The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

We are supposed to believe that Abby and Austin have had a thing going with nothing to lead the viewer in that direction? And if she did use her perfume, why would she do that to Summer? This makes no sense at all!

I'm pretty sure Abby wouldn't do that. The writers are way off base throwing that in there. Abby would do that without an incredibly good reason. This is a stupid story line!

We are supposed to believe that Abby and Austin have had a thing going with nothing to lead the viewer in that direction? And if she did use her perfume, why would she do that to Summer? This makes no sense at all!

I think she would not do it as well...but in this instance with the writers I think she used the perfume on herself to get him to go after her...I don't think he did it on his own....I really think he loved summer.....we also know that their scheme will not work...they will all be figured out and it will take 2 years till this story comes to an end :crazy:

Me thinks they tried to hard with all 3 stories making them way to far off the mark.....:magnify:

Do you remember when Austin sent a text to someone "Are you awake"? Reply: "Yeah what do you have in mind"? Maybe he and Kevin have some kind of mystery thing they are filming. Or, where is Kyle? Also, I don't think Fen would give them anything like that. Nobody even knew what was going to be happening there, or if he did, whoever gave it to him was in on all of this or he is in on it. Its all so wacky!
:idea:The only thing I can come up with is, It was Professor Plum with a candlestick in the library!:P

Do you remember when Austin sent a text to someone "Are you awake"? Reply: "Yeah what do you have in mind"? Maybe he and Kevin have some kind of mystery thing they are filming. Or, where is Kyle? Also, I don't think Fen would give them anything like that. Nobody even knew what was going to be happening there, or if he did, whoever gave it to him was in on all of this or he is in on it. Its all so wacky!
:idea:The only thing I can come up with is, It was Professor Plum with a candlestick in the library!:P
I was thinking it seemed like a murder mystery party. But Summer would have to be in on it or she will kill them for making her think Austin died. His body went MIA so now he's NOT dead????? So, all those tragic events and nobody died?????

I figured all of this had something to do with Kevin's stories. All of this was some kind of act. But Courtney felt for Austins pulse. I know she works with Kevin, but would she be willing to play along, risking her career?

Spoils say Phyllis will be helping her daughter through an emotional challenge. I'm thinking Austin will seek revenge. Kinda like the movie "I know what did last summer" I already hate this storyline. I hate anything that forces us to watch Summer cry and pout!

I think it is a murder mystery that they all agreed to play. Maybe they agreed to being drugged, hence why they are all at the cabin for the weekend. And maybe they knew something was going to happen while some of them were asleep and they'd then have to figure it out and each of them has bits and pieces of a script. I think maybe Summer's emotional challenge will be that this game makes her realize that she doesn't really know her husband. I agree with HD in that I also do not want to see any storyline where Summer is pouting and weeping....geesh that is all that girl does.

either way the whole thing is overboard.....on the plane and the cabin.....I feel Nicks place story line is good....except for when Austin did not tell nick that the inspector was looking for him because of how unstable the building was.....

So where is Austin?????? I feel like it is a plot of wheres Waldo?????? is it possible that someone is looking for him and so it was staged by some so he could go into protective services? and cant let Summer know because she would be the first one to give it away if it was not real to her? making it why the cop said no pulse he was dead? seems to me not everyone is freaking out the way they should with a dead friend in the room....

oooooooooorrrrrrrr

everyone drank the punch except for Austin and Fen:drinking1......who better to plan this than the two that everyone thinks hate each other:headache:.....maybe they are actually in cahoots with something we don't know about yet....Austin drank something that would slow down his heart rate for a little while only to resume normal after awhile...Fen is the one that went outside to burry the bookend.....and came back saying Austin was gone......maybe he got him up and moving so he would not freeze to death and there was a car waiting.....wonder if Austin will be seen all over the place like Elvis :)

As for the plane crash....UGH to all of it.......they really could have made that a really good idea and gave us some meat in the plot...but instead the writing is just bad......and Neil is acting like a 3 year old with a tantrum:charac2:.....and his pouty face:sad:.....and he starts drinking for spite....and does it on the plane right in front of them looking at them both when he drank as if to say...see what you both made me do! Maybe sharon can show him again where the volcano is that Drew went off into :rolleyes1popcorn:::wave:

All said Im still hooked on this soap :thumbsup2 but I am thankful for the fast forward button :cheer2: I cant wait for Adam to come out of the box :jumping1:and for Billy and Victoria to get back together....:banana:I think Sharon is going to fall in love with Dylan and Dylan with her.....I really don't think that Avery is in love with Dylan anymore ...I think she is in love with the thought of being in love with him.....Ashley will than end up with Stitch.....they will also be good together.....and they finally learn who really killed DD......:confused:

I really miss the original Phyllis...and the last Billy but this Billy will do and so will this Phyllis.....Dylan is just a bore.......he needs to be with Sharon.....and Nick...good lord Nick get a grip will ya! :badpc:

anyway...this is my Sunday grip :lmao:have a great blessed day and an awesome one at that :) :beach:::yes::

TUESDAY US SPOILER!!!

CL
Phyllis announces that she wants to go to the hospital and wait there for Jack. Phyllis is arguing with Kelly as Ashley tries to break them up. Phyllis confronts Ashley about Jack and Kelly making love and Ashley tells her what she saw. Nick calls Dylan and tells him Jack is alive but in rough shape. Nick comes back and tells them Victor has not been found. Nick takes Nikki home.

The UG
Nick finds a body and when the debris is removed Nick discovers that it’s Derek, his bartender. Nick goes searching for Victor and Jack and finds Jack.

Hospital
Chelsea and Billy are at the hospital having Billy and Connor checked out. Adam arrives and tells them he is there to check on Connor. After Chelsea leaves, Billy asks Adam for the truth about the bullet wound. Adam tells him he got it from someone who hated him. He says this was over a woman and invents a story. He says the woman came after him with a gun. Billy says he could have died and Adam tells him he almost did. When Chelsea returns, Billy explains that Adam was filling him in on his past.

Ashley arrives and tells Billy that Jack is in the hospital. She tells them Victor has not been found. Billy and Ashley go to see Jack.

Adam tells Chelsea he should go to the UG and see if he could help out. Chelsea asks him why he would do that. He says that Victor has not been found so he will try to help him. Chelsea tells him he should let his wife Sage know he is safe. Adam tells her he has not been honest with her. He says he does not want to lie to her anymore and says that his marriage is a sham. He and Sage only got married to get his grandmother’s inheritance but then he then fell in love with Sage but it is all one sided. He admits he just wanted to stop lying to her, man up and tell her the truth. Chelsea tells him he deserves a real marriage.

Ashley and Phyllis come to see Jack and Phyllis is about to go in when Kelly arrives. Phyllis tells Ashley to go in and Phyllis tells Kelly to leave. Kelly tells Phyllis she better face the fact that Jack chose her (Kelly).

Ashley tells Jack that Phyllis knows about him and Kelly making love. Jack tells her he does not know what she is talking about and that it never happened.

Outside Jack’s room, Ashley tells Kelly to leave. Kelly says she will be back because that is what Jack wants.

Ashley fills Billy in on Jack’s condition and tells him that Jack just lied to her. She tells Billy about Jack and Kelly and that Jack has done things that do not make sense.

Phyllis tells Kelly that neither of them should be there because Jack betrayed them both. Ashley comes out and tells Phyllis Jack wants to see her.

Phyllis asks Jack how he could have sex with Kelly. He says Ashley misinterpreted what she saw and asks whether she believes him or Ashley. Jack tells Phyllis he would never do that to her and he loves her. He says he is done with that pathological liar. Kelly is in the doorway and hears what Jack said.

GCPD
Paul asks Summer why she thought Austin was dead and everyone covers for her. They all go into the interrogation room to wait for word on Austin. Kevin tells them he thinks Paul is on to them and says they are trying too hard and Paul will see through it. Fen tells Summer she needs to keep quiet.

Michael assures Lauren that Jill will be alright. He asks Paul if Paul feels the kids aren’t giving them the full story. Paul agrees there is some tension going on with the kids. Michael calls Fen out and asks him if Austin and Summer were fighting in the cabin. He feels that Summer is acting strange and Fen explains she is just worried about Austin. Michael is satisfied.

Fen goes back into the room and tells them Michael is asking questions. Summer panics and tells them they have to tell the truth. Fen, Kevin and Mariah tell her this does not just involve her. Mariah tells Summer that they have all done this to protect her. Summer says this lie was concocted by her. Noah convinces Summer they all need to stand their ground and protect each other.

Paul tells Lauren and Michael the plane has been found and the only casualty was the pilot but there were injuries.

Paul comes into the interrogation room and tells them they found Austin and he is fine.

Ranch
Nick, Vicki, Abby and Nikki arrive at the ranch and Vicky offers to make tea. Nikki says no tea and pours herself a drink. Victor walks in and says to pour him one too.

Day Ahead
- Adam tells Sage that Jack knows his real identity and Sage wants to know why he told him
- Victor asks to be transferred to another room since he is sharing one with Jack
- Vicky accuses Nikki of almost dropping Katie, blaming it on the MS but now knows Nikki was drunk

Source Blondie215 from soapcentral

WEDNESDAY US SPOILER!!!

At the Ranch
As Nikki is pouring a drink, Victor walks in and says he needs the drink more than she does and collapses into Nick’s arms.

GCPD
Paul tells everyone Austin is alive. Everyone leaves. Courtney and Noah stay behind. Courtney says the second Austin talks their lives are over. Later Courtney tells Noah they found Kyle not Austin. Noah has a memory flash of seeing someone outside the Abbott cabin window.

Abbot Cabin Site
Summer runs to the figure coming towards them only to discover it’s Kyle. Kyle says he wanted to crash the party but his car got stuck in the ravine. Summer tells Kyle that Austin is missing and she puts her head on his shoulder. Mariah asks Kevin if he noticed how intensely Kyle was looking at Summer. Kevin finds it odd that Kyle was there on this particular night and wonders if Kyle was trying to eliminate his competition given Kyle and Summer’s history. Summer says she just wants her husband back. Kevin sees something hanging out of Kyle’s trunk. Noah arrives and they open Kyle’s trunk.

Hospital
Billy tells Adam and Chelsea that Jack will be fine. Billy asks Adam how close is he to Jack. Sage arrives and tells them their building has been shut down. Billy and Adam go for coffee and Chelsea tells Sage to give Adam a chance because he does love her and that he told her about the will. Chelsea leaves. Adam wants to go and see Jack and tells Sage that Jack knows who he is, that Jack has always been his friend and will help him.

Jack tells Phyllis that he is done with Kelly and will never believe anything that pathological liar says. Kelly bursts into the room. She is hysterical tells Jack that he ripped her clothes off and made love to her. Jack tells Kelly to get out and says he does not believe a word she says. He accuses her of making him believe that Phyllis was the problem. Phyllis tells Kelly that she needs to leave now. Jack tells Kelly that she is either delusional or a very convincing liar. The doctor comes in and Kelly leaves. Phyllis admits it was easy for Jack to believe Kelly. Jack apologizes for not believing her. He promises he will never believe or trust Kelly again and thinks Kelly is unbalanced. Phyllis kisses Jack and leaves. She asks a nurse which way Kelly went.

Adam comes to see Jack. Jack tells Adam that Victor saved his life. Adam tells Jack to ask Billy how he got out of the burning building. Jack tells Adam he may have said something to Victor about him and Victor is now suspicious. Adam tells him not to worry about it and tells Jack they have not found Victor yet.

After Victor was brought to the hospital, the doctor tells everyone that Victor has a concussion. Victor is told he has to share a room because the hospital is full of casualties. Victor is put into a room with Jack. The barbs start between Victor and Jack. Victor calls someone and asks them to move him.

Abby comes in and scolds both of them. She says they should be grateful to be alive and leaves. Jack tries to reach for something and Victor gives Jack the call button. Jack asks Victor to pour him a glass of water. Victor says he just saved Jack’s life now he wants Victor to wait on him. Phyllis enters and tells Jack she is ready to take on Kelly. Victor wants to know her plan.

Nick bumps into Sage and he tells her he really wants to get to know her better and she tells him he does not want him to give up. They hug and Adam sees them. Nick tells Adam that Victor was brought into the hospital and is fine. Adam looks very relieved. Nick leaves. Sage tells Adam it’s okay to be relieved that Victor is alive. Adam says he is not done with Victor and that Nick will always go back to Sharon.

Vicky accuses Nikki of almost dropping Katie because she was drunk. Nikki admits she has been drinking for a while. She says she wanted to stop but couldn’t. Nikki says she is not going to let this addiction get the best of her.

Abby finds Kyle at the hospital and tells her he wanted to crash her killer party.

At Jack’s
At Jack’s Billy says that something doesn’t fit about Gabe and feels he is hiding something big. She tells him that Gabe loves Sage and Billy asks her how does she know Gabe is not lying. Chelsea says instead of bashing Gabe, Billy should be thankful Gabe saved his life and walks away.

Phyllis, Kelly
Phyllis follows Kelly to the AC and tells Kelly that she needs to stay away from Jack. Kelly is incensed and tells Phyllis that Jack made love to her and he wants her again. Later Kelly is having a drink and says it did happen between her and Jack.

Day Ahead
- Hillary tells Neil there is something he needs to know
- Victor is standing over Jack holding a pillow
- Lily tells Cane she needs to tell the kids why daddy won’t be living there anymore

Lily is stupid, Jack and Victor sharing a room is stupid, Nikki drinking yet again is stupid, Hillary and Neil are stupid and Kyle and Austin are stupid. It's like a train wreck I can't walk away from!

THURSDAY US SPOILER!!!

Noah, Summer, Mariah, Kevin
They find a blood soaked towel in Kyle’s trunk. Summer says Kyle would never hurt anyone and he has never met Austin. They speculate that Kyle may have moved the body and Noah asks what if he didn’t.

Memorial Hospital
Jack wakes up and Victor is standing over Jack holding a pillow. Victor tells Jack to sit up so he can put the pillow behind Jack. Jack says he wants to go home to Phyllis. Victor asks if Jack wouldn’t prefer to be with Kelly and asks Jack admit he lied to Phyllis about having sex with Kelly. Jack says his private life is none of Victor’s business. Victor says he does not hear a denial. Jack accuses Victor of insinuating himself into Jack’s life. Victor says that Phyllis needs him and that he and Jack are going to work together for a while to help her.

Abby and Kyle enter. Kyle thanks Victor for saving Jack. After Victor leaves Kyle says Abby invited him to her party and to meet Austin but guesses it won’t happen now. Kyle says his is missing. Jack asks him if he will move back home. Kyle leaves and Victor comes back after calling someone and saying he has to see them right away.

Victor has a proposition for Jack. Victor says they need to stick around for each other and treat each other with respect. (Flashback to their fights.)Victor says they remain friendly enemies. Jack deletes a message from Kelly. Meanwhile Victor goes to the confessional and says his plan is working like a charm and Jack suspects nothing.

Noah, Mariah, Summer, Kevin and Abby meet at the hospital and speculate about Kyle and how he fell down a ravine and came out without a scratch. Kyle joins them and Noah asks him why he lied about being at the cabin. Kevin asks why there was a bloody towel in his trunk. Kyle says he had a boxing lesson and took one to the nose. They tell him Austin has not been found and Kyle asks what really happened to Austin.

At Cane’s
Jill, Colin, Lily, Cane arrive at Cane’s and Esther meets them. Ester asks about Neil, Hilary and Devon and Lily just walks out of the room. Lily says Cane did a good job telling the kids what happened to them and brings up the lie Cane told and now she has to tell the kids their daddy will not be living with them anymore. Cane is stunned. Lily says he has been lying to her for months. She says his first thought should be to his wife. Cane apologizes. Jill and Colin are about to leave and Lily tells Cane he should not be there either. He asks her not to break up this family and she tells him he broke the family when he broke their trust. Cane lease and Colin goes after him. Jill asks if she learned nothing from last night. Jill says Cane did wrong and Lily needs to get over it. Lily says nothing negates Cane lying to her. Jill says they survived because they all had someone who loved them. Lily tells her to tell that to Neil. Jill says that Cane loves her so much and he didn’t want her to feel the pain. Jill asks Lily to admit that her life is better with Cane in it. Jill calls Colin and asks him to send Cane home because Lily is about to forgive him. Colin tells her Cane has a head of steam going and needs time alone.

Neil, Devon, Hilary
Neil comes into Hilary’s room and Devon thanks him for going to get help. Neil tells him he did it for Lily and if Lily wasn’t there he would have let everybody freeze to death. Neil says the reason he is here is because an insurance policy which protects his wife. Neil produces the ring Devon gave Hilary and asks if she would like to wear it. He throws it at Devon. Neil tells her he has sent her things to the AC and leaves. Devon says all that matters is they love each other and thinks they should leave town for a while. Neil comes in and Hillary tells Neil there is something he needs to know. Neil asks what she could possibly tell him he doesn’t already know. Hilary tells him that she is the same woman who came to town to destroy the man who hurt her mother. Mission accomplished. Hilary is laughing and explaining how they all fell for her act and after what Neil did to her mother, she could never love him or Devon. Devon hears this from the doorway.

Colin, Cane
Colin catches up to Cane at the AC. Cane says he is angry at Colin for the blackmail, at Hilary and Devon for the affair, at himself for not telling Lily and he is angry at Lily for basically saying their marriage is over. Cane remembers when Lily and Tyler kissed and she didn’t tell him for some time because she didn’t want to hurt him and this situation was the same.

Day Ahead
- Billy asks Adam about his true identity
- Summer says they found Austin, for real this time
- Lily tells Hilary to get her slutty self out of GC

Source: Blondie215 from Soapcentral

Lily is stupid, Jack and Victor sharing a room is stupid, Nikki drinking yet again is stupid, Hillary and Neil are stupid and Kyle and Austin are stupid. It's like a train wreck I can't walk away from!

why do they start so good and end like this...UGH.....do these writers not realize that they are this bad and that just coming to work and throwing stuff on paper and calling it a day is not working...geeeesh ya would think they were politicians or something...lol

So where is Waldo...I mean Austin :) and will he be found dead or alive come Tomorrow? I do like Austin so hope he returns alive :) but not go back to summer.....UGH summer and lily should get an apt. together they have a lot in common....

so my fav characters are Mariah and Kevin :) they are perfect for each other.....

So did Kelly really poison herself?????? seems to me she did not.....so who could it have been????? and I think after this with Jack she has been thrown over the deep end completely....no thanks to Victor using that potion .....Victor is EVIL...the writers have made him become an old evil guy....and what ever happened to him having epilepsy? and the new dog he got to help him with that?????

I hope cane moves out and after awhile does not look back except for his kids and finds a new woman...one that does not think she is miss perfect....

anyway...who is your favorite and least fav charter ?

FRIDAY US SPOILER!!!

Billy, Chelsea, Adam, Sage
At Jack’s, Chelsea discovers that Billy is researching Gabe and says he found something interesting. Billy points out that in all the pictures Gabe is smiling and classified as playboy. Billy says Gabe does not smile much anymore. Billy asks why Gabe ran into the building to rescue Connor and then run back in to rescue him. Billy still questions Adam’s comment that he “didn’t come back to die like this” and finished it with “now we are even”. Adam arrives and Billy asks him who he really is. Adam tells him they are heading out of town because there are no rooms in GC but needed to drop off a flashdrive for Jack. Billy invites Adam and Sage to stay at Jack’s. Adam accepts and goes to get Sage. Chelsea asks why he is doing this and Billy says the guy saved his life and the least he can do is offer him a room. Sage tells Adam she does not think it’s a good idea. Adam and Billy go to get a drink and Chelsea tries to convince Sage that Gabe cares about her. Sage is very clipped and says that Gabe cares about her (Chelsea). Then she says Gabe cares about everyone but her (Sage). Billy and Adam return and they make a toast.

Cane
At the AC Cane gets a call from Lily and admits she was angry. Cane asks her if she is still angry and when she does not answer he says that is what he thought. Lily asks him to come home so they can talk about this. He tells her he will call her back as their call is interrupted by an irate patron.

Sage, Adam, Cane
Sage suggests to Adam that they go to Chicago to get a room and Adam says he is not going anywhere especially after the breakthrough he made with Chelsea. Adam begins yelling at Cane demanding a room. Cane tells him there is nothing available and walks away. Sage convinces him they should go to Chicago and get a room there. Adam says he has to drop something off to Jack. Later, Cane apologizes to Sage for his reaction to Adam.

Kevin, Noah, Summer, Mariah, Abby, Kyle
A police officer comes to the hospital and asks to speak to Summer alone. Kyle wants information about Austin. They tell Kyle what happened. Summer comes back and tells them they found Austin for real this time. She says Austin’s body was found on the road beside a red car and the police believe it was an accident. They try to figure out how Austin got there. The officer comes back and tells Summer that Austin’s body has been delivered to the morgue and she needs to identify him. Abby has a flashback, walking into the Abbott cabin at an earlier time frame and seeing Austin there. He told her this is where he goes to get away from Summer and how Austin and Abby kissed. Mariah sees Abby’s face and says it was more than a fling and that Abby actually loved him. Abby says shut up and walks away. Noah asks Kevin to run a blood test on the towel. In the meantime Kyle finds Summer in the chapel. Kyle has a flashback of coming to the cabin, looking through the window and seeing them all passed out.

Hilary, Neil, Devon, Lily
Hilary tells Neil she never loved him and that Devon was collateral damage. Devon bursts into the room and accuses her of lying. Hilary tells Devon she could only alienate his family by inserting herself into it. She says the looks on their faces has made every nauseating moment with them worth it. Neil leaves and Devon says they need to figure another way out. Hilary tells him he was a means to an end. She tells him she can’t wait to get away from him. Devon is in denial. Hilary laughs in his face and says the best revenge was Neil finding them in bed together. She tells him her work here is done. She tells him to get out of her room and throws the ring at him. She says its one less reminder. A devastated Devon leaves.

Hilary is asleep when Lily comes to see her and says “Wake up *****”. She tells Hilary that she has the heart of a buzz saw. Hilary feigns boredom. Lily tells her to take her get out of GC. Hilary says or else what? Lily says she can be a buzz saw too! Hilary just smiles.

Alone, Hilary cries remembering when Devon gave her the ring.

Neil, Lily
Neil tells Lily what Hilary has done. He tells her Hilary never loved him or Devon and it was all for revenge. Later, Cane comes home and Neil tells him that they were all victims and explains what Hilary did. Cane says he knows Hilary loved Devon and probably did this to salvage Neil and Devon’s relationship. Neil says he will never forgive Devon.

Day Ahead
- Chris tells Phyllis she will make her pay for every vicious thing she has ever done
- Ashley says to Jack – so now you and Victor are allies – he - let’s just say we are not enemies
- Kelly confirms with Victor that he calls the shots and she does what he tells her to

why does Neil not see that maybe he is the problem with all these relationships and the choices he makes.....and that he is a real boring guy.....and Chris....UGH....why is she on this show anymore....she is the most boring of all and sings the same song when she is on the show...come on writers give us something different with her will ya....

I feel sorry for Kelly....and still cant figure out what she is or is not guilty of except for loving Jack to much......

if Hilary dies....than she will admit she loved Devon with all her heart before she does....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter