• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The What's For Dinner Thread - May '09(recipe index in OP)

Lake Havasu Pictures:

DSCN4544.jpg
DSCN4541.jpg
DSCN4542.jpg
DSCN4545.jpg
DSCN4551.jpg
DSCN4551.jpg
DSCN4548.jpg
DSCN4549.jpg
DSCN4553.jpg

Glynis, It may be the percoset but I am finding it hard to read day 2 since the pics are making me scroll right to read the text. Is there any way you can delete the pics and add them to another post? If its too much, I will print you post and try to read it that way. Thanks! Sorry to be a pita!

Hey Guys, I am laying in bed now totally drugged up and po'ed at myself. I hurt my back today on my way to field day. I had to take steps so I took Thomas' carrier out of the stroller to carry him in one hand and the stroller in the other and bending down my back went out. :headache:

I got some help down the hill (met another nice Mom who's husband actually works with Tom) and saw the kids but was in pain so I did not take pics or anything. The kids loved Thomas.

I did also go out with my friend. I really wanted to go out so she helped me with T Tom and off we went.

Tom is home today working on the bath but really no help...that is all I will say. Can any man do two things at once?

Oh no! Please, Lauren, take it easy! A sore back with a new baby is not a good combination!

Glynis, It may be the percoset but I am finding it hard to read day 2 since the pics are making me scroll right to read the text. Is there any way you can delete the pics and add them to another post? If its too much, I will print you post and try to read it that way. Thanks! Sorry to be a pita!

I absolutely can do it that way! You are never a pita! Couldn't ever be!!!

I absolutely can do it that way! You are never a pita! Couldn't ever be!!!

Thank you! My family tells me I am a pita all the time so glad you dont thing so...OK, off to feed the baby.

Ann, so glad that your Mom got good results!

Hey Guys, I am laying in bed now totally drugged up and po'ed at myself. I hurt my back today on my way to field day. I had to take steps so I took Thomas' carrier out of the stroller to carry him in one hand and the stroller in the other and bending down my back went out. :headache:

Tom is home today working on the bath but really no help...that is all I will say. Can any man do two things at once?

I'm so sorry this happened, resting your back and drugs are the only help.:hug: To answer your last question, from my experience.......NO.:sad2:

DM just got her test results from the biopsy. Thank you all for your prayers.There was no malignancy :thumbsup2 found, they did say there were some abnormal cells but nothing to be concerned with now. She will talk with Dr. at next appointment about the abnormal cells and how often they will recheck going forward.

Wonderful news!!!!!:hug:

hey guys, i am laying in bed now totally drugged up and po'ed at myself. I hurt my back today on my way to field day. I had to take steps so i took thomas' carrier out of the stroller to carry him in one hand and the stroller in the other and bending down my back went out. :headache:

I got some help down the hill (met another nice mom who's husband actually works with tom) and saw the kids but was in pain so i did not take pics or anything. The kids loved thomas.

I did also go out with my friend. I really wanted to go out so she helped me with t tom and off we went.

Tom is home today working on the bath but really no help...that is all i will say. Can any man do two things at once?

sorry you hurt your back, if you need help let me know.

DM just got her test results from the biopsy. Thank you all for your prayers.There was no malignancy :thumbsup2 found, they did say there were some abnormal cells but nothing to be concerned with now. She will talk with Dr. at next appointment about the abnormal cells and how often they will recheck going forward.

Ann what wonderful news!!!!!!!! Prayers answered!!!:hug:

Lauren, rest, ice & drugs!!!! What night are your Bruce tickets? We are going Sept 30th...

Dinner will be take out sushi.

I'm glad everything turned out well. You must be so relieved. :hug:

Lauren, please give into your back and take it easy.

Oh Im so glad youse got good news !! :hug:

Lauren - Take it easy lassie...and the answer to your Q....no !! :laughing:

Oh and whats a......oh right just got it !! :rotfl2:

Glynis - lovin your report and pic's. Some beautiful sights to see.

Also so cool your wee ones got to see and learn about their history.

The Boy was complaining of dizzyness and a sore head before bed.

Hes never had a head ache before and its worried me a bit.

He is sound but I must confess to nudging him a few times already....could be a long night.

The Boys was complaining of dizzyness and a sore head before bed.

He is sound but I must confess to nudging him a few times already....could be a long night.

My sons gets sinus headaches from his allergies, maybe thats it.

You have got to be feeling a huge sigh of relief coming on!

Yes I do! We have taken in over 400 registrations in the last 2 and a half weeks. :eek: I had around 145 on the 29th and over 150 on Saturday

Lauren, please give into your back and take it easy.

That's great news. :hug:

Grand Canyon pictures reposted for Lauren. Feel free to skip if you've seen them before:

Pictures of the Grand Canyon:

DSCN4528.jpg
DSCN4528.jpg
4534.jpg[/IMG]
DSCN4531.jpg
DSCN4533.jpg
DSCN4530.jpg
DSCN

Dinner will be take out sushi.

I'm so sorry I missed your call.

The Boy was complaining of dizzyness and a sore head before bed.

I hope he's feeling better in the morning. Try and get some rest Mom.:hug:

Glynis - Great pics, loving the TR!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

My sons gets sinus headaches from his allergies, maybe thats it.

I hope he's feeling better in the morning. Try and get some rest Mom.:hug:

DH has convinced me it was just tiredness,he has had lots of stuff this week and has played out lots too.

Im gonnae go to bed and Im sure he'll be good in the morning !!

Tell me it gets easier.....

Have a good night lassies and take care off you.x

DH has convinced me it was just tiredness,he has had lots of stuff this week and has played out lots too.

Im gonnae go to bed and Im sure he'll be good in the morning !!

I wish I could tell you it gets easier. It doesn't. It just gets different!

Jacob gets migraines. A lot! He's been getting them since he was 6 years old. It took us a while to figure out his triggers. If he gets too hot and dehydrated, he gets one. He'll get really pale, complain that his head hurts, and within 15 minutes he's vomiting. After that, he'll literally pass out for 12 hours. It's really scary. During the summer he has to carry around a water bottle with him. He's outside all day long, and I can't trust him to remember to drink without a bottle strapped to him.

I hope your boy feels better in the morning. Same for you!

I wish I could sweetie but it doesn't. As Glynis said it's different and when they become teens and start driving, dating and going off to college it's really hard. I'm worried all evening until my boy gets back from Baton Rouge, he had a campus tour and visited his GF and he'll be driving back tonight...needless to say I won't sleep until he's home.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter