The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin agrees to go along with Victor's sick plan for the sake of Delia. Kevin becomes suspicious of Billy working with Victor as they can't stand each other
Victoria enjoys her time with Sam, she then goes to Billy's trailer where she misses him by a couple of seconds. Victor arrives and lies through his teeth
Jack follows a false lead about Billy thanks to Victor. Jack leaves Kyle in the care of someone else while he leaves for Hong Kong thinking Billy is there
Lauren gets tested to see if she is a match for Delia then spends time with Jill and Delia. Jill confides in Lauren about Colin, she is through with men for now
The alarms go off at Genevieve's so Gloria's called to disarm it, she hears someone calling for help and finds Colin in the wine cellar. They're locked in together!
Kevin helps Billy sneak in to see Delia, but its a short visit. By the time Chloe comes back, we don't see Billy but Delia tells Chloe she dreamt Billy was here!

Next - Kevin asks Billy what Victor has on him ; Abby gets Ashley in trouble, Ronan confronts Ashley about her fight with Diane

vbk.jpg

Chloe is kicking herself for being with Ronan when she should've been with Delia and believing
had she not fought for custody of Delia then Billy would be here. Kevin tries to find out why Billy would let Victor call the shots. Billy tries to lie but Kevin sees right through him. Victor shows up before Billy can say anything. Colin and Gloria are stuck together, they find a craps table and look for a way out but no luck.
Genevieve sends food for Colin but its something he hates to eat. Ronan confronts Ashley and plays the tape of her confession to Abby, Ashley says Ronan has nothing on her and next time he should talk directly to her lawyer. Abby tells Victor about what she did, he in turn goes to threaten Ronan saying he'll find out and expose what Ronan's hiding if he doesn't stay away from Abby. Jill and Tucker are talking, she almost slips about Devon being Tucker's son but stops herself from doing so. Tucker wants to warn Devon about Katherine. Billy is a perfect match for Delia but Kevin is the one who is forced to lie to Chloe about being a match. Victor claims he is doing what is best for Victoria and Delia. Ronan has Ashley followed, she rips up the pictures and tosses them in a dumpster. The officer gets the pictures and gives them to Ronan, Ashley is in trouble

Next - Tucker is pissed at Abby, it looks like Ashley told him what she did ; Billy is losing his patience
with Victor ; Kevin tries to tells Victoria the truth

Monday
Billy gets good news from Victor (he's a match for DD)
Ronan confronts Ashley
Gloria and Colin discover a secret at Genevieve's place

Tuesday
Billy is heartbroken by Victoria's email
Ashley and Tucker are angry at Abby
Kevin agrees to Victor's plan

Wednesday
Adam's testimony is devastating to Sharon
Avery has shocking evidence
Colin's violence frightens Gloria

Thursday
Sharon is tempted to accept a plea bargain
Cane presents evidence against his father
Jill plans a romantic meeting

Friday
Another inmate surprises Sharon
Phyllis and Avery argue
Billy risks everything to by writing to Victoria

Abby goes to Victor for help after her mishap with Ashley’s confession

Victor promises to clean up Abby’s mess

Ronan questions Ashley about the night she hit Diane in the head with a rock

Ashley defiantly informs Ronan that he has no evidence against her and leaves

Unaware that she’s being followed Ashley throws the photos in a dumpster

Ronan reviews the photos

Victor arrives and threatens to expose Ronan’s reason for leaving town if Ronan bothers Abby again

Ashley and Tucker are furious at Abby’s betrayal

Ashley’s emotions get the better of her in public

Billy refuses to tell Kevin what Victor is using as leverage

Victor arrives at Billy’s trailer with good news – Billy is a match!

Billy is overjoyed until Victor cruelly reminds him he’s leaving town as soon as Delia is well

Kevin tells Chloe that the new test confirms that he can be Delia’s donor

Chloe is amazed and grateful

Kevin is uncomfortable when friends and family begin treating him like a hero

Victoria listens as Kevin prepares to tell her the truth

Victor adamantly keeps Billy under wraps as Delia’s surgery gets underway

Billy chafes, but the secret Victor is holding over his head keeps him in line

Victor reminds Billy that what he did to end up in a Burmese prison is unforgivable

Victoria emails Billy to tell him that Delia’s surgery went well, but she needs her Daddy all the same

Billy is tempted to respond as his hatred for Victor grows by the hour

Victoria and Billy pine for one another

Billy takes a chance and writes to Victoria

Gloria presses Colin for the story of his life

Colin and Gloria struggle to find a way out of the wine cellar

The pair are surprised to find a craps table, evidence that the house used to be a speakeasy

Gloria jams her nail file in the lock in a misguided attempt at freedom

All wine and no food make the situation increasingly fraught

Suddenly a can of tuna is passed to the inmates through a slot in the door

Gloria and Colin wonder who is in the house with them

Colin tries but fails to get the unseen person’s attention

Colin looks behind a painting and notices a safe concealed in the wall

The safe contains a clue that reveals Genevieve’s dastardly plot

To pass the time, Gloria flirts with an unresponsive Colin

Frustrated, the pair decide they may as well get drunk

Looking for his father, Cane enters the house as Gloria and Colin pass out in the cellar

Cane struggles to jimmy the broken lock

Gloria and Colin drunkenly dream on as Cane leaves without opening the door

Colin’s temper scares Gloria

Ronan arrives as Cane struggles with a smoking fire

Cane produces evidence against Colin

Jill makes plans for romance

Sam is on hand to aid Victoria after a mishap in the stables

Sharon is devastated by Adam’s cruel testimony

Avery turns the tables with shocking evidence

Adam’s attempt to send Sharon up the river blows up in his face

Sharon considers a plea bargain

Phyllis and Avery have a heated confrontation

Sharon and Daisy bump into each other in jail

Victor also knows why Ronan left? He's got b*** to threaten a detective....

Victor is really a crummy human being....does he ever do anything nice....seems the only one he has never turned on is Sharon....why is that? He has his own daughters, his sons, his wives, everyone.....

But never ever Sharon....:confused3

I hope this all comes back and bites him..all Billie has to do is threaten Victor with the fact that he knew where billy was and threatened him with stay away or your daughter will die...

Turn the tables.....Victoria will again say she is done with daddy and 1month later she will be back forgiving him.....

Never sharron???

Did you miss her court case when he lied on the stand which in turn got her
Convicted

Now he wants to play nice and help her??

Never sharron???

Did you miss her court case when he lied on the stand which in turn got her
Convicted

Now he wants to play nice and help her??

Yes but he was trying to help her not hurt her and it back fired on him....

I think Victor needs to go on another vacation for a month....or disappear again for awhile...maybe have another accident and marry someone else that finds him....

I am so tired of him I need a break.....:goodvibes

Katherine lectures Jill for forgiving Cane, Cane defends Jill to Katherine
Tucker tries warning Devon about Katherine using him to piss off Tucker
Surprise! Micheal knows Billy is back, that Kevin's being used. Helps Victor
Victoria decides to e-mail Billy, tells him that Delia needs him, they all do
Kevin's not comfortable getting all the praise for being Delia's "hero "
Tucker gets pissed at Abby, both and he Ashley issue an ultimatum to Abby
Gloria is passed out from drinking, Colin tries to open the safe he finds
Cane almost finds Gloria and Colin when he comes to return the wine Jill had
Kevin is pissed when he learns Michael is the one who told Victor to use him!
Billy is tempted to reply back to Victoria's e-mail then gives it second thoughts

Next - Sharon's trial begins, Adam takes the stand ; Jill continues to be puzzled by Colin

Lauren gets Paul to do some investigating, learns that Colin never left with Genevieve and she's been playing mind games with Jill all this time
Cane gets a chance to see his kids and Lily. Lily wonders why Cane sacrificed everything to bring down Colin yet is now leaving Colin alone
Colin gets the safe open, there are a bunch of papers inside. Colin gets a letter from Genevieve, she has has drained all of his bank accounts!
Adam runs into Heather before the trial, he asks what her strategy is. Heather wants to ruin Sharon's character, proving she's not an angel
Noah doesn't think it'd be a good idea for him to be in court but Nick tells Noah that this time around it'll be good for Sharon's family to be there
Jill tells Cane about Colin, they go back to Genevieve's to look for him. Colin and Gloria are found, Cane stays behind and he finds the safe
In court, Adam says Sharon left her kids and him for Sam, won't say she's innocent of murder. Avery shows transcripts from his last testimony

Next - New development in Sharon's trial ; Jill plans a romantic evening with Colin ; Cane may have evidence to ruin Colin

He has often reached a level of despicable that almost made me leave the show. At this point, due to the whole thing knowing that he is threatening Billy with Delia's life...he has reached a new low...being willing to sacrifice the life of a 4 year old for personal gain. I might have to quit watching for a while. Someone send me a pm when they kill Victor! What a freaking puke he is! Makes me hate the writers.

He has often reached a level of despicable that almost made me leave the show. At this point, due to the whole thing knowing that he is threatening Billy with Delia's life...he has reached a new low...being willing to sacrifice the life of a 4 year old for personal gain. I might have to quit watching for a while. Someone send me a pm when they kill Victor! What a freaking puke he is! Makes me hate the writers.

you should write to CBS then. though i wouldn't call him a freaking puke or they won't take your letter serious ;)

if a lot of people tell them they will stop watching because of the crappy direction victor's charactor is going they'll think twice.

i also don't understand why Eric hasn't spoken up and told them they are going too far.

I think Victor was calling Billys bluff...I think he would have had him tested...I don't think he would have let Delia die.....

But Billy could for sure not take that chance....

But I have to agree that they have ruined Victor for me...he use to be devious but he has turned cruel....I can't believe what he gets away with behind closed doors without even faxing him how he is....maybe it will turn out that he did all this because of a brain tumor...after all they are due to bring back that story line again....

I am glad Billy is back...I will fast forward a lot of everything else except for him and Victoria and continue to just read here...

Thanks for saving me time with the updates here HD :thumbsup2:hug:

Colin confronts Cane believing he was the one who helped Genevieve keep him hostage, Cane swears on Samantha's grave that he did no such thing
Spencer and Heather face off over Avery's win in court, she made Heather look like a fool. Heather is pissed that Spencer offered Sharon a deal
Paul worries about his kids being on the opposite side in court. Paul is also worried about the fact he is not as close to Ricky as he should be as a father
Avery tells Sharon about the deal, involuntary manslaughter and 18 months in jail. Sharon wants to take it, Victor and Avery are against it
Paul finally gets his kids together to talk, Ricky assures when he got this internship he didn't know he was facing off against his sister in court
Avery tells Nick about the plea bargain offered to Sharon, wants Nick to bring Faith and Noah to court. Nick is hesitant but agrees to do so
Cane grows impatient with the cops, he takes matters into his own hands by blowing open the safe! Cane finds something, Ronan looks impressed
In court, Sharon is about to accept the plea when Faith comes in with Noah and Nick. Sharon can't do it, refuses the deal. Nick tells Avery to win this case

Next - Sharon and Daisy meet in jail, Daisy says they have something in common - Phyllis ; Phyllis doesn't want Avery touching Lucy ; Victor tells Billy that Victoria moved on with another man

Lauren gets Paul to do some investigating, learns that Colin never left with Genevieve and she's been playing mind games with Jill all this time
Cane gets a chance to see his kids and Lily. Lily wonders why Cane sacrificed everything to bring down Colin yet is now leaving Colin alone
Colin gets the safe open, there are a bunch of papers inside. Colin gets a letter from Genevieve, she has has drained all of his bank accounts!
Adam runs into Heather before the trial, he asks what her strategy is. Heather wants to ruin Sharon's character, proving she's not an angel
Noah doesn't think it'd be a good idea for him to be in court but Nick tells Noah that this time around it'll be good for Sharon's family to be there
Jill tells Cane about Colin, they go back to Genevieve's to look for him. Colin and Gloria are found, Cane stays behind and he finds the safe

The ORIGINAL baby Faith is back! That little fella is so precious!

In court, Adam says Sharon left her kids and him for Sam, won't say she's innocent of murder. Avery shows transcripts from his last testimony

Next - New development in Sharon's trial ; Jill plans a romantic evening with Colin ; Cane may have evidence to ruin Colin

Wasn't that today's episode?

Also, what's up with Lily's dress today? Who wears that to take their twins to the park for pics? It looks more like a night out at the clubs dress to me...:confused3

I'm so sorry about that guys! The right show is posted!

Also. I didn't get Lilys dress today. There was a lot of things going on there. It was too much!

I'm so sorry about that guys! The right show is posted!

Also. I didn't get Lilys dress today. There was a lot of things going on there. It was too much!

No worries! Thanks for posting all of these spoilers for us - I really appreciate it. It saves me a lot of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter