The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill and Yolanda will clash. BIGTIME!
By the way, I refuse to call her Harmony. Her mama named her Yolanda, so I'm gonna call her Yolanda.:lmao:

As if there wasn’t enough drama in Genoa City...

Wisteria Lane native Eva Longoria will be heading back to the The Young and The Restless for a multi-episode run.

According to TVGuide.com, the Desperate Housewives star will join fellow former Y&R actress, Lauralee Bell, in a series of “juicy flashbacks” beginning November 9.

Bell left the Young and the Restless in September 2010, returning last January. Longoria and Bell’s characters (Isabella and Christine respectively) did some serious clashing between 2001 – 2003, Longoria’s run on the long-running soap.

Isabella, a former prostitute, slept with and got knocked up by Christine’s husband, Paul (Doug Davidson). Then she faked her death and tried to make it look like Christine did it. Oh, and she also tried to drown her.

The flashbacks will return to this era, delving deeper into the long-running rivalry and the life of Isabella and Paul’s forbidden love child, Ricky (Peter Porte), who recently returned to Genoa City looking all grown-up.

http://tvguide.ca/soaps/articles/111011_longoria_yr_eg.htm

Reads to me like she is NOT coming back - but the flashbacks of old episodes containing her are coming back.... I dont think YR could afford her now.

I agree they won't be able to afford her...not sure if she would even want to back track....

I am assuming that Paul and his son will go over what happened between them showing past clips....

She was a crazy woman....:scared1:

Sharon asks Nick to bring Faith to see her, he refuses its a bad idea, Sharon realizes he's right. Victor doesn't think that way and gets a court order, Nick has no choice but to bring Faith to see Sharon
Phyllis thinks Victor hiring Avery for Sharon has something to do with her, Victor denies it and warns her not to use her rag to ruin Sharon's trial. Phyllis says all she cares about is a good story
Avery asks Adam to help Sharon, reminds him of what Sharon did for him and the fact she was ready to remarry him in a heartbeat. Avery tells Adam his bruised pride shouldn't stand in the way
Phyllis confronts Nick about giving Avery the video game, that is their thing. Nick denies anything going on between him and Avery but says Phyllis has a lot of issues she needs to deal with Avery
Malcolm purposely does things to make Sophia hate him so she can sign the divorce papers, he says goodbye to Phyllis and leaves. Neil asks Sophia to come home with him when Moses is released
Adam gets a nightmare of Sharon being electrocuted and decides to go and see her. Sharon who thinks she is being transferred is shocked to see Adam, she angrily asks what he's doing here

Next - Sharon lashes out at Adam ; Nick is unhappy with Avery's tactics ; Billy overhears Victoria telling Michael if he has the divorce papers, she'll sign them

Found this on the soapcentral boards, along with speculation that G's maid Myrna is really Patti!!!!!!! Would make sense-the vase got broken when G and Jack were in bed, and she is often mentioned but never seen.....

There's an article about Colin in latest SOD magazine (imow)- Ronan tells Cane that Colin has ordered the murder of Genevieve and Gloria at Genevieve's lake house that evening. The article says there are undercover cops keeping an eye on the two women and also surveilling Genevieve's house. Colin tells the hit man to go to Genevieve's house and kill the women there. Cane warns Jill to stay away from Colin. Jill finds Lily and talks to her in an attempt to find out what Cane is up to. She tells Lily about Cane's warning.

Lily is upset that Cane is keeping secrets again and decides to investigate herself. She heads over to Genevieve's house. Jills finds Colin and tells him about Lily's plan to go to Genevieve's house. Colin calls someone to tell them this and Jill eavesdrops on the conversation and realizes that Cane's warnings about Colin are true. The article ends by saying that Lily ends up being the one headed into the trap.

There is also an article in SOW magazine which basically gives the same information (that Colin has hired a hit man to kill Gloria and Genevieve) but adds that Ronan has made sure there's enough evidence against Colin to make charges against him stick. This second article says that when Jill tells Colin that Lily is on her way over to Genevieve's house, that Colin tells his man on the phone that a problem has arisen but tells the hit man to proceed with the plan.

Monday
Victor's manipulations anger Nick
Malcolm's actions shock Sofia
Phyllis envies Avery's relationship

Tuesday
Avery uses Faith as a pawn in Sharon's trial
Billy asks Kevin to help him visit Delia
Victoria considers signing the divorce papers

Wednesday
Cane and Ronan rush to stop Colin's deadly plan
Tucker and Devon don't like Harmony's living arrangements
Gloria gets bad news about Jeffery

Thursday
Jill sets a seductive trap for Colin
Lily dismisses Cane's warnings
Tucker thinks about giving Jabot back to Jack

Friday
Lily is stunned to learn the truth about Cane's mission
Colin's plot hurts a stranger
a text calls the murder suspects to a secret location

Take a look, next week is gonna be explosive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHnsxSSL2lA&feature=youtu.be

There's an article about Colin in latest SOD magazine (from DR)
Ronan tells Cane that Colin has ordered the murder of Genevieve and Gloria at Genevieve's lake house that evening. The article says there are undercover cops keeping an eye on the two women and also surveilling Genevieve's house. Colin tells the hit man to go to Genevieve's house and kill the women there. Cane warns Jill to stay away from Colin. Jill finds Lily and talks to her in an attempt to find out what Cane is up to. She tells Lily about Cane's warning.

Lily is upset that Cane is keeping secrets again and decides to investigate herself. She heads over to Genevieve's house. Jills finds Colin and tells him about Lily's plan to go to Genevieve's house. Colin calls someone to tell them this and Jill eavesdrops on the conversation and realizes that Cane's warnings about Colin are true. The article ends by saying that Lily ends up being the one headed into the trap.

There is also an article in SOW magazine which basically gives the same information (that Colin has hired a hit man to kill Gloria and Genevieve) but adds that Ronan has made sure there's enough evidence against Colin to make charges against him stick. This second article says that when Jill tells Colin that Lily is on her way over to Genevieve's house, that Colin tells his man on the phone that a problem has arisen but tells the hit man to proceed with the plan.

In the promo they are all in the wine cellar and they are all looking at Phyllis and she looks like she sees something bad....

I wonder if she sees a bomb....that no one but her sees...or if they are looking at her because of something she caused...

You see Cain holding on to Lily heading out the door as the house explodes...wonder if cane will be badly hurt causing her to rethink her feelings for him...AGAIN :lmao:

And who the heck is Victor to get a court order to go behind Nicks feelings of it not being a good idea to bring Faith to see Sharon....oh wait....never mind :rolleyes:

So I wonder if Sharon will end up back with Adam or Nick....I like Phyllis with Nick...

Bye bye Malcome...

spoilers for week after next.....

All of Diane's murder suspects are brought together by a message....
Lane reunite! (YAY!)
Colins schemes and crimes finally catch up to him!
Things heat up between Ronan and Phyliss!

Avery implores Adam to help Sharon
Mindful of his own personal regrets, Adam pays Sharon a visit
Adam asks Sharon if she’s sorry she abandoned him
Sharon apologizes for hurting him
Adam struggles with a decision after a shocking nightmare
Nick and Sharon disagree about whether Faith should be present at Sharon’s trial
Sharon feels Nick is being unfair
Nick maintains that he’s only looking out for Faith’s best interest
Sharon accepts Nick’s reasoning and agrees that Faith shouldn’t be in court

Malcolm decides to leave town so that Neil and Sofia can bond as a family
Victor decides that Faith should be present in court to raise Sharon’s spirits
Nick is thwarted when Victor instructs Michael to find a legal way to force the issue
Faith is brought to the trial via court order
Nick arrives with Faith as Sharon enters the courtroom
Emotions erupt as mother and daughter are reunited
The bailiff refuses to allow Sharon to touch her daughter

A photographer captures the heartrending images as per Avery’s secret order
Avery is confronted with her manipulations
Avery admits to Nick that she intends to use the picture in the media as a way to improve Sharon’s image

Billy asks Kevin to help him visit Delia
A reunion is thwarted
Victoria thinks again about formally ending her marriage, unaware that Billy is eavesdropping

Devon and Tucker are equally outraged by Harmony’s new address
Jack gets close to taking control of Jabot
Tucker’s decision puts Jack’s dream on the line
Tucker wonders if he should give Jabot back to the Abbott family

Cane tells Ronan that Colin has ordered a hit on Genevieve and Gloria
Ronan reassures Cane that Genevieve and Gloria are protected
The hit man’s first attempt fails
Cane gives Jill a cryptic warning to avoid Colin at all costs
Worried, Jill approaches Lily and asks for her insight
Lily decides to investigate Cane’s latest lies
Jill informs Colin and tells him that Lily is meeting with Genevieve
Colin surreptitiously advises his hit man, unaware that Jill is listening
Jill is aghast to realize that Colin really is a very dangerous man
Cane tries to warn Lily, to no avail
Lily is horrified by the truth about Cane’s activities
Jill sets a trap for Colin
Colin finds himself thoroughly tied down
An unwitting bystander is injured by Colin’s machinations
The murder suspects in the Diane investigation are lured to a deserted warehouse
Lily’s suspicions about Cane’s activities grow

Adam asks Sharon if she has any remorse for letting everyone think she was dead, Sharon says she does. Sharon then lashes out at Adam for shredding her heart to pieces and leaving her to rot in jail, she wants nothing to do with him as she can't trust him
Nick and Victor face off over getting a court order to bring Faith. Victor explains that Sharon's trial is not going well, this could help Sharon get through this. Nick wants to know why Victor has this sudden change of heart to step in and help Sharon
At the trial, Sharon tells Avery she is suspicious of Adam he is upto something. Adam shows up at Sharon's trial. Meanwhile, Nick is pissed that Avery used Faith as a pawn to gain sympathy for Sharon
Victoria decides that she will end her marriage, she gets Michael to draw up a new set of divorce papers and goes home to sign it. Victoria doesn't get the chance to, Sam startles her and she ends up spilling tea all over the papers!
Billy thinking his marriage is over and chances are he might leave, he asks Kevin to get help him see Delia one last time. Kevin helps him before Michael arrives to take Billy home where he's greeted by none other than Victor

Next - Jill asks Colin if he is hiding anything from her ; Tucker is pissed that Yolanda is Katherine's new houseguest ;

Honny Dipp, I did not watch the show yesterday (it's saved on my tivo...) but I wanted to throw this out there...

I turned on the CW last night and "Heart of Dixie" was on with Rachel Bilson (from The OC) and I swear the guy with her was the guy who played Ryder on Y&R? Am I right? If anyone knows, it's you....

Honny Dipp, I did not watch the show yesterday (it's saved on my tivo...) but I wanted to throw this out there...

I turned on the CW last night and "Heart of Dixie" was on with Rachel Bilson (from The OC) and I swear the guy with her was the guy who played Ryder on Y&R? Am I right? If anyone knows, it's you....

Yep that was Y&R's Winston Bethel on "Heart of Dixie" last night! Alot of the Y&R actors are guest staring on CW shows this fall. Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller has been on "Ringer" over the last few weeks!

This has to be so hard on Kevin...he is really hating not telling everyone what is really going on.

When the heck is Billy going to let everyone know he is the one...I hope soon I'm getting bored with all the hiding.

Yolanda tells Devon about where she's staying, he isn't happy. Yolanda realizes its best she leaves GC
Jill gets pissed at Cane who warns her about Colin but won't say why. Lily and Jill pissed at his secrecy
Colin sets the trap to eliminate Genevieve, Cane and Ronan are shown keeping an eye on her house
Tucker confronts Yolanda, thinks she's upto something with Katherine. He and Yolanda face off
Kevin shocks Gloria by revealing that Jeffrey drained her bank account, Kevin tries to find out more
Jill confronts Colin, he denies hiding anything . Jill overhears his conversation, realizes Cane's right

Next - Lily and Cane argue, she doesn't listen and heads to Genevieve's ; Tucker and Jack face off, seems Jack wants Ashley to choose a side

I've heard about Y & R for years, but never watched.

I'm home today with a yucky bug :sick:and tuned in and I may be hooked!

I recognize lots of people from GH that I used to love and its fun seeing them here!

So.... would anyone be willing to give me a brief summary, of the basics to know?

(waiting for the laughter to subside.... :rolleyes1 )

Well, I really would appreciate anything.

I'll also start reading here

:)

So.... would anyone be willing to give me a brief summary, of the basics to know?

(waiting for the laughter to subside.... :rolleyes1 )

:)

Hahahahahahahahahahahajahaha

Jk

Actually it won't take long since they recycle scripts often on This show

Highlights since I'm on my phone

Victor can do no wrong - get away with murder
Jill nikki Ashley ..... Well just about every women on the show can't seem to breath without asking a man for permission first

Vicky and Billy are good together
Chole and Kevin should be together

Neil is selfrichous
Jill used to be a B now she's just needy

Kay used to be good now she's turned into the female victor

Ester has no purpose except to be kills punching bag

Others will say more

Sorry your sick. Welcome to y&r hell lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahajahaha

Jk

Actually it won't take long since they recycle scripts often on This show

Highlights since I'm on my phone

Victor can do no wrong - get away with murder
Jill nikki Ashley ..... Well just about every women on the show can't seem to breath without asking a man for permission first

Vicky and Billy are good together
Chole and Kevin should be together

Neil is selfrichous
Jill used to be a B now she's just needy

Kay used to be good now she's turned into the female victor

Ester has no purpose except to be kills punching bag

Others will say more

Sorry your sick. Welcome to y&r hell lol

Thank you!! A great start! :goodvibes

Why YR hell? :idea:

And how about storylines, like any need-to-know history?

Jack is overjoyed when Tucker finally sells him Jabot, he celebrates with Genevieve. Geneveive tries to call Lily but gets her voicemail postpones their meeting
Cane tries to warn Lily not to go to his mother's but she won't listen to him. Lily goes to Genevive's. Meanwhile, Jill handcuffs Colin and attempts to foil his plans
Someone steals Ronan's phone then proceeds to send out texts to those accused of murdering Diane, they are asked to meet Ronan at the abandoned warehouse
We see who Ronan has been working with, its Chance! Both rush to get Lily and Cane out of the house, Cane saves Lily but we see someone injured in the explosion

Next - Chance and Ronan arrest Colin ; Victoria can't stop thinking about Billy ; Nick and Phyllis discuss the text they think is from Ronan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter