There are no ugly people on the Disney Cruise Line video...

logan1_2000 said:
The video is designed to make you want to book, so of course it exceeds even the Magical, Wonderful reality that is a DCL cruise. And those people aren't even actors--they don't really exist, they are computer generated animation, that's all...

This former h.s. tennis player turned 1/8 of a ton middle aged DISer does what he can, rationalizes when he needs to, and tries to enjoy things, big belly and all. And I point to myself every day to DS and tell him "don't let this happen to you, lets skip the french fries and have some green beans".

Dr. Atkins and Jim Fixx, the author of the complete book of running, are both dead and I am still here....may they rest in peace, and keep your hands and fingers away from my plate at the buffet....

Rock on brotha!!!!! I hear ya. Send me some midnight room service too... :banana:

I did receive a new dvd from Disney. 2005-2006. The dvd is basically the same, the packaging is better though

Was just talking last night w/ DS about room service Mickey Bars when he would get back to the stateroom after the lab closed....

I still have a lot longer to wait for my cruise :guilty: than most of the people posting here. I guess the good news is that I have longer to get in shape than most of you. Who knows if I :bounce: around alot between now and then maybe I will be one of the beautiful people on the ship. .......Or maybe I won't and just enjoy more :mickeybar .

logan1_2000 said:
Was just talking last night w/ DS about room service Mickey Bars when he would get back to the stateroom after the lab closed....

ain't life grand???? :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter