The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery finds out Lucy was never sick, she goes to meet Sharon who is facing off with Phyllis in the visitor's waiting room. Avery gets pissed at Phyllis' hypocrisy judging Sharon, she demands that Phyllis brings Lucy to see Daisy or she will have Lucy taken away from her
Victor is throwing his weight around trying to intimidate Ronan who is not the least bit scared. Ronan lets Abby go but later shows up with Spencer to arrest her for the attempted murder of Tucker McCall. Victor wants revenge
Phyllis brings Lucy to see Daisy who threatens to take Lucy away if Phyllis tries to keep her from her daughter. Daisy gives Phyllis a list of demands, Phyllis agrees to it but then confronts Avery. Phyllis won't pay Avery a dime!
At the hearing the judge rules in Tucker's favor, Jabot is back in his hands. Katherine starts ranting about Ashley, Sophia, Jack and Tucker. Katherine's rants cause her to pass out, an ambulance is called

Next - Katherine's in the hospital, Victor questions why Jack came ; Ashley tells Abby to end her resentment to Tucker

After Sharon is released from prison, she finds it difficult to re-adjust to normal GC life,

However, she then works to give Adam a taste of his own medicine by helping Nick and Phyllis prove Adam killed Diane!

SID

So when will Sharon get out? Wonder I'f they find the memory card or I'd Avery wins her case?

I think Avery and Nick are going to end up in the sack...popcorn::

[QUOTE="Got Disney";42807878]So when will Sharon get out? Wonder I'f they find the memory card or I'd Avery wins her case?

I think Avery and Nick are going to end up in the sack...popcorn::[/QUOTE]

Yesterday Michael Muhney (Adam) and Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) was tweeting from the set. The court room set. So it looks like Sharon will be released in a few weeks if not sooner!

Monday
Kay is shocked by Jack's testimony
Phyllis is angry at Avery
Ronan brings more evidence against Abby

Tuesday
Abby is booked for attempted murder
Kay has a stroke
Victor thinks Kay's collapse is Jack's fault

Wednesday
Tucker learns the truth about his son
Billy wants to see Kay
Lily asks Cane for help with the twins

Thursday
Cane confronts Billy about hiding from his family
Devon discovers his father's identity
Victoria thinks about filing for divorce

Friday
Malcolm shares a secret with Phyllis
Kay and Tucker clash over Devon

ya gotta love Kay's indignation towards Jack. Your father would be disgusted they way your treating his good friend.

ya?????

how about how she's treated His son and His company. if she was such a good friend of Johns she wouldn't have backed Victors take over and her own take over.

she would have helped jack get the company back.

even now she refused to sell it to jack and considered selling it to victor. ya - that's right Kay - you keep talking about how good a friend you were to john while doing that with his company

A conversation with Daniel gives Avery ammunition against Phyllis
Avery tells Phyllis to bring Daisy to visit her mother as promised
Daisy sticks Phyllis with her legal bills
Phyllis is outraged
Ronan realizes that the homilies on the pillows are clues to Diane’s murder
The “Girls Just Want to Have Funds” pillow puts Abby on Ronan’s radar
Ashley and Abby arrive at Tucker’s penthouse to find Ronan waiting
Ronan plays Abby’s confession
Abby is taken in for questioning
Ashley reaches out to Victor for help
Tensions rise as the evidence suggests that Victor and Ashley conspired to protect her
Abby is released for the time being
Ronan assigns officers to follow Abby, Ashley, and Victor
Abby is horrified when Ronan and Spencer arrest her for the murder of Diane Jenkins
Victor is enraged by Ronan’s vendetta against his family
As Abby is booked, Ashley and Tucker arrive
Abby realizes that Tucker can help her … or make sure she goes to prison
Tucker’s arbitration swings in his favor when Jack tells the judge he would have paid more than Katherine did
Sofia and Neil disagree about Tucker and Kay’s conflict
Katherine loses Jabot
After the decision, Kay angrily berates Jack and Tucker for their betrayal
Jack feels guilty about hurting his father’s longtime friend
Suddenly, Kay collapses and is caught by Neil
Ashley dials for an ambulance
Genoa City is shocked to hear that Kay has had a stroke
Neil and Devon force Tucker away from Kay’s bedside
Tucker tries to explain that it was just business
Jill rushes to Katherine’s side
Victor blames Jack for Katherine’s condition
Murphy is asked for information about Kay’s DNR
Mitchell Sherman is notified of Kay’s potential demise
Kay’s loved ones discuss her feelings on life support
Jill asks Mitchell about Devon’s inclusion in the will, unaware that Tucker is listening
Tucker grills Jill for more information
Jill cagily avoids telling Tucker the truth, but Tucker realizes that something is up
Tucker remembers that he and Devon share the same rare blood type
Jill’s face confirms Tucker’s suspicion but she refuses to admit that Devon is his son
Enraged, Tucker goes home and calls Sofia for support
Sofia cautions Tucker to go softly with Devon in order to avoid disrupting his life with his adoptive family
Tucker realizes that he doesn’t want his relationship with his son to be burdened by the same deceits foisted on him by his mother
Tucker begins to wonder when and how Kay found Devon in the first place
Tucker makes his decision
Billy hears about Kay’s dangerous condition and is devastated
As Kay lies comatose, Billy sneaks into her room and tells her his story
Cane arrives at the hospital and catches Billy on his way out
Lily asks Cane for help with the babies
At the trailer, Cane kicks up a fuss until Billy lets him in
Cane berates Billy for abandoning his child*
Billy’s feeble defense clues Cane in on the truth: Billy is the real donor
Billy begs Cane to keep the secret
Cane is afraid to lie to Lily again*
Jill gets a mysterious phone call
Victoria takes steps to move on from her marriage
Malcolm shares a secret with Phyllis
Devon gets shocking news – Tucker is his father!
Tucker angrily berates Katherine
Katherine argues with Tucker about Devon
Brock rushes to his ailing mother’s bedside
Yolanda sees Devon’s name in the news

BillyCane.jpg

Everyone immediately blames Jack and Tucker for Katherine's condition, a blood vessel ruptured and things don't look good. Murphy is asked if she has a DNR order in case the worst happens. Jill tells Murphy about the will, Devon being added to it
Tucker bails Abby out of trouble, he denies she is the one who hit him and threatens to ruin Spencer's career. The charges are dropped, Ashley tells Abby her resentment towards Tucker needs to end here
Kevin gives Billy a phone where he can contact him in case of emergencies, he tells Billy about Katherine then leaves for the hospital. Chloe notices Kevin gets pissed when Victor talks bad about Billy
Tucker and Jack both feel guilty about what happened to Katherine. Jack advises Tucker to go see Katherine, tell her what is on his mind before the worst happens and he lives to regret it. Tucker arrives just as Mitchell does about Katherine's will

Next - Tucker gets pissed others have more rights to Katherine than her own son

Did anyone checkout the jailhouse phone call from Daisy to Sharon?!
Ring Ring!!
Sharon (sitting in the jailhouse visitor room wondering why the payphn is ringing): Helloooo?!
Daisy: Sharon? Hey it's Daisy. Is Avery there?
Sharon: You just missed her, she went to get coffee, I'll tell her you called!

Ok look. I'm all for dramatic license (or lack of it) ....but come the heck on!! :sad2: They were chattin' like they were Mary and Rhoda, Lucy and Ethel, LaVerne and Shirley!

What kinda jail is this??

Did anyone checkout the jailhouse phone call from Daisy to Sharon?!
Ring Ring!!
Sharon (sitting in the jailhouse visitor room wondering why the payphn is ringing): Helloooo?!
Daisy: Sharon? Hey it's Daisy. Is Avery there?
Sharon: You just missed her, she went to get coffee, I'll tell her you called!

Ok look. I'm all for dramatic license (or lack of it) ....but come the heck on!! :sad2: They were chattin' like they were Mary and Rhoda, Lucy and Ethel, LaVerne and Shirley!

What kinda jail is this??

I think they are trying to show that Sharon and Daisy are getting to know each other. And still think that once Sharon is released Daisy I'll give rights of Lucy over to Sharon.

I think they are trying to show that Sharon and Daisy are getting to know each other. And still think that once Sharon is released Daisy I'll give rights of Lucy over to Sharon.

They could have done this differently!! The idea that these inmates are in maximum security prisons and using the phone like it's in their living rooms...that's ridiculous enough.:sad2: Now theyre calling from prison to prison and having casual conversation?!!
Dont get me wrong, I dont think soap opera jail has to look like an episode of Oz:scared1:, but can it look a little less comfortable?

They could have done this differently!! The idea that these inmates are in maximum security prisons and using the phone like it's in their living rooms...that's ridiculous enough.:sad2: Now theyre calling from prison to prison and having casual conversation?!!
Dont get me wrong, I dont think soap opera jail has to look like an episode of Oz:scared1:, but can it look a little less comfortable?

LOL! Speaking of the jail. Since when do they let their inmates walk around wearing skinny jeans?:rotfl:

Tucker overhears Jill talking about Devon being added to the will, he puts the pieces together on his own about Devon being his son. Against Sophia's advice, Tucker sets out to tell Devon the truth
Lily asks Cane for help with the twins after Charlie won't stop crying, Cane is able to calm him down. Devon comes over to see Lily not liking the fact she is paving the way to let Cane back into her life
Billy sneaks into the hospital to see Katherine, when he leaves Cane sees him get onto the elevator. Cane follows Billy home, he starts banging on the door wanting to be let in or he'll kick the door
Katherine wakes up, she is lost as to where she is but seems to be fine. Jill can't keep quiet and ends up telling Katherine that Tucker found out the truth. Meanwhile, Sophia tells Neil that Tucker is Devon's father

Next - Malcolm thinks Sophia is in love with Neil ; Billy calls Victoria ; Cane is tempted to tell Jill that Billy is back

So, Neil is getting creepier every day. His relationship with Katherine makes me shudder.

It was weird the way he had his arm wrapped around Katherine when they were sitting in the court room, but today when he leaned over her hospital bed and called her sweetheart it was just icky. :sick:

I know I've never called my boss "sweetheart". :sad2:

So, Neil is getting creepier every day. His relationship with Katherine makes me shudder.

It was weird the way he had his arm wrapped around Katherine when they were sitting in the court room, but today when he leaned over her hospital bed and called her sweetheart it was just icky. :sick:

I know I've never called my boss "sweetheart". :sad2:

OMG, I can't STAND Kneel Winters! I hate how he's dipping his nose in Katherine's affairs. He was even standing like Victor on Wednesday's US show. He's so smug, I can't stand him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter