The Wilderness Lodge and Villas FAQ (Part 7) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaWa,

Beer and wine are out after 5pm. They have Heineken and Yueling beer (sp?) and a variety of wines. You can get bottles or cans of beer after 11am if you ask a CM. They will go get you two per person, never asked for wine, don't know if you can get it before 5.

LaWa,

Beer and wine are out after 5pm. They have Heineken and Yueling beer (sp?) and a variety of wines. You can get bottles or cans of beer after 11am if you ask a CM. They will go get you two per person, never asked for wine, don't know if you can get it before 5.

If I could get a beer while the kids and hubby are taking afternoon naps, I will be in heaven!! :cloud9:If I have to wait until 5, I think I will manage. I've never heard of Yuengling beer. I'll have to give it a try. :thumbsup2

My trip is really sneaking up on me!! Can't wait.

LaWa

I can't believe it"s on 70 days away!!!!

Staying 1 night CL and then 7 nights in a standard room. Gotta get the CL feel as I've never done it before.

Yuengling is a great beer out of Pennsylvania. They will only ship it so far so many people outside of the east coast have not heard of it. They also brew somewhere down south near Florida. Kind of like Shiner Bock.

Can't wait!!!!

Brian:yay:

Does anyone know what Wilderness Pins they have available now (as in the tradable pins, not the code pins:goodvibes )

We like to get one each year of the resort we stay in, so we already have 2, the WL totem pole and the one with Mickey standing next to the totem pole. What is available now?

We had a great time being flag family with Ranger Stan back in 2005. Here are my two favorite pics of my older daughter with Ranger Stan and the American flag.

119_1986hug.jpg

119_1988flag.jpg

It ws a great experience that Ranger Stan made very special.

In January, my family went to AKL, staying CL. I practically can't believe it but my husband agreed to a pre-Xmas trip Dec 18-23rd!!! We will be staying at WL CL- got the 40% off deal- incredible!!! I am so excited to see all the decorations around the entire Kingdom.

We are keeping this a secret from the kids until we start driving down on the 18th, so I have to be discrete about my disboards obsession. I will probably have some late nights!

I read some of the recent posts about CL at WL. TVEPFOX wrote that room 7042 had a great view of the fireworks. Any other suggestions for CL rooms? My kids loved the bunk beds at AKL. Should we ask for bunk beds with MK view? What other options would be fun on CL? I know we can't ask for a specific room but what should our request be?

Since we already stayed CL at AKL, should we expect any extra pixie dust? We were totally bowled over by the special treatment at AKL.

Karen

I've changed my screen name. Since I lost my job I'm tired of being my old user name. Time for something new...

TVEPFOX is now LuvsBlueDiamonds

Yeah, go figure, what a great screen name for me. For those of you who are getting to know me I LOVE blue diamonds. Ask DH, I collect them!!

I have to start all over with posts and threads, but I don't care. Hopefully this name will bring me good luck and maybe a few new gems!

I've changed my screen name. Since I lost my job I'm tired of being my old user name. Time for something new...

Yeah, go figure, what a great screen name for me. For those of you who are getting to know me I LOVE blue diamonds. Ask DH, I collect them!!

I have to start all over with posts and threads, but I don't care. Hopefully this name will bring me good luck and maybe a few new gems!

Hey,

Blue Diamonds are so pretty :-)

We'll get your count going pretty fast!

68 days til the lodge!!!

Brian

Well....I know of at least 3 things that we both love.....
WL, Blue Diamonds & Disney!!!

I don't have any blue diamonds myself, but I still love them!

FINALLY found the return of this thread! Thank you for starting it again. It is a wonderful resource for all of us who LOVE WL and VWL!!

We already have our next 2 trips to VWL booked. We'll be there Jan. 7 - 14 and Oct. 7 - 12, 2010! Counting the days for both!:yay:

I am soooooo ready for my December trip. 37 long days. It does help to visit this thread though.

I've got a 'courtesy hold' on a 1 bdr villa at WL for 4/24 - 4/29. I can't get too excited until I put my deposit down :rotfl:

I'm still hesitating because we are trying to also make my Grandma's 90th birthday celebration in Vegas for 5/1. I wanted Disney to be a longer trip so I'm just going to hash it out with DH to see what he thinks. If not, I think I'll just book the 5 nights. Oh, I did price out resorts in Mexico for the same date range (because someone in my family thinks I'll actually go there instead of Disney) and while the price is comparable, I just can't imagine myself having fun sitting around a beach. Weird, huh??? I hated my honeymoon in Tahiti - boring!!! But Disney???? Bring it on!!!! (Nope, I'm not one of those people who don't travel - I've actually been to over 30 countries in my life. Can I help it that Disney GETS IT RIGHT????:lmao:)

Does a bus go from WL to TTC on a regular basis? I see where it said "reverts back to old route" If we want to take the monorail to EPCOT are we better off taking the boat to Contempary then switch at TTC?:surfweb:

Does a bus go from WL to TTC on a regular basis? I see where it said "reverts back to old route" If we want to take the monorail to EPCOT are we better off taking the boat to Contempary then switch at TTC?:surfweb:

During park hours there is no bus to the TTC, so yes you are correct on the boat to CR then Monorail.

Brian

We enjoy taking the boat and monorail route to EPOCT for a change of pace from the bus. But it can take a long time to get to EPOCT doing this especially in the afternoon when the boat goes to FW first before CR.

We enjoy taking the boat and monorail route to EPOCT for a change of pace from the bus. But it can take a long time to get to EPOCT doing this especially in the afternoon when the boat goes to FW first before CR.

I love doing the boat to monorail in the morning. Coming into EPCOT on the monorail is just so much more exciting. I usually take the bus back though because it is such a quick trip. :-)

Brian

Just popping in to say...

65 Days!!!

Seems so long, and yet so short.

Anyone else feeling that way??

I'm hoping the holidays will make things go faster!!!

Brian

Can't wait, 33 more days until we return to the WL. Our first visit to WDW was in Aug. 2008 and we stayed at the WL and was upgraded to concierge, we loved it. We went back to WDW in Jan. 09 and stayed at the YC club level; we liked it, but it was not the same as the WL.

We are going to surprise my DD12 with a Christmas in WDW and staying at the WL. Not only does she not know we are going to WDW, but she don't know that grandma & grandpa are going to be there. Since they have moved to Arizona she hasn't seen them in two years( I miss them to). We have all our ADR's set and that first night we are eating at Narcoossee's. I can't wait to see my daughters face when grandma & grandpa walk in fashionable late once I phone them we're seated. :woohoo:

As magical as WDW is, I'm sure that will be the most magical moment of our 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter