"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

What a neat PTR! Much more interesting (and concise!) than my own. :lmao: Conspiring with friends for travel plans is so much fun.

I love your nails! My favorites were the Jasmine and the castle ones, I love the blue on the castle background. Do you have a preferred nail polish brand? I always want to get into nail polish but I would never be able to fully use up polish because I love displaying bottles too much (also the reason I don't use makeup. The urge to collect is too strong!).

Well, I'm going to Disney with my 'new family' (boyfriend) in December, so I think I'll count that. :) Yay, I wasn't imagining things! I've never looked through all the stock icons and still get confused when I see the same icon on lots of different people. I need to stop associating pictures and start associating names certain people. ;)

NO NO NO!! Don't leave me hangin....I need more frumpin! :lmao:

Hahaha don't worry! More updates will be on their way soon!

OMG. I had noo idea that this much effort went into all of this. I feel so loved. :goodvibes

It is funny to read about all of these times when I should have figured it out but didn't. Ah well. I am SOOOOO happy it worked out!! I can't wait for all of this to pan out!! Seriously one of the BEST trips of my life. That and January...I can never decide which one was better!

Hahaha I know, right?! It takes so much planning! Eh, it was worth it.
I'm SO glad you didn't... haha it just worked out perfectly. I can never decide which was better either. I think they they were both fantastic!

I love the backstory of it all! Thanks for posting that. You guys are so crafty. I think it's awesome that you were able to pull that off.

I love the Disney nails that you guys do! It's so cute.

Thank you! You're very welcome. It took a lot of patience and planning, but it was worth it!
And thank you! They're QUITE a project. But they're really fun!

I am loving this so far!!! You are such a great friend for wanting to surprise Kristen like that!:hug:And I'm sure another trip to Disney wasn't such a horrible thing either!! haha:lmao:

I LOVE your nails!! I wish I could do that to mine without it looking like a COMPLETE mess! haha Let's just say I don't have a gift for painting nails. :rolleyes1

I bet you were ready to burst at the seams by keeping that secret from Kristen! Good thing you had other people you could talk about it with!!
Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Thank you so much! Aww thanks... I know it was great! And being able to go back to Disney was a HUGE plus! It was just impeccable timing... we couldn't let an opportunity like that pass!
Thank you so much! Haha I don't know how we do it... it takes a LOT of patience. But they end up looking pretty decent! So yay!
And oh my gosh you have NO idea haha. I was going insane with excitement!! And I know... I had to make it VERY clear that we could not mention it in front of her though! That could have been disastrous! But it all worked out thank GOD!

Great update!!! I was just like you when I was a teenager (and younger, actually) - I was constantly planning Disney vacations! Where I'd want to go, what I'd eat (never where we'd stay, because we always stayed at the same place!). But then the parents got divorced, and mom and I didn't have any money, so no more trips for awhile. Then, miraculously, my pom team got their first bid to Nationals - held at MGM! So we all got to go to Disney World, just me, my friends, coach, and one set of parents. It was so much fun!!

I'll tell ya, it was a LOT different "planning" when I was younger - no internet! You just had to go off pictures (and not the digital kind) and memory!

You're so lucky to get to go with your friends. And college was intimidating, but once I got into the groove it was much-needed to go away for school. I just needed to have that independence.

Can't wait to read more!

Aww that's so cute! I know exactly how that goes haha. And aww I'm sorry that all happened... but it sounds like that Nationals trip was spectacular!
That's crazy how different the planning process was, though! I don't know what I would do without disboards to help me!
And aww thank you! And that's good to hear. It's getting better as the days pass. So I think it'll all be okay!

That was a most epic pre-trip preparation. I suppose planning makes the wait more tolerable.

I do the same thing in my car when I'm in a silly mood. I'm a male college athlete, which makes it funny. Sometimes I like to dance along with the music (or even act I'm at a heavy metal concert), and sometimes I put on my best serious face and feign nonchalance. The looks I get range from "what is wrong with you" to "you just made my day".

It's even better now that I have the Winnie the Pooh soundtrack. Nothing like rolling into a busy parking lot windows down, blaring "The Tummy Song"!

Excellent use of a narrative hook...I'm really looking forward to hearing about this part. These moments are so special in Disney.

Thank you! And exactly! I needed to keep planning down to the detail so I could keep myself busy while I waited!
Hahahaha I LOVE that you do that. You, sir, are AWESOME. :thumbsup2
And thank you! I am looking forward to sharing!
P.S. I love your winnie the pooh signature! That's fantastic.

OMG, JESS! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am to see how this trip report plays out! You have MASTERED the art of the TR, IMHO. :worship:

You are your friends are so precious...it makes me miss all of my Disney loving friends back home!!! I feel so selfish for saying this, but I hope you will ALWAYS visit Disney World multiple times a year so that there will always be fresh TR's to go goo-goo-ga-ga over. :cool1::banana:

Keep up the great work! *pixie dust*

Aww thank you so much! I'm excited to share it all!
Aww thanks! And LOL that's not selfish at all! I hope it happens too! We will just have to see! Disney never gets old so there's a good chance of me visiting, at least annually, for the rest of my life LOL.
Thank you!

One more thing - how do you paint your nails?? They look great! Do you use a certain brush to do that? Do you use little pots of nail polish or just use the bottle? VERY, VERY cool! Would love to try it myself! (I think the Space Mountain ones, both night and day, are unbelievably good!!)

Well, we use a lot of techniques. For a lot of it, we just use the regular nailpolish with the regular brushes. Then I have a couple thin brushes - white, red, blue, pink, green, and navy. And then I have a black Sally Hansen's nail pen. And we also use tooth picks and paintbrushes for tiny designs. It's a process! haha
For the Space Mountain one, I painted the background black (or blue), then I used the thin white brush to do the general white shape. Then once that was completely dry, I used the black Sally Hansen Nail Pen to outline it. That one was my favorite! So thank you! :)

So how was Coronodo Springs? Did you like it a LOT? I am thinking of booking there or POR for next April. Can't decide.

I really liked Coronado a lot, and I usually stay at the deluxes because of DVC. So, in my opinion, it was a great resort! The theming was very well done, it was beautiful, El Centro was a great main area, the rooms and pools were very nice, and I overall really enjoyed it! Coronado gets mixed reviews because of the spread-out bus systems and the large size of it... but that didn't bother me. If you stay there, try to get in the Casitas section because it's closest to the main area.
I never stayed at POR, but Kristen stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter in July, so I'm sure she'd have some insight on that hotel as well.

Haha, that was the best real life update ever. Even though you called it a PTR...it was pretty much just that! :)

It was nice knowing all the little details, even though I knew a few! I didn't know you redid you disney nails, either! I like how your test track one turned out, I should have done that one for mine! Oh well, next trip!

Good luck with your tests this week, by the way! <3 Talk to you soon!

Haha it basically was a PTR all in one post... it took me FOREVER to type that thing out haha
I'm glad you liked reading it! And yes, I had to redo them. They were chipping, darn it. But that's okay... I was a fan of my second batch haha. And yes, that Test Track one was a little simpler.. so you'll have to remember that for next time.
And thank you princess! :)

Jess dear, I found this pic and I thought it would get you super excited for your trip in 97 days!!!!!

Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42652134&postcount=3679

Oh my goshhhh that's beautiful. I'm SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!!! Ahhh I'm going to be SO happy looking at that every day haha

I like your quick fire pre trip report and luvin all your nails. Wish you were closer so I could get you to do my nails as well :)

Thank you, thank you! I know... we should really open a business haha. They are difficult, but they turn out really cute!

What a neat PTR! Much more interesting (and concise!) than my own. :lmao: Conspiring with friends for travel plans is so much fun.

I love your nails! My favorites were the Jasmine and the castle ones, I love the blue on the castle background. Do you have a preferred nail polish brand? I always want to get into nail polish but I would never be able to fully use up polish because I love displaying bottles too much (also the reason I don't use makeup. The urge to collect is too strong!).

Well, I'm going to Disney with my 'new family' (boyfriend) in December, so I think I'll count that. :) Yay, I wasn't imagining things! I've never looked through all the stock icons and still get confused when I see the same icon on lots of different people. I need to stop associating pictures and start associating names certain people. ;)

Thank you! It was quite a process!
And aww thank you! Yeah, I like the blue on the background of the castle because it reminds me of the title before the movie screen with the white castle, if you know what I'm talking about? Where the little arch goes over the castle lol
I actually love the brand "Sinful Colors." They only cost $1.99 a bottle (sometimes $0.99 when they're on sale!) so I basically have an entire basket full of them! I basically have collected them all! They're pretty inexpensive but they are good quality! So it works out very nicely!
Haha that's totally okay! Yeah, I don't use those ones.. i find avatars on other sights and import them in usually. But I do that too with the picture thing LOL. That's okay though.

Hahaha I know, right?! It takes so much planning! Eh, it was worth it.
I'm SO glad you didn't... haha it just worked out perfectly. I can never decide which was better either. I think they they were both fantastic!

I'll say it was! I'm so glad you went to all that trouble! :goodvibes

ME too! You're good haha. :P I can't pick either though. Any trip with my frumps is just fantastic. :wizard:

Oh my goshhhh that's beautiful. I'm SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!!! Ahhh I'm going to be SO happy looking at that every day haha

I know isn't it!? I WOULD BE TOOO AHH!!!! I am haha. That will be a beautiful thing to wake up to everyday. :goodvibes

Chapter 1: "WAIT! THAT'S MY SUITCASE!!"
August 19th, 2011

The first words in my trip journal read:

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY TODAY!! :)"

That is the best thought you can ever wake up to in the morning. It's the first day of your trip - so much is ahead of you and it's finally time to begin the fun!

I went to sleep around 10:45 pm the night before, but then I woke up at 12:50 am. Then I kept tossing and turning until about 4 am. I would fall asleep, get back up, get frustrated that I wasn't sleeping, fall back asleep, and then get back up again! Haha what a frumpy mess. It's the "night before Disney World" syndrome.

Nat and I would text eachother whenever we woke up in the middle of the night. I'd be like "I'M STILL NOT SLEEPING" and then she'd respond to me when I fell asleep. What a long night.

She woke up around 5 am and 8 am. She was having the same problems as I was! We were just too excited!!

FINALLY I looked at the clock and it said 9:15 am. I woke right up! Woohoo!

I had some breakfast once I got up, and Rasin Nut Bran was the cereal of choice.

dsc0011rxm.jpg

Can we just talk about how AMAZING this cereal is?! Most of you have probably never had it, but it is SO incredibly delicious. The rasins are covered in a nut-flavored yogurt type thing, and it overall has this very yummy taste to it... mmm! It's my favorite. General Mills makes it - I suggest you pick some up next time you're at the grocery store!

Anyways... next on the agenda was.... exercising! Every Friday my Mom's friend comes over to teach an exercise class at 10 am. So since today was Friday, I decided to do it. Considering all of the food I was about to eat, it was probably a good idea.

After the class was over, I ran upstairs an took a shower! I got dressed, did my last minute packing, and said goodbye to Dad, Jonathan, and Pepper.

Before I knew it, Mother and I were driving to the airport!! YAYYYYY! We left at 11:52 am.

We stopped at Tim Horton's and I got a turkey sandwich. I was sad because they put wayy too much Mayo on it. Sadness. I could not WAIT for Disney food!!

We drove and drove and finally got to the airport at 12:30 pm! YAY! We parked in Short Term Parking and went inside.

We waited on the benches near the door for Nat. She didn't show up till about 1 pm. I was going crazy looking back and forth at each door. I was like "...where's Nat?! Where's Nat!?" I was too excited to wait anymore! Mother took an introductory video of me for our movie while we were waiting.

Side note: I'm not going to post any movies - except the surprise - until they are edited. They're much too long haha. I'll let you all know once they're done... but it may not be for a VERY long time. I have several video snapshots, thought, that I will be adding throughout all of the updates! They add a lot to my explanations. They just look like normal pictures, though, similar to the snapshots below.

dsc00001ow.jpg

dsc00003ox.jpg

Anyways... once Nat arrived at 1 o'clock pm (she always ends up being fashionably late haha) we FREAKED OUT! She ran and gave me the biggest hug EVER!

dsc00011yz.jpg

We were jumping up and down and skipping all over the place!

dsc00016co.jpg

I'm pretty sure we were more excited than the children.

dsc00019na.jpg

Our Moms waited for us while we went to go check our bags. We checked in at the Southwest station and found out we were at gate #16!

We freaked out some more and took a few pictures:

dsc0012gr.jpg

dsc0014yn.jpg

Then we got in the non-existent line for security. We waved goodbye to our Precious Mothers one more time and then proceeded through!

dsc0015ko.jpg

There was this weird x-ray machine at security where you stood to the side wall and put your hands over your head. It was something different than I usually am asked to do... it was weird.

We were all clear! (besides the water in Nat's water bottle, but her Mom dumped it out before they sent us through)

WE WERE GOING TO DISNEY! WOOOOOHOOOO!

dsc00024aoo.jpg

We got to Gate 16 and sat down. There were lots of children - I bet I know where they were all going! :-)

We moved from the seats facing the airport, to seats facing the inside of our gate's room. We sat on the floor and took a video of ourselves barely being able to contain our excitement. I LOVE that new video camera!!

dsc00035ct.jpg

dsc0019lt.jpg

We looked out the window and saw our plane:

dsc0020vz.jpg

dsc0022kl.jpg

While we were sitting, we were watching the luggage load into the plane. We noticed that there was one lonely suitcase left... and it was literally the same one as mine! Oh boy...

dsc0021bl.jpg

I was pretty worried because the guys loading it could not see that side of the cart holding the suitcases. I thought they forgot about it! We sat there for about 15 minutes trying to unsuccessfully get the guys' attention who were outside and below us.

After that failed attempt, I went up to the main station for our flight and I asked the guy if there was anything he could do about it. The first guy I asked said he would take care of it, but some other lady came up to him right after me, and he forgot.

Then I talked to another guy and he used his walkie talkie to call down to the guys below.

They said.... that wasn't my suitcase. The one was actually being sent to Phoenix, Arizona. :rotfl2: How weird! I didn't know if I believed them... but I just let it go and hoped it would be in Orlando when I arrived!

After that whole fiasco, it was time to board the plane! We were in Boarding Section A - 35 and 36.

We got on the plane and sat in Row 8 on the right. I had the window seat, Nat was in the middle, and this Dad was sitting on the end with us. We asked him if he was going to Disney with his family, and they were!! YAY! He was obviously not as excited as we were, though.

There was also a very attractive boy sitting in the row across from us and up one. HELLO. What a nice view.

dsc0025fhw.jpg

Nat was nervous for the take off (she's not a big fan of planes) but it was all good! She prayed the rosary, we looked at the clouds, and then we were up and on our way!

It was a little turbulent at the beginning, but it was okay.

dsc0028eaf.jpg

Later in the flight the clouds were super puffy and white! They looked like cotton candy!

Once we got to the appropriate altitude, we took out our iPods. Nat listened to some Lil Wayne and I listened to some Disney music!! (I made her start listening to Disney music about halfway through the flight... don't worry.)

We got out our Disney Coloring Books that I brought and colored pictures! I colored Snow White and the Seven Dwarves:

dsc0027cm.jpg

And Nat colored Tramp from Lady and the Tramp:

dsc0026pxa.jpg

We were brought our airline snacks, which were baked Pita Chips and Honey Roasted Nuts. I have to say... they were not bad! They were pretty good for airplane food!

dsc0024al.jpg

I played some iPod games - Parking Dash, Diner Dash, Hotel Dash, etc.

And basically..... we couldn't WAIT to get there!!

dsc00039is.jpg

Continued in Next Post

Wow, you are goooooooood girl! I NEVER would have been able to keep such a huge, exciting secret! Nice stealth skills :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Hope school is going well, can't wait to hear more!

Just realized I posted that before reading the actual TRIP update...going back now to read lol

That's it.....I NEED TO GO ON A FRUMP TRIP.

Your mothers are so cute :cutie: Good thing it wasn't your suitcase! I would have freaked out, too. I'm always horrified I'll lose the luggage :/

That night before Disney no sleeping syndrome effects us all! We're all children at heart!

Haha, I'll share a thought I had this day...were either you or Nat texting Kristen this day before flying? I was worrying that she'd notice that none of her messages would suspiciously not send to either of you for the 2 1/2 hour flight...

Hooray! We're almost to WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorn::

YAY an update!!! You are on a ROLL!!

This is why you two are my best friends. :P Hahaha I love your fails at sleeping. I just wouldn't even bother hahaha.

YUM. I love that cereal.

Where's the frump? Oh Nat. She kills me.

I love that picture of the mothers. :cutie: I love them both.

I was waiting for Nat's sunglasses to make an appearance. HAHA.

Good thing that wasn't your suitcase! It looks so very lonely all by itself.

Cute boy snipe! Love it.

I was gonna say...no more Lil' Wayne! It's DISNEY time!

HAHAHA "Still, Tramp didn't have an owner." That gets me every time. :rotfl:

YAY YAY YAY!!! :yay: MOREEEEE!!!!!!

:thumbsup2

Haha, I'll share a thought I had this day...were either you or Nat texting Kristen this day before flying? I was worrying that she'd notice that none of her messages would suspiciously not send to either of you for the 2 1/2 hour flight...

They were...and it's funny because they both didn't text me back for a while...and I sorta just figured they were like sleeping or busy. Didn't think twice about it. Little did I know...:upsidedow

:lmao: I was cracking up at the suitcase story! I would have been doing the same thing. I would have been THAT person banging on the window saying "that's my suitcase"!!!!!

I have to say, that was a really cute boy you were sitting across from. Lucky ladies.

So much for homework. I'll just read another update :woohoo:

I totally feel for you on the whole "Can't sleep, Disney tomorrow" chaos. You SHOULD get sleep, but you can't because you are way too excited... it's tiring, but I think Disney has magical medical powers, boosting you with adrenaline or something so you are awake the whole week. (Thank goodness!) A

YAY! Time for airport time to get to Disney! I'm sorry you had too much mayo on your sandwich. Disney is only a few hours away, just remember that :thumbsup2 I can only imagine how totally awesome that video your mom took of you is. Why must you taunt us with the possibility of priceless video?! And then after Nat arrived... oh gosh lolololol

Glad to hear security wasn't a problem and you got to your gate. :thumbsup2 to the awesome Disney shirt btw :-) And then there's another video! Geez, can we just have a sneak peek, PWEEEEEASSSSEEEE :flower3: LOL @ the whole suitcase problem, it does look like yours, good thing it wasn't yours, that would've been an awkward situation, but hey it's not bad to be careful. :D

OFF TO DISNEY, WOOT! LOL @ Nat's preparation for take-off. I'm sure you aren't joking, but it's funny what people do when they're nervous. My mom isn't good with planes either, so we joke about her little freak-out sessions all the time and those are hilarious. :thumbsup2 to switching Nat's Lil Wayne to Disney, smart choice there.

Oh, the airplane food for Southwest is usually quite good. Another reason why I love that airline company :goodvibes And it seems you were in a mood for Dash on the plane, playing all those app games lol You definitely had a lot to keep you occupied for the flight (love the coloring books, so... okay, precious :rolleyes:)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Wow, you are goooooooood girl! I NEVER would have been able to keep such a huge, exciting secret! Nice stealth skills :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Hope school is going well, can't wait to hear more!

Just realized I posted that before reading the actual TRIP update...going back now to read lol

Hahaha I honestly don't know how I did it! But I'm very happy we did!
Thank you, it's going okay! I'm sure it'll get better throughout the course of the year.
Haha yeah, I posted another one! Happy reading!

Your mothers are so cute :cutie: Good thing it wasn't your suitcase! I would have freaked out, too. I'm always horrified I'll lose the luggage :/

That night before Disney no sleeping syndrome effects us all! We're all children at heart!

Hooray! We're almost to WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popcorn::

YOU NEED TO COME WITH US. Seriously, though haha. We would have SO much fun!
I know... losing luggage is the WORST. So I freaked out a bit haha
Haha so true... the nights before Disney are the longest nights everr.
Haha yup... we were. She noticed but that's typical of us to not respond right away so she didn't think anything of it. LOL
HOORAY IT'S ALMOST DISNEY TIME!

YAY an update!!! You are on a ROLL!!

This is why you two are my best friends. :P Hahaha I love your fails at sleeping. I just wouldn't even bother hahaha.

YUM. I love that cereal.

Where's the frump? Oh Nat. She kills me.

I love that picture of the mothers. :cutie: I love them both.

I was waiting for Nat's sunglasses to make an appearance. HAHA.

Good thing that wasn't your suitcase! It looks so very lonely all by itself.

Cute boy snipe! Love it.

I was gonna say...no more Lil' Wayne! It's DISNEY time!

HAHAHA "Still, Tramp didn't have an owner." That gets me every time. :rotfl:

YAY YAY YAY!!! :yay: MOREEEEE!!!!!!

Haha I knoww. Well I can't talk since my voice is gone and I haven't felt that good today... so I figured I might as well do an update.
LOL well... we knew we wouldn't be sleeping in disney so we tried our very hardest to sleep before!! It didn't work that well haha
YUM rasin nut bran :love:
LOL nat and her tardiness. And I love that mother picture too!
Hahaha thereee they are. She wore them on the plane. The orange tint is "calming." lol
I know, right? It was the EXACT same suitcase as mine. So weird.
Yay for the cute boy. And yay for disney music. And hahaha i LOVE disney coloring books.
More is coming soon!

:lmao: I was cracking up at the suitcase story! I would have been doing the same thing. I would have been THAT person banging on the window saying "that's my suitcase"!!!!!

I have to say, that was a really cute boy you were sitting across from. Lucky ladies.

Hahaha literally.... that's what I was doing :rotfl2: I'm glad I'm not the only one who would do that haha
And hahaha I'm glad you agree :thumbsup2

So much for homework. I'll just read another update :woohoo:

I totally feel for you on the whole "Can't sleep, Disney tomorrow" chaos. You SHOULD get sleep, but you can't because you are way too excited... it's tiring, but I think Disney has magical medical powers, boosting you with adrenaline or something so you are awake the whole week. (Thank goodness!) A

YAY! Time for airport time to get to Disney! I'm sorry you had too much mayo on your sandwich. Disney is only a few hours away, just remember that :thumbsup2 I can only imagine how totally awesome that video your mom took of you is. Why must you taunt us with the possibility of priceless video?! And then after Nat arrived... oh gosh lolololol

Glad to hear security wasn't a problem and you got to your gate. :thumbsup2 to the awesome Disney shirt btw :-) And then there's another video! Geez, can we just have a sneak peek, PWEEEEEASSSSEEEE :flower3: LOL @ the whole suitcase problem, it does look like yours, good thing it wasn't yours, that would've been an awkward situation, but hey it's not bad to be careful. :D

OFF TO DISNEY, WOOT! LOL @ Nat's preparation for take-off. I'm sure you aren't joking, but it's funny what people do when they're nervous. My mom isn't good with planes either, so we joke about her little freak-out sessions all the time and those are hilarious. :thumbsup2 to switching Nat's Lil Wayne to Disney, smart choice there.

Oh, the airplane food for Southwest is usually quite good. Another reason why I love that airline company :goodvibes And it seems you were in a mood for Dash on the plane, playing all those app games lol You definitely had a lot to keep you occupied for the flight (love the coloring books, so... okay, precious :rolleyes:)

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Yeah I studied for my test today and then I was like... eh enough of that. Update time :laughing:
I know... it's impossible to get a full night's sleep before Disney! Oh my God.. in December it's gonna be the night before Disney AND Christmas Eve. I literally am not going to be able to sleep AT ALL :rotfl:
Haha aww I'm sorry I'm taunting you. The only video that I'm going to post is Kristen's reaction to the surprise. The rest of it I need to edit first... there's just a LOT and it's very long.
I'm glad I checked because I would have been freaking out the whole plane ride if I thought my suitcase was being left behind!
Yup, even with Nat's freak out, it was all good! And I LOVE the dash games... they are the best apps ever. So entertaining.​

Woah blown away by your sneaky planning skills! You did so well to keep it all on the down low :thumbsup2
It was such an elaborate plan, very impressive!

Your nails are adorbs! So creative!

Awwhhh I love the pic of the mums at the airport <3

Oh my gosh the same thing happened to me with a bag at the airport years ago on my way to Europe, and I was freaking out and trying to bang on the glass for ages before I talked to the lady at the desk! What are the odds? I was having a heart attack, and even after they assured me it wasn't I wasn't convinced until I saw it at the other end. They really need to put those bags somewhere else! Or have a big sign saying "Not your bag, calm down!" haha

I love reading all about how this surprise trip came through. Very interesting! Can't wait to read about the actual surprise. :woohoo:

Love the spray painted t-shirt. Very cute! :cutie: Your painted nails are very awesome as well.

Am I suppose to be able to see videos in your airport update? Or just pictures?

I love how much you love Disney and especially how much you own it, even around other teenagers. :wizard:

Going to Disney is always a very exciting event. Going on your first trip without your parents is also a special thing. Combine those two with surprising your friend AT Disney, and no wonder you girls were skipping through the airport.:cool1:

Woah blown away by your sneaky planning skills! You did so well to keep it all on the down low :thumbsup2
It was such an elaborate plan, very impressive!

Your nails are adorbs! So creative!

Awwhhh I love the pic of the mums at the airport <3

Oh my gosh the same thing happened to me with a bag at the airport years ago on my way to Europe, and I was freaking out and trying to bang on the glass for ages before I talked to the lady at the desk! What are the odds? I was having a heart attack, and even after they assured me it wasn't I wasn't convinced until I saw it at the other end. They really need to put those bags somewhere else! Or have a big sign saying "Not your bag, calm down!" haha

Haha oh thank you! - takes bow - :laughing:
Thank you very much! They're inspired by only the greatest films and attractions of all time ;)
I love that picture too! Our mothers are precious.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done that before! hahaha they really do need a sign!

Love your enthusiasm, it really shows in the pictures!

I also love that you have Disney colouring books, awesome! :thumbsup2

Thank you :) I am very enthusiastic about Disney. I think we all are :rotfl:
And oh thanks... i have quite a few. They're pretty cool if I do say so myself. :cool2:

I love reading all about how this surprise trip came through. Very interesting! Can't wait to read about the actual surprise. :woohoo:

Love the spray painted t-shirt. Very cute! :cutie: Your painted nails are very awesome as well.

Am I suppose to be able to see videos in your airport update? Or just pictures?

I love how much you love Disney and especially how much you own it, even around other teenagers. :wizard:

Going to Disney is always a very exciting event. Going on your first trip without your parents is also a special thing. Combine those two with surprising your friend AT Disney, and no wonder you girls were skipping through the airport.:cool1:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks and thanks! We were really getting in the spirit!
No, I'm not posting any videos yet. I was just mentioning them haha. I will eventually post them all once I edit them.. but that may not be for a very long time. They're very long and it's going to be quite a project :laughing:
Aww thank you so much. We've basically conformed everyone in our circle of friends to be obsessed with Disney. :rotfl: Oh well. I'm even showing off my love of Disney at college in my dorm. We've just gotten very used to being open about it haha
And YEAHH it was a huge trip! I'm glad I documented basically every moment!​

I'm hooked. I was there the week before you to celebrate my daughter's (an ex CP) 21st birthday. Can't wait to hear about the surprise!

Thank you! It was quite a process!
And aww thank you! Yeah, I like the blue on the background of the castle because it reminds me of the title before the movie screen with the white castle, if you know what I'm talking about? Where the little arch goes over the castle lol
I actually love the brand "Sinful Colors." They only cost $1.99 a bottle (sometimes $0.99 when they're on sale!) so I basically have an entire basket full of them! I basically have collected them all! They're pretty inexpensive but they are good quality! So it works out very nicely!
Haha that's totally okay! Yeah, I don't use those ones.. i find avatars on other sights and import them in usually. But I do that too with the picture thing LOL. That's okay though.

The castle introduction is always my favorite part of the movie - I love waiting for things, though! The feeling of anticipation and being all goose-bump-y and not disappointed by a movie (looking at you, Home on the Range).

Cheap things are amazing to collect, except I still end up spending so much money (Apple App store is too addicting). Also, I think I have stubby fingers so I feel like painted nails look weird on me but I love seeing everyone else's creativity!

I love the Dash series! There's a spa one that's similar (Sally's Spa, says my iphone) that I really like too, partly because I'm a lot better at it compared to the Dash series! Plus I think it has better graphics and I'm a sucker for a pretty game.

You have very cute luggage! I need to find some eventually - and a coloring book. Love coloring, though I always go back and forth on colored pencils v. crayons and ~creative~ coloring v. accurate costuming.

Yay for 2 updates for me to read with my morning coffee. :)
I loved the one post PTR. I would be dying if I had to keep a secret that big!
Departure day sounded great, what yummy snacks on the plane. Last time I flew I got some stale cookies. :rotfl:

Yay another TR! I always enjoy your reports, so fun!! It's amazing that you have friends who love Disney as much as you do!! You're so lucky...my friends just don't understand. At least I have my parents though!!

I can't wait to hear more. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter