theories on the august 12th big announcement....

Just tried to click on offers and all are gone but free dining. Just my computer or could they be doing something earlier than August 12?

Usually by now haven't we heard some website say what the deal is and they are usually right. Has anyone heard anything like that?

That is EXACTLY what I've been thinking!!! I keep checking around on other sites, but I don't see anything mentioned about any sort of announcement on Aug. 12.

I would love it if it was a buy 4 get 3 free deal that included dining plan! How great that would be!!! :lovestruc

Hmm ... now I'm intrigued. 4/3 + Free Dining for Aug 2010 would be FANTASTIC ... family GG here we come!

I am hoping for that same exact thing.....haha...or any deal that will be offered through Aug2010 that will benefit me and my family haha. :rotfl2:

I can't wait for the announcement~~and I'm not going until July 2010!! It would be AMAZING to get some kind of code NOW for that!:woohoo:

Are we just talking about WDW? I'm going to Disneyland in Dec and am waiting for an Aug 12th deal, but I think it is only for $400 off a 4 day package, I would WAY rather have 4/3 or free dining, but do they even have that here on the west coast??:dance3:

I just got a PIN code Monday Au 10th at 9:02 pm for the following:

Select Disney Resorts for 10/4 - 11/24

Value $69 (over 30% off), Moderate $99 (over 40% off), Deluxe (WL and AK) $169 (over 40% off)

Could this be it?:confused3

is this announcement a confirmed announcement or speculation?

the announcement stimulating this interest was a 8-7 podcast from disboard stating there would be an 8-12 deal. I did not listen to that podcast.

:surfweb: Still waiting....

I'm so disappointed with the club level offer that is out right now. It totally skips a few of my dates (we arrive 12/5 and leave 12/13). The offer ends the 5th and picks back up again on the 11th.

I'm tempted to call today and see if I could get club level extended for our dec.5th date.

the announcement stimulating this interest was a 8-7 podcast from disboard stating there would be an 8-12 deal. I did not listen to that podcast.

I listened to the podcast i took it that it was a rumor I guess we shall see tomorrow

this is just a question. We are currently booked for Feb 1-10. I was just looking on the Dis website and they have extended the room discount (38% off Moderate) until December 24. Would they let you use the room discount and the free dining at the same time?

Hey all,
If a deal is announced on the 12th-where would it be announced? The Disney website? Here? I am not quite sure where to go and patiently :-)dance3:) await the announcement!!!!! Hope it's a doozy! Thanks!

I knew I should not have come onto this site today! Now I will be up so early tomorrow, wondering what this announcement is and if it impacts us. It would be nice if the club level deals got extended to January. We have those two days at the Poly that I would upgrade to club level in a second if I could get a decent deal. We already paid for most of the rooms anyway and Disney Reward Visa points will easily take care of the rest.
Ack! Rumor mongers! ;)

Has anyone heard some leaked information yet??

I sure hope that it's something for January 2010... although my hopes aren't set too high, as I know that those usually come out in November... but who knows!

I feel like that little kid in the Disney World commercial... "I'm too excited to sleep!" - except this time it's not because I'm going to the World tomorrow, it's because of a code! :lmao:

Is the announcement the concierge special that is now on the website?:confused3

No. That has been on the website for a long time, before the last free dining deal was announced. I remember running the numbers on it.

I was just on the Disney website playing around with reservations, and it now says,

"We are currently experiencing a problem with our reservation system that is preventing us from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. Please try your request again later."

maybe they are loading the new deal??

fingers crossed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter