The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

great update.

Ouch and hour and 15 minutes. that is long.

looks like a great time when u got there.

great pics

Late but here. Your index was very helpful. Your girls are beautiful and I love all the pics. We missed you by one week last Sept. We are going back Sept. 2008 and staying at the POP for the first time. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup2

Chapter 15 - Day 3 Part 1

Mickey and Stitch woke us up this morning as usual and we all bounded out of bed. Well, okay...so we didn't really bound but it is easier getting up at Disneyworld!

You're right, it is!

Well, someone thought why don't we get on this Epcot bus and then just hop on the monorail and that will be faster then waiting on another MK bus. Ya, sure it will be. :rolleyes:

Who was that someone? I'm guessing it was DH?

Got to the ticket and transportation centre and changed monorails and finally got to MK about an hour and 15 mins after we left. Ya, that was faster then waiting for the next bus.....:lmao:

Wow, that did take a long time.:rotfl:

The girls had to do a dance with a fireman because when a fireman asks you to dance the answer is always yes!

I dunno...my hubby is a fireman. Not like he asks me often, but I usually turn him down. He's a really bad dancer!!:lmao:

First stop - Haunted Mansion! We tried to do this one on our first day here but it was just re-opening after its re-furb and the line ups were huge so we gave it a miss. Today there was almost no line up! Score!

Here are a couple of photos I played with...spooky!

hauntedmansion2-1.jpg

hauntedmansion3-1.jpg

I like those pics! Wish I would have thought to do that!

It was HG's turn to be put to work by Disney....I still think we should get an employee discount for doing this! :rotfl2:

IMG_7593.jpg
You all really do have to do that a lot! I think we had to do that once on the last trip.:laughing:

Today we had an early lunch ressie and after our little adventure to get to the park we didn't have much time left so we started to make our way over to Crystal Palace.

I think that is such a pretty building! I have a good picture of it coming up soon in my TR!:banana: ;)

And we kept waiting....and waiting....and waiting.....

Oh, no! I hate it when that happens! So, how long did you wait?popcorn::

Sarah,

I love the pix.

Even after your transportation journey, you have smiles on your faces...:thumbsup2

You must have a very approachable feeling about your family as you've gotten the wait time tags several times......

Hey Jordan...how could we not have smiles on, we were at Disney!

We got those wait tags all the time!

great update.

Ouch and hour and 15 minutes. that is long.

looks like a great time when u got there.

great pics

Thanks Scott! It was a great time!

Late but here. Your index was very helpful. Your girls are beautiful and I love all the pics. We missed you by one week last Sept. We are going back Sept. 2008 and staying at the POP for the first time. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup2

POP was great! You are going to love it there!

You're right, it is!

Who was that someone? I'm guessing it was DH?

Wow, that did take a long time.:rotfl:

I dunno...my hubby is a fireman. Not like he asks me often, but I usually turn him down. He's a really bad dancer!!:lmao:

I like those pics! Wish I would have thought to do that!

You all really do have to do that a lot! I think we had to do that once on the last trip.:laughing:

I think that is such a pretty building! I have a good picture of it coming up soon in my TR!:banana: ;)

Oh, no! I hate it when that happens! So, how long did you wait?popcorn::

Hey Tat! Nice to see you my friend!

How long did we wait? You'll have to keep waiting to find out! :rotfl:

Hiya Hiya Hiya!

I was a bit behind too, but am back up to speed now. Bummer about 2 days in a row of getting soaked but very cool to get to dry off in Le Cellier! It looked liks some really good eats and I know DW will enjoy the glowing drinks :D

Very cool night pics at EPCOT and yes, front row for Soarin is a must. And I had wondered if they used the same footage as the one at DL, so now I know :thumbsup2

Wonderful pictures from Tink's dancing and great matching PJs! DW and the DDs usually do that but this year the girls wanted to pick out their own. Nice tree and good presents, looks like we still don't know what Hippo got. And that pineapple???

I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Hiya Hiya Hiya!

I was a bit behind too, but am back up to speed now. Bummer about 2 days in a row of getting soaked but very cool to get to dry off in Le Cellier! It looked liks some really good eats and I know DW will enjoy the glowing drinks :D

Very cool night pics at EPCOT and yes, front row for Soarin is a must. And I had wondered if they used the same footage as the one at DL, so now I know :thumbsup2

Wonderful pictures from Tink's dancing and great matching PJs! DW and the DDs usually do that but this year the girls wanted to pick out their own. Nice tree and good presents, looks like we still don't know what Hippo got. And that pineapple???

I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Your DW will most definately enjoy the glowing drinks! :thumbsup2

Soarin is exactly the same as in California except I think the oranges have a stronger smell in Florida and Florida definately loads slower! That line takes forever, even with a fast pass! :headache:

I did tell you all what Hippo got for Christmas - you'll have to go back and re-read! :rolleyes1

Thanks a LOT! I saw the link for your TR on my friend, DisneyMom5's, TR and I thought I'd check it out. I stayed up until 2:00am reading it! I'm just a wee bit tired now after the kids woke me up at 7:00am. Oh well, it's a great TR! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks a LOT! I saw the link for your TR on my friend, DisneyMom5's, TR and I thought I'd check it out. I stayed up until 2:00am reading it! I'm just a wee bit tired now after the kids woke me up at 7:00am. Oh well, it's a great TR! Can't wait to read more!

Oh no! I am sorry! Glad you are enjoying though! Hopefully another update will be up soon!

:cool1: An update for New Year's! :thumbsup2

Just for you Love! :thumbsup2

Hey Sarah.......can you tell the weatherman to keep the rain up there. We're bracing for a big storm Friday and Saturday...

I was just popping in to say hi.....:)

Cute trippie!!! Your girls are adorable. I know all about the dance thing....my DD14 has been dancing non-stop since age two. She has cut down to 3 days a week with extensive 8th grade homework but still loves it!! Can't wait for more.:goodvibes

Cute trippie!!! Your girls are adorable. I know all about the dance thing....my DD14 has been dancing non-stop since age two. She has cut down to 3 days a week with extensive 8th grade homework but still loves it!! Can't wait for more.:goodvibes

Thanks NJ2Boardwalk! Welcome to the thread!

Just givin ya a little bump Sarah, since you had almost fallen to page 3!! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter