The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Chapter 12 - Let the countdown begin!

I decided yesterday that it was time to start the official countdown to Disneyworld. I wanted and tried really hard to hold off until 30 days but I couldn't make it will start at 31! Close enough, right? ;)

Yesterday I made the calendar and today we start counting!

I kind of messed up on the size of my lettering though. "Disneyworld" didn't really fit once I tried to put it all together but I wasn't in the mood to start over so the D kind of hangs over the edge!

Here it is!

Drum roll please......

IMG_7143.jpg

LOVE the Calendar!! I am totally going to make one when it gets close to our trip...which is a long time out now but I'm locking this idea away in my mind for future reference!

I loved the random pictures! You have a beautiful family! And what a great idea on the glow necklaces! I'm totally going to buy some in advance. I love Michael's!

You are getting SOOO close to your trip! I'm excited for you, and jealous too!

LOVE the Calendar!! I am totally going to make one when it gets close to our trip...which is a long time out now but I'm locking this idea away in my mind for future reference!

Thanks for the nice comment on it! I was pretty happy with the way it turned out except for the fact that Disneyworld didn't fit on when all was said and done! :rolleyes: Oh well! Wasn't going to start over at that point!

I loved the random pictures! You have a beautiful family! And what a great idea on the glow necklaces! I'm totally going to buy some in advance. I love Michael's!

You are getting SOOO close to your trip! I'm excited for you, and jealous too!

Thanks! I think they are pretty cute but I may be a little biased! ;)

Someone else (I can't remember who) told me about stock piling the glow stuff because it is so stinking expensive to buy there! I thought it was a brilliant idea!

27 days to go! Your trip will come up faster then you think it will. Time seems to fly when the kids are little like yours are! Just keep thinking Disney thoughts! :cloud9:

Sarah, I saw your link from my report so I jumped over! Great plans and I love the random pics, I've always enjoyed looking at other people's pics! That mountain pic is gorgeous! Your girls are adorable and I can't wait to read more!

Hi Sarah! I have been popping in here and there reading but not really posting and I apologize becasue I love your Pre trippie. That countdown calendar is cute! I'll be stopping by as much as possible the next few days to check up on you and my other fellow pre trippers. I wish I had a laptop--becasue how will I survive for 10 days with NO DIS?!?

Sarah, I saw your link from my report so I jumped over! Great plans and I love the random pics, I've always enjoyed looking at other people's pics! That mountain pic is gorgeous! Your girls are adorable and I can't wait to read more!

Glad to have you join us over here! Thanks for the kind words!

Hi Sarah! I have been popping in here and there reading but not really posting and I apologize becasue I love your Pre trippie. That countdown calendar is cute! I'll be stopping by as much as possible the next few days to check up on you and my other fellow pre trippers. I wish I had a laptop--becasue how will I survive for 10 days with NO DIS?!?

Nothing like guilting you all out of hiding! :rotfl: I know how you feel about the no Dis thing. It is going to seem so strange not being on here everyday! Of course, by then I'll be "there" but still.....

Just stopping by to say hi! :wave:

Waving hi back at you!

Hi, Sarah! Sorry, it was a busy weekend but I'm back now! :surfweb:

popcorn:: Bring it on!

Sorry, didn't mean to bring on the guilt trip! Hope you had a good busy weekend!

Chapter 14 - Good news!

Tink can come with us!

The passport office came through for us and her passport arrived this morning.

Scared the living daylights out of me when the doorbell rang early this morning and I had to answer the door in my jammies but oh well!

We're going to Disneyworld! !

All of us!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: I was getting Worried!!!!

I've just started reading this pre-trippie and had to comment! I felt totally strange taking the LGMHs! We ended up taking a few of other colors just so we wouldn't look weird. And then I sent DH in to grab a few more! Its so funny that they are free, but it feels wrong just taking them! (Not that it stopped me! LMAO)

Must get More LGMH's...I am off to The Home Depot...In the Morning!!!! :lmao:

Chapter 12 - Let the countdown begin!

I decided yesterday that it was time to start the official countdown to Disneyworld. I wanted and tried really hard to hold off until 30 days but I couldn't make it will start at 31! Close enough, right? ;)

Yesterday I made the calendar and today we start counting!

I kind of messed up on the size of my lettering though. "Disneyworld" didn't really fit once I tried to put it all together but I wasn't in the mood to start over so the D kind of hangs over the edge!

Here it is!

Drum roll please......

IMG_7143.jpg

How in The Heck Did I miss this...I Love your Calendar!!!!!!!.....Did you do it Yourself....I did not see it when I visited You :rolleyes1 :lmao:

It is Awesome ...I must Show DisneyMom!!!!

:thumbsup2

Nothing like guilting you all out of hiding! I know how you feel about the no Dis thing. It is going to seem so strange not being on here everyday! Of course, by then I'll be "there" but still.....

LOL! I read your post (the guilt one) when I came here AFTER I posted!!! I was thinking "Now she'll think thats why I posted!" hahaha.

I almost bought a laptop JUST so I can get on the DIS while down there..now that would be bad...let's make this trip cost me another $1,000+. No thanks. I'll try and pop on next week from Disneyquest like I did last year.

HI!1 How is everything going..its getting closer!:woohoo:

It is getting close - I think we are at 23 (24) days now! The kids are so stinking excited that they are getting difficult to deal with! But so am I so.....:rolleyes1

:woohoo: I was getting Worried!!!!

Must get More LGMH's...I am off to The Home Depot...In the Morning!!!! :lmao:

How in The Heck Did I miss this...I Love your Calendar!!!!!!!.....Did you do it Yourself....I did not see it when I visited You :rolleyes1 :lmao:

It is Awesome ...I must Show DisneyMom!!!!

:thumbsup2

Do you guys not have a calendar going yet? Better get on that or I am going to tell the kids you were denying them the joys of not only a countdown but a craft project and a daily party with stickers! :laughing:

LOL! I read your post (the guilt one) when I came here AFTER I posted!!! I was thinking "Now she'll think thats why I posted!" hahaha.

I almost bought a laptop JUST so I can get on the DIS while down there..now that would be bad...let's make this trip cost me another $1,000+. No thanks. I'll try and pop on next week from Disneyquest like I did last year.

You nearly bought a laptop! You silly girl! Okay, so it is something I would consider doing but then I have a problem when it comes to stuff like that! :upsidedow

Good Morning, Sarah!!!

I was just wondering, when do your children start school? We start pretty late, 9/5, most schools have already started by then.

HOW MANY DAYS???

:dance3:

looks like you have just as many days as me to wait to get to WDW :dance3: :dance3: hoooray!!

now that I'm all caught up on my other threads and DDad's thread is quiet for once I'm gonna go and catch up with yours. :thumbsup2

your daughters are beautiful!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 just had to say that since i finally read the first post in your pre-tr! :rotfl: That's so cool that your oldest has danced professionally already! Wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter