumbsup2 The family pic of the 5 of you and the one of you w/ the girls at the waterfall are so good!

We have never eaten at that restaurant. I keep reading about the cheese soup and I want to try it so bad! Great update, can't wait for more.

I love your last update, i cant wait to hear about your next update, i keep checking for an update popcorn::

BTW i LOVED the picture of Ian in between the rocks on a "sleeping" time out. :rotfl2:

We are hoping to go back in September next year, funds dependant. We are supposed to be getting a place together Sept this year, so once that is over and done with we should know when we can go back. I so hope we can though, have been reading other TR's and I keep getting so excited. I keep picturing us in Fantasy Land waiting in line for Pooh Bear (my fav FL ride).

Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Honestly, I like these guys as much, if not more than my kiddos. Every few days we make a couple of new characters and set them up in the family room to enjoy. I guess I should act my age, huh?:rolleyes:
Wonderful trip report. It looks like the family is having a wonderful time. When WDW is invovled I never act my age. I have a few year on you and I got my toe nails painted Tinkerbell green with pixie dust on the big toes. I liked it so much I had my fingernails done too. Even my daughters will not paint thier nails the sparkly emerald green color. I have gotten a few funny looks at work today because I don't leave until Wednesday. :)

What fun! Your nails sound very cute and you're right. Disney is the perfect excuse to act like a kid!:goodvibes
What a great update!! I'm so jealous you guys were able to eat at LeCellier...what an amazing restaurant..I love eating there and I'm so glad you had a great meal!!!
I can't remember. Is LeCelier on your list for October?
Awww...love the what mousekeeping did!!! The little animal meeting is too cute!!!!
It was such a fun surprise to come back to.:goodvibes
Loved the update!!

Another fun update!!!
I am so nervous about your Soarin' foreshadowing! :scared:
Time was not on my side this night.:sad2:
I love all the photos of your family having such a great time!
Thank you! We had a fun morning.
I am still laughing over the photo of the stroller turned around and facing the rock! :lmao:
That little rock nook just shouted stroller parking to George.:laughing:
The Mousekeeper was so creative to set up a Disney map meeting! :rotfl2:
I thought that was cute too.
A Disney planning failure??? Uh oh!
Yep. NOT my finest hour, for sure.
Can I just say that your children are so adorable? They are so good about posing for pictures. Ian's thumbs up is so cute! :thumbsup2 The family pic of the 5 of you and the one of you w/ the girls at the waterfall are so good!
Aw, you're so sweet.:hug:
We have never eaten at that restaurant. I keep reading about the cheese soup and I want to try it so bad! Great update, can't wait for more.
The cheese soup was quite delicious, but very heavy! One bowl for all of us to eat little bites of was perfect.:thumbsup2
I love your last update, i cant wait to hear about your next update, i keep checking for an update popcorn::
Thanks! I've actually got a bonus update to go up today or tomorrow, because my photopass CD came!:yay:
BTW i LOVED the picture of Ian in between the rocks on a "sleeping" time out. :rotfl2:
I think the kind Canadians must have created that alcove just for stroller parking, don't you?:rolleyes:
We are hoping to go back in September next year, funds dependant. We are supposed to be getting a place together Sept this year, so once that is over and done with we should know when we can go back. I so hope we can though, have been reading other TR's and I keep getting so excited. I keep picturing us in Fantasy Land waiting in line for Pooh Bear (my fav FL ride).
Well I'll be here hoping! Are you looking in London proper? My stepsister lived in London with her husband and they recently bought a house in Ewell. Not sure how far that is from London, but her pictures make the area look really nice.:)
Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Thanx :)

We can't buy outright fully as it is just too much money for us. Instead of saving sensibly over the years we have been taking holidays etc (but I don't regret it as we are young and want to have fun before we get all serious and responsible).

We are buying via a Shared Ownership scheme where you buy a percentage of the property and rent the rest, its help getting onto the ladder so why not try it.

Not sure where Ewell is...just googled it and its in Surrey, not too far from London.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter