The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I can't figure out Kelly either. I still can't guess if it is her or Phyllis that is playing a game.

I'm usually okay with character switches. I like nuBilly and I think nuPhyllis is working out okay, but I'm struggling with nuKyle. Last time they switched up Kyle they made him so mature, and now this nuKyle looks and acts like he is 12. I'm struggling to see him as this mature successful business man.

MONDAY US SPOILER!!!

Billy, Chelsea, Adam, Sage
Chelsea asks Adam why Sage would say that he had feelings for her. Adam thinks her jealousy may bring them closer. Adam gets a call and leaves the room. Later, Billy says he suspected that Gabe had feelings for her as well. He is starting to regret asking Gabe and Sage to stay there.

Sage comes home and Adam questions her about telling Chelsea he had feelings for her. Adam tells her she will regret it if she ever says anything like that to Chelsea again. Sage leaves.

Jack comes in and asks Adam why he is there. Adam tells him Billy invited them to stay there. Jack warns Adam that Billy may discover who Gabe really is.

At CL Billy tells Chelsea he can’t shake the feeling that Gabe wanted him to die in the fire.

Phyllis comes home and tells Jack Austin is dead.

Nick, Avery, Sage
Nick meets Avery at the AC and he tells her he brought the building up to code at the building inspector's request. Avery assures him that was enough. Nick blames himself for what happened at the UG. Sage interrupts and assures him it was not his fault. Nick says it was his responsibility to protect the people. Sage leaves. Nick says Sage is a friend and she is married. Avery tells him to be careful because Sharon may open up the custody case if she finds out that Sage is married.

Kelly, Ashley
As Ashley walks into the AC, Kelly stops her and wants Ashley to confirm that Ashley saw he and Jack made love. She tells Ashley Jack is blaming her for all that happened and raises her voice asking why he would do that. Ashley tells her to talk to Jack. Ashley says Jack’s emotions are all over the place and if Kelly loves him she should stay away from Jack. Kelly agrees provided Ashley talks to Jack on her behalf.

Phyllis Paul, Chris
Phyllis comes into CL and tells Chris that Jack and Victor believe her and they know Kelly was to blame. Chris tells her no one is buying that story and that Jack and Victor said things when they were in a difficult situation. Chris tells Phyllis she will make her pay for every vicious thing she has ever done. Paul tells Phyllis to back off because Chris is pregnant. Phyllis says if she was any kind of parent she would focus on her baby instead of her. Chris says if she was any kind of parent she would be comforting Summer about Austin’s death. Phyllis is shocked.

Kyle, Summer, Phyllis
At Summer’s condo, Kyle tells Summer everything will be okay. She asks how everything could be after she killed Austin. Phyllis arrives and Summer is blaming herself for Austin’s death. Phyllis wants to know why Summer is blaming herself. Summer tells Phyllis the contrived story. Phyllis tells Kyle she did not like Austin but he didn’t deserve to die. She says Kyle’s arrival was just in time for her to cry on his shoulder. Phyllis asks how often he was in touch with Summer. Kyle says he was not and that Summer was completely faithful to Austin. Phyllis says she never felt Austin was good enough for Summer.

Later, Summer wakes from nightmare about Austin and Kyle comforts her.

Victor, Jack, Paul, Chris
Victor is about to leave the hospital and reminds Jack they have an agreement to help Phyllis. Jack says it’s not a good idea. Victor asks if Jack is reneging on their agreement. After Victor leaves, Jack calls someone asking to see them right away.

Paul and Chris arrive and Jack explains how Kelly has been lying and now that he has gone back to Phyllis, it has pushed Kelly over the edge. Chris says she isn’t buying it this close to the trial. She says she is going to make Phyllis pay for everything she has done.

As Jack is checking out Ashley arrives and asks him if he really does not recall having sex with Kelly. Jack admits he did. He says he and Victor have an arrangement. Ashley says so now you and Victor are allies and Jack says let’s just say we are not enemies.

Ashley runs into Victor at the AC and wants answers about this arrangement with Jack.

Victor, Kelly
Victor tells Kelly that Jack is turning everything around so the blame falls on her and she will be prosecuted. Kelly says Phyllis told her that he and Jack teamed up to help her. He says he wants Phyllis away from Jack. Victor lays out his plan and Kelly wants to know what he wants in exchange. She agrees as long as she gets Jack.

Chris, Paul
Paul tells Chris he wants to question Kelly. Chris tells him her case is rock solid and she will fight everyone she has to, including him, to make Phyllis pay.

Paul, Kelly
Paul comes to see Kelly and Kelly tells Paul she has given him all the answers she has. Paul leaves and Kelly smiles.

Day Ahead
- Summer watches a video Austin made on the day he died apologizing
- Chris says to Paul this is about his undying loyalty to Nikki

Blondie215 from soapcentral

So Jack is being intentionally mean to Kelly! What a jerk. He's on my bad list now!! LOL

Wonder who Nicki kills?

I'm hearing more and more that there's 2 Jacks! Could Jack have an evil twin?

what about this did you hear?????popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

If you're adding a Jack, you must discard a Winters.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So Nikki will be shown after a long trial that it was the person that she killed was 100% at fault.....they will find a store surveillance tape that shows it.....she will loose her license and get probation for her DUI:drinking1...after all she is a Neuman for goodness sake:thumbsup2

oh and by the way I like this Kyle much better than the last,,,,,,he is a much better fit for Summer....age and personality wise.....

I wonder if the one Nikki runs over is Austin? Do Summer and her friends admit he was already dead to get Nikki off or stay quiet? Hmmmm..... Although I must say, the video looks like she hits a woman.

I think she hits Christina or someone that Paul loves because he is crying when he tells Victor that she was drunk,,,,,,maybe she is the one that dies that we were wondering about? either that or he is just in tears over that she is in such trouble....or she lives but her baby dies.....

Last edited:
what about this did you hear?????popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

So Nikki will be shown after a long trial that it was the person that she killed was 100% at fault.....they will find a store surveillance tape that shows it.....she will loose her license and get probation for her DUI:drinking1...after all she is a Neuman for goodness sake:thumbsup2

Nothing has been confirmed yet. But rumor has it Victor is behind this whole thing with Jack. He has an evil twin! I hope it's not true.

I think she hits Christina or someone that Paul loves because he is crying when he tells Victor that she was drunk,,,,,,maybe she is the one that dies that we were wondering about? either that or he is just in tears over that she is in such trouble....or she lives but her baby dies.....
In fairness, Cricket's baby was destined to die of boredom, no matter what.

But Jack admitted that he slept with Kelly. If there were two of him then he would know nothing about it, right?

I think her hitting Christine and killing the baby is very plausible. Christine already hates Nikki. This would drive her over the edge.

Nothing has been confirmed yet. But rumor has it Victor is behind this whole thing with Jack. He has an evil twin! I hope it's not true.

this was missed in my quote...the laughing smilies were meant for the posy about Christina above where I should not laugh at this but.....just wanted to clear that up....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter