The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Hey guys,
The higher ups are askng me to do my job. I posted this link in the thread yesterday,

Quote:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669338

With the new server switching over tonite So maybe the thread can stay on-topic. As I said in the link, off topic conversations can be done over on the Family Board, Community Board, Compassionate Board, etc.

Hey Sarah, Great pictures. The girls look really cute and happy!!! I love Belle's ballerina photos they are great!

Hey guys,
The higher ups are askng me to do my job. I posted this link in the thread yesterday,

Quote:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669338

With the new server switching over tonite So maybe the thread can stay on-topic. As I said in the link, off topic conversations can be done over on the Family Board, Community Board, Compassionate Board, etc.

I'm confused. What does that mean? You can only post stuff and pics about your trip and only talk about the trip? We can't talk about the pics posted or what? Sorry, but I don't know too much about this and I am starting my own PTR and want to know. Thanks!

I'm confused. What does that mean? You can only post stuff and pics about your trip and only talk about the trip? We can't talk about the pics posted or what? Sorry, but I don't know too much about this and I am starting my own PTR and want to know. Thanks!

I means I just got my hand slapped for posting my Christmas pictures here.

You didn't do anything wrong earthfaries, I did.

I know it was off topic but I thought being a family board that the mods would have looked the other way as we all posted pics of our kids' Christmases but apparently not.

Chapter 15 - Day 3 Part 1

Mickey and Stitch woke us up this morning as usual and we all bounded out of bed. Well, okay...so we didn't really bound but it is easier getting up at Disneyworld!

Got dressed, had breakfast and headed for the bus.

You know, the usual routine at this point.

We were heading for Magic Kingdom today we got to the bus stop just in time to see the bus pulling away. Timing is everything...:rolleyes:

Well, someone thought why don't we get on this Epcot bus and then just hop on the monorail and that will be faster then waiting on another MK bus. Ya, sure it will be. :rolleyes:

Anyways...we hopped on the Epcot bus and soon were on our way!

Got to Epcot and realized we can't just get on the monorail without first going through the bag check line up. Got in the line, checked the bag and then went up, up, up to the monorail platform.

Took the kids "just in case" photos while we waited...

IMG_7576.jpg

IMG_7577.jpg

Monorail pulled up and we jumped on. The girls wanted to "surf"!

IMG_7579.jpg

Got to the ticket and transportation centre and changed monorails and finally got to MK about an hour and 15 mins after we left. Ya, that was faster then waiting for the next bus.....:lmao:

Got through the gates and stopped for a photo

IMG_7580.jpg

The girls had to do a dance with a fireman because when a fireman asks you to dance the answer is always yes!

IMG_7583.jpg

The girls got a sticker for their efforts and we moved along and stopped for another photo with the castle

IMG_7584.jpg

First stop - Haunted Mansion! We tried to do this one on our first day here but it was just re-opening after its re-furb and the line ups were huge so we gave it a miss. Today there was almost no line up! Score!

Here are a couple of photos I played with...spooky!

hauntedmansion2-1.jpg

hauntedmansion3-1.jpg

Next we wanted to go be pirates! Arg! I'm a pirate! pirate:

IMG_7592.jpg

Okay, so clearly I am not a pirate but the rest of the crew are! :rotfl:

It was HG's turn to be put to work by Disney....I still think we should get an employee discount for doing this! :rotfl2:

IMG_7593.jpg

We managed to excape the pirates this time but the girls were ready for them!

IMG_7596-1.jpg

After we pried them out of the gift shop we spotted these two and stopped for a visit!

IMG_7598.jpg

Today we had an early lunch ressie and after our little adventure to get to the park we didn't have much time left so we started to make our way over to Crystal Palace.

Stopped for a couple of photos along the way....

IMG_7601.jpg

IMG_7602.jpg

When we got there we still had a bit of time to spare so the girls and I went to look in some shops while HG braved the huge check in line up.

We met back up and waited....and took some pics....

IMG_7605.jpg

IMG_7608.jpg

IMG_7611.jpg

And we kept waiting....and waiting....and waiting.....

Hey I must have logged on just at the right time. :banana:

I must say that was the youngest-looking Peter Pan I have ever scene.

Hey I must have logged on just at the right time. :banana:

I must say that was the youngest-looking Peter Pan I have ever scene.

Looks like you came just in time for another exciting update! :rotfl2:

It was a very young Peter Pan. Saw him a couple of times...

Fantastic update!! I love all your pictures, but this one was my favorite:

IMG_7596-1.jpg

The girls are adorable.

Your writing is wonderful. I can't wait to read more popcorn::.

Yay! An update! I love the adventure to get to MK. Don't you love all of those "brilliant" WDW thoughts that we act upon, even when we KNOW deep down that they probably won't work!?! Oh well, at least you weren't just sitting at the bus stop.. you were up and about at the World!

And, I was going to say the same thing about Peter Pan.. holy cow! He can't be any older than 14!!

Was it as hot this day as the others? You all look refreshed!

Fantastic update!! I love all your pictures, but this one was my favorite:

IMG_7596-1.jpg

The girls are adorable.

Your writing is wonderful. I can't wait to read more popcorn::.

Thanks Mrsk! The girls had fun with all the "props" aka souveniers in the gifts shops!

Yay! An update! I love the adventure to get to MK. Don't you love all of those "brilliant" WDW thoughts that we act upon, even when we KNOW deep down that they probably won't work!?! Oh well, at least you weren't just sitting at the bus stop.. you were up and about at the World!

And, I was going to say the same thing about Peter Pan.. holy cow! He can't be any older than 14!!

Was it as hot this day as the others? You all look refreshed!

I knew that one wasn't going to work but someone had it in his mind that it would be faster and there was going to be no talking him out of it so off we went. :rolleyes:

Peter Pan kind of creeped me out to tell you the truth....wasn't sure if he was actually "he" or not. Still not sure. :rolleyes1

Great update.... Good to know that route isn't a good plan... I fugured as much... but now we know for sure :thumbsup2

Great update! Love your Christmas pics too, very cute. the pics of the girls in the Nutcracker look great too.

:cool1: Update :cool1:

Love the pictures!!!

I also couldn't believe how young peter pan is in your pic! Is he a really little teen or a tween? Looks like my son's age!!! Even his legs are so small:rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about your dining experience at CP. Just how long did you end up waiting:confused:

Am I the only one not getting alerts to updates? :confused3

Great update.... Good to know that route isn't a good plan... I fugured as much... but now we know for sure :thumbsup2

I knew it wasn't going to be a good route but....oh well...at least we were moving!

Great update! Love your Christmas pics too, very cute. the pics of the girls in the Nutcracker look great too.

Thanks kaysmommie!

:cool1: Update :cool1:

Love the pictures!!!

I also couldn't believe how young peter pan is in your pic! Is he a really little teen or a tween? Looks like my son's age!!! Even his legs are so small:rotfl:

Can't wait to hear about your dining experience at CP. Just how long did you end up waiting:confused:

Thanks earthfaries!

You'll have to stay tuned to hear about CP! ;)

Am I the only one not getting alerts to updates? :confused3
No I'm not getting any. I just decided to check because normally I have too many!!!!

By the way great update!!:thumbsup2 But umm that was a compliment on my earlier post, NOT pressure for an update. I wouldn't do a thing like that remember? I am a good friend and good friends would never cause pressure!:rolleyes1
maybe try to steer you in the right direction, but never pressure or pull you into something you DON"T want to do!!!

Anyway, love the update. As usual your pics are great!! Love the surfing!!!

Ummm your Peter Pan scared me silly!!!!
I love the Pirate Pics. Cap. Jack better watch out!

I love the girls outfits in those Pics. So cute!:goodvibes
Sooooooo CP?!!!:banana: :banana:

I can't wait for your next update!!!

*Compliment here I could say, YUCK I'm never reading this again!!!!!:rotfl2: )

No I'm not getting any. I just decided to check because normally I have too many!!!!

By the way great update!!:thumbsup2 But umm that was a compliment on my earlier post, NOT pressure for an update. I wouldn't do a thing like that remember? I am a good friend and good friends would never cause pressure!:rolleyes1
maybe try to steer you in the right direction, but never pressure or pull you into something you DON"T want to do!!!

Anyway, love the update. As usual your pics are great!! Love the surfing!!!

Ummm your Peter Pan scared me silly!!!!
I love the Pirate Pics. Cap. Jack better watch out!

I love the girls outfits in those Pics. So cute!:goodvibes
Sooooooo CP?!!!:banana: :banana:

I can't wait for your next update!!!

*Compliment here I could say, YUCK I'm never reading this again!!!!!:rotfl2: )

Glad to hear I am not the only one not getting updates. Thought it was just me.

You never put any pressure on me! Never! Not our dear, sweet, innocent LeeLee! :rotfl:

Thanks, I thought they were pretty cute too! :goodvibes

Sarah,

I love the pix.

Even after your transportation journey, you have smiles on your faces...:thumbsup2

You must have a very approachable feeling about your family as you've gotten the wait time tags several times......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter