The Young and The Restless .. Take 4 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks the writers have a problem with depression and are pessimistic...they don't write anything that is happy anymore....all their stories are so depressing to watch...

Use to get feel good feeling when watching the show years ago....the characters had their ups and downs and even when they would do mean things you still liked the character....

Why are they ruining Victor and Katherine like ghost the point where you don't even want to watch them anymore.

The fact that Victor new where to find him tells a lot about how he got there. And what would Victor have done if Billy said he would not agree....just let Delia die?

It use to be where I could not wait till the next day to see what would happen....now I watch maybe 3shows a week and fast forward parts of that...

This show for sure is loosing it's mojo and it's all the writers depressing faults.

Billy's in jail, Victor comes to see him, Billy is sure this is Victor's doing. Victor tells him about Delia having leukemia. Billy doesn't think twice about who to choose but Victor will only help him if he stays away from Victoria
Victoria is with Chloe who is trying to keep herself together as Delia gets ready for her first round of chemo treatment. Chloe still thinks the worst of Billy not knowing the truth about where Billy really is
Adam comes to see Sharon, tells her about his eye surgery. Sharon lashes out at Adam for what he did at their wedding, letting her rot in jail. Avery hears this, believes they still love each other. Avery has a proposition for Adam
Jill finds out the truth about Devon being Tucker's son but Katherine is determined not to let Tucker know which surprises Jill. Katherine says Tucker hasn't searched for his son all these years, Jill says but he put his son in his will
Tucker tells Jack of his plans to get back Jabot, asks for Jack's help even offers Jack a permanent job at Jabot. Jack doesn't trust Tucker, refuses to help. Later, Jack meets Genevieve learns Jill is trying to send her away
Nick tries to ask Phyllis about her past but she refuses to get into it. Later, Sharon is left shocked as Phyllis shows up to blame her for Nick finding out the truth about Avery being her sister!

Next - Katherine worries if Tucker learns the truth about Devon, he will let him in ; Avery looks forward to cross examining Adam ; Neil and Devon continue to disagree about his career

Monday
Jill learns Katherine's secret
Phyllis' lies shock Nick
Victor offers Billy a heartbreaking choice

Tuesday
Paul reunites with his children
Kay witholds the truth about Devon
Genevieve sets a trap for Colin

Wednesday
Tucker sabotages Jabot
Abby's plan to implicate Tucker doesn't go as planned
Colin tries to escape

Thursday
Victor reveals his plans for Billy
Cane and Lily extend a helping hand to Chloe
Abby stresses over her failed plan

Friday
Kevin decides to help Billy
Colin gets a visitor
Jill is suspicious of Colin's absence

There must be something more to this relationship then them being sisters. Why would Phyllis be so concerned to keep Avery a secret to everyone else? Is it possible that Avery is Phyllis' daughter? I know its far fetched, but what if Phyllis was raped or had a relationship when she was a kid/young teen. Got pregnant. Instead of her parents reporting it, they raised Avery has their daughter, Phyllis' YOUNGER sister. Telling Phyllis to NEVER bring it up again. When Phyllis was of age, she left. Leaving Avery behind and never looking back.

Also, when Daisy was pregnant with Lucy, Phyllis was so quick to protect Daisy. We all thought it was odd. Phyllis KNEW that Daisy raped her son. Yet, she was the only one who was willing to help her. She also told Michael that she RELATED to Daisy on a certain level.

Think about how much Phyllis wants Lucy to look at her as MOM instead of GRANDMA. She was brought up to possibly believe that its ok to confuse a child like that.

There must be something more to this relationship then them being sisters. Why would Phyllis be so concerned to keep Avery a secret to everyone else? Is it possible that Avery is Phyllis' daughter? I know its far fetched, but what if Phyllis was raped or had a relationship when she was a kid/young teen. Got pregnant. Instead of her parents reporting it, they raised Avery has their daughter, Phyllis' YOUNGER sister. Telling Phyllis to NEVER bring it up again. When Phyllis was of age, she left. Leaving Avery behind and never looking back.

Also, when Daisy was pregnant with Lucy, Phyllis was so quick to protect Daisy. We all thought it was odd. Phyllis KNEW that Daisy raped her son. Yet, she was the only one who was willing to help her. She also told Michael that she RELATED to Daisy on a certain level.

Think about how much Phyllis wants Lucy to look at her as MOM instead o

f GRANDMA. She was brought up to possibly believe that its ok to confuse a child like that.

Could be...but I think more on the line that Avery got pregnant and Phyllis took the baby to trap Danny....Avery was a young teen mom who wanted a career, didn't want to abort so Phyllis said she would take the baby...Phyllis faked her pregnancy....

This could be why she is so terrified....it really could turn her world upside down....also being they are sisters...this is why Daniel and Lucys DNA matched...not making anyone the wiser....

We may find out that Lucy is Averys grandaughter....

I hope they don't keep us hanging year to find out...they tend to keep things going a lifetime....

As for Victor...I can't wait for Billy to turn the table on Victor....I would love for Billy to be the one to be able to put him in his place....

I love the character of Billy...and I love him and Victoria together...and I love when Billy questions Victors sanity in the video:lmao:

Daniels DNA matched Lucy is because he is her father. Has nothing to do with who is or isn't his mother

Are they going to
Tell us
Who killed diane or just forget
About it

[QUOTE="Got Disney";42580622]Could be...but I think more on the line that Avery got pregnant and Phyllis took the baby to trap Danny....Avery was a young teen mom who wanted a career, didn't want to abort so Phyllis said she would take the baby...Phyllis faked her pregnancy....

This could be why she is so terrified....it really could turn her world upside down....also being they are sisters...this is why Daniel and Lucys DNA matched...not making anyone the wiser....

We may find out that Lucy is Averys grandaughter....

I hope they don't keep us hanging year to find out...they tend to keep things going a lifetime....

As for Victor...I can't wait for Billy to turn the table on Victor....I would love for Billy to be the one to be able to put him in his place....

I love the character of Billy...and I love him and Victoria together...and I love when Billy questions Victors sanity in the video:lmao:[/QUOTE]

Daniels DNA matched Lucy is because he is her father. Has nothing to do with who is or isn't his mother

Are they going to
Tell us
Who killed diane or just forget
About it

Lol....your right don't know where my mind wandered off to on that part :lmao: I got carried away...:upsidedow

Diane who popcorn:::santa:

Billy suffers six days of inhumane treatment in a barbaric Burmese prison as punishment for a mysterious transgression

The cell door is opened to reveal Victor Newman in the doorway

Billy wonders why Victor is there

Victor tells a malnourished and weakened Billy about Delia’s desperate illness

Billy is overwhelmed by fear for his daughter

Victor offers to ensure Billy’s release on one condition

Billy must agree to stay away from Victoria forever

Disgusted by Victor’s manipulation but desperate to help his daughter, Billy makes a deal with the devil

Victor and Billy return to Genoa City so that Billy can be secretly tested

Once in Genoa City, Billy realizes the extend of Victor’s thoroughness

Victor forbids Billy to reveal his presence to anyone and threatens to make Billy’s secret public

Billy sees Victoria from afar and chafes against his restrictions

Jill finds out that Katherine knows Devon is Tucker’s son

Jill warns Kay about the consequences of hiding the truth

Kay confides her worries about Devon and Tucker to Paul

Adam tells Sharon his wonderful news: his eye surgery was successful

Sharon thanks Adam for restoring her eyesight, too

The pair begin to argue about the memory card and Sharon’s affair with Sam as Avery listens unseen

Sharon tells Adam he can’t hurt her again

Later, Avery approaches Adam and tries to parlay his affection for Sharon into positive testimony at the trial
Adam refuses

Avery threatens to go hard on Adam when he’s on the stand

Nicholas asks Phyllis if she and Avery are really sisters

Phyllis confirms the relationship, but refuses to discuss her reasons for lying

Sharon is shocked when Phyllis accuses her of telling Nick about Avery

Nicholas catches Avery reminiscing over a family photo

Avery and Nicholas share some coffee

Nicholas is appalled by Phyllis’s misrepresentation and outright deceptions

Genevieve runs into Colin at Crimson Lights and tries to seduce him again

Colin ignores Genevieve’s offer

Jill arrives with news – she must withdraw from a Jabot marketing trip in order to support Delia

Genevieve agrees to take Jill’s place and leaves to pack

Still steaming over Colin and Jill’s desk top tryst, Genevieve forms a devious plan

Colin agrees to meet with Genevieve to discuss “Australian business” but opts to hide the visit from Jill

Genevieve presents a truce to her ex and offers a toast

Colin gamely agrees to fetch a bottle from the wine cellar

Genevieve locks Colin in, then departs for her trip out of town

Jill grows frustrated when Colin doesn’t arrive as planned for a very intimate dinner

When flowers arrive with a taunting note from Genevieve, Jill is irritated

Jill decides that Genevieve is just messing with her

Genevieve then cements her plan by texting Jill from Colin’s phone, confirming that Colin left town with Gen

Jill blows her stack

Colin tries to escape

As time passes, Jill begins to wonder what’s really going on with Colin

Colin gets his hopes up when someone discovers his location

Cane and Lily work together to support Chloe

Ricky Williams comes home to Genoa City with an agenda that Heather greatly opposes

Paul is surprised to see Ricky in town

Ronan and Abby look for evidence against Tucker

Abby discovers a shocking smoking gun that implicates a loved one

Abby worries about what she has set in motion

Tucker offers Jack the deal of a lifetime: a permanent contract in exchange for Jack’s help with Kay

Tucker’s sabotage nearly destroys Jabot

Jack scrambles to address the problems Tucker caused before it’s too late

Kevin helps Billy

Paul's son Ricky returns to Genoa City, he has an internship working for Avery on Sharon's case. He does background checks on the potential jury for Avery, Heather is shocked to see him working for the opposite side
Adam refuses Avery's proposition, he is subpoenaed to testify against Sharon. Avery warns if he changes his testimony from the last trial it is perjury and that she looks forward to cross examining him on the stand
Katherine is annoyed to find out Jill is back with Colin calls her hopeless. Jill goes to wait for Colin at a suite at the Athletic Club, but has no idea Genevieve set Colin up and locked up in the wine cellar before she left Genoa City
Paul finds out that Katherine has yet to tell Devon or Tucker about being related. Paul accuses Katherine of letting her hurt feelings come in the way of doing what's right, he refuses to keep quiet

Next - Lily still doesn't trust Cane ; Jill wonders where Colin is, Colin is shown screaming to be let out; Abby continues to give Ashley a hard time about Tucker

I don't post much on this thread - but I read it faithfully every day. Thank you for the updates and spoilers!

I'm so glad Billy is back - I love the character and the actor! I would love to see Victor get what is coming to him - just once! Billy & Victoria need to be together!

I'm curious about Avery & Phyllis. Phyllis isn't one of my favorite characters (especially since she took Lucy). That seems to be getting interesting.

As for who killed Diane...I wish they would just come out with it already! I'm thinking...maybe it was Nikki who done killed Diane. We haven't seen Nikki and just because she's suppose to be in rehab doesn't mean she didn't sneak out, found Diane in the park and killed her.

Thanks again for this thread!! It really helps me keep up with my favorite soap!

we haven't seen nikki because she was fired from the show wasn't she?

I don't care who killed her but I HATE when they just drop story lines like this

I don't post much on this thread - but I read it faithfully every day. Thank you for the updates and spoilers!

I'm so glad Billy is back - I love the character and the actor! I would love to see Victor get what is coming to him - just once! Billy & Victoria need to be together!

I'm curious about Avery & Phyllis. Phyllis isn't one of my favorite characters (especially since she took Lucy). That seems to be getting interesting.

As for who killed Diane...I wish they would just come out with it already! I'm thinking...maybe it was Nikki who done killed Diane. We haven't seen Nikki and just because she's suppose to be in rehab doesn't mean she didn't sneak out, found Diane in the park and killed her.

Thanks again for this thread!! It really helps me keep up with my favorite soap!

we haven't seen nikki because she was fired from the show wasn't she?

I don't care who killed her but I HATE when they just drop story lines like this

I'm with you - I hate it when a story line is dropped with no conclusion.

But if Nikki was "fired" and they don't replace her - it's a "perfect out" - Nikki killed Diane in a blind rage and will be sent away (only to come back when they work things out with Melody or hire another actress to replace her.) Just my version :rotfl:

According to Tristan's twitter account, looks like he'll soon be leaving Y&R

Rumor has it that Tristan is not the only one leaving Y&R

well its just rumors. Nothing final. But I'm hearing that Genie Francis (Genevieve) is leaving for good too.

Also, with MTS, I have NO idea. Some websites say she's being replaced as Nikki Newman and other websites say she will be back. MTS hasn't said anything about coming back to Y&R on her verified Twitter page.

Ashley gets annoyed with Abby who continues to accuse Tucker of murder. Ashley reminds Abby of the fact she ran down Tucker and he saved her behind from going to prison. Abby tells Ashley to watch her back before she ends up like Diane
Jack finds out someone has stopped all shipping for Jabot, he realizes its Tucker's doing and sets out to do damage control. Jack gets Jabot back on track, realizes the warnings about Katherine were right and joins hands with Tucker!
Ashley moves back in with Tucker, they plan to get married again. Ashley gets another photo in the mail and freaks out. Abby who is wearing a wire trying to set up Tucker instead lands Ashley in trouble! Ashley says she was in the park, did something that night that has come back to haunt her!
Lily is pissed that Daniel went to her father, he is trying to control her life and she doesn't want that. Lily wants Daniel to leave her alone. Meanwhile, Jill is convinced Colin has left Genoa City with Genevieve not knowing he is inside the wine cellar getting drunk

Next - Billy is back in Genoa City, asks Victor if Victoria has been spending a lot of time with Delia. Victor tells him to stay away from Victoria ; Sam tells Victoria she needs someone to take care of her, someone like him ; Abby threatens to have Tucker charged with kidnapping

She tweeted this from her Verified Twitter account over an hour ago...

"Oops. I take it back. Apparently my run on Y&R is soon coming to an end. It was a fun ride!"

"I have to say I was a wee bit bummed. But looking at Jack makes it hard to be down about anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter