• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pissed Neil confronts Katherine for knowing the truth and keeping quiet. He is angry that she used his son as a trophy against her war with Tucker
Devon is in shock when Tucker says he is his father, he's in denial and refuses to accept the truth. To Devon, Neil is the only father he's ever known
Cane learns Billy is Delia's donor not Kevin, Victor's pulling the strings, Billy screwed up but intends on breaking his promise to Victor once Delia is ok
Victoria wants to end her marriage, gets Michael to draw up papers. Billy calls Victoria but doesn't answer. Victoria realizes she can't go through with it
Sophia tells Lily that Neil is going to need her but she doesn't get into details about what has happened. Malcolm overhears, thinks Sophia's in love w/ Neil
Cane runs into Jill at the Athletic Club, he is tempted to tell her about Billy but decides against it. He just says he knows Billy loves Jill and will contact her

Next - Katherine continues to face heat, this time from Tucker ; Phyllis has a new story courtesy of whatever Malcolm told her

A pissed Neil confronts Katherine for knowing the truth and keeping quiet.

So much for Neil calling her "sweetheart".. Now if she has another stroke, does he get the blame instead of Tucker?? ;)

its good to see that Kneel lashes out at Katherine over Devon. I still don't like him though. He's so obnoxious! BTW, I meant to spell his name like that.:cool2:

Tucker confronts Katherine for using his son to hurt him, she says Tucker didn't give a damn about his son and didn't bother to look for him. Tucker tells Katherine the universe has a way of punishing people for their sins, Katherine's getting exactly what she deserves!
Lily finally learns the truth about Devon and Tucker. Tucker and Katherine both trying reaching out to Devon but he says he wants nothing to do with them as he can't trust either, thinks they used him like a piece on a chess board
Brock returns to visit his mother, she fills him in on what's happened. Brock points out Katherine's fault in this whole mess and wants her to make things right. Brock also tells Jill not to bother with Katherine's attitude towards her
Tucker tells Ashley about learning Devon is his son, he learns about about Devon's childhood from what Ashley knows. Tucker is sad but Ashley plans on being there for him like he was there for her during a rough time in her life
Sophia tells Malcolm about Devon and Tucker, he in turn confides in Phyllis who uses it as her next story in RS. Yolanda who works at a diner sees the story on someone's laptop and is shocked

Next - Abby insults Tucker ; Sophia goes into labor ; Yolanda wants time off work

Actress Tracey Bregman (Lauren Fenmore Baldwin, "The Young and the Restless"), has broken a bone and is getting around the "Y&R" set on crutches. Tracey explained to Facebook fans, "So after 2 weeks of pain, hobbling around and my doctor telling me it was just sprained, new x-rays show it’s actually broken…urgh!!"

Although the exact nature of her injury isn't clear, she went on to say that the crutches situation isn't as bad as she'd feared, posting, "These crutches are really working to my benefit! Christian Le Blanc [Michael] carried my script, purse and jacket to set for me, Daniel Goddard [Cane] brought water to my dressing room for me and Jeff Branson [Ronan] carried my bag to my car! Not bad for one day!"

Devon is a snob and always acts like an elitist....funny since he came from Forster care .....he is a snob but I understand where he is coming from about Tucker and Kateryn...but also think when he was let go from Tucker he had no right to hate Tucker for that....he just was not good enough.

katheryn was wrong to keep it from Devon and Paul wormed her that if she did not tell him than he would.

I can't wait for Billy and Victoria to get back together....I hate them apart love them together.

I guess Billy did something bad to another woman and was thrown into prison for it....wonder what it was :confused3 I am getting the impression he was drunk and forced himself on a woman and beat her.....or just raped her....and I use the word just lightly.

I hope that is not what happened....I hope they don't make him into a rapist or woman beater....I know they did that to Michael but it took a long time to over come that....they will just ruin the Billy we all love....

Why is Sam still on the show :confused3

And why is Sharon making friends with Daisy knowing clear well she's a luny and kidnapper and so on....

This soap is all over the place...to many stupid stories going on...and lucy looks like a little boy,,,is she?

And who murdered Diane? Not that I really care anymore :lmao:

I have to say the soap the last 2 months or so has been really slow....

But I am glad tnat Billy is back and look forward to Nikki coming back..

MTS (Nikki) tweeted last night that she will be back to work in 2 weeks! So we will see Nikki just in time for November sweeps!

As for Devon. The actor has never been one of my favorites. The actor played a witch on The Vampire Diaries last season, I was happy to see him catch on fire and burn to death. Devon is a snob. I'm annoyed at how he is pissed off at Tucker. Why Tucker? He did nothing!

The Week of October 17 – 21

Bridget returns from a long Hawaiian vacation with Owen and Logan, causing upheaval at Jackie M.

Nick and Bridget remember all the good times they shared when they were together.

Jackie welcomes back Owen with romance and news concerning their marriage.

Having pushed Rick to state his future plans with Forrester, Ridge becomes furious when Rick's decision is followed by an inappropriate comment.

Ridge makes a surprising decision regarding Steffy and Hope.

Suspicious that Bill may be involved in the love triangle, Brooke confronts Steffy about Aspen.

Brooke then conveys her feelings to Hope, who vows to get to the truth.

Stephanie notes the affection between Pam and Stephen, which she and Eric are sadly lacking.

Two families gather together to celebrate a momentous occasion.

COMING: Hope gets help from a supporter.

Eden shows Malcolm, Daniel and Cane the article Phyllis wrote in Restless Style. Malcolm confronts Phyllis about what she did, his brother and Devon did not deserve this. Phyllis does not look remorseful
Daniel is the next to confront Phyllis saying all she cares about is herself, its always what she wants. He tells her she did it with Lucy, him, Devon, even did it when Sharon was still with Nick. Phyllis leaves
Nick who left Phyllis and went to blow off some steam at the gym runs into Avery. Avery ends up spilling water on Nick and takes napkins to dry him off, Phyllis walks in and sees this. Phyllis turns around and leaves
Sophia calls Malcolm to come over to Lily's, she is having contractions. Sophia apologizes for everything and asks for Malcolm's help, he rushes her to the hospital. Sophia goes into premature labor
Abby who has heard about Tucker being Devon's father confronts him or should I say insults him. Ashley is fed up of Abby's attitude, while they fight Tucker learns the news is out and worries for Devon
Neil comes to the hospital, gives Katherine his resignation letter says he and Katherine were friends but not now. Meanwhile at Devon's he comes home to find Yolanda outside his door, he's not happy

Next - Malcolm tells Neil that the father should be in the delivery room with Sophia ; Devon thinks Yolanda is back because of the news he is rich ; Tucker comes to see Katherine but her room is empty, he asks what happened to his mother

Monday
Devon lashes out
Sofia is ready to have her baby
Malcolm confronts Phyllis

Tuesday
The Chancellor mansion gains a new resident
Devon is skeptical of Harmony
Sofia has her baby

Wednesday
Cane hides secrets from Lily
Genevieve is threatened
Victor crushes Billy's hopes

Thursday
Jill and Genevieve square off
Colin is investigated
Tucker comes face to face with Harmony

Friday
Sofia receives her baby's DNA results
Tucker has a proposition for Harmony
Lily becomes suspicious of Cane

CBS’ top-rated soap The Young and the Restless snagged another favorite from All My Children, which is moving to the internet.

EW has learned exclusively that Melissa Claire Egan, who played Annie Novak McDermott Lavery Chandler on the ABC sudser for four years, will now show up in Genoa City as a mysterious woman named Chelsea who is connected to Billy’s arrest in Myanmar.

Her contract role will begin Nov. 11.

Egan left AMC earlier this year but returned at the end like many ex-stars before it was canceled. She joins AMC’s Debbi Morgan (Angie Hubbard), who was added to the Y&R ensemble earlier this summer. She debuts today.

I can't cut and paste, but Soapcentral spoilers are up! Sophia admits to Malcom that she has feelings for Neil and part of her wants him to be the father!!! Nikki comes home for Thanksgiving, and Deacon is still around then causing problems. And it says Victoria may not be able to forgive her father this time (sure......) so maybe she will find out about Billy soon!

CBS’ top-rated soap The Young and the Restless snagged another favorite from All My Children, which is moving to the internet.

EW has learned exclusively that Melissa Claire Egan, who played Annie Novak McDermott Lavery Chandler on the ABC sudser for four years, will now show up in Genoa City as a mysterious woman named Chelsea who is connected to Billy’s arrest in Myanmar.

Her contract role will begin Nov. 11.

Egan left AMC earlier this year but returned at the end like many ex-stars before it was canceled. She joins AMC’s Debbi Morgan (Angie Hubbard), who was added to the Y&R ensemble earlier this summer. She debuts today.

OMG!! MCE played Billy's sister on AMC. She had killed him after he taunted her (then he haunted her!!!). I cant wait!! :woohoo: This is gonna be such a juicy storyline!

So for me, this is the test!! Both Billy and MCE are incredible actors, as evidenced by the performance that they gave on AMC! popcorn:: If this storyline isnt executed well, I promise you, it isnt the actors' faults!!

So is this woman going to be staking Billy for what he did? Is Victor bringing her to GC to keep Billy in line?

Wonder if Billy was set up....by victor...

How much ya wanna bet that Billy was in a bar getting drunk....victor paid this woman to take Billy back to the room...he than passed out and Billy did nothing but can't remember...only that he was told he did after waking up in prison.....

Maybe she cried rape and she was roughed up with bruses to make it look like he beat her....or she had no injuries but paid off the girl and the cops....and they took pictures of her with makeup on to makeitlook like he brutally beat her...

And behind all this is Victor...after all not only did he get him out Eay but found him....either the girl is coming to town by Victor...or she is coming to tell victor to give her more money or she will spill the beans....

I don't think Billy did anything bad...I think he was set up.

Down The Road:

More familiar faces leave Genoa City behind as fall winds its way to winter.

More than one face from the past returns to Genoa City.

Christine pays her friends a visit.

Nikki makes an explosive return to Genoa City weeks after she mysteriously left the rehab facility.

Nikki arrives to spend Thanksgiving with her loved ones.

Deacon Sharpe's meddlesome ways may put a wrench in the works.

Victoria's capacity for forgiveness may not include her father's manipulations.

Colin exits....but leaves a door open for a return.

The truth about Ronan's post transplant departure from Genoa City shakes up his family & friends.

Jack grows closer to his long time goals as he resumes his position in GC as a pewerful mogul.

Soapcentral

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter