• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

Great update!:thumbsup2 You guys looked soooo excited!! Love that!! I would have been bursting with excitement as well!! I looooove surprises!!
That's awesome that you got the same building as Kristin and family!! Pixie Dust!!:wizard:
I can't wait to read more!:)

Ack! I go away for a bit on the boards and totally missed the start of this TR! I can not wait to read all about it. Marking my place so I can come back and catch up. So excited to hear about all the fun and surprises.

:cool1: just read your updates,, and subbing... I love your reaction to everything, and how excited you get,,, reminds so much of my daughter... cant wait to read more! :banana:

The mini-monorail is amazing, it makes me feel like I'm really there in Orlando!
That's so awesome that you were moved to Casitas!! Luck seems to be on your side this trip.

You & Nat sat in the same exact spot on the ME bus that we did on our trip in June! YAY FOR THE FRONT ROW! :goodvibes:woohoo:

Pulling up to the resort at the beginning of the vacation is one of the best parts. I love it!

That's so awesome that the cast member was able to put yall in the same building as Kristen! WOO HOO!!! :cool1:

WOW!! Another trip report!?! :lovestruc

And according to the list I think there may be one or two I missed.

I'm frumping along on this one!!! Can't wait to read more!:cool1:

The Hallelujah Chorus! :P hahaha.

P.S. I made Nat read the other updates in Ms. Skrzyniecki's room todayy.

I did the exact same thing. That elusive Magical Express.

A CRUISE BUS!!!!!!! YAYYY!

DEER.

I GOT SURPRISED ON MY TRIP TO DISNEY!!! Send our video innn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYY!!! The gates of Heaven. Beautiful.

I am SO glad Casitas 5 worked out! That was perfect!

YAY I'm so glad you updated. I am putting off my Wegmans sub for this. It's THAT good. The trip report I mean...well both...okay I'm gonna stop before I confuse you even more...GREAT update!

Haha I'm glad she finally read them! She needs to keep up with this thing! She's a star! :laughing:
Hahaha I soooo should send the video in :rotfl: It's really cute. I just edited that part a few nights ago.
I am SO glad we got in Casitas 5 too!
LOL dang. I feel honored. I hope your sub was good. I love wegman's :love: Thank you!

I loveee how you girls were so excited! :yay: I am getting so excited for my trip next month! Only 39 more days now!

Haha I totally get what you mean about the terminals! Every time I land at MCO in terminal A I get a little nervous trying to remember how to get to the ME counter! One time my sister and I walked all the way down of what I thought was the right level before I realized we were in the wrong terminal. My sister was like, didn't you just do this 4 months ago? Lol!

YAY lucky! 39 days seems like nothing compared to my 93! :rotfl:
I'm glad you understand! I'm pretty sure we did that exact same thing on this trip. It looks the same but it's the wrong terminal. Oh well. Fail. It's hard to remember.

Yay, you guys arrived!

Okay, I know exactly what you mean about it smelling like Florida when you get off the mini-monorail. I just love it!

What great pixie dust you got having your room changed to the building every one else was in. I can't wait to hear about the surprise.

Yay! I'm glad you understand lol
I was so happy that worked out! Only an update or two left until the surprise! WOOHOO!

Yeah for arriving!!! I can't wait to be on that motor coach on Friday...heading to CSR!!! Hopefully I get a cheerful person at check in!

Yay! Ahh I'm so excited for you! LUCKY! You're gonna love it! AHH FRIDAY IS TOMORROW! You must be freaking out. Have a magical time! :wizard:

So glad that you got the room in Casitas 5, great building!

It really was! Thanks! :)

I love when we are landing in orlando. I get super excited and then try to figure out exactly when we landed. I also like trying to see if i see disney world from the plane. On my last trip the plane had to do a u-turn because it went 2 far south so for the first time ever we saw disney from the plane. we saw the swan and dolphin and spaceship earth. I was freaking out i was so excited!

You guys were obviously excited because i noticed you both were making your deer face! It is definitely a good thing!

Lol at following the one family to the monorail. I would have done the same thing. Sometimes where the plane lands can throw me off because my sense of direction is thrown off.

glad you found your way around the airport.

I LOVE passing through the Disney Gates. Nothing like seeing signs saying your heading towards disney/Approaching Disney, and of course those awesome disney street signs (I get very child-like when i see those signs). I always begin to countdown as i'm approaching the magical disney gates as well.

Love how everyone fed off of how excited you were. :love:

Nice that you managed to get a room near kristen. :banana::banana::banana:

can't wait for more popcorn::

I know the plane never flies over Disney because we're coming from the opposite direction! I always used to look for Disney when I was little and then I figured out that you can't see it from the plane. oh well.
Haha Deer Face = VERY EXCITED :banana:
I completely understand. They're like the gates of heaven on earth!
And yay for Casitas! That worked out so nicely.

Excitied to follow along! :) It really helps kill time at work. lol

Thanks for being here! LOL I'm glad I can entertain you during your work day.

Great update!:thumbsup2 You guys looked soooo excited!! Love that!! I would have been bursting with excitement as well!! I looooove surprises!!
That's awesome that you got the same building as Kristin and family!! Pixie Dust!!:wizard:
I can't wait to read more!:)

We really were! Thanks! We could not contain ourselves.
It was wonderful how that all worked out! So convenient.
Thanks!

Ack! I go away for a bit on the boards and totally missed the start of this TR! I can not wait to read all about it. Marking my place so I can come back and catch up. So excited to hear about all the fun and surprises.

Ahh well don't worry - the TR is here for you to read at any time! I hope you enjoy it!

:cool1: just read your updates,, and subbing... I love your reaction to everything, and how excited you get,,, reminds so much of my daughter... cant wait to read more! :banana:

Yay thank you!! I'm glad you're enjoying :)

The mini-monorail is amazing, it makes me feel like I'm really there in Orlando!
That's so awesome that you were moved to Casitas!! Luck seems to be on your side this trip.

I know exactly what you mean!
It really was! It was definitely a trip full of pixie dust :wizard:

You & Nat sat in the same exact spot on the ME bus that we did on our trip in June! YAY FOR THE FRONT ROW! :goodvibes:woohoo:

Pulling up to the resort at the beginning of the vacation is one of the best parts. I love it!

That's so awesome that the cast member was able to put yall in the same building as Kristen! WOO HOO!!! :cool1:

YAY that is the best seat ever!
I know it is! I love it so so much!
That was so happy! I'm glad it worked out! YAYY!​

WOW!! Another trip report!?! :lovestruc

And according to the list I think there may be one or two I missed.

I'm frumping along on this one!!! Can't wait to read more!:cool1:

Welcome, welcome!
Haha well feel free to read them any time! I just added Kristen's and Allie's to the list in case you all were interested! And of course I put my own in there too.
I'm glad you're here and frumpin' it! :thumbsup2 More is on it's way soon!​

"Do you notice how it always smells like "Florida" when you get off of that mini-monorail? I do." <--LOL. Yes I DO!

You guys are precioussss <3 "Follow the Disney suitcases!" Motorcoach :) LOVE.

So glad you got your room switched!

"Do you notice how it always smells like "Florida" when you get off of that mini-monorail? I do." <--LOL. Yes I DO!

You guys are precioussss <3 "Follow the Disney suitcases!" Motorcoach :) LOVE.

So glad you got your room switched!

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Thank you! LOL that's the way to go :rotfl:
Me too!! :)
Miss you princess! :goodvibes

Ahh you made it!! :banana:

The feeling of getting on to Disney property and finally seeing those purple signs is indescribable! However, you do such a good job of conveying that feeling! I can feel the excitement in your words...if that makes any sense lol

Coronado looks like such a beautiful resort! Great that it was the first DME stop!

Whoa. I am insanely behind again. I really need to do a better job of keeping up. :rotfl:

The Pre-Trip Report:

I love that this trip was inspired by Disney pizza. It's so fitting.

Gosh, I miss devising elaborate plans with my friends to get something we want from our parents. It was always good times.

BRAVO on the whole 'sneaking Kristen's ADRs' thing. Your sneaking skills are truly impressive. :worship:

I love your t-shirts! It's so cool that you were all able to have them made. I also love your Disney nails. Especially Space Mountain. It's awesome.

I think I've said this a million times before, but you all have such fabulous hair. I'm having major hair envy.

Chapter 1:
AHHH! I love that 'I'm going to be at WDW TODAY!' feeling. :cloud9:

I love that you worked out before you left. That's dedication, girl. My lazy self would've been like 'Eh, I think I'll just go sit on my but and read the Disboards for a few hours.' :laughing:

You guys looks so happy/excited! I'm getting happy/excited just from looking at the pictures! (Also, The Vampire Diaries is on soon and I'm kinda obsessed)

Coloring books are the best. As are cute boys and pita chips. OK, I guess a lot of things are the best...

Chapter 2:
HOORAY FOR ARRIVAL!!!

Following the family with Disney suitcases was an excellent plan.

Ah, the smell of Florida. It is divine.

Paul the Motor Coach Operator sounds awesome. I love fun CMs.

Sometimes when I need to smile/cry my eyes out, I watch videos of kids being surprised with trips to WDW on Youtube. I can't wait until I have children of my own to surprise.

YAY DISNEY SIGNS! YAY CSR!

I'm so glad there was a room available for y'all in Casitas 5. The Ranchos are lovely, but walking all the way to the Casitas to meet up with Kristen and Co. would have been a pain.

Yay for being in the same building! I love the rooms in Coronado Springs (so clean and pretty, especially the wooden doors and the runners on the bed) and really want to stay there some time.

I think the cruise buses look so cool - on the outside. The weird fabric on the seats is always so uncomfortable! I guess they don't want to encourage people to stay on too long?

Yay!! You guys are back again! I'm excited & here to join in! Excitrd to read more and see what adventures you have!

Ahhhh the descent announcement is always so exciting to hear :)

There are so many excited and deer-like faces in your post! I love it!

Haha its always good to stalk other Disney families :thumbsup2 as long as they don't notice ...and they ARE in fact going to ME...otherwise it can get awkward...

Mmmmm the Florida smell is great! Same with seeing all the palm trees, i am convinced they are what is giving off that magical smell.. I mean they are just so great!

Good ol' Paul, making the Motor Coach trip that much more magical. High fives for him!

Yay glad you got your room moved! What a relief :goodvibes

Ahh you made it!! :banana:

The feeling of getting on to Disney property and finally seeing those purple signs is indescribable! However, you do such a good job of conveying that feeling! I can feel the excitement in your words...if that makes any sense lol

Coronado looks like such a beautiful resort! Great that it was the first DME stop!

YAY FINALLY!
I totally agree :) But I'm glad I could do it a justice. Haha yes that makes sense - I'm glad you can!
It is a really nice spot, and it's so conveniently located on the ME route. Woohoo!

Whoa. I am insanely behind again. I really need to do a better job of keeping up. :rotfl:

The Pre-Trip Report:

I love that this trip was inspired by Disney pizza. It's so fitting.

Gosh, I miss devising elaborate plans with my friends to get something we want from our parents. It was always good times.

BRAVO on the whole 'sneaking Kristen's ADRs' thing. Your sneaking skills are truly impressive. :worship:

I love your t-shirts! It's so cool that you were all able to have them made. I also love your Disney nails. Especially Space Mountain. It's awesome.

I think I've said this a million times before, but you all have such fabulous hair. I'm having major hair envy.

Chapter 1:
AHHH! I love that 'I'm going to be at WDW TODAY!' feeling. :cloud9:

I love that you worked out before you left. That's dedication, girl. My lazy self would've been like 'Eh, I think I'll just go sit on my but and read the Disboards for a few hours.' :laughing:

You guys looks so happy/excited! I'm getting happy/excited just from looking at the pictures! (Also, The Vampire Diaries is on soon and I'm kinda obsessed)

Coloring books are the best. As are cute boys and pita chips. OK, I guess a lot of things are the best...

Chapter 2:
HOORAY FOR ARRIVAL!!!

Following the family with Disney suitcases was an excellent plan.

Ah, the smell of Florida. It is divine.

Paul the Motor Coach Operator sounds awesome. I love fun CMs.

Sometimes when I need to smile/cry my eyes out, I watch videos of kids being surprised with trips to WDW on Youtube. I can't wait until I have children of my own to surprise.

YAY DISNEY SIGNS! YAY CSR!

I'm so glad there was a room available for y'all in Casitas 5. The Ranchos are lovely, but walking all the way to the Casitas to meet up with Kristen and Co. would have been a pain.

:) No worries! As long as you're here and enjoying yourself, you may read at whatever pace you would like!

The Pre-Trip Report:

- Hahaha the pizza inspired trip. So frumpy.
- Aww I know... it's always fun. The best part is when they say "yes" and then you get to freak out.
- Thank you, thank you - takes bow - I really am not a mischievous person, but when it comes to disney and surprises, I will be as sneaky as I need to be.
- Thank you! We went all out with our clothing and our nails. So girly :rotfl:
- Aww thank you!

Chapter 1:
- I love it too!!
- Hahaha I usually am the lazy one.. I don't know what came over me. :rotfl:
- LOL I'm glad our pictures made you happy!
- Yeah all of those things are pretty fantastic.

Chapter 2:
- HOORAY!
- Oh thanks. Once again, I was being sneaky by following them. I just needed to get to Disney okay!?! :lmao:
- Mmm Florida
- I love fun CM's too!!
- Haha I totally agree... I need to have children for the sole reason of being able to take them to disney and have good 'ol family vacations.
- I agree. It worked out perfectly!!

Yay for being in the same building! I love the rooms in Coronado Springs (so clean and pretty, especially the wooden doors and the runners on the bed) and really want to stay there some time.

I think the cruise buses look so cool - on the outside. The weird fabric on the seats is always so uncomfortable! I guess they don't want to encourage people to stay on too long?

Yay! Tat was lovely. I love them too, they're beautiful. That was my first time staying at CSR and I was very happy with it!
I do like the cruise busses! They're cute. The regular ME ones are better.. even though the fabric is the same material haha

DISNEY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

It's got that "new Florida smell". Can you buy that in air freshener form?

No matter how many times I go to WDW, I always get more excited when I first arrive than I did last time. People probably think I'm nuts...And they would be right!

I've never been to Coronado Springs before, but the theme, decor, and the pool look incredible, judging from pictures I have seen. I'm looking forward to learning more about it through your trip report.

:rotfl2: You're awesome.
I seriously would LOVE an air freshener in that form. They need to bottle up Disney scents and sell them. Like the Florida Smell, the Disney water smell, the smell of The Land, etc.
Haha I say if you're that enthusiastic about something, why be ashamed to go crazy!? :thumbsup2
It is really beautiful. I have more pictures coming up so you'll see them soon!

Yay!! You guys are back again! I'm excited & here to join in! Excitrd to read more and see what adventures you have!

Woohoo yes we are! Thank you for being here and I can't wait to share all of the fun stories with you guys!

Ahhhh the descent announcement is always so exciting to hear :)

There are so many excited and deer-like faces in your post! I love it!

Haha its always good to stalk other Disney families :thumbsup2 as long as they don't notice ...and they ARE in fact going to ME...otherwise it can get awkward...

Mmmmm the Florida smell is great! Same with seeing all the palm trees, i am convinced they are what is giving off that magical smell.. I mean they are just so great!

Good ol' Paul, making the Motor Coach trip that much more magical. High fives for him!

Yay glad you got your room moved! What a relief :goodvibes

I agree!!
There are going to be SO MANY deer faces in this TR. Be prepared :laughing:
Hahaha yes, that would have been an awkward situation. That's why it is important to choose the right disney-bound family!
I love everything about Florida! I totally know what you mean!
Haha heck yes! Yay for paul!
Seriously - what a magical day!​

Ok so after a month of my internet crashing (ultimate depression!) I'm finally back on track and have caught up with your TRs! Loved the end of your last one, your mother daughter trip sounded absolutely amazing, I'm definitely suggesting that to my mum!

I am also so excited about this surprise trip! I can't imagine Kristen's face when you turned up, I'd love it if someone did that for me! Seeing your excitement in MCO reminds me of me! My parents get so embarrassed when I'm jumping about with joy but you just can't contain it! Love it! :) Looking forward to reading more!

Ok so after a month of my internet crashing (ultimate depression!) I'm finally back on track and have caught up with your TRs! Loved the end of your last one, your mother daughter trip sounded absolutely amazing, I'm definitely suggesting that to my mum!

I am also so excited about this surprise trip! I can't imagine Kristen's face when you turned up, I'd love it if someone did that for me! Seeing your excitement in MCO reminds me of me! My parents get so embarrassed when I'm jumping about with joy but you just can't contain it! Love it! :) Looking forward to reading more!

Aww well welcome back! I'm glad your internet works now! Thank you very much :) I hope you get to go on one someday - they're SO fun!
Haha I can't wait to get to that update! It'll be so exciting! She sure is lucky to have such great friends ;) LOL. I agree with you... if you're excited about going to Disney... SHOW THE WORLD! :banana:

LOVE it :) Can't wait to read the rest!!!!!!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter