The Wilderness Must Be Explored (for 15 days!)- A Mother/Daughter Trip! NEW 3/6

ONLY 3 WEEKS UNTIL WE SET FOOT ON DISNEY PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2:wave2::joker::blush:::yes:::bitelip::hyper::lovestruc::3dglasses:love::laughing::woohoo:

Me? Excited? Whatever do you mean?

Plans for Saturday, August 17th

Today is Animal Kingdom Day. In just about every sense of the word. Literally, it would be difficult to have a day more centered around this area of Disney property.

This is going to be an EXCELLENT ANIMALRIFIC DAY! Not only do we get to look at all the various animals in so many different ways -- we are going to climb a mountain and face a Yeti! And the food will reflect the flavors of the region which is a wonderful way to bring it all together. I think AK is an under-rated park.

After breakfasting at Sassy's, we'll get a bus to Animal Kingdom. I've never seen any kind of rope drop "show" at Animal Kingdom, so I'm hoping that we make it in time to see something. I don't think there is an actual show, but hopefully there are a few characters waiting to welcome us! And if not, we get to walk into the park behind a rope, and watch it drop. Goody!

tree-of-life.jpg

The park opens at 9, and honestly, I don't know what our first destination will be! We would have already been on the Safari and Everest, so maybe we'll head over to the animal trails to see some early risers? It depends on what we are in the mood for.

Tiger-maintn.jpg

Around 11:00, we'll head out to get a bus--- to Animal Kingdom Lodge! Actually, we are really headed to Kidani Village! I am super excited to visit this resort. The pictures are amazing!

Most people forget - me included - that the resorts have some great restaurants to choose from. Well, with the Duck's guidance we are visiting different resorts with the sole purpose of feeding the Rumblies in our Tummies.

kida09a8.jpg

We have a Sanaa reservation at 12pm. I'm looking for some good Indian inspired food! Yummmmmy. It should be a fairly light meal. Probably just a meat dish with some basmati rice. And mango lassi. mmmmmmmmm.

Indian food was never high on my list of cuisine choices because I assumed it was all hot and spicy. There is a lot of flavor packed into each bite. And if it is too spicy, it can be toned down with some yogurt. Delicious!

kida09a33.jpg

After lunch, we might explore for a bit before heading back to Animal Kingdom! You didn't think we were done yet, did you?

We'll spend the day doing whatever we please. Maybe a show or two, many rides. I know DINOSAUR, Expedition Everest, and Primeval Whirl will definitely be on the agenda. At least twice!

Of course, we will visit the most important Princess of them all! POCAHONTAS! (I had a dream a few nights ago that I met her and gave her a hug. It was perfect.)

Pocahontas is on the TV as we speak. Grandmother Willow is so wise and powerful!

6477180575_44e5963ea7_z.jpg

Around 3:15/3:30, we'll grab a snack and find a spot to watch the parade! I have NEVER seen the parade and I am so excited! I've seen pictures and it looks amazing. So much detail!

Does anyone know the BEST place to watch the parade? We want to be able to catch every smidgen of excitement!

After the parade, we'll enjoy basically a free reign of the park, since most everyone seems to leave soon after. The plan is to stay through closing so I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun. Also, we're very excited to see Animal Kingdom at "night". Animal Kingdom has always been a morning park for us. Not that we don't like it, in fact we LOVE it, but we usually tackle it over a few days instead of staying for one long day.

At closing (7pm) we'll head to the buses. And BACK to Animal Kingdom lodge! I am super excited to step foot in this resort again. It was my very first resort on my very first trip ever when I was 12! I think it will be amazing to be back.

akl4.jpg

Funny story. My Dad planned our first trip to Disney. He picked Animal Kingdom Lodge just because he thought it was cool. He didn't have any idea about Value/Moderate/Deluxe. He just chose it. My present day brain is thinking....if you had gone with a Value or Moderate, could we have stayed longer???? :rotfl:

That trip was so enjoyable with our family. Daddy Duck planned it all and at that time in our lives we had no idea about all the information available here and the planning resources to be utilized. AKL was chosen "because I thought the kids would enjoy the animals." And we even got pixie-dusted with a room upgrade. Giraffes could be seen every day from our balcony. And that was the supposedly a once in a lifetime trip for us. Little did we know.... :hyper:

Why are we going to Animal Kingdom lodge? Well, we have dinner reservations at Jiko! Before heading in to our signature dining experience, we'll probably change into something a little more sophisticated than our park attire.

This was one of those reservations that was an "eh" for Mama and a MUST-DO for me. I've seen so many reviews and I just can't wait to try so many unique flavors!

After our lovely dinner, we'll head back to the hotel to PACK. Yes. Pack. How dare I utter such a horrific word!

Don't worry though. Breathe. It will be alright!

Because tomorrow we are heading to the Yacht Club, and a whole new set of adventures! :woohoo:

magic-band-colors.jpg

If you know anything about the next MyMagic+ test, you'll know that we are staying at an eligible resort! Our FP+ reservations are made, our colors are chosen, and we are ready to be techie guinea pigs. Keep reading to hear more about our FP+ adventures!!!

Next Post

Plans for Sunday, August 18th

It's MOVING DAY! It's MOVING DAY!

It is our last morning at French Quarter, because we are off to the Yacht Club!

So happy to go to a new-to-me resort. So sad to say good-bye to our Home Resort. Such conflicting emotions! :):sad::rotfl2:

(That's right! If you've been keeping track, we will be staying at a Value, Moderate, and Deluxe during our stay!)

Our plan is to wake up without an alarm, as this is supposed to be our "easy" day.

Our first stop will be a quick breakfast at Sassy's. Then, we'll settle our room bill (hopefully without passing out) and arrange the transfer of our luggage via bell services. So helpful! :thumbsup2

After that, we'll get a bus to Epcot. Once there, we'll walk though Future World-resisting the urge to ride anything-and head out through the International Gateway. Soon, we'll be arriving at the Yacht Club!

I know that we may not have our room available yet, but we are going to check-in as soon as possible! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It is going to be a VERY exciting check-in process. We are getting MAGICBANDS!!!!

Gotta love being one of the first (10,000 or so) people to try a new technology. A bit exciting, but a bit scary. Love things when they work and hate them when they don't.

Since we will be away before our trip, I had them shipped directly to the Yacht Club, so theoretically, they should be waiting for us when we arrive! I chose a pink magicband and Mama chose red. I can't wait to see them and try them on!

I really hope they are comfortable. Sometimes the bracelets you get at other parks/fairs are a sticky mess. These bands are adjustable which is a definite plus and there are some cute covers available -- Minnie Mouse dots anyone? I love that the bracelet will work for everything. So convenient that it is always easily accessible on your wrist vs. a card tucked away. We shall see.....

(I know that not everybody is a fan, and quite frankly, I don't know if I am either. I'm super excited because we will have 1 week as "normal" and 1 week with the magicband. We'll be able to see the differences and see if it helps or hinders our park touring. Plus, I love trying new technology.)

We'll get all of the magicband information, double and triple check that our APs are linked, and get our room information. I booked a standard view. I know that usually those views aren't ideal, but hey, we're at a Deluxe. We'll deal with it gladly!

If our room is ready, I'm sure we'll head there to check it out. We won't have our luggage yet, but it will be awesome to see the room! If the room isn't available yet, I'm sure we'll find somewhere to relax.

Hmmmmm....I wonder if we should bring our suits with us and spend the morning at Stormalong Bay?? Lunch by the pool, perhaps??

Loving the idea of a mini waterpark at my resort! Why spend time traveling to another park when you can head downstairs?! (Thank you Bounce Back offer!)

Around 1:30-1:45, we'll get ready to go the Magic Kingdom!

Since today is our easy day, originally, we weren't supposed to go to any park until evening. Well...that plan has changed. You don't think I'd waste any FP+ reservations, do you???

Since we still want it to be a relaxing day, we don't want to spend a ton of time at Magic Kingdom. I know that I want to spend time admiring all of the details that we usually miss. However, there is definitely some wild fun to be had!

We have FP+ for Big Thunder Mtn. from 1:45-2:45pm. I'm assuming we'll get there closer to 2:30. Then we are off on a cruise....the Jungle Cruise! We have FP+ 2:45-3:45pm.

Then, it's a nice leisurely walk over to Tomorrowland for Buzz, with FP+ 4-5pm. After that, it's back to Main Street to meet the Princesses, with FP+ 5-6pm.

Climbing a mountain, :scared1: cruising a river, :drive:defending the universe :3dglasses and bowing before royalty:worship:. Yup, just an EASY day! :rotfl:

We should be meeting Princess around 5:30, because we should be leaving the Magic Kingdom around 5:45.

It is time for a Monorail trip! We're off to dinner at 'Ohana at 6:30!

I am so excited for this food! I've seen so many pictures of all of the noodles, pot stickers, meat, and DESSERT! Oh my. It's going to be so good. Plus, I get a lei!

My tummy is smiling --- if that is at all possible....

After dinner, we'll head back to the Magic Kingdom because it is open until 1am! (See? This is why we had an easy morning. NO SLEEPING!)

After staying until the wee hours at the Magic Kingdom, it's back to the Yacht Club we go. Hopefully our luggage will be waiting in our room so that we can unpack quickly and head off to sleep. :faint: We have more MagicBand fun scheduled for tomorrow!!!

Next Post

Really? Only 16 more days until we Fly the Friendly Skies to arrive at an airport in Orlando where a Chariot called the Magical Express awaits to whisk us away to a Resort of Animated Gloriousness?!?!?!?!?!??! :hyper:

Plans for Monday, August 19th

It is our first morning waking up at the Yacht Club, the sun will (hopefully) be shining, and it is time to go BREAK THOSE PLATES!

After a quick breakfast, it is off to Hollywood Studios. We'll join the mad dash to Toy Story Mania, assuming we'll be able to do so, we will grab FP- for later, ride stand-by, and then ride with FP+!!! YES. THREE RIDES ON TOY STORY MANIA!

I am hoping to be able to get a decent score by this round of playing. We do own the Toy Story Mania for WII but it just isn't the same. Perhaps I should build up my muscles for all that string pulling!

toy-story-mania-00.jpg

After Toy Story, we might go see a show or see another attraction that we haven't yet experienced. This is our last---planned--- extended time in Hollywood Studios, so we need to make sure we see as much as we can!

Around 10:30, we'll head over for a nice, leisurely ride in an elevator courtesy of FP+!

FastPassPlus --- is it a good thing or a bad thing? Discuss.

01b-Tower-of-Terror.jpg

Then it is lunch time at Mom's house! We have reservations at Prime Time for 11:20am. We're going to slyly say to our waiter/tress that we are ready to have a good time! We want ALL of the antics. Bring 'em on. I'm not afraid of a little time-out!!!!

After Lauren's "less-than-stellar" meal with Mom on her last trip I am sure we can make up for it this time. I just might have a talk with Mom/Dad/Brother/Sister/Cousin.....

tumblr_lsr53ae9O51r1m2tjo1_500.jpg

After lunch, we'll have a lot more fun, ending with our Rock 'n' Rollercoaster FP+ reservation (1:20-2:20).

After that, I foresee a trip to Stormalong Bay!

I think "Stormalong" may be a bit misleading when all I can picture in my mind is a leisurely tube ride on the lazy river :)

stormalongbay1.jpg

Post-swim, we'll casually just stroll into Epcot!!!! THAT IS SO COOL!!!

International_Gateway_Epcot.jpg

Dinner will be had in a country of our choice and we'll have an amazing time touring the world and getting some thrills!

Epcot closes at 9, but Hollywood Studios doesn't close until midnight. If we we want to go crazy, we might head back for one or two more trips down the elevator. Or we might head to Downtown Disney. Or we might explore the Boardwalk. Or we might go swimming. OR.......... get the picture? Not a clue!

SO MANY CHOICES!!!!!

Wherever we end up, we'll have an awesome time!

Next Post

Plans for Tuesday, August 20th

This is our last morning to take it easy. We'll need a chance to sleep in and recharge because from here on out, it's commando 24/7! NO SLEEPING IN DISNEY!!!

Ya' know, we say "from here on out"; however, I wonder what out touring style will have been like up until this point. Did we relax and enjoy or did "Commando Tour Guide Barbie" prevail? :rotfl2:

After sleeping a bit, we might head for a morning swim at Stormalong Bay. Around 10, we'll get cleaned up and head to Animal Kingdom!

600-treeoflife.jpg

I love Animal Kingdom! I love the colors, I love the themes, and and I love that you can meet Pocahontas!!! I guarantee that if she is not our first stop, she will be soon after!

We have FP+ for Kali River Rapids from 12-1pm. I'm really excited about this one because it will be the middle of the day, nice and hot, the line will be long, and we'll walk right on!

A nice way to cool off in the afternoon sun and then we will be dry before we know it! (Unless the rapids win in their challenge to drench us.) :scratchin

kali-sign2.jpg

We might go see a show. Maybe Flights of Wonder? (I LOVE that show!) We might head to Dinoland and hit our favorites there as well.

Note: Scary dino ahead. Proceed with caution!

Dinoland-USA.jpg

In no time at all, we'll be off on our Safari, courtesy of FP+ (3-4pm). After returning safely, it is off on an expedition to visit a certain Yeti! We have FP+ for Expedition Everest from 4-5pm.

expedition-everest-00.jpg

Not long after our return from the cursed mountain, it is off to dinner at Yak and Yeti. Yummmmmmmmmmmm. Can I skip right to dessert? WON-TONS. oh my.

The park closes at 6pm, so after our delicious dinner, we'll get to walk out through an empty Animal Kingdom! How cool is that????? I'm hoping that we can take our time and get some really awesome pictures.

I REALLY need to practice with my new camera. Need to do night time and fireworks and landscape and food and close -up and peoples and text and........ Soooo much practicing to be done and so little time!

After Animal Kingdom, it is back to the hotel for a relaxing evening..........JUST KIDDING. You don't think we'd waste a perfectly good evening, do you???? We're off to Epcot until 11pm!

600-spaceship-earth3.jpg

I have NO idea what we will do in Epcot. It could be ANYTHING. And the most awesome part? No need to wait in a bus line, or trying to fight the masses leaving the park. Nope. We'll stroll from the park to our bed in about 15 minutes. FREAKING OUT. <--- :eek:

I wonder if they "let" you stay late in the park, just like they do at Magic Kingdom? I'm sure I could prolong my exit...taking, oh, a few hundred pictures along the way!

See --- gotta start practicing those fabulous picture taking skills that I have yet to acquire!

Next Post

Plans for Wednesday, August 21st

Today is a GRAND day.

GF1.jpg

It will begin nice and early with rope drop at Magic Kingdom. Breakfast will be picked up somewhere and enjoyed, favorite rides will be had, and hopefully we'll finish up our list!

Just a little note here: A discussion was had about getting into the park before rope drop which meant Crystal Palace for breakfast. I didn't think that we needed one more buffet ADR. The Duck doesn't agree. What are your opinions?

check-list_0.jpg

Time for theSing-a-long: Making a list, checking it twice!

See, we are actually going to bring along a checklist of attractions and hopefully we can get to them all! (Except for Stitch's Great Escape. I know
'Ohana means family, but I think I can leave him behind!) :rotfl2:

We'll spend the morning immersed in the magic, probably grabbing a quick munchie around noon. Gotta save room for the next culinary expedition. ;)

Around 1:00, we'll head out of the Magic Kingdom and get on the MONORAIL! We are headed to the GRAND FLORIDIAN!

I have NEVER been to this resort. I am so excited to see all its grand-ness!

This will be one of those places where our mouths drop open as we walk inside. I have looked at so many pictures, but I am sure it will knock our socks off!

We have reservations for tea at 2pm. How fancy!

garden-view-tea-room-grand-floridian-walt-disney-world-x.jpg

After tea, we'll relax in Grand style. We might stay in the lobby for awhile, go exploring, and we will probably head to the beach for awhile. Full House swing, anyone?

Screen-shot-2013-01-31-at-1.05.31-AM.png

Eventually, we'll get back on the monorail (or maybe the ferry) to return to the Magic Kingdom!

600-monorail.jpg

We have a few FP+ reservations to guide our evening. They are:

Buzz Lightyear 4-5pm
Enchanted Tales with Belle 5-6pm
Peter Pan 6-7pm
Big Thunder Mountain 7-8pm

Say what you want about FP+, but knowing that I can ride Peter Pan at NIGHT in the summer, without having to rush for a FP is pretty incredible.

Notice that the FP+ reservations start in Tomorrowland and wrap around. It's like someone thought ahead or something! gee - can't imagine who :rolleyes:

We'll probably watch the nighttime shows and parades, since it will be our last opportunity :( Don't worry, though. There is MUCH more fun to be had!

Next Post

**Don't forget to see the plans for Wednesday, August 21st!**

Plans for Thursday, August 22nd

Today is TONGA DAY! I have spent months seeing pictures of Tonga Toast and I will finally have the chance to try it!

ins_recipes_polysian_tonga-toast_447.jpg

Actually, we did try and make Tonga Toast via a recipe I found on AllEars. It was pretty good, but I'm sure that the real thing will be better!

The Toast de Tonga that we made was quite rich. I know it wasn't exactly the same (proof is in the pictures) but I can not imagine how great the REAL version will be!

temporary_zps130f95f7.jpg

After waking up bright and early, we will head to the Magic Kingdom, wave "hi", and get on the monorail!!! (And, that's the second day in a row for the monorail, by the way...)

We know exactly what we will be ordering! One order of Macadamia Nut Pancakes and one order of Tonga Toast! I'll be substituting one order of breakfast meats for fruit. I'm not a bacon/sausage person.

After breakfast, we'll probably explore the Polynesian a bit more before getting the monorail to Epcot!

Let us pretend that we are on a tropical island. Hopefully we will feel the breeze on our faces as we walk along the sandy shores. The birds will sing as the water laps onto the beach. And then there is the hula lessons I have read about. Do we dare?

109_1530_zps5ce32116.jpg

Today is an Epcot day. Sadly, it is also our last Epcot day. :( :( :(

We will spend the day reliving our favorites and hopefully exploring some new ones. I'm guessing we'll see a few country movies. Our goal is to see them all by the end of the trip. I wonder how many we'll have left?

Not to worry though, we'll be spending some time in Future World too! We have FP+ reservations for the evening:

Mission Space: 4:25-5:25
Test Track: 5:35-6:35
Soarin': 7:15-8:15

109_1502_zpsa78895b6.jpg

I don't know if we'll try to see Illuminations or spend the time on a few more rides. I'm leaning towards some more rides though :)

A magical day spent in a world created by the Main Mouse himself. What could be better? Thanks Walt for a wonderful place to explore!!!

The park closes at 9pm, so we'll casually walk back to our home away from home!

Next Post

Plans for Friday, August 23rd

Good morning!

Almost.

Well, it is still a good morning, because we are in Disney. :goodvibes

It is not so good because this will be our last full day. :sad2:

So.

Morning.

Hrumph.

I guess it has to happen sometime!

Not to be deterred from having a wonderful time, we'll head off on some amazing adventures! Today is the day that we bounce around and enjoy our favorites!

Did someone say BOUNCE?:tigger::sulley::hmghost::donald::ccat:
Sorry, couldn't help myself....

We'll start the day in Animal Kingdom, since that tends to be a good rope-drop park. Ummm.... someone has been drinking the Disney Kool-aid. Rope drop at AK? Where they literally drop a rope? :lmao: We'll definitely do Expedition Everest, maybe the safari (depends on if we're feeling particularly adventurous, I guess) and we might go see one of our favorite shows. And I'm hoping to say "Hello!" to Pocahontas one last time. I am sure Pocahontas will be sad to see you go. You are her biggest fan! Before we leave we'll grab some lunch. I predict either Yak and Yeti counter service or Pizzafari.

Then it's off to Hollywood Studios! Luckily, we ALREADY have FPs for our favorites! No waiting!

We have FP+ reservations for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (1:40-2:40), Tower of Terror (2:40-3:40) and Toy Story (3:40-4:40). I'm guessing we'll do those three rides and leave. Not sure. Nothing else in Hollywood is a MUST-DO for me. Those 3, though extremely important, are pretty much it. Perhaps some last minute drawing tips at Animation Academy? And if we haven't had enough shopping time; a little side trip into the stores.

By the way, we purposely planned for HS to be our second park. With the FP+, I was able to guarantee that we would get to ride Toy Story again! No need to rush at rope drop!

Then it's off to Epcot for the evening! We'll stay through closing at 9pm, and either walk back to Yacht Club and enjoy Stormalong Bay, head off to Downtown Disney for one last hurrah, or maybe even go nuts and try and pull a miracle and make it in time to see Wishes over at Magic Kingdom. Who knows? We're a little nuts. Only a little :rolleyes: It could happen!

Will we be doing 4 Parks In One Day? Only time will tell. Stay tuned for our exciting adventures in the Wilderness that Must be Explored!

Once we've sufficiently lost our minds with Disney exhaustion, we'll head back to the Yacht Club and pack. Yes. I said it.

BOOOOOOOOOO!

We'll sleep one more time in Disney before waking up for our last day. And what a MAGICAL day it will be!!!!

Next Post

Plans for Saturday, August 24th

Well, the day has arrived. The last day. Please excuse us while we bawl our eyes out.

Someone please pass me a kleenex....

Luckily, we have a lot of fun to look forward to!

Where do you think we are headed on our last morning?

The "other" place in Orlando with a castle? Typhoon Lagoon? Shopping at a local mall? Naahhhhhhhh!

The MAGIC KINGDOM of course!

We will be at the bus stop around 7am because we have a very important breakfast to attend!

For our last morning, Cinderella has personally invited us to breakfast!!!! Yup. She did. Called me personally. Because I am her greatest fan. It's off to the castle we go!

After breakfast, we have a series of FP+ reservations to guide our day. First up is New Fantasyland! Though we may not need it, I didn't want to take any chances, so I got a FP+ reservation for Under the Sea for 9-10am. After that, we may explore other parts of Fantasyland. I'm sure we'll make one last stop at Philharmagic because I LOVE it!

So whaddya' think? Will Donald get himself stuck in a wall with his tushie hanging out again?

We'll stop at Pirates and Haunted Mansion on the way to Frontierland for Big Thunder Mountain. We have FP+ for 10-11am, and we'll probably get there closer to 11. After that, we'll hop on over to Splash Mountain (FP+ 11-12pm)

We'll probably be out of Splash by 11:30, and then we have a few hours of unscheduled time. I'm hoping that in addition to going commando with our favorites, we will take the time to soak up the magic!

We'll end the day with a visit to Mickey Mouse. We have FP+ for 1-2pm because I didn't want to have to worry about going there first thing. And I didn't want to get caught in any line. Plus, Mama really wanted to visit Mickey on the last day! He would be REALLY upset if we didn't stop in before we leave!

After meeting Mickey and spending time on Main Street shopping and such, we'll leave Magic Kingdom (CRYING!) and go back to the Yacht Club to await the least-magical express of them all.

Our pick up time is around 4pm and our flight is 6:50pm. And we'll be home in un-magical PA at 9:15pm.

Where a certain Daddy will be waiting with his arms open wide to give us hugs!

Well, folks. That was a good trip. AND IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!

WE LEAVE IN 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter (HappyDuck90) to get some real-time updates!

I hope you enjoyed this PTR, because I'm super excited for the TR to come!!!!! Get ready for 15 days of crazy :)

I saw the Countdown thing-a-ma-jig change to 8 days! Only 8 more days! Going a little nuts here!

Annnnndddddd..... in 32 hours we leave for our week in New Hampshire that is our relaxation portion of our vacation extravaganza!

Just have to get through one more day of work. Sleep would be good now. Somehow I am just not feeling very tired. It should be a very interesting day... :rotfl: :surfweb: :dance3:

Good morning! GUESS WHAT TODAY IS???????

THREE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so unreal! Actually, these last few days have actually been super enjoyable and our waiting time has diminished before our eyes!

You see, we are actually on vacation right now :) Our whole family is up in New Hampshire right now. We've been fishing, swimming, reading, playing games and having a wonderful time! I'm actually a little sad that I only have a few days left up here, but that won't matter when we're heading to the airport on Saturday!!!!!!

Actually.........

Oh my....just read the above posting. Seriously, on vacation and actually just woke up before posting on my phone...how many times do you think I could have said actually? Well, actually, a lot!

Love your trip report :) getting ready to go on my last single girl adventure with my mommy too! May just have to do one of this crazy little trip report things hope you're still having a great trip!

Signing off for now..back to the real world.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Love your trip report :) getting ready to go on my last single girl adventure with my mommy too! May just have to do one of this crazy little trip report things hope you're still having a great trip!

Signing off for now..back to the real world.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Yay for Mommy trips! I hope you have a wonderful time!!! And YES do a TR. I did one for my last trip, and even though I rushed through it, doing the TR was so fun!

I don't even want to know how long this TR will take. Almost a little intimidating to report on 15 days. I was so excited to do the PTR portion just because it took me out of the "real world" for awhile!

Hi Happy Duck...Love your PTR. Sounds like a good time! I just returned from Disney. Awesome trip with my mom and daughter. It was fantastic BUT SOOOOO HOT! Don't forget your misty fan. Crowded, too. But hey...we were hot and crowded in DISNEY! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter